Relayto

Bringing your documents to life.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

23 opiniones

Aamerkhan
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A Quick and easy way to enhance infographics

Revisado el 20/8/2022

As I work in an accounting firm, it is important for us to stay on the top and build a name in the market with informational content. RELAYTO has been helping us to do this by making our content useful and interactive to the audience. Our training materials, presentations, and social media content has been dramatically improved with RELAYTO

Puntos a favor

I have been using RELAYTO for quite some time now and love its interface and usability of it. I have prepared training material for my team as well as created multiple infographics for brand awareness on social media. This tool has been a savior as it helps add interactivity to the image and make it lively.

Desventajas

I haven't faced any major issues so far. No Complaints or downsides as of now.

Vikas
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect tool for smooth Onboarding and assets for sales team

Revisado el 23/8/2022

RELAYTO is helping build and improve digital experiences across various verticals. I have been using RELAYTO for various edtech clients like Tute and Classplus to make interactive training and onboarding material. This has been very helpful in increasing the revenue for the businesses.

Puntos a favor

At Tute, we created PDF materials for onboarding students with us. These PDFs were lengthy and detailed but boring for a 12-year kid to read. With the help of RELAYTO, we were able to add various interactive elements, videos, images and buttons to the PDFs that made a whole lively experience for the students. RELAYTO empowers our sales team to explain the platform to parents with the help of interactive onboarding documents that have made the whole process easy and effective.

Desventajas

I haven't faced any issues or glitches while using RELAYTO. They also have a responsive customer service team who are always available to help in case there is any issue with the platform.

Kris

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Save time so you can focus more on other tasks.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, the drag and drop function makes work easier.

Desventajas

None so far as I'm still enjoying the features recently.

Erlaine Grace
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Relayto 101

Revisado el 15/7/2022

I would recommend RELAYTO to people who want more meaningful interactions with their clients or audiences.

Puntos a favor

The platform is a great way to get your old documents in order. You upload them, and the rest of the work is done for you. We are currently reorganizing a lot of our content, and this feature has been invaluable as we've gone through mounds of old files. After the initial conversion, you can further customize your document using a variety of features on the platform.

Desventajas

To get started, some users may have to spend time learning how to use the more advanced features of the platform. But it doesn't take long to become familiar with how each tool plays into creating the final experience.

Vikram
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool to make interactive training materials

Revisado el 19/8/2022

It has been great using RELAYTO for more than 6 months now and the team is already loving it. This platform not only saves time but also gets your work done in an efficient manner. Looking forward to using this tool more often.

Puntos a favor

The seamless integration with other apps and the addition of interactive elements to statics or PDFs have been the best part about RELAYTO. We have been using this to update our training materials for new onboardings and it has been saviour. RELAYTO allows you to add interactive elements like buttons and links to the PDFs which is a great feature.

Desventajas

Initially I faced a few glitched on the platform which was resolved quickly by the customer support team. Since then, no complaints.

Khristine Diane
  • Sector: Oficina ejecutiva
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Content Creation Game-Changer

Revisado el 15/7/2022

As an Executive Assistant, my tasks are varied. They include creating presenting information to my client and his customers. RELAYTO help boost internal and external interactions through the engaging content the platform has helped me curate.

Puntos a favor

I love that I got to improve my existing content in a direction I didn't even foresee. RELAYTO has pushed me to grow past static PDFs and create interactive customer-facing documents.

Desventajas

Admittedly, the tool took some getting used to. After a few trial and errors (and back and forths with the team who are very supportive btw), I was able to maximize the tool.

Rouf
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Quick and Convenient Microsite Creator

Revisado el 19/9/2022

Overall, I have loved my experience with Relayto. Most importantly, I am not dependent on my tech team for creation of any microsites, all thanks to Relayto

Puntos a favor

Relayto is game changer when you are in need to create an interactive microsite for a product launch or a campaign. All you need is an asset which could be a ppt, pdf, mp3, mp4 or even a jpeg and Relayto will help you make a microsite out of it.

Desventajas

So far I haven't seen any cons per se but if I had to pick something, I would say they should have a drag and drop option too. But at the same time, their menu to add content is quite interactive .

