Rapid Recon

4,8 (480)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software web de reacondicionamiento de automóviles para concesionarios

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

480 opiniones

Steve

Life Saver

Revisado el 6/5/2021

I frankly cant imagine doing business again without Rapid Recon! It changes everything!

Puntos a favor

Ability to track vehicles through reconditioning process. Also able to track vehicle for other processes as well. Easy to use and reliable.

Desventajas

Inability to have a vehicle reside in more then one step at a time. It would be nice to be able to set a vehicle for sublet work (windshield replacement for example) but also still have the vehicle in another step such as inspection or detail.

Respuesta de Rapid Recon

Steve, thanks for your excellent review. We actually have exactly what you're asking for in relationship to being able to have a vehicle in a vendor step and a service step. In November we release Vendor Advantage, there's no additional cost, but it does require some setup. I'll ask your account manager to reach out to you to get you set up.

Sonny
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Revisado el 13/5/2021

My overall experience with Rapid Recon has been great. I like how easy it is to use and track the status of your vehicles. This product has helped cut down on our time to the lot and it makes it easy to see where are cars are at all times since I deal with five dealerships. I really like being able to approve work on vehicles with the mobile application when I am off work. This product works like it’s suppose to when everyone uses it properly.

Puntos a favor

One of the main features I like is the mobile application that it allows me to check on the status of vehicles when I am off work. I like how easy it is to get service work approvals sent to my phone so I can approve the work and move cars from one status to another without having to actually go back in service. I am also impressed how you can leave notes for the service writers to see without having to stop what you are doing to go talk to them. It’s a great way to keep up with the status of your vehicles as the process moves from service to recon and to frontline ready. Overall I have enjoyed using this application since we switched to it .

Desventajas

I can’t really say anything negative about the application itself. The only issues I see sometimes is that sometimes people don’t put the status of the vehicle in the right category so you know where your unit stands in there process. That isn’t the application but human error.

Respuesta de Rapid Recon

Thanks, Sonny for taking the time to provide feedback, it's much appreciated. Also, I'm going to have your account manager, Ali Ramstack reach out as it may be helpful for a quick training refresh with some of your team. Her contact info is below as well should you ever want to reach out. Thanks again!
Ali Ramstack

Revisado el 7/5/2021

would not recommend for service department

would not recommend for service department

Puntos a favor

The graphs and charts that monitor each step are neat, but dont fully represent the process.

Desventajas

It is one of three software systems that the service department uses for tracking vehicles in the dealership. It is redundant and does not benefit the service department very much. It basically adds several extra steps to the processes that we are already using.

Respuesta de Rapid Recon

Thank you so much Kris for your honest feedback about Rapid Recon. We value your experience and I've shared your comments with your account manager. Someone from our team will be reaching out in an effort to support you and ensure your experience with Rapid Recon is a positive one. I've included your account manager's info below, feel free to reach out anytime you need anything. Thanks again!
Tay-lyn O'Grady

Revisado el 4/2/2022

Excellent

Excellent

Puntos a favor

Love that you can track vehicle progress throughout the entire reconditioning process, but ALSO allows multiple people involved in this process to also track that same progress without having to navigate through multiple sections. Ease of access is 10/10. Doing anything on this software is fairly easy whether you're computer savy or brand new to this stuff. You can track cost, time to lot, effectiveness, and even generate reports that allow you to make the reconditioning process more efficient.

Desventajas

There are truly no cons to this product.

Willam

Very Helpfull

Revisado el 11/5/2021

Very happy

Very happy

Puntos a favor

It is the "Bible of Info" for our company and every car that we own. It's my first stop when looking for where a vehicle is

Desventajas

It could look a bit more sleek, but that is not a big deal at all

Brandy
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Rapid Recon is a game changer

Revisado el 6/5/2021

Overall everything has been great. It is easy to use. The mobile is another great feature for those constantly moving around.

