ApplicantPRO

La contratación, más fácil.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

348 opiniones

Angela
  • Sector: Redes informáticas
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

great support

Revisado el 13/10/2020

It saves time by being able to post to multiple job boards at once. I feel the variety in job boards is useful for increasing the pool of qualified applicants. I also liked the job ad rewriting service. It helped us improve our job ads to get better responses.

Puntos a favor

I picked this solution because of the integration with Bamboo HR and that it made it easy to post to a variety of job boards. The selection of job boards is nice and varied. Their customer support is excellent. The reps have been very helpful & timely in their responses.

Desventajas

Some of the features seem a bit hidden. We don't hire every week, so I often find locating the button to the integration to bamboo is a bit tricky.

BambooHR

Razones para elegir ApplicantPRO

We were using the built in BambooHR features. It didn't post to as many job boards.

more job boards

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software, Angela! We love to hear that you and your team find the integration with BambooHR and being able to post your ads to multiple job boards with just one click beneficial. We agree that our Job AD and Support Teams are great and are happy to hear that you have had positive interactions with them.
We appreciate your feedback on the integration tab and will pass this onto our product team.
If there is anything we can do to help your team improve your hiring process you can reach out to us by emailing our support team at support@applicantpro.com, chat, and calling 888.633.9269. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro!

Debbie
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Effortless Recruiting

Revisado el 23/1/2020

The biggest benefit is low cost, high tech recruiting. We remain competitive and tech savvy with our competition.

Puntos a favor

technical capabilities and ease of use.

Desventajas

Metrics hard to understand could be simpler

SmartRecruiters

Razones para elegir ApplicantPRO

They stopped offering the web product that was affordable for a smaller company. The offer of a higher priced product that did not meet our needs made us look for a replacement.

iCIMS Talent Cloud

Razones para cambiar a ApplicantPRO

Better product for less money.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Thank you, Debbie, for your review of our software. It is exciting to hear that your company is able to stay competitive with your competition!
We would love to hear what report you are working with so that we can help you understand the metrics. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Amy
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

ApplicantPro WOrks

Revisado el 10/11/2022

very user friendly customer support and recommendations are great

Puntos a favor

Its easy to use and dashboard and has all the features on the front page which makes it very user friendly

Desventajas

sometimes there is a delay and bogs the system down but it is not a deal breaker in this breaker in this day and age

Scott

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Past ApplicantPRO user

Revisado el 21/11/2019

We feel that it could be an extremely useful tool if the bugs were worked out of it. You get a very large hiring pool but a lot of it is not the pool we were looking for.

Puntos a favor

The software was very inclusive of a lot of regions to ensure that you are filling in the most amount of information to cover all aspects of the job search and posting that you are doing. It is a well thought out application.

Desventajas

Even when we set the parameters for a certain type of candidate that we were looking for(specific trade skills, years experience etc), we would get a lot of candidates that did not come close to fitting exactly what we were looking for. It was exhausting and very time consuming having to spend some much time weeding out the people that did not fit what we were looking for. We also reached out to a lot that never got back to us after supposedly showing interest.

LinkedIn Jobs

Razones para elegir ApplicantPRO

The other sites were not giving us any qualified or quality candidates.

Razones para cambiar a ApplicantPRO

It was a little less expensive at the time and we were trying to save some money as a smaller business

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Hi, Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We're sorry to hear that you did not receive the quality of applicants you were looking for. We do have features that will help with this process and would love to discuss them with you. I would love to have someone reach out to you to go over the new features and improvements.
Thanks again for your feedback and we wish you all the best with your hiring endeavors.

Mikella
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A catch all program that can drastically increase your number of applicants!

Revisado el 31/8/2022

Overall we have no plans to switch from ApplicantPRO as it is a multifunctional software that allows us to track applicants. More importantly, it allows us to capture the largest amount of applicants we can. We are ALWAYS hiring to develop our large crews of 100+ people, so it's extremely helpful to be able to post and manage so many job ads at one time. Everything is clear and concise on the dashboard, just wish you could customize more!

Puntos a favor

The software works well at working behind the scenes to conglomerate all of the application postings into one dashboard. This feature alone makes the price worth it as you'll save so much time! It makes it easy to view all of the information about an applicant as well. As an admin, they make it easy to archive and access past applicants to better your own staff/crews for the future.

