ApplicantPRO

4,6 (374)
¡Escribe una opinión!
La contratación, más fácil.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

• Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Amazing ATS and Support

Revisado el 8/3/2019

Puntos a favor

I like that the support can be customized to fit my needs. They have a team dedicated to not only post open jobs at our company but they also have a team that will write the job ads for us to increase the number of qualified applicants.

Desventajas

They sacrifice looks for simplicity which is okay for me I guess.

Hi, Ryan!
Thank you for taking the time to review our product. Our Support Teams are dedicated to helping our clients with their job posting needs, including rewriting job ads to increase the number of applicants that apply for their positions.
Feel free to reach out with any feedback or suggestions you may have that might improve your hiring process.
Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of.

Kind Regards,
Mindi Barrett - Lead Client Support Rep

Lauren

Easy Option for Immediate Recruiting Help

Revisado el 19/8/2019

Coming to this current employer, there was no way for applicants to apply online! Getting set up with ApplicantPro took an hour and we immediately had an online presence for posting jobs and receiving applications that saved time and money. The support team is always responsive to my needs. I have never had an issue.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, very intuitive with minimal training effort required. Lots of options for blasting job postings to active jobs seekers. Easy to post jobs, make updates, and I always love the new features they roll out to save time.

Desventajas

I'd like more pre-populated templates that I didn't have to build myself. It would also be great if it had a native resume search. Millions of job seekers are directed to ApplicantPro from thousands of companies. It would be great to be able to search passive applicants for jobs like LinkedIn or even be connected to LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter's applicant databases to connect with passive job seekers rather than exiting the app and into another website.

Alternativas consideradas

iCIMS Talent Cloud, BambooHR y Workday HCM

Software anterior

iCIMS Talent Cloud, BambooHR y Workday HCM

Razones para cambiar a ApplicantPRO

I really felt it was the best value for the money and have used it with a couple of other companies.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Hi, Lauren! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Product. We appreciate your feedback on Ease of Use with minimal training effort.
I would be happy to pass along your feedback about wanting more pre-populated templates and being able to connect to other databases to search for applicants.
If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro!

Mindi, Manager of Support

Revisado el 21/1/2020

Processing candidates throughout the entire app process

Processing candidates throughout the entire app process

Puntos a favor

The concern and attentiveness quality of the CSR Dept.

Desventajas

Reference - checking email address info sometimes cannot be changed within a candidate profile

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your review of our software, Lisa! We love that you have seen and felt the value of our CSR department. They are a huge part of helping our clients succeed.
Thank you for your feedback regarding being able to change an applicant's email if they are already in the system. This information will be passed along to our Product Team as future consideration for feature improvements. In the meantime when you come across one please contact us by emailing support@applicantpro.com, phone 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Rhonda
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Fully customizable software with great functionality

Revisado el 18/11/2019

We have moved our recruiting process into the 21st century with ApplicantPro. We no longer need to resort to paper methods, and have also been able to interact with out-of-state candidates better since we have now been able to automate the offer letters and background checks.

Puntos a favor

The ability to customize this software to our company's unique needs; the built in help topics that walk you through new set ups. Additionally, customer service is top-notch, providing multiple venues to receiving assistance. Finally, the ability to automate many different tasks we've done manually has helped us save time, and focus our attention on the recruiting tasks that have the greatest impact.

Desventajas

Reporting isn't as robust as I would prefer, but it is not a drawback to the overall functionality of the system.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Rhonda, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We love to hear that your team has been able to automate tasks and save time by using it. We are also happy to hear that the Support your team has received is top-notch!
We would love to hear your thoughts about the reports that we can pass along to our product team for future consideration. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Madisen
  • Sector: Maquinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ApplicantPro Saves me Daily!

Revisado el 5/1/2024

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use, the text-to-apply feature, ability to sort applicants, make notes and mass respond to them. The support team is always friendly and prompt too. They make my job easy!

Desventajas

I really wish they had an app...I know the website is "mobile friendly", but it's just not the same on a small iPhone screen. I'd love to be able to view applicants on an app on the go. I also wish the integration with Paylocity was faster...I can't wait 12 hours for it to process, so I end up entering them all manually.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so happy to hear that you're seeing the impact of our services each day. I'll pass your product feedback to our R&D teams for consideration.

