Compliance & CE

Cloud-based learning management system (LMS)

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

289 opiniones

Bryan
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I couldn't have asked for better

Revisado el 20/2/2020

No issues with this product. Wonderful customer service experts

Puntos a favor

The program was easy to learn with some practice. It was easy to make corrections unlike other emr software

Desventajas

The price was a little high for the software in my initial thought but with all that comes with it my mind was quickly changed.

Alternativas consideradas

EpicCare EMR
Hema

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I love MediaLab. One of the best software and easy to use. Customer Support is Excellent

Revisado el 24/7/2018

We have been able to convert all our major documents into electronic document control format without having the need to carry paper manuals. Automatic reminders for reviews when they are due saves lot of time & reduces stress on managers. Ability to print employee reports for procedure review is also another great feature.

Puntos a favor

Easy to navigate, set up and follow though to all the modules that are being offered - easyto set up, upload, review, print reports, add/delete users. It keeps track of EVERYTHING! I love it. It also allows to provide link to other departments in the hospital to review (read only access) to our manuals. It monitors, keeps track and send reminders, alerts as required.
It also has multiple modules each organized so well with detail instruction manual on the side bar, which is fantastic. It has answers to everything.
Inspection Proof module makes the life easy during inspection as it shows the changes in two versions - (in Red). Easy to attach all documents to responses.
Continuing Education modules is also very well designed and set up. It offers tons of information. Great learning site!

Desventajas

This software is made to perfection however, it would be good to have the ability to print the manual for each module that it offers. Also, one cannot do any edits inside the software but, a limited edit with permission could have been nice.

Aileen

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I used this program to prepare for the MLS(ASCP) board exam

Revisado el 3/10/2017

Provided a different way to study besides just studying from the book. I enjoyed using LabCE.

Puntos a favor

I love that the answers to questions are explained in depth and that it had questions that covered different areas of study such as hematology, chemistry, microbiology, etc. I also enjoyed the ability to select different types of mock quizzes, test, game mode was my favorite and that I could select the number of questions I wanted to answer.

Desventajas

The size of the font, I would recommend increasing it. I also thought the size and quality of the images was poor. It was difficult to identify cell morphologies and biochemical reactions for some of the images.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

MediaLab offers multiple solutions for laboratories at reasonable prices.

Revisado el 12/6/2018

Daily benefits - excellent document control system that did not require our IT department to set up, great system to maintain inspection readiness with Inspection Proof, ease of meeting continuing education requirements using the Continuing Education package. Overall, great system!

Puntos a favor

Flexibility of the software, willingness of the company to make changes, continuous improvement and addition of new features. We use several modules and find that the system is flexible enough for us to create new ways to store and retrieve information rather than storing paper.

Desventajas

It is sometimes difficult to know what needs to be created first and we went back to make changes in how we set up the document control system. It would be helpful to identify users who have really maximized the system and offer to have them share their ideas.

The staff LOVE this!!

Revisado el 15/6/2018

GET AWAY FORM MOUNTAINS OF PAPER.

Puntos a favor

Easy of use, and available from anywhere there is internet service. Easy to maintain (add, remove users, assigns courses, etc.

Desventajas

I have not found any "cons" yet! We are quite happy that we selected mediaLab, and I tell everyone who asks.

• Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Very straightforward to use: Read material, note pictures/slides, take multiple-choice, earn...

Revisado el 7/10/2017

Prepared for ASCP certification. Earned CEUs for recertification.

Ease of use.
A large number of courses to choose from, with new courses constantly being added.
Good, clearly-labeled illustrations, especially helpful with reinforcing visual identifications.
Practice questions embedded in the reading to monitor progress and keep the reader engaged.
Instant feedback on both ungraded practice and graded test questions.
The ability to reset and retake a test--but this can only be done once!
Also available are Exam and RBC Morphology and WBC Differential Simulators.
The Exam Simulator is very similar to the BOC Study Guide.
I have not yet tried the heme simulators, but if they are anything like the other CE courses, they should be very good.

Desventajas

I would prefer to see more of everything, especially illustrations.
Very good presentation of textbook cases, but few examples of borderline cases.
More questions could be written into the material, especially for longer readings.

Rachel
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Facilidad de uso

I have found it to be very easy to use and straightforward.

Revisado el 27/9/2017

Puntos a favor

MediaLab has helped me prepare for boards when I was a student and has been a great way for me to stay updated with my learning in a professional setting.

Desventajas

The only con I would say is it would be nice if there was a longer explanation for answers perhaps in a video or different format to mix things up. Also many questions are often recycled.

Tahmineh
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

A great resource for Laboratories

Revisado el 30/9/2019

I really liked using Medical Lab LMS as someone new in the field of biotechnology. It is easy and very cost effective.

Puntos a favor

Based on the features provided by the software the pricing is amazing. It has great resources and can help different spectrum of users from student to professionals. It is very easy and straightforward to use.

Desventajas

There is not much that I don't like about using Medical Lab LMS. Navigation from modules to other pages can be tricky sometime.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

Great info in lessons. Practice exam is why I passed the ASCP

Revisado el 6/10/2017

Passed the ASCP!