Jonick
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

best software for new generation

Revisado el 24/7/2022

Since my competitors generally use similar formats, PDFs and other static presentation styles are becoming an increasing eyesore. I can differentiate myself from the competition by presenting information in a way that is both conceptually and visually appealing using the RELAYTO document experience. That's why i am very happy that Relayto is very dependable for organizing stuff.

Puntos a favor

I adore this platform since you can use it without having to start from scratch. Your existing PDF documents are uploaded to the site, and the platform handles the remainder of the job. This capability was quite helpful to us as we combed through mountains of old files because we are in the process of restructuring a lot of our old content. Following the initial conversion, you can further modify the document utilizing the platform's many features.

Desventajas

There is nothing to criticize. Overall, we had a fantastic experience, and the RELAYTO staff has been incredibly helpful.

Robin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Savior and helpful for my organization

Revisado el 16/8/2022

It has been amazing and I believe it has been game changing for the orgnisation

Puntos a favor

The best part of this software is how easy it was to use and how efficiently API's could be used by the designing team using different software while integrating

Desventajas

While there is no such feature but there was one instance where the was a small glitch but the customer care cleared the issue almost instantly

Noman

Powerful Tool to make interactive content & presentations

Revisado el 17/8/2022

RELAYTO has change the way people create & consume content. Our content is now getting more engaged views as our creatives, statics and infographics not only gives audience useful information but also provides an interactive interface that makes us stand out in the market.

Puntos a favor

We have been using RELAYTO for most of clients and it has been an amazing tool to create interactive content. The UI of the app is intuitive and does a great job in enhancing the end user experience.

Desventajas

I have been using the platform for quite long and have faced no issues so far. No complaints.

Ayesha

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Making Pitch Decks on RELAYTO is so easy!

Revisado el 29/9/2022

RELAYTO is solving a big challenge of making content that is unique and stands out. In our case, we have client meetings very often and require pitch decks that not only have the required data and stats on it but is also presentable at the same time and RELAYTO does a great job in helping us achieve this goal.

Puntos a favor

We have been using RELAYTO at our agency for a good time now and it has been a great user journey so far. For all our client pitch decks, we ensure that all the decks are made on RELAYTO by adding additional interactive features that help us come up with out-of-the-box presentations that impress the client at the very first meeting. RELAYTO is great not only for pitch decks but also for creating and distributing interactive social media content.

Desventajas

There is nothing to dislike about the tool as of now. Me and my team loves all the features of RELAYTO and looking forward to see more development in the coming updates of the app. They also have a customer support who is readily available to help.

Sarah
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best tool for interactive social media content creation

Revisado el 27/9/2022

RELAYTO is a unique tool that solves the problem of creating engaging content. Brands and agencies always look forward to creating engaging content which will help them establish a strong presence in the digital world. With RELAYTO's help, this has become easier and achievable for most of the emerging brands.

Puntos a favor

The features of RELAYTO are amazing because it makes it so easy to create content with buttons, links and other interactive elements that can be shared. This has helped us improve our presence in the market and also create viral content. We also use it to create the presentation decks as it gives a entirely unique look and feel to the old boring presentation formats.

Desventajas

The tool lags a little when used on chrome browser but works fine on my safari browser. Nevertheless, if the files are small in size then you should have no problem in using it

Kim Marie
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

My amazing experience!

Revisado el 16/7/2022

It is excellent! I will keep using Relayto for all my presentations and content creation!

Puntos a favor

This software helped me save so much time and money as it changed the way I create content. It is such a friendly service with great presentation tools!

Compared to making the usual Power points, I can show my staff and clients in a more fun and engaging way. This platform has amazing visuals, you can even embed videos, and insert some animations! I also love how I can switch between different ideas while presenting which makes the platform very efficient.

Desventajas

Nothing I can think of, I enjoyed everything about Relayto!

Christian Aishaddle
  • Sector: Películas y largometrajes

More Engaged Audiences while Using the Platform

Revisado el 18/7/2022

With the information I present, I strive to empower my audiences. When I used traditional PowerPoint formats, however, I found it difficult to keep some of my audiences focused and engaged. I can't say enough about RELAYTO, my experience giving presentations has significantly improved. It's a game-changer for getting my ideas out of my head and into the minds of others. I am constantly being asked to present ideas and products, but now that I'm creating from within RELAYTO, it's easy to explain complex concepts to people in a way they can understand.

