Guardio

Extensión de Chrome para bloquear malware y ataques de phishing

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

45 opiniones

Paul
  • Sector: Fotografía
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Another product, I need this one!

Revisado el 23/11/2020

Guardio took care of a problem that either suddenly became a problem. I asked my email system to notify me of new emails when suddenly I don't recall whether the chicken or egg came first, but I was suddenly inundated with messages that I could no longer get any work done, I had messages after messages coming across my workspace so that all I did was answer the messages/advertisements and not able to get work done. Guardio saw this as a problem and filled the need/solved my problem. So my experience was/is one of thanks

Puntos a favor

What do I like the most about Guardio? I like the fact that it works. This may seem to be an obvious answer, it works! Why do I need another product? Someone forgot to include this functionality in McAfee or someone in McAfee cleverly decided to include this functionality? or, someone realized this was an untouched market need. As an end-user, I was interested in this because this fit a need of mine. I was ticked off that this wasn't included in my McAfee product but maybe someone m9issed this need. Either way, I was getting pounded with messages in the right hand corner os my workspace.

Desventajas

I liked least about this softwad=er was that this was an additional cost.

Respuesta de Guardio

Thank you so much Paul for this amazing review. Indeed Guardio catches and detects new and evolving threats, keeping your browser clean and safe.

Jonathan
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I like the way Guardio intercepts potential problems and notifies me.

Revisado el 1/10/2020

My overall experience with Guardio, is that I think it is awesome.

My overall experience with Guardio, is that I think it is awesome.

Puntos a favor

It is difficult to choose one single thing.

Desventajas

There was one thing I did not like, but it happened when I first started using Guardio.

Respuesta de Guardio

Thank you so much for the feedback, Jonathan! We're happy you are pleased with Guardio and that we can keep you safe online. If there is anything you need please don't hesitate to contact us.

Jeffrey
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Gardio Needed for Chromebook Chrome - CHROME USERS BEWARE BEFORE BUYING THIS PRODUCT

Revisado el 3/4/2022

I took the time to really evaluate this project as you have read. I recommend you stop selling this product and stop taking advantage of those who don't know best.

Puntos a favor

There is none - just another product trying to get you to spend you money for really not useful information from its scan.

Desventajas

Your assessment of Guardio needed on Chromebook as an extension to protect against malware, information leaks, and attempts to harm your hard drive. This is just absolutely not true for the money you want for this product to only get partial information that makes sense or is really useful to us Chrome users.

Before you think I'm steering you wrong, and proving wrong that it's a waste of money, do the following:

1) Google 'what operating system does Chromebooks run" You will see, Chrome OS, which is what Google named their modified Ubuntu Unix operating system. With that proved here is a link about malware and virus penetration: https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/laptop/can-chromebook-get-virus-3809003/

2) Install the product and let it do the scan on your Chromebook. I did. I've been using my Chromebook and obviously Chrome for over 5 years. I ran the scan. I found 2 harmful sites, 1 harmful site

3) Most files are stored on the cloud and only a few files are stored on the internal memory of the laptop .
4) Chromebooks run on a modified unix operating system which viruses and malware cannot penetrate.
5) There is no hard drive in a Chromebook - Chromebooks use flash memory to start the operating system and then Chrome.

I've now just uninstalled it. Hmmm I wonder if it checked itself for any issues it looks for.

Hi Jeffrey,

I'm really sorry to read your feedback. I believe that something in our product was probably not clear enough. We offer a 100% free scan. Our paid option is for real-time protection, blocking scam sites such as phishing, support scam, crypto sites that try to get users to install or download malware, steal information, and more.
Guardio is compatible with Chrome, Edge browsers of any desktop or laptop computer, including Chromebooks, devices running Windows, macOS, and Linux. I'm not sure that I understand your complaint about Chromebook and if you'd like, you can always reach out to us at support@guard.io. We'd be more than happy to address each one of your concerns.
Thank you!

John
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Great product

Puntos a favor

I like that this product catches a poor website that could grab my personal info so fast!

Desventajas

Sometimes it halts a website that I know is safe.

Respuesta de Guardio

Thank you so much for the feedback, John! Many sites that appear safe are actually connected to third party sites that could be harmful. If there are any sites you think we should have a look at, be sure to send them over to yourfriends@guard.io

Franklin
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Never know who is looking at you good or bad

Revisado el 3/12/2020

Great would not change a thing. It is a start.

Great would not change a thing. It is a start.

Puntos a favor

Saving me from some serious hacks has been my biggest save right now. Too many sites have back doors that people fall suspect too. Guardio, on many occasions, has asked my employees, "are you sure" this stop or hesitation has saved us a lot of time and money. A friend had all his files encrypted, and it caused considerable embarrassment.

Desventajas

Wish I could get more advice. Guardio software is something new to me, so I am not sure what else to expect.

Respuesta de Guardio

Thank you for the feedback, Franklin! We're thrilled that we are able to keep you and your employees safe and will keep doing so!