Desventajas

The grey blue black color palette is a little modular for my taste - but overall it works well for the format of the page. I wish you could customize the dashboard more to exhibit features we use more than others (remove drop downs and add buttons instead?).

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Razones para elegir ApplicantPRO

Needed a better software with more features that align with our needs!

Razones para cambiar a ApplicantPRO

It simply can reach the largest number of applicants to our knowledge.
Abbey

Best ATS I have used

Revisado el 16/10/2019

ApplicantPro has been amazing to work with. If I ever have questions or any of the other admins have questions, ApplicantPro typically gets back to me within 24 hours and most of the time it is much sooner. They are very good about scheduling times to talk on the phone and discuss how things are going and answer any questions that I may have. The customer support is phenomenal. We had some road bumps in the beginning when first using this software and ApplicantPro made sure to help us in every way possible and make it as easy as they could. They explained everything clearly and made it extremely easy for us to transition into using this software. I can not say enough good things about ApplicantPro.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use and how user friendly it is. When I first started with my current company they were not using ATS. I had done research on the software during my internship and when I came to this company I knew that it would be the perfect choice. The integration features for HireForms and ISolved are great. That has really helped our HR department out a ton. Overall, the features that this software offers are amazing and ApplicantPro makes it so easy to use and learn.

Desventajas

There is nothing huge that I do not like about this software. The one thing that I would change if I could would be the way to search an applicant. You have to click "Search Applicant" and then pick what way you would like to search that applicant and then it will take you to a new tab. I would love if I could just start typing a name in that box and click on the applicant I need.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Hi, Abbey! Thank you so much for reviewing our software. We are happy to hear that we have been able to take your team to the next level in the hiring process by providing you with a way to track your applicants from the beginning and then use the integrations to onboard them all in the same system. We are also happy to hear that our Support Team has been very helpful in providing your team with the support your team needs!
Thank you for your feedback regarding the "Search Applicant' feature. I will definitely pass it along as a possible future consideration. If there is anything we can do to help your team, please let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

- Mindi

Zach
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

ApplicantPro - One of My Favorite Teammates

Revisado el 14/10/2019

This system has changed the way GreenStar runs. Our capacity for growth and change/to evolve quickly to better serve our applicants, new and old, has expanded greatly. I have had so much fun in my role as a recruiter and thanks to ApplicantPro I have been able to expand and grow as an individual and flesh out a career path that excites me.

Puntos a favor

The ways in which it allows me and my coworkers to quickly and effectively communicate with each other about applicants and who is a good fit where. I really appreciate being able to upload documents and consolidate an applicants information into one place. The software is also incredibly intuitive and responsive to change - it feels as though it is learning from my experience and what areas could be smoother (good work software team!)

Desventajas

Sometimes I need to opt in to information that I wish was opt out (such as including reference notes). But as I learn the system and where/when I need to click something, it all flows smoothly.

Also, application questions/answers don't transfer when I copy an application to another job, I wish they would travel together!

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

HI, Zach! Thank for taking the time to review our system. It is exciting to hear that our system has had a big impact on your role as a recruiter and has helped you grow! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I will pass along your feedback regarding the questions following an applicant when copying to a new job. If there is anything your team needs to help get them to the next level, please let us know. Thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Elliot
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

I LOVE ApplicantPRO

Revisado el 23/9/2019

I have really appreciated the support I've had with ApplicantPRO I've met with Caleb and McKenzie to make sure I was making the best use of the product as well as had other invites and options to demo other aspects of the program. The people at ApplicantPRO really make it a great product.

Puntos a favor

The best part of this software is how it does such a great job at combining all aspects of my hiring process. They start by pushing my job listings across multiple job boards and then aggregate all of my applications in one place. I use the same software to communicate with all applicants and then to set appointments. They coordinate everything right into hiring. My favorite part overall is how streamlined it makes my interview scheduling. It syncs with my calendar and allows my candidates to choose a time I am available and that works for them. I've got no more "back and forth" between candidates trying to find times that work for both of us. This feature alone is worth 10x what I pay for the ApplicantPRO service.

Desventajas

The CONS of this software are also it's greatest strengths. As a true Software as a Service there have been some things that haven't worked exactly as I expected or preferred, BUT they are amazing and open to feedback and adjusting their software for a better user experience. Even as a relatively new user I've seen changes and updates to make my experience better.