Thank you!

Karen
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great customer service and products

Revisado el 22/12/2023

The customer support, availability of training, and easy integration have been exceptional!

Puntos a favor

They have an amazing supporting customer service team, available training, and always looking for ways to improve.

Desventajas

Haven't experienced anything negative. Every time I need support, they have done an amazing job.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Karen! It's wonderful to hear that your experience has been exceptional. We appreciate you & look forward to working with you in 2024!

Thanks,

Sarah

Happy AppPro User!

Revisado el 4/1/2024

Customer service has been PHENOMENAL. The team is always available and willing to help - they have spent hours with me to ensure I have the best set up for my needs and to help me understand all of our available features. The system is well-organized and easy to use, so it didn't take much time to learn and become familiar with it.

Puntos a favor

Ease of access to candidate information and easy organization for applicant/candidate status.

Desventajas

Wish there were more intuitive features, especially as AI continues to progress (writing job descriptions, etc).

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for sharing your review, Sarah. It's excellent to know that your training needs are being met and our team's expertise is so helpful.

I'm excited to share that new features that utilize AI are top-of-mind for our Product teams in 2024 & I'm sure you'll love the results!

Keli

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to implement and features galore!

Revisado el 26/9/2023

Wonderful customer service and very responsive.

Wonderful customer service and very responsive.

Puntos a favor

It's like an I-Phone, simple to use, intuitive, all the features you need and constant improvements to make your life easier.

Desventajas

Nothing, it's really the best ATS and anyone can learn and use the features.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for your review, Keli! We appreciate the opportunity to work with your company.

Jaci
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Big Fan of Applicant Pro

Revisado el 17/11/2023

Excellent! No complaints and enjoy overall experience.

Excellent! No complaints and enjoy overall experience.

Puntos a favor

The greatest customer service team ever! Easy to use system.

Desventajas

That you cant delete a status if you selected the wrong one.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that our support teams have been able to exceed expectations when working with your company. I'll be passing along your product feedback to our R&D team for consideration. If you have any other improvement suggestions, please email support@applicantpro.com with the subject line: Capterra Review.

Thanks!

Natalie
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

A responsive and well-organized ATS

Revisado el 5/2/2024

Puntos a favor

I appreciate how responsive and knowledgeable the ApplicantPro employees are, they have really helped us customize the software for our organization's individual needs. I also appreciate that ApplicantPro is very user-friendly, it didn't take me long to figure out how to navigate through applicants, improve the visibility of my listings, and organize applicant information.

Desventajas

I feel like it would be productive to have this software available in an app format as well.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying ApplicantPro so far! We'll be sure to include your feedback about an 'app format' preference in a submission to our R&D teams.

Thank you!

Rick
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

Excellent ATS/Customer Support

Revisado el 16/12/2019

Very pleased with system functionality, candidate pipelines, and customer support.

Puntos a favor

The product is affordable, yet offers the features and functionality of the bigger name ATS companies. Applicant Pro was designed with the user in mind - the Recruiter. The platform and network of job boards offers little to be desired for the average recruiter. Applicant pro can be optimized to post to your typical posting sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, or Indeed, and also has the functionality to post to other niche job boards that you select or optimize. The system is rich with standardized templates that offer ease of use and convenience when creating new job postings, reports, candidate communications (text or email), or interacting with hiring managers.

Applicant Pro has provided excellent customer service and support. The success manager and client representatives are awesome! The team is upbeat, attentive to our Company's needs, and always willing to offer solutions and think outside of the box. It's nice receiving Business Partner support from all levels, but yet have dedicated Success Managers that can offer guidance on system optimization.

Desventajas

Applicant Pro would benefit from offering job posting "refresh" capability with vendors like Indeed. I believe the current functionality is limited to vendor restrictions, which may be hindering advancements in the platform. I believe solutions may be in the pipeline, but just reduces the additional posting steps and improves reporting compliance.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Thank you for your awesome review of our software, Rick! We always love to hear when our clients are able to optimize their hiring process by posting to multiple job boards. We are also happy to hear that you have received such great customer service!
I am happy to pass along your feedback regarding refreshing listings on the job boards to our Product Team as we are always looking for new ways to improve our system. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Elaine

Appplicant Pro- It's got the Band for you Buck

Revisado el 16/12/2019

Puntos a favor

I appreciate how much you get from this product for the amount that we pay. As our company works on modernizing our processes, we have come across several other ATS options. Applicant Pro consistently has the losest cost while providing more features than almost every other product we have looked into. I especially love the fact that updating my job adds in Applicant Pro automatically sends that posting out to all my most liked job boards. It even posts automatically to facebook now with has helped improve our applicant flow.