Puntos a favor

I love being able to track all the vehicles in real time. To which status and/or department they are in to seeing how quick it moves through the recon process. Also seeing what jobs are completed and the dates helps with warranty issues.

Desventajas

Sometimes the software runs slow if too many people are using it and it takes a while to add jobs or move to another status.

Respuesta de Rapid Recon

Thanks, Brandy for the thoughtful review. We're stoked the product is working so well for you. Also, I'll have your account manager, Stephany McLaughlin, look into the site speed and she'll be reaching out with any additional info she may need from you. Her contact info is below should you ever need it. Thanks again!

Michael
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Recon process improvement!

Revisado el 6/5/2021

A++ This software revolutionized our recon process. The biggest benefit is instant communication between all departments including offsite vendors regarding the entire recon process from the day you take the car in to the day you sell it.

Puntos a favor

Easy to implement and easy for your team to learn and use.

Desventajas

Inability to manage and modify individual steps. Need your rep to do that.

Respuesta de Rapid Recon

Thanks, Michael for taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is so helpful and I'll have your account manager, Stephany McLaughlin, reach out to get more details. Sounds like a great thing to get on our roadmap! Also, below is Stephany's contact info should you need to reach out anytime.

RITCHIE

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Rapid Recon Works as hard as you!

Revisado el 14/5/2021

Rapid Recon is great

Rapid Recon is great

Support
Price
Ability to add / delete steps

Desventajas

Nothing really, everything work as it should

Thomas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Rapid Recon helps make internet sales easier

Revisado el 6/5/2021

I am not setting appointments on cars that are junk or wholesale. I am also using the tool to inform customers of value built into the cars through our service process.

Puntos a favor

I can see where cars are at if off-site or being worked on. I can see immediately when marked wholesale to set appts at the right time. With a couple of stores in our group it makes checking on the service and body work process simpler.

Desventajas

Sometimes it is challenging to Log in and it can be slow to learn (took months of use to really become familiar). No one provides any training its basically here's your login and hope you can use it type of experience.

Mike

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Rapid Recon, Inventory Control

Revisado el 6/5/2021

We scan each lot daily, helps our managers determine which location a specific piece of inventory is located, saves a lot of phone calls.

Puntos a favor

I love the ability to locate inventory, and know where each piece of inventory is in the reconditioning process. We share inventory over 5 lots. this a good product for our purposes

Desventajas

data updated with scans only. no real time tracking.

Respuesta de Rapid Recon

Mike, thanks for the review, we do have some real time tracking options available through our partnership with MDD. There is an additional cost for their product, but it does integrate with Rapid Recon. It's really slick, it tracks the keys and the car. I'll have someone reach out to you with the details.

Sean

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great product to streamline your pipeline

Revisado el 12/5/2021

Overall I am very happy with what we receive for what we spend on the product. It could absolutely be refined and improved, but overall is does what its supposed to do.

Puntos a favor

The features I like most about Rapid Recon are the ability to customize and re-order "buckets" whenever needed and the ease of searching for inventory by Stock or VIN number. We have had many different iterations of our buckets and the team at Rapid are always ready and willing to do that for us, it would be nice if they made this function something the administrator could do though, then we could tweak and re-order our own buckets whenever needed without any delay.

Desventajas

The mobile app needs to be re-launched and signed in to multiple times throughout the day. The online browser also has moments where it simply freezes and requires a closing of the browser tab and a re-launch of the website. Not a terrible problem to have, but every second wasted in a day is an inefficiency that could be eliminated.

Michael
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Mobile App has a lot to be desired

Puntos a favor

I think it is an excellent tool for tracking the reconditioning of vehicles and to get them onto the lot for sale.

Desventajas

Your mobile platform. When you "improved" it recently it took away a lot of the functionality away. There are far too many issues with the mobile platform here. I presume that a lot of these issues have been addressed by other users.