Puntos a favor

In comparison to traditional PowerPoints, I can present to my clients in a more engaging manner. I can flow between different ideas during my presentation more effectively and organically thanks to the platform's great visuals, embedded videos, and animations. Not to mention that the platform is simple to use and allows users to instantly transform old documents while requiring minimal coding experience, allowing me to effectively engage with my audiences.

Desventajas

At first, it could be a little hard to get the hang of all the different tools on the platform. but once you are familiar with it and have a feel for how they all interact, creating amazing content becomes a breeze.

kreisler
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Reimagined the way we portray information

Revisado el 30/7/2022

Overall, I found RELAYTO to be simple to use and effective. I've finally found a website that allows for quick and easy creation, and I'll be using RELAYTO for future document presentations.

Puntos a favor

A document transformation platform for converting older documents into new format. The user interface is very clean and sleek. No coding required.

Desventajas

The platform's more advance features take some getting used to, but they don't take long to learn. It provides a seamless experience for users with design experience, particularly those who are new to this type of document creation.

Mara Lyka
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple yet the best and creative app

Revisado el 25/7/2022

10/10
Relayto allows me to experience an improvement to my presentation.

Puntos a favor

The app is exceptionally smooth. You'll be easily add photos, recordings, videos, and so on with just one click. The platform makes it possible to convert older documents to the new format automatically.

Desventajas

There is nothing to be unhappy about. Overall, we have a fantastic experience, and the RELAYTO staff has been incredibly helpful and I will recommend it to others to try this amazing app.

Rafael
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Innovative tool to help you with pdfs and presentations

Revisado el 16/7/2022

Great! It has helped my documents really come to life!

Puntos a favor

Lots of powerful features, relatively easy-to-use, great results.

Desventajas

Some features are maybe too advanced for entry level users, although there's enough learning content to get going in no time.

Franco Miguel
  • Sector: Internet

Game Changer for Document Management and Content Presentation

Revisado el 16/7/2022

Saves me time, energy, and creative juices by doing the work for me.

Puntos a favor

I love how the platform enables me to migrate my old files/documents easily instead of starting from scratch. For example, I can upload existing PDFs that I have - and relayto does the work for me.

Desventajas

So far, I have nothing to complain about. It works smoothly and does the job that I need it to do.

Kevin
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easier than most software for content creation

Revisado el 16/7/2022

It really has helped my day to day work.

Puntos a favor

It's versatility and ease of usage despite being a beginner.

Desventajas

Some pop-ups that appear while using the software.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Life saver!

Revisado el 15/7/2022

I loved Relayto! Would recommend this to friends in the same field

Puntos a favor

I like how user friendly the app is. Usually I get turned off when I see too many complicated steps when opening an app but Relayto will not scare you off with that.

Desventajas

Some features can be improved, especially when you want to use it in sync with other people

DJ Ryan
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Princess And I

Very good

Puntos a favor

The features of the software that can be easily use

Desventajas

The features of the software that is very hard to use

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Redacción y edición
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

State-of-the-art Document Experience

Revisado el 15/8/2022

Overall I like Relayto and would recommend to others! It's a game changer! Helping me organize my documents, bonus with helping me have fresh visual designs! I also use it whenever I have presentation and NGL it helped me improve giving presentations to audience! Relayto is not only giving me a state-of-the-art document experience, but also I commend Relayto Team having such an approachable and reliable service!

Puntos a favor

Relayto is so easy to use. I like how my existing documents are converted into new one, and helping me organize what I need to. I like it having an impressive array of features and tools.

Desventajas

Some glitches happen but I guess it's because of their continuous improvement in the features with every update.

Maria Cassandra
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente

Handy Tool for content management

Revisado el 30/7/2022

My experience is nice especially when doing my content since they have a very accessible template to customize with plus the safe and secure document management is very helpful too.

Puntos a favor

I like content creation the most, since I'm not good at it. Relayto helps me a lot with my content with its very handy features

Desventajas

I'm still new with it so I really don't have issues yet.