Procreate

Software de diseño gráfico para ilustraciones digitales

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

36 opiniones

Pedro G.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Cheap, efficient and good drawing program

Revisado el 17/7/2021

overall i am happy to have purchased this application, i use every day for different activities because you can do whatever you what, from graphic design, fashion design, take notas, to architectural drawings, in conclution i love it.

Puntos a favor

Procreate is one of the best drawing aplications available for IOS devices, it's a very intuitive applications that you can learn by practicing a few hours. It has a lot of Brushes, working with layers, and an export facility in any format.

Desventajas

The only bad thing is that you need to buy an Apple Pencil or any alternative, because without that it's very hard to use.

Naja H.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Procreate, and artist’s (or not) digital playground for art exploration!

Revisado el 18/5/2022

Overall my experience with procreate is a positive one. I Love the fact that I’m able to utilize my stylus pencil to create things in essence with an unlimited amount of tools and features right on my iPad. While some of the features that are included within the app are difficult for new Artist or designers to use, despite those few difficult tools there is a wide consortium of picking a level and easy to navigate tools and features for even the newest designer to figure out.

Puntos a favor

In general there is a lot to like about the software. You purchase at one time and then you are able to utilize it from there on out you don’t necessarily have to subscribe to anything which is nice. In addition there is a broad range of functionality embedded within the app. So whether you are a beginner artist or mediocre designer, you are sort of able to play around with the app and figure out some basic or simple tools that you are able to use. In comparison to a seasoned artist or designer who has full range and functionality to create true masterpieces simply on the app.

Desventajas

In terms of things that I liked least about the software, I would just mention that while some of the tools are user-friendly and you are able to figure out how to use some of the basic features. It would be nice for some of the more intricate or designer friendly tools to be easily accessible for new users or new designers. I found that when I was trying to utilize some of the more seasoned tools, I had a little bit of a more difficult time navigating the app or specifically how to use those tools, and found myself having to outsource data and go to another source to watch a video or read on how to specifically use that one feature on the app. And that’s a lot to do to figure out how do use one small feature of the app

Teya B.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Great for amateurs. Bad for Pros.

Revisado el 15/10/2021

I downloaded it because of the hype around it. I needed to check if it is that great and I kept my mind open.
Unfortunately it was uncapable to turn me into their regular user and make me leave my favorite drawing app.
I still use it occasionally hoping that it will impress me.

Puntos a favor

It is wonderful how easy it is to start drawing with Procreate. One does need any tutorial or Help menu. It is that intuitive that even kids can start using it right away.

It is affordable and the people making it are not resting - they keep trying to make it better and richer.
The interface is a masterpiece!

Desventajas

As someone who makes her living from drawing, I find Procreate poor in functionality.

The brushes engine is really not the best and many of the functions that I use and need the most are hard to access, others don't even exist.

Guadalupe R.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Procreate, create what you imagine

Revisado el 7/3/2022

I'm pretty happy with Procreate. It is very simple to use it, can experiment and explore a lot of techniques and even outside of my job I enjoy drawing and sketching just for fun and relaxing time

Puntos a favor

I really enjoy how easy it s to use it. The functions are intuitive and while playing with the app you can understand how it works. Has limited tools and it has helped me with my work image in an easier way than other image editing apps

Desventajas

The only aspect I don't totally enjoy is that you have to get familiarized with some terminology related to imaging and design in other to better understand the way procreate works, hence is not totally rookies friendly

Denisse B.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Procreate, the expression tool

Revisado el 6/4/2022

I really like procreate. I found what once was tedious fun, I have loved how intuitive it is, the colour pallets and the capacity to import my old pallets and brushes. It is extremely useful when it comes to easy details and creating illustrations for presentations. Every day I learn more about it and find applications for all the tools. Now I enjoy working with all my images and creating schemes to communicate my ideas

Puntos a favor

I enjoy the creative process, it adapts to my hand pressure easily which can be translated into a great drawing process. While editing the work photos I have never had problems manipulating the planes, it is easy to add more information and make focus on what is relevant. While creating a presentation I love how easy is to adjust my image to certain frames. I have a lot of freedom and can play with all the tools. It is easy to import brushes from photoshop and move all my creation processes easily to my tablet

Desventajas

It says is for everyone but it is necessary to learn the basics when it comes to design and drawing in order to understand the full potential of procreating. Once you get used to it, you'll love it

Sarah W.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I’m addicted! Invaluable to any artist of any medium!

Revisado el 28/4/2022

I’m able to do all our lettering, create custom art for our emails and newsletter, as well as instantly edit any image. Love it!

Puntos a favor

I love how intuitive it is, how fast and easy the learning curve is, how many brush options are available, as well as tutorials on the web

Desventajas

The only thing I don’t like is the lack of an Undo option after you switch pages or projects. And it would be great to have some in-app textures already available. But no complaints.

Patrick R.
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

For the tattoo industry this program is essential

Revisado el 8/5/2022

Flawless

Puntos a favor

The ease of use i have tried some free apps I’ve tried paid but this one is by far the easiest to use.

Desventajas

I would love if they implemented a way to organize the files in an alphabetical order

Robson G.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Drawings and illustration

Revisado el 21/4/2022

I have only used it for a few weeks and I actually liked it too much.

Puntos a favor

Procreate is very complete and full of features for drawing.

Desventajas

The only thing I don't like about the software is the interface of the layers, it could be more clearer.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Best graphics editor app!

Revisado el 16/4/2022

Puntos a favor

This is such a fun app where you can be your own artist and create as many art pieces as you want.

Desventajas

This is only available for iPads not Android devices.

Aaron richter W.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Deal! Super Quick Return On Investment!

Revisado el 5/5/2022

What I like most about Procreate is that

Desventajas

I would like Adobe Illustrator functionality built-in. That would be awesome.

Michelle S.

Good Drawing App For the Price

Revisado el 9/7/2021

Procreate allows me the autonomy to create graphics for logos and collaterals by hand. These features are available with my adobe products, but I use this on my iPad with a pen and often times, on the go. It's just a simple little tool I can use when I'm not in front of a desktop or computer and I just like being able to pop into it and do my work and be done.

Puntos a favor

As a designer who tends to need software to draw out certain logos and images by hand (with an iPad and pen), I did like the fact that the software gave a wide range of brushes and even allowed you to create your own brushes. For the price, it has some good exporting features like animated gifs and downloadable replays of the image you were drawing as you were drawing it, which I thought was cool. Layers are easy to use, similar to Photoshop and Illustrator.

Desventajas

I did find that there was a bit of a learning curve with this software. There is a Procreate handbook but since I am familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator I figured I could skip the handbook and go straight to creating. I struggled with just a couple of things so you may need to take the time to reference the handbook, particularly if you're a novice.

Alternativas consideradas

Adobe Photoshop y Adobe Illustrator

Razones para cambiar a Procreate

I use Procreate on my iPad in addition to these products.
Camille M.

Procreate - Simplicity and efficiency

Revisado el 20/2/2022

Procreate has an option called Time-lapse video which records every step of your work then speeds it up to get a short video and you can export it! Which is super convenient to share it on Instagram for example.

Puntos a favor

Procreate is easy to use and the