Respuesta de Rapid Recon

Thanks so much, Michael for your feedback. I've shared your feedback with our team and have asked your account manager, Julian Gonzalez to reach out to you directly. He'll get more details to see what we can do to make the product better serve your needs, issues with the mobile platform and provide feedback for future product enhancements if needed. Should you need anything in the interim, please feel free to reach out to Julian. Thanks again!
juliangonzalez@rapidrecon.com
(321) 465-9916

Devan
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Good enough but not great

Revisado el 17/5/2021

overall its not bad, ive used worse. Just some small changes could really make a difference.

Puntos a favor

The app, its nice to be able to just use your phone instead of having to sit at a computer for everything.
Text notifications, nice way of being notified that vehicles are being moved from different steps.

Desventajas

Photos, Adding photos from phone galley are always bury, only way to get clear photos is to take them within the app. Not being able to click on a picture and zoom in or move around makes the pictures almost useless.
Desktop vs App, When adding work items, you cant select more then one item to add on the desktop but on the app it lets you add as many as you want at one time. This is a major slow down, Its faster for me to use the app to add everything at once then go back to the desktop and edit or add notes to each line item.
There's no direct messaging. Only way I can find is to add a note and select to notify certain people.
Under each work item added, theres only one line for "notes" Need another box to add more information.

Matthew

Great communication tool!

Revisado el 6/5/2021

RR is a valuable tool that helps me do my job more accurately and efficiently.

RR is a valuable tool that helps me do my job more accurately and efficiently.

Puntos a favor

RR makes it easy to stay organized and reference current and past job. It also keeps communication between departments and operations clear and easy to access!

Desventajas

Sometimes it can be slow to save or update. Can be difficult to launch the program, a specific browser must be used, or it will not load.

Respuesta de Rapid Recon

Really appreciate the feedback here Matthew. I've asked your account manager, Joe Baye, to reach out to get details on the issues you're experiencing. Hopefully, we can get those addressed for you with our product team. Should you need anything in the interim please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!
Joe Baye
joebaye@rapidrecon.com
303.529.0525

Nick

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

From Parts View

Revisado el 6/5/2021

As a parts personnel it slows us down a lot because we have to manually type in everything from part number to availability to price. We also have to use our other program to get the correct pricing. So for parts all this did was add way more steps to get to the same result as before.

Puntos a favor

You can use the search bar to find the vehicle in its current step.

Desventajas

It does not communicate with gm at all.
It can be edited by anyone at any time regardless of department.

Respuesta de Rapid Recon

Thanks for your comments Nick, we do allow for any note and price to be modified, however if you click the activity report link from the details screen, you can see every note, the original note, who changed it, and what they changed it to. There's no escaping the activity log.

Nathan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Amazing Impact

Revisado el 8/5/2021

Ive solved the location of vehicle problems, keeping updated on vehicle sales and where the progress of a car is going or doing and knowing exactly how long a particular car has been in inventory and making a different in finding the many vehicles that were very difficult to find.

Puntos a favor

I Honestly like the ease of access through the app itself scanning different VINS of the vehicles and find vehicles and knowing exactly where they are at in certain locations and where you can customize certain attributes of the car and knowing where to be guided in the app itself can be very useful!

Desventajas

I do not like that there are so many different sections for separate departments when it should all just be complied into one, to small categories instead of separate departments then multiple categories

David
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Fantastic Product

Revisado el 12/5/2021

The ease of access to information that saves time. Things like dead batteries, cleaning process and the overview of a vehicle through the shop/service department.

Puntos a favor

Rapid Recon has simplified the process or "processing" inventory. My inventory management was simplified overnight with the addition of Rapid Recon. Once you get used to using the site it's smooth, informative and time effective. From our lot porters to the final and final delivery information information is readily available

Desventajas

Takes a little getting used just like any other site, but once you get used to using it it is smooth

Angelo

JM Lexus

Revisado el 6/5/2021

Overall I am satisfied with the product.

Overall I am satisfied with the product.

Puntos a favor

I like the cycle time data and the detailed reporting. Integrating into this system was fairly simple and not that time consuming.