Desventajas

The one complaint that I have is that since I was brought in after Applicant Pro was set up and rolled out o the HR team, I think I am missing out on some of the features that my predecessor did not use. Like any software, though, with a bit of digging around, I have been able to get it flowing the way I prefer, and each update they make has made things more comfortable to work around.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Hi, Elaine! Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We are happy to hear that you enjoy being able to automatically post your positions to multiple job boards and that you have been able to increase your applicant flow by being able to post to Facebook.
We would love to hear more about how you use the system and what your needs are to see if we have features that might be beneficial for your team/ If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Trinidad

ApplicantPRO Rocks!

Revisado el 18/6/2019

HR has seen an increase in productivity and efficiency because this software is more than just an applicant tracking system. It allows us to store our employment letters/documents, assessment/interview results, and background results/documents all in one place! It's a one-stop shop for recruitment & onboarding! I've done the research, and no other company offers so much for such an incredible cost!!

Puntos a favor

ApplicantPRO is so user-friendly and keeps applicant information in an organized manner on one screen. Having immediate access to customer service is a big plus! The e-Forms and Inbox Template features have been an enormous help in streamlining our recruitment process. We also love that we can text applicants!

Desventajas

I am unable to attach a file to the Messages email in the application. I have to send a separate email, attach the document, then copy/paste the verbiage into the Notes section of the application. Also, we are in different time zones. It would be helpful to have someone in their customer service department remain available to help until 5:00pm, PST.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your review, Trinidad. We're always happy to hear that you're loving all the amazing features that our company provides and that your team is more efficient and productive - that's definitely something to celebrate!

Also, we appreciate your feedback on where we can improve. I'll be sure to pass this info along!

As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Steve

They hit a home run

Revisado el 12/9/2019

Puntos a favor

Applicant Pro is very intuitive for anyone to use. You can send a variety of emails/texts to applicants and can easily change the standard communication at any time. The system notifies me when anyone applies or completes additional information that we requested. Their support staff is fast to respond to any question. They are amazing and very helpful. I have heard the CEO speak at an HR conference. He had advise for writing more effective job postings and was willing to speak individually with anyone who wanted additional help.

Desventajas

Once I click the "message button" I wish I could see the applicant's preferred method of receiving communication from us. This is a very minor issue, since I have to look at and remember their preference before hitting the message button.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Hi Steve! Thank you so much for reviewing our product. We are happy to hear that we hit it out of the ballpark for you. If you are at all interested in the job ads our Support Team would be happy to speak with you as well. We do have a code you can use to receive $30 off of your ad.
Thank you for your feedback on the applicant's preferred method of communication showing in the inbox. I am happy to pass this along to our Product Team as an improvement.
If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

-Mindi

Terri

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Makes our life so much easier!

Revisado el 25/1/2017

I have used Applicant Pro for a few years now, and just recently it was one of the first things I added when I started my new job last year. I love the way everything is in one place. I can easily put our open position on-line, and it feeds out to the list of free job boards. I can also choose to send out to fee-based job boards with one click. All my managers can see the applicants, and all applicants are saved into the database. And the reporting (which I used for the first time last year) for Affirmative Action cuts down on hours of my time. I am a one -person department within a small bank. I do it all - and this makes my recruiting function so much simpler, faster and streamlined. With one click, I can also send the job to our state DOL, as well as our Veterans and People with Disabilities reps. Anyone who has the authority to see an applicant can make notes directly on that applicant, and rate the applicant for future. We have one position that turns over frequently (Teller) just because we have so many - and we can go right back to our notes on-line for those candidates who impressed us who we did not hire. In short, it's one of the best tools I've used in my HR career.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, affordable, ability to save candidates information. Ability for other managers to use the data base directly, one click to send job out to multiple areas.

Desventajas

I find some recent changes very confusing - I think it was easier to use previously and I find myself getting a little lost.