Workday HCM

Razones para elegir ApplicantPRO

This system does not have the same functionality that I got with ApplicantPRO

Workday HCM

Razones para cambiar a ApplicantPRO

I had reviewed other systems but after demoing ApplicantPRO I knew that this was by far the best option for my hiring needs.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Hi, Elliot! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software! Happy to hear that we can help streamline your hiring process from start to finish.
It is feedback from clients like yourself that we are able to make adjustments that will improve the usability of a product for yourself and others.
If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Dusty
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Great ATS

Revisado el 11/7/2022

I wish every company I worked with was as great as ApplicantPro! The systems is very user friendly.

Puntos a favor

This ATS is every easy to use and the features are all included in the price. Other ATS you are charge per feature, but with ApplicantPro you have a price that includes everything.

Desventajas

The only minor issue is the tags that you are used for our assessment do not always show.

Gabriel
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy Applicant Tracking

Revisado el 23/10/2018

Puntos a favor

ApplicantPro is extremely easy to use. Creating a job posting takes no time. The software gives you the ability to create templates that you can use over and over again. It also gives you the ability to create screening questions which you can setup so that if the applicant provides a certain answer they will be labeled as "disqualified" and put them on a different group. The software also allows you to create different type of users which depending on the level you assign them, they will have the ability to just view applicants all the way to create job postings. You also have the ability to text or email applicants during the application process and the system also has templates for you to use such as invitation for interviews or communication about not being selected. The software also gives you the ability to buy the option to use a variety of tests that can be given to your applicants to further help in the process of finding the ideal candidate. Overall, the software has a lot of perks that help the application process.

Desventajas

The only item that I struggle with is the ability to include numerous disclaimers that need to be approved/agreed by the applicant such as background, credit checks, etc.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Hi, Gabriel! Thank you for taking the time to review our product! We value your feedback. We are happy to hear that we are able to make your hiring easier. We are always looking for more ways to streamline your process. We would love to discuss your concerns. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of.

Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Lead Hiring Consultant

Jerry
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Non-profit has Success Relying on ApplicantPro for 90% of Recruiting

Revisado el 10/8/2020

The experience, daily, is stress-free. As a client, you not only have the tools at your fingertips (easy to use, local, with minimal training needed), but you are always aware that you have the power and knowledge of the ApplicantPro team behind everything you do. You never feel like you are out in the cold - that they have sold you something and walked away. There are there every minute of the day to guide you if you need it. They are so good at what they do that you rarely need to take advantage of their support - but when you do, they are there for you, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. You never feel dumb by the questions you ask or the needs you have - they are kind and patient and easily navigate you through whatever issue there is. Rarely is there any issue.

Puntos a favor

I started out as a user of ApplicantPro, working under the direction of our staff who was the Administrator. He was able to train me quickly. What he didn't teach me, I was figured out on my own because the software is well organized and logical. ApplicantPro provides everything a Recruitment or HR department would ever want. It is easily customized for very specific needs. We like ApplicantPro's distribution network for the ads that we post. The applicants are easily tracked throughout the hiring process. In addition to all of the pluses, I have to say the ApplicantPro staff is their biggest asset! They are personable and professional, and exceedingly patient. They answer questions clearly and concisely, and in a timely manner. It is not unusual for me to email a question and for them to provide a link in a reply email to a video of them answering my question. Very cool and helpful. I recommend ApplicantPro without enthusiastically and without any reservations.

Desventajas

Probably any issue that I like least would be like holding up a mirror to myself :-) Meaning, if there is an issue, it would be something I did or didn't do, which happens extremely rarely. For example, ApplicantPro has a service - a department - whereas their professional ad writers and marketing people will create an ad for a company. They offer one free ad so a client can see how well the ad performs, and learn from their expertise. I am reluctant to use this service fully because I am a professional writer and marketing person, and I will do things my way. The free ad content and design that they provided always out performs the ones I create and post. Mine are very good - but theirs are that much better. They will tell me how to improve on mine, but I am pretty stubborn. Either way, it's win-win, since we have the success we need every time.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Hi, Jerry! Thank you so much for your kind review of our Hiring Methodology. We are so happy to hear that you find the system easy to use and that you have had such a great experience with our ApplicantPro Team. We really enjoy helping clients like yourself optimize your hiring process. We look forward to continuing our professional relationship with you and your team.
If there is anything we can do for your team to make your hiring process easier, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Rick
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

Excellent ATS/Customer Support

Revisado el 16/12/2019

Very pleased with system functionality, candidate pipelines, and customer support.