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly software. Courses were easy to navigate and contained useful information. The practice exam really prepared me for the ASCP exam. The questions trained me how to read and answer the actual questions on the exam.

Desventajas

The only thing I didn't like about the software was that once I had completed a class it reverted to "take course" on the available courses page and not "completed" or the like. It made it more difficult to quickly look for new courses to take.

Divina
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Easy to understand

Revisado el 7/10/2017

Puntos a favor

Accessible and all are complete details . Practice exMs are very useful
Good for reviewing for the preparation of future exam

Nothing it's all good
But all medtech subject are indicated
I doesn't send the certificate in American Technologist website

Lisa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Such an easy system to keep up with regulatory requirements...wish it was around long time ago!

Revisado el 15/6/2018

Made everyday tasks require mush less time, so that I could focus on matters that need more attention.

Puntos a favor

Not only does this software help our lab stay in compliance, it makes it so easy. New users are able to figure out how to navigate it with very little instruction, which makes them more eager to go back to it again and again. As an administrator, I can pull important information quickly to help me stay on top of matters before they fall through the cracks! Our management team likes the e-mail reminders, which frees us from micro-managing our employees. Staff from all levels appreciate its usefulness!

Desventajas

Our technologists like the ability to acquire their CE credits with this software, but it would be even better if I could allow them to have access to it outside of our business. I subscribe to multiple modules but would like to make only the CE portion available outside of the facility, while other modules remain white-listed. Currently I must restrict it, because either all of the modules are accessible, or all are not.

Abby

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to use document control and CE software

Revisado el 21/6/2018

Puntos a favor

I really like the versatility of the software and that we have several modules that are used for different aspects of our laboratory. We utilize the document control module for the entire company and that allows us to track training (who is complete, incomplete, etc.). We also utilize the CE (continuing education) module for company-wide and department-specific trainings. We also have the InspectionProof module, which has helped us become CAP Inspection ready for our last two CAP Inspections. This module, in particular, we enjoy because of the ability to assign checklist items to different employees who can answer the checklist items before completing the checklist and then it can be put into "Inspection Mode" where groups can inspect each other.

Desventajas

There are occasional glitches or flaws in the software, as you have in any software. But the majority of the time, you can work with MediaLab's customer support team to get the problem solved quickly.

SABA

• Asistencia al cliente

This website is a great source of learning, very easy to use, and the customer service are...

Puntos a favor

It's has so many information for each course that covers the most important materials and notes for every students. This software allowed me to learn so many things and aspects in the clinical lab that make lab professionals really professionals. It contains illustrations that help with understanding and memorization for the materials that I've never had before. I strongly recommend it!
As per the exam simulator, it's very helpful and covering the materials for the exam needed with feedback, which is I liked the most and let you learn much with more and more questions.

Desventajas

Actually, I really like it. Just few errors you may see like spelling errors, but can be fixed.

In my opinion, the only thing that I don't like is the exam for each course, 10 -15 questions only are not enough for students to practice their knowledge. It should be 100 questions or at least 50 questions for each course exam, so the student can feel that he/she has achieved something and
took the certificate of completion with effort.

Pam

Functionality and utility!!

Revisado el 29/9/2017

Tracking of user competency, continuing education opportunities, course customization, assignment tracking

Puntos a favor

I love the functionality and ease of use for the administrative role. We utilize the program for tracking competency checklists for individual users and as a tool for continuing education. Customization of MediaLab courses is valuable for non-US users (different requirements, etc.).

Desventajas

There is so much I probably don't know all the things I could be doing! When we implemented originally every user had to be manually entered, but I think they have since changed that to a mass staff entry option using a spreadsheet.

Rebecca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Cost effective and easy to use.

Revisado el 18/6/2018

Makes training and document control a lot easier.

Puntos a favor

Helps you get ready for inspections and stay compliant. Makes safety and HIPAA training easier. You can print reports and show inspectors training that has been completed by employees. Takes care of document control, for all your procedure manuals, eliminates writing and filling out forms. It's web based, and you have access to manuals and procedures even from your phone.

Desventajas

Uploading documents can be confusing in the beginning, need training first. People complain that they get a lot of emails reminding them to complete tasks in MediaLab.

Rory
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Love the hematology cases and the practice exams. Content is very relevant to what I am...

Revisado el 3/10/2017

Was able to complete my CE requirements for the past few years. Also, a great resource for me as an instructor in a CLS program and an additional format to direct students who are underperforming in my classes.

Puntos a favor

Hematology Cases (WBC and RBC simulator) and the exam simulator are excellent. I appreciate this site as a way for me to keep up with my continuing education requirements. Also, I appreciate that the company tries to continually adding new and relevant courses. The addition of the advanced WBC cases was an awesome addition.

Desventajas

The CE courses could use an update to the way the courses are delivered. The fact that they appear to be HTML based (read a slide and manually advance) is rather outdated and not the most engaging format. What would be great is to incorporate videos through out or possibly an audio option, so that the user could hear along side the text and see something. This strengthens cognition.