Desventajas

I have discussed some concerns with RR representatives. Most were resolved, others they are still working on and have not provided feedback as of yet.

Respuesta de Rapid Recon

Thank you so much for your feedback, Angelo. I've reached out to your account manager, Stephany McLaughlin, to make sure your open items have been, or are being addressed. She'll be reaching out soon if you haven't heard from her already. Her contact info is below just in case you don't already have it.

Alex

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

A Few Bugs

Revisado el 14/5/2021

It's pretty decent. It needs to be rolled out to our sales people better they are always asking questions about cars before looking in rapid but that is training on our end.

Puntos a favor

I like that the sub sections on the left of the home screen literally tellys you every step that you have at a dealership and the search functions allows you to search for vehicles in and out of workflow.

Desventajas

Sometimes if you do not click the + button when adding notes the notes disappear but that is kind of understandable we should be doing it the right way and not trying to skip a step.

Dennis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Review is more positive than negative, system works great.

Revisado el 18/5/2021

Our biggest benefit is making sure each vehicle reaches the lot the quickest way possible. It also helps every one know what repairs will be done to the vehicle and when it will be done. Saves alot of time for each person.

Puntos a favor

The system is great for watching all of our new and used vehicles go thru the process to be ready to sell. We never lose a vehicle in the system and everyone has access to follow the process. The software is very easy to use.

Desventajas

I do not like that it counts Sundays as a repair day, by adding that day it appears like it is in the shop longer

Kevin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My dealership couldn't live without it!

Puntos a favor

I like that every department is held accountable. The reports are very helpful to assess the issues that we have in our reconditioning process. Customer support has always been very responsive and helpful. It's nice to talk to a real person. I don't enjoy talking to a chat bot or someone in a different country that doesn't understand the product.

Desventajas

Getting everyone on board to move everything around was difficult at first, but that would be the worst thing about any similar product as well.

JAY

Rapid Recon

Revisado el 7/5/2021

Rapid recon has allowed the Management staff to know exactly what's being done to the vehicle and the costs involved.

Puntos a favor

it allows my whole team to know exactly which stage a vehicle is in.

Desventajas

Minor issue: When I look at a vehicle to find out status and want to look and the next vehicle, i will hit the search icon and type in the stk#. I'll do that to several vehicles and before I know it I will have 10 tabs open.
It's not hard to close but I've never had a situation where I needed to have several tabs open at the same time.

Darren

Great tool

Puntos a favor

The ease with which I can keep an eye on the inventory flow for our used vehicles. At busy times we have 30-40 vehicles in the various reconditioning stages and this app helps us keep track that nothing slips through the cracks.

Desventajas

There was an issue where Frontline vehicles would occasionally get bumped out of the active part of the app even though the vehicle was still in our inventory. However, it is possible that issue has been addressed as I have not noticed it of late.

Robert

Rapid Recon a Must Have for Your Dealership

Revisado el 6/5/2021

Rapid Recon allows us as a company to communicate what is needed and where the vehicle is in the process of preparation for sale. It also allows us to share the money we have invested in the vehicle to the prospective owner building value in the vehicle and us as a place to do business

Puntos a favor

I love ability to communicate Rapidly between departments

Desventajas

It would be great to be able to have the technicians video their inspection along with or taking specific pictures of needed repairs to show a before and after to the future prospective owner

JAKE

BRIDGES THE COMMUNICATION GAP

It helps with accountability in the recon process

It helps with accountability in the recon process

Puntos a favor

It helps everyone in the company know exactly who has the car and what step of the recon process it's in.

Desventajas

When we change location we have to log back in, and sometimes it doesn't change.

Respuesta de Rapid Recon

Thanks for the review Jake, I've asked your account manager Firmino Toste to reach out to you about your concerns with the location change. You shouldn't have to log back in if you're logged into that store already, you would have to log in if you haven't logged into that store within the last three days.