Puntos a favor

The product is affordable, yet offers the features and functionality of the bigger name ATS companies. Applicant Pro was designed with the user in mind - the Recruiter. The platform and network of job boards offers little to be desired for the average recruiter. Applicant pro can be optimized to post to your typical posting sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, or Indeed, and also has the functionality to post to other niche job boards that you select or optimize. The system is rich with standardized templates that offer ease of use and convenience when creating new job postings, reports, candidate communications (text or email), or interacting with hiring managers.

Applicant Pro has provided excellent customer service and support. The success manager and client representatives are awesome! The team is upbeat, attentive to our Company's needs, and always willing to offer solutions and think outside of the box. It's nice receiving Business Partner support from all levels, but yet have dedicated Success Managers that can offer guidance on system optimization.

Desventajas

Applicant Pro would benefit from offering job posting "refresh" capability with vendors like Indeed. I believe the current functionality is limited to vendor restrictions, which may be hindering advancements in the platform. I believe solutions may be in the pipeline, but just reduces the additional posting steps and improves reporting compliance.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Thank you for your awesome review of our software, Rick! We always love to hear when our clients are able to optimize their hiring process by posting to multiple job boards. We are also happy to hear that you have received such great customer service!
I am happy to pass along your feedback regarding refreshing listings on the job boards to our Product Team as we are always looking for new ways to improve our system. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Karl
  • Sector: Fotografía
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Flat rate pricing make this a perfect fit for small businesses

Revisado el 12/12/2019

I'm very happy with my experience. Hiring and getting employment paperwork completed has never been easier.

Puntos a favor

Easily post ads to 100 job boards. No need to post a job in multiple locations and have applications coming in from different sources. Analytics help me understand which sources are working best at finding new employees. With the screening process, I save time not having to weed out unqualified applicants and can spend more time connecting with only the people who match my needs.

Flat rate pricing means as my company grows, I don't get charged more per user. This is the only company I have found that offers this pricing model. Combine a pricing structure that doesn't break the bank with an amazing team that answers all my user questions and it's a winning combination in my book.

Customer service is outstanding. Have a question? ApplicantPro makes it easy to meet with the right person on their team. An easy to use online scheduling system makes it easy to block off the right amount of time you need to learn how to use the software.

Desventajas

I would like to see features added that make it easy to schedule pre-boarding and onboarding emails and tutorials for new hires.

Once a new hire has accepted a job offer, being able to automate and structure a timeline to send emails with micro-learning articles would be great

BambooHR y Betterteam

Razones para elegir ApplicantPRO

Indeed was pay per click and too expensive for the results. Did not like the @indeed emails, because it was hard to communicate with a candidate outside of their system. We experienced a significant amount of applicants who were not qualified, but still drove our monthly hiring expenses up because of the PPC.

Indeed

Razones para cambiar a ApplicantPRO

Pricing, good introductory meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Ability to have background checks integrated for the same price we were having them manually run. All job boards filtered into one account, so I didn't have to login in to multiple sources.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Thank you, Karl for your review of our software. We appreciate your feedback and love to hear the things you enjoy about it like, posting to multiple job boards with one push, analytics for reporting sources, our pricing structure and more!
We appreciate your comments about adding more features to our Onboarding Platform. I am happy to pass them along to our Product Team as future feature consideration.If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Cynthia
  • Sector: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Software Option for Small Organization(s)

Revisado el 3/10/2019

We have received less calls from applicants regarding the status of their submission due to the quick response they receive from the system. We have experienced a lower number of incomplete applications due to the follow up email feature. Also, we have been able to process unqualified applicants more efficiently and notify them of the status of their application.

Puntos a favor

I like the simplicity of assigning an applicant to multiple hiring manager. That process with our previous software would be cumbersome. Also, I enjoy the fact that I can communicate with both the applicant and hiring manager with ease and that every email and note can be seen by my supervisor, which cuts down on our having to meet to discuss the last time we've been in contact with an applicant (or candidate).