Melissa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good place for all your CE needs

Revisado el 26/9/2017

All of my compliance needs in one place. It is tracked in the FL clinical personnel system. Easy to add additional resources specific to my laboratory.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and very organized. The test questions within and at the end of the module challenge personnel to really think about the concepts presented and how they can be used at the place of business. It is easy to understand even if you are not a licensed clinical laboratory personnel. It links with state licensing agencies for tracking. They are constantly adding new modules or updating current modules to reflect changes in regulations. I also like the ability to add documents, quizzes, or other laboratory information under resources to link with courses provided.

Desventajas

Sometimes there are typos in the course or formatting issues. They don't effect the content but you question the proofreading before publishing.

Joel
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Medialab has been an awesome tool in making sure that our staff maintains competency.

Revisado el 2/10/2017

It helps automate my competency requirements.

Puntos a favor

My favorite thing about Medialab Compass is that you can designate which CLIA elements of performance a particular activity satisfies. I also like that it is self-service. My users can log on and manage their to-do list and make sure they have everything ready for their annual competency. As administrator, being able to run a report to see who has upcoming due dates at a glance is very valuable.

Desventajas

I wish there could be a slightly different price structure. I would like to do glucometer competencies, but right now, it is hard to justify the price for that many users that will only be doing one competency per year.

Yiu

A must-have resource for Medical Lab Exam

Revisado el 27/9/2017

I got a pass in my Medical Lab Exam in HK and got the MLT licence.

Puntos a favor

Clear illustration of med lab concept, not wasting my time filtering useful content out of content irrelevant. The content also can be downloaded as PDF so I can store in ipad and jot note.

Another good thing is there is interaction in each course, the system would ask question about the material you just studied, which helps a lot to concentrate.

Desventajas

The app version always require me to enter password again and again. It is very annoying. It would be great if the app can save my password.

It becomes worse when it requires me to enter two password for a single login. It takes me a lot of time because I always login logout the app while I am studying on train.

Also there is not a search function for finding all relevant material for a single topic.

MOHAMMAD

excellent

Revisado el 19/6/2018

Puntos a favor

for me this software is very useful ,as per our user's & including me we are not face any problems of this software so easy & our exp is excellent cause i am using this software more than 10 years,easy to use any one .

Desventajas

i would like to thanks your software team because they did wonderful job for your IT team ,i am using this software more than 10 years and never face any problems of your software,especially after finish the course & get the exam & get the certificate & your valuable survey.

Annamarie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great learning tool! I just found the Course Builder a little confusing at first, but am...

Con Ed learning
We have built our training modules in the Course Builder
We have also set up our yearly Skills Assessment for all staff using Medialab. We have about 250 staff members in the laboratory.

Puntos a favor

There are many topics to choose from. This is also a great Skills Assessment software which we use a lot of at our hospital. All staff are provided a yearly skills assessment.

Desventajas

The special Histology courses and TM courses are costly.
There are not enough licenses either when we do pay for the extra Histology and TM packages

Lee

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to set up and easy for staff to get used to!

Revisado el 2/10/2017

Integration of various lab operations and compliance elements

Puntos a favor

The price point and features are second to none when looking at similar software and well designed. The diversity of CE's and the overall expertise in their development is keep in staff competency.

Desventajas

Lack of solid mobile platform can be a down side for more tech savvy staff. Reporting could be a bit more fluid and robust, but it does provide a decent amount of drill down.

Linda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Medialab reinforces our students with quality courses and excellent cell morphology

Revisado el 21/6/2018

Increases student comprehension and understanding of courses and cell morphology

Puntos a favor

The software enables me to customize courses and cell morphology per student. Courses assigned to students allow them to review questions and materials for review and better comprehension.

Desventajas

With students taking the courses I would like to see all their scored attempts in one view on a spreadsheet for easier grading of the assignments

Candance

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool to use for Document Control, POC Administration, Inspections and CEU's!

Revisado el 26/9/2017

It really helps with Inspections and keeping up with regulatory requirements.

Puntos a favor

The ability to link documents and forms from Document Control to uploaded Inspection checklists. CEU courses are fantastic!

Desventajas

I can't think of a con, maybe a little more ability for customization of the Compass functions like being able, as an administrator, to waive some requirements that may be redundant.

Gwenn

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

MediaLab's Compliance and CE package includes the courses our lab staff needs to be compliant.

Revisado el 26/9/2017

As an administrator, it is easy to create new employee profiles and set them up with the courses they need. You can also easily track their progress and send out emails. I am also a user and take advantage of the clinical courses to keep my ASCP certification current.

Puntos a favor

The comprehensive and broad course offerings. I am ASCP certified and must earn 12 CEs every year in hematology, micro, BB, chemistry, lab safety, and HIPAA, all of which available to me and make it easy to keep my certification current. Plus, our lab and New York State requires all lab and admin. staff to have certain CEs per year, so we all use MediaLab.

Desventajas

Many of the same courses that MediaLab offers reappear each year. The courses are not updated as often as I would like.