Roy
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Inexpensive but Priceless

Revisado el 4/12/2020

When several people use the same computer having comprehensive protection like Guardio is a necessity.

Puntos a favor

It warns you of the sites you visit are questionable, suspicious, or even just too new. I like that it stops you before you make a mistake. It stops malware before it infects your computer.

Desventajas

When you visit sites that you have been warned about it still flags it each time you visit. Not a bad thing just annoying at times

Respuesta de Guardio

Thank you so much for the feedback, Roy! We're happy to provide protection for you and your family using the computer. You can always whitelist a site that you wish to keep accessing, if you need any help with this feel free to reach out :) yourfriends@guard.io

Margarita
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Its not too expensive, it does gives safety every day,I feel safe on internet, gives security

Revisado el 9/10/2020

Puntos a favor

Does the work for you,gives information regurarly about blocking attacks
Easy to use and takes care to keep contact

Desventajas

I didnot notice lack of protecting the computer

Respuesta de Guardio

Thank you, Maragarita! We're glad that we make you feel safer online, every day.

Javier
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use and excellent protection

Revisado el 24/11/2020

Reliable, discrete, strong protection.

Reliable, discrete, strong protection.

Puntos a favor

You never notice that Guardio y running neither you have to be monitoring that is working, Guardio is all the time watching for you, and as soon as you go to a suspicious website it intercepts your activity and let you know the kind of risk that you may be going to take.
I am liking it a lot.

Desventajas

I have not find any kind of situation that I don't like about this sofware.

Respuesta de Guardio

Thank you much for your feedback, Javier. We do our best to keep you safe and scan the web for you without interrupting, so you can browse securely and freely. We're happy you like Guardio, and we like you toO!

jacqueline
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Came free with new pc

Revisado el 5/10/2020

Puntos a favor

It automatically ids harmful sites. I then have the option whether to risk it.

Desventajas

I found no flaw in this software and have no recommendations on how to improve.

Respuesta de Guardio

Thank you for the feedback, Jacqueline!
We're happy we can keep you safe from harmful sites and will keep doing so.

Gregory

Revisado el 26/9/2022

Had it with there popups all the time on my laptop, Since i installed it,

Had it with there popups all the time on my laptop, Since i installed it,

Puntos a favor

Nothing, It doesn,t work at all, It is just another scam offer , To try and suck people in,

Desventajas

It is useless crap, That doesn,t work, There scanning of computer for problems is bogus also, I just done a factory reset on my laptop the day before, I install gardio, After the scan was done, It showed there were a whole bunch of problems with the laptop, What Bullshit, Any thing Gardio offers is just another scam, Do not fall for any of there bulshit. Also there is nothing showing , When i check for programs installed for Gardio, So you just can,t uninstall it , Buy going into your control panel on the computer, Probally the only way to get rid of it is to do a factory reset on the computer. Hopefully that will remove it,

scott
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

needed something hands free

Revisado el 1/8/2020

i have only been with them about 2 months but between the free trial then ending and then them saying , " hey if you ever want to come back we are here for you" that told me that this company has integrity and they are very personal with their clients. I am ecstatic!

Puntos a favor

i just wanted something that could do it's thing while i did mine. i took advantage of their free trial and then their extension. after that i cancelled because i was going to use the free service that came with my computer. I have a HP Chrome Book x360. Well, it wasn't an automatic download because it is a chromebook i had to do a seperate download which created all kinds of hassels and i couldn't get any help from tech support. i bought this at best buy and they kept sending messages , " don't forget to download your free Mend tech" and i was getting nowhere. Guardio free trial worked hassle free no extra support needed so i immediatley resigned up and things have been great. they keep me protected all day every day

Desventajas

At first i wasn't sure if it was doing it's job until i got their notifications and i opened up the icon and i could see what the scan was doing, so i felt better. I'm used to the program you have to click and they have all the bells and the whistles that shows it's cleaning and sweeping and protecting. Guardio just works it.

Respuesta de Guardio

Thank you so much for the feedback and review, Scott! We're so happy you chose to come back and will continue to protect you online, and our support team is always available for any question :)

Anthony Bill
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

Solved a big problem

Puntos a favor

I was overwhelmed with popups. Tried everything, could not find the root of it. I installed the software and ran it through its paces and rid myself of the popups immediately. Now it runs in the background and I check in from time to time to see what it is up to. Will be running it again soon.

Desventajas

Northing comes to mind. What more can I say...I downloaded it, installed it, ran it and it worked.

Respuesta de Guardio

Thank you so much for the feedback, Anthony! We're thrilled that we were able to solve the popup issue for you. We will continue to keep them away and make sure you are safe online

Anne
  • Sector: Defensa y espacio
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It works great to keep my account safe from hackers

Revisado el 5/10/2020

Everything works in a balanced manner. I feel safe using Guardio. Keep up the good work.

Puntos a favor

I know my account is safe while using Guardio. I enjoy the comfort of know I am being protector. I like the seeing the Guardio pop up notice which is ensuring all is well.