Closing out a position is also a quicker process for our department. With all of the data captured in the system, we just needed to design a summary format with the information we need on one page to file for our records. This allows for us to look at one sheet of paper and have the history of the position.

Desventajas

I wish there was a setting (that could be changed back and forth) that allowed for applicants to initially be listed in alphabetical order and then allow for us to sort them by date if needed. I check for new applicants once in the morning and then again in the afternoon, however, I'm usually going into the system to post an updated status. It would just make them easier to find right away.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Cynthia! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our software and that it allows you to communicate with the applicant and the hiring manager. We are also happy to hear that you have more applicants completing the application.
We would love to speak with you regarding filtering your applicants in alphabetical order. That is something that is available now. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Kimberly
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Stop looking - this is the product your small business needs!

Revisado el 23/9/2019

It's been wonderful. From meeting the Sales team at a local HR Conference, working with Jandi in integration, the other integration partners as well as the actual day to day use, it's been a real joy. Every day I find something else wonderful about this product. The best part of all , is that it's pretty turnkey and completely affordable for my small organization. I just wish I found it sooner!

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the support that comes with the product. You can speak with someone by phone, online chat or email. If you ask for feedback on a routine item, your implementation specialist will create a video that other users in your group can use should they have the same question down the line. The "help" feature located within the tool is the most useful one I've come across in my 15 years of working with HRIS tools.

Desventajas

There isn't anything about the current components of the tool that I don't like. I just wish I was in a position to upgrade my payroll system for integration with ApplicantPro. To be clear - this is not an ApplicantPro set back, but rather an internal struggle within my organization to move forward with technology.

MIP Fund Accounting, ADP Workforce Now y Paylocity

Razones para cambiar a ApplicantPRO

The user interface is much easier, and the product was significantly more affordable.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Hi, Kimberly! Thank you so much for your kind words and review of our Product. We pride ourselves in providing great customer service. It makes us happy to hear that we have been able to do this for your company.
We too love Jandi and our Sales Team and believe they do an amazing job! If there is anything we can do for your team, please let us know. Thank you for using ApplicantPro!

Jennifer
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ApplicantPRO was a great investment

Revisado el 19/9/2019

We have been using ApplicantPro at our company for many years now. Before ApplicantPRO we did not use an ATS and managed the recruitment process manually by receiving resumes by email and posting jobs one by one on each of the job boards. This software solution has saved me an enormous amount of time and allowed me to expand my role in HR. I found the price to be very affordable and love the reporting features we now have at our fingertips. Being able to easily see where our applicants are coming from has allowed us to better spend our recruiting budget in the places that count. Lastly, when ever I have a problem, or need advice I have found the support team to be very prompt and helpful. The only feature I wish we could get better integration with is Indeed sponsored ads since we use them heavily for our recruiting and it can be a bit awkward to sponsor to Indeed thru this ATS. Overall I highly recommend ApplicantPRO to anyone in the market.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your review, Jennifer! We are happy to hear that our reports have been helpful for your team to see where to spend your budget.
We would love to talk with you regarding your comment about Indeed Sponsored jobs and look at other sources as well.

Lauren
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Easy Option for Immediate Recruiting Help

Revisado el 19/8/2019

Coming to this current employer, there was no way for applicants to apply online! Getting set up with ApplicantPro took an hour and we immediately had an online presence for posting jobs and receiving applications that saved time and money. The support team is always responsive to my needs. I have never had an issue.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, very intuitive with minimal training effort required. Lots of options for blasting job postings to active jobs seekers. Easy to post jobs, make updates, and I always love the new features they roll out to save time.

Desventajas

I'd like more pre-populated templates that I didn't have to build myself. It would also be great if it had a native resume search. Millions of job seekers are directed to ApplicantPro from thousands of companies. It would be great to be able to search passive applicants for jobs like LinkedIn or even be connected to LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter's applicant databases to connect with passive job seekers rather than exiting the app and into another website.

iCIMS Talent Cloud, BambooHR y Workday HCM

iCIMS Talent Cloud, BambooHR y Workday HCM

Razones para cambiar a ApplicantPRO

I really felt it was the best value for the money and have used it with a couple of other companies.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Hi, Lauren! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Product. We appreciate your feedback on Ease of Use with minimal training effort.
I would be happy to pass along your feedback about wanting more pre-populated templates and being able to connect to other databases to search for applicants.
If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro!