Elizabeth

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Why ApplicantPRO is meant for YOU!

Revisado el 25/11/2016

After converting to ApplicantPRO and utilizing their Assessment testing, there was a significant difference in the applicants we were hiring. They were more professional, honest, had good work ethic, and reliable. The assessment helped weed out those who did not fit our Mission and Values. Our agency went from a turnover rate of between 65%-70% to 17%-32%, within 1 year of implementing ApplicantPRO, saving us over $100,000 a year per cost of hiring. After 2 years using ApplicantPRO almost all of our employees received numerous positive feedbacks from our clients, have been with us for longer than 9 months and continued to be exceptional employees. ApplicantPRO made a huge difference in our agency and I highly recommend them to anyone who is struggling to find the right employees.

Puntos a favor

The Assessment Testing is one of the best features, it helps find individuals whose beliefs and core values are similar to ours. In the healthcare industry we want compassionate employees and this assessment tool helps us find those caring individuals who are here for the right reasons.

Desventajas

Would like for it to pull in more employees when applicants stop applying. Every now and then we would hit a dry spell, wish you had Recruitment Consultants to better aid in reaching out to potential candidates.

Ira
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Revisado el 5/6/2017

It's a great tool, not only to track of new candidate but to sort and update working candidates. It's a turn-key system that is user friendly enough to start using with very little training. Help is just a click away and response time is almost immediate. AppPro has made it easy to keep track of a multitude of applicants with the availability of Note-Taking which you can easily review just by hovering over "notes" without having to open the file. Another great feature is "letter templates". This feature helps to cut-down the response time. Lastly, the ability to simply archive a candidates file with a dropdown or button allows me to keep by candidate list clean.
No negatives. Most of the concerns have been addressed as AppPro is always improving their system to make the program more user friendly.  In the short time I've been using AppPro, I've been amazed at the amount of positive changes made. I expect that will continue as they seem to work diligently on new ideas and improvements.

Desventajas

No negatives. Most of the concerns have been addressed as AppPro is always improving their system to make the program more user friendly. In the short time I've been using AppPro, I've been amazed at the amount of positive changes made. I expect that will continue as they seem to work diligently on new ideas and improvements.

John
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Added Value

Revisado el 17/10/2019

ApplicantPro has reduced cost and hours of administrative load, as well as increased applicant flow.

Puntos a favor

System was easy to set up, great front and back end support. ApplicanPro has added alot of value to our Company, and reduced cost and administrative time.

Desventajas

More automation in moving status for users. For example, not having a list to pick from, but an if this, then this is next set up.

Alternativas consideradas

BambooHR, JazzHR y Greenhouse

Razones para cambiar a ApplicantPRO

Cost and service.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our system, John! We are always happy to hear when we are able to save our clients money and add value to your company at the same time!
We would love to speak with you regarding our status checklist and see if that is what you are looking for. You can reach out by chat, email support@applicantpro.com or calling 888.633.9269. We will get you taken care of. And as always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Brandon

APPLICANT PRO

Revisado el 2/12/2019

No more paper copies during the hiring process has saved tremendous amounts of both time and effort.

Puntos a favor

Our applicant pool is always full of many qualified & experienced applicants; we pull applicants from many different websites and get a good variety.
The support team and representatives who have helped us out with navigating the website & making the application process more simple have been phenomenal.
There are many things that can be added into Applicant Pro that go hand-in-hand with the onboarding process and they integrate perfect with this program.
The overall layout of the website and the application page & jobs pages are very easy to use & figure out.

Desventajas

Stuff that we have not been able to figure out has always been answered in a very timely fashion and we have never had to wait and figure issues out on our own. There is nothing that we dislike at this moment in time.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Hi, Brandon! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We really appreciate your feedback and love that you have had such great experiences working with our Support Reps! It's good to hear that our software has helped with your applicant flow.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

Bargain Product

Revisado el 13/6/2018

Great affordable ATS for smaller companies.

Great affordable ATS for smaller companies.