Desventajas

It took a while to figure out who to get Guardio set up.

Respuesta de Guardio

Thank you so much for the review, Anne! We're happy you feel safe with Guardio by your side, and we will keep on protecting you as you browse online.

Scott
  • Sector: Construcción

roundtoppainting review

Revisado el 25/11/2020

I only use for security.I am out of buisnessnow but did it with pen and paper.

I only use for security.I am out of buisnessnow but did it with pen and paper.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact than it keeps me out of harm's way. It's instantanius. I find it very helpful with everyday browosing keep up the good work Scott.

Desventajas

Somtimes I want to go to that site and I get blocked but you have the option to go which is nice.

Daniel
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Great service!

Revisado el 30/9/2020

Once I decided to buy it customer service has been perfect. I don't do anything except let Gaudio do its job.

Puntos a favor

It stops me from going to dangerous sites daily.

Desventajas

I love my service so I have nothing bad to say about it.

Respuesta de Guardio

Thank you so much for your review, Daniel! We're happy to keep you safe and our customer service team is here for you anytime.

Kathie
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I feel safe knowing I have Guardio running on my computer

Puntos a favor

It flags dangerous sites and prevents me from compromising my computer

Desventajas

I like the program but sometimes flags a site I want to go to

Respuesta de Guardio

Thank you so much, Kathie! We're happy you feel safer with Guardio. You can whitelist any site you want to keep accessing, if you have any question feel free to contact us - yourfriends@guard.io

Prasanta
  • Sector: Investigación

Reviewing Guardio

I am very satisfied with the product

I am very satisfied with the product

Puntos a favor

Before I used the product, I faced pop-up windows every now and then. Since I have begun using it that problem has completely disappeared. I very much like this product.

Desventajas

Easy to use and its ability to combat pop up windows when I browse.

Respuesta de Guardio

Thanks for the feedback, Prasanta! We're glad you are satisfied and that we could get rid of those pop-ups for you :) Would love to know if there's anything we can improve to make the 1-star rating a 5?

Gary
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Quality product

Very satisfied

Very satisfied

Puntos a favor

Ease of downloading, protection against malicious sites, let's you know if the website is not safe. Recommend this product for ease of mind

Desventajas

I really can't think of anything, at this time. It preformed beyond my expectations.

Jan
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best Security Program I have ever used.

Revisado el 17/11/2020

I surf the web on a daily basis and Guardio prevents opening websites that could harm my computer.

Puntos a favor

This is a fantastic security tool. one of the best I've used.

Desventajas

I like all of it's features and have nothing negative about Guardio.

Thanks, Jan!
We're happy you feel safe browsing with Guardio and we will continue to protect you online :)

Jermaine
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great support for my computer

Revisado el 20/10/2021

Puntos a favor

I like guardio because I feel protected while browsing online and downloading software. It scans harmful sites and downloads sand warns me if there is an spyware or malware attached.

Desventajas

Cant think of anything right now. I am pleased with it.

George
  • Sector: Medios online

Great product

Revisado el 5/12/2020

Has made being online feel much safer...

Has made being online feel much safer...

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use. No worries with pop ups.and have strongly recommended to friends and they with theirs.Thank you Guardio...

Desventajas

Their is nothing i did not like about software...

Veleasea
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

I depend on it daily

Revisado el 3/12/2020

I feel extremely safe knowing that I have Guardio on my computer.

I feel extremely safe knowing that I have Guardio on my computer.

Puntos a favor

I like Guardio very much especially when the little warning box pops up in the corner letting me know that they are keeping my searches safe.

Desventajas

I don't have one. I depend on it to protect me and my business info.

Respuesta de Guardio

Thank you so much, Veleasea! We're so happy you feel safe with Guardio, and we will keep protecting you online!

David
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

System requirements

Revisado el 17/11/2020

Wish I understood its positive effects vs. why my computer memory is so full for reasons I do not understand may or may not be associated with the install

Puntos a favor

Quarrantine Pups and blocks threats well

Desventajas

This is my own naivety but it’s like I do not really understand what it’s protecting, how Quarrantine works. My computer has slowed to a crawl since installing this and I am not sure why

Respuesta de Guardio

Hi David, it sounds like there are some other issues on your computer, as Guardio is a lightweight extension that doesn't take up much space. You can contact our support team, and we'll be happy to assist you further - yourfriends@guard.io

Moshe
Moshe
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A must for any organization

Revisado el 5/7/2022

Puntos a favor

While branded as a mass-market tool, Guardio's capabilities exceed most of the commercial tools we've tested. I'm not sure what kinda magical machine learning model they've developed, but it's working great

Desventajas

No real cons, adding org level billing and control panel for admins would be nice

MASHELLE
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

Good Value

Revisado el 13/12/2020

Puntos a favor

That it lets me know when there is a problem with a web site, and that I can share with my family

Desventajas

I have found no problems with this software.