Marianne
  • Sector: Transporte marítimo

ApplicantPRO - A Friendly and Affordable ATS

Revisado el 22/7/2020

Overall, our experience with ApplicantPRO has definitely been worth the money. They have saved our 1-person HR office a lot of time already and I look forward to learning more about their reporting system and supplemental services. Their CEO's supplemental videos provide bonus learning material and gives you a sense that you're an extended part of their family. We spent a lot of time researching systems before committing and they came out on top because of cost/benefit. They have proven themselves and we are not sorry for the decision made!

Puntos a favor

This is our first applicant tracking system so I can't compare it to others but it has helped us in many ways. What I like most is the ease with which to communicate between HR and hiring managers and applicants. It's great to have the option to text (or email) applicants which is something not found in every ATS. Also love the ease of pulling out quick reports , such as for EEOC. The time it has saved our HR dept. has been well worth the cost.

Desventajas

Integration, like any new software, takes awhile and managers continue to be trained but over the course of a year, we have come a long way thanks to the fact that A-Pro trained us before implementing the system, has helpful on-screen tutorials, and they are easy to connect to when it comes to specific questions.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Hi, Marianne! Thank you so much for your kind review of our software. We love to hear when we can save our HR Managers time especially a team of one! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the ease of communication between you and your hiring managers and applicants, continued training (Ryan's tutorial), and our reports.
We are always looking for ways to improve our system so don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions you may have.
We look forward to continuing our professional relationship!

Kindest Regards,

Rhonda
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Fully customizable software with great functionality

Revisado el 18/11/2019

We have moved our recruiting process into the 21st century with ApplicantPro. We no longer need to resort to paper methods, and have also been able to interact with out-of-state candidates better since we have now been able to automate the offer letters and background checks.

Puntos a favor

The ability to customize this software to our company's unique needs; the built in help topics that walk you through new set ups. Additionally, customer service is top-notch, providing multiple venues to receiving assistance. Finally, the ability to automate many different tasks we've done manually has helped us save time, and focus our attention on the recruiting tasks that have the greatest impact.

Desventajas

Reporting isn't as robust as I would prefer, but it is not a drawback to the overall functionality of the system.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Rhonda, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We love to hear that your team has been able to automate tasks and save time by using it. We are also happy to hear that the Support your team has received is top-notch!
We would love to hear your thoughts about the reports that we can pass along to our product team for future consideration. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Lindsay
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Awesome Product!

Revisado el 13/11/2019

They provide excellent customer service and are always making great updates!

Puntos a favor

Applicant Pro is very easy to use and allows us to keep our recruiting organized for an extremely reasonable cost!

Desventajas

Overall, I wouldn't say I am unhappy about any aspect of the software, but there are minor improvements that could be made here and there. One example would be better organization of candidates I would like to keep on file for future positions. I wish I could mark them for the job I would hire them for, instead of the job they applied for. There are work-arounds for that though.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software, Lindsey! we love that our software helps with the organization of your recruiting process and is affordable at the same time.
We would love to hear any suggestions you have that might help improve the process. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Terri
  • Sector: Banca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Makes our life so much easier!

Revisado el 25/1/2017

I have used Applicant Pro for a few years now, and just recently it was one of the first things I added when I started my new job last year. I love the way everything is in one place. I can easily put our open position on-line, and it feeds out to the list of free job boards. I can also choose to send out to fee-based job boards with one click. All my managers can see the applicants, and all applicants are saved into the database. And the reporting (which I used for the first time last year) for Affirmative Action cuts down on hours of my time. I am a one -person department within a small bank. I do it all - and this makes my recruiting function so much simpler, faster and streamlined. With one click, I can also send the job to our state DOL, as well as our Veterans and People with Disabilities reps. Anyone who has the authority to see an applicant can make notes directly on that applicant, and rate the applicant for future. We have one position that turns over frequently (Teller) just because we have so many - and we can go right back to our notes on-line for those candidates who impressed us who we did not hire. In short, it's one of the best tools I've used in my HR career.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, affordable, ability to save candidates information. Ability for other managers to use the data base directly, one click to send job out to multiple areas.