Puntos a favor

This is a great product for a small budget.
-Post to job boards in one click
-Customize what access you want your hiring managers to have
-Easy to use for all user levels
-Update status, send bulk emails very easily
-Everything is customizable
-Customer Service is excellent from implementation on
-Simple system without all the bells and whistles a small business doesn't need

Desventajas

None for me. For a larger company with a lot of openings it may not be enough. For anyone that hires only a few positions at a time it is great.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Thank you for taking the time to review ApplicantPro! I'm glad to hear that the ability to post to multiple job boards with just one click is making your hiring process easier. Allowing different access levels for your team is great! We understand that not all users need access to everything we have to offer. Our system has many customizable options that allow us to meet the hiring needs of companies of all sizes. I would love to speak with you about additional options we have available as your company grows!

Thanks again!

Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant

Princess
  • Sector: Transporte marítimo

Impressed with customer support

Revisado el 19/6/2019

Puntos a favor

I like the tutorials and the search function at the bottom of the screen. I have had a very positive experience with ApplicantPRO's customer support. I receive prompt follow up in both chat dialogues and emails. Customer support always follows up to be sure there responses answered all of my questions. This has made the service very easy to use.

Desventajas

There are great integrations available currently. But we'd always be open to seeing more integrations.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Thanks for your review, Princess. It's so great to know that our Support Team is helping customers like you use our system with ease. I'll be sure to let them know!

We'd love to know more about the integrations you'd like to see! If you could send that info to support@applicantpro.com, we'll be sure to get it over to our Integrations Team for review.

As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro!

Micaela
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

ApplicantPro Review

Revisado el 27/5/2021

Good

Good

Puntos a favor

I like being able to tag applicants with their statuses or creating my own custom tags.

Desventajas

I wish the statuses would change automatically.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your review, Micaela! We're so happy to hear that the custom tags feature has been so helpful for your team.

I'd like to talk with you more about your request for status automation. We do have a feature that can be utilized to help speed up the status assignment for initial applications, and we can attach auto-emails to those statuses as well!

If you're interested in setting this feature up & learning more, please contact our Support Team at 888.633.926 or support@applicantpro.com and we'd be happy to show you the magic!

As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro for your hiring needs. We appreciate your business!

Amy
  • Sector: Construcción

Great Customer Service

Revisado el 6/1/2020

Puntos a favor

I have been working as in HR and recruiting for 20 years and worked with a lot of different systems but never had as good of an experience with a team as the team at Applicant Pro. I wrote my rep for an explanation of a feature I had not used and not only did they send me the information but a video catered to me. This helped me make a decision for the company. Loved the quick tailored response!

Desventajas

No bad experiences yet. I am used to working with other programs where if there is a problem you call and depending on who answers you get a varied response. I really appreciate the support we have gotten for issues and quick response from applicant pro.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Hi, Amy! Thank you so much for your great review of our software. It makes us happy to hear that you were able to get the information along with a video that helped to make your decision.
If there is anything we can do to help make your hiring process more efficient, let us know. Thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Kimberly

Great ATS

Revisado el 19/6/2019

Puntos a favor

Applicant Pro is user friendly and very intuitive! Their customer service is also top notch! For example; when we submitted a request to start using the reference verification feature an agent assisted us with turning the feature on and answered all of our questions - THE VERY SAME DAY! We have gained so many efficiencies because of Applicant Pro!

Desventajas

We have a few applicants that apply with different emails. It would be nice if we were able to combine profiles.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Thank you for sending us a review, Kimberly. We're happy to hear that your company is loving the reference verifications and that our team got you set up so quickly!

Also, we appreciate the feedback on combining applicant profiles. I'll be sure to pass that along.

As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Irfanela
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Excellent sofware

Revisado el 4/11/2019

ApplicantPro has excellent features that I can use in my daily recruiting. Even if something is not part of the process and you have a need for, they will look into it and create for you if possible. For example, I needed to create some sort of candidate experience survey that was not available as a feature. I contacted ApplicantPro and they helped me with creating questionnaire and implementing it in the process.

Puntos a favor

User friendly features, constant updates and innovations. ApplicantPro cares about their customers and their support is amazing. I can chat and ask anything that comes up in my process and they are available to help in matter of few minutes.

Desventajas

As of now, I do not have anything that is least favorite.

Respuesta de ApplicantPRO

Thank you for your review of our software, Irfanela! We love to hear that our software is a crucial part of your everyday hiring process. We're happy to hear that we were able to create a survey that would help your team know how they felt about their experience.