Desventajas

I find some recent changes very confusing - I think it was easier to use previously and I find myself getting a little lost.

Elaine
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Appplicant Pro- It's got the Band for you Buck

Revisado el 16/12/2019

Puntos a favor

I appreciate how much you get from this product for the amount that we pay. As our company works on modernizing our processes, we have come across several other ATS options. Applicant Pro consistently has the losest cost while providing more features than almost every other product we have looked into. I especially love the fact that updating my job adds in Applicant Pro automatically sends that posting out to all my most liked job boards. It even posts automatically to facebook now with has helped improve our applicant flow.

Desventajas

The one complaint that I have is that since I was brought in after Applicant Pro was set up and rolled out o the HR team, I think I am missing out on some of the features that my predecessor did not use. Like any software, though, with a bit of digging around, I have been able to get it flowing the way I prefer, and each update they make has made things more comfortable to work around.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Hi, Elaine! Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We are happy to hear that you enjoy being able to automatically post your positions to multiple job boards and that you have been able to increase your applicant flow by being able to post to Facebook.
We would love to hear more about how you use the system and what your needs are to see if we have features that might be beneficial for your team/ If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Bradley
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

From Paper to Pro (Applicant Pro, that is)

Revisado el 27/6/2019

When I started in my current role in my current company, there was nothing by way of an automated, modern way to apply for a job. Interested applicants would print a PDF, write on it, then figure out how to return it. Applicant Pro has brought my recruiting into the digital age.

The customer service is very responsive, and helpful within their constraints of how the program works.

Puntos a favor

* Quickly make an assessment of applicants, and either forward to hiring manager, or archive

* "Canned" responses that are sent based on either, how an applicant answers screening questions, or the label I attach to the application.

* The integration with the sister screening company, Pro Screening, makes ordering and managing background checks a breeze.

Desventajas

* Relatively steep learning curve on how to post a new job - too many pages and panels and screens and buttons and levers ... the whole posting process needs to be streamlined.

* The process of setting up other users/managers in the system is not straightforward - too many places to go and too many things to do. It should be much simpler to get a manager access to the applications.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Bradley, Thank you for taking the time to review our system. We are happy that we could bring your recruiting into the digital age!
I happy to pass along your feedback to our Product Department for future consideration.
If there is anything else we can do for you, please be sure to let us know.

Thanks for choosing ApplicantPro as your ATS provider!

Bryan
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Outstanding HR Product!

Revisado el 30/8/2019

This makes it so easy to share applications and have multiple users give input. We would be lost without it!

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use. So simple for hiring managers to learn and use as well.

Desventajas

This product seems to have everything we are looking for in an Applicant Tracking System.

Paylocity

Razones para elegir ApplicantPRO

We did not have a good system and knew there had to be something better out there. We thought Applicant Pro was too good to be priced where it was.

Razones para cambiar a ApplicantPRO

Features and pricing were what we were looking for and we found them in Applicant Pro. I have recommended them numerous times to HR colleagues. I can't imagine using anything else.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your review, Bryan. It's great to hear that your team enjoys working with ApplicantPro and that it's making everybody's job easier whenever you have to hire.

If there's anything we can do to take your experience to the next level, please let us know.

Have a great day!
- Ariana

Karen

• Asistencia al cliente

I love the features that Applicant Pro has to offer. You really get your bang for the buck

Revisado el 11/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy to understand, functionality, many features to pick from. I have checked many systems, none could offer what Applicant Pro does for the money. Easy to use, houses endless applications, employees can use their mobile devices to apply, parses resumes into the applications, you can design your own reports or use the standard ones they have ready with a few clicks. Opportunities are limitless. They are always adding new features at no cost. Lastly, their customer service is second to none! Immediate responses to your questions, are always willing to help in any way possible, very friendly, professional staff who know what they are doing. Absolute best anywhere.

Desventajas

Wish you could design something that if people out of the area or out of the country apply for the position we are recruiting for could be flagged as ineligible. Example, recruiting for a position that is onsite in the Minneapolis/St Paul areas, and we get applications from New York or Europe and Asia - these could be sent an automatic reply that they are ineligible for the position without having to manually do so.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your feedback, Karen! I would be happy to work with you to utilize our disqualification and automatic email features to help you sort out ineligible applicants and save you time! We love working with you and appreciate your business!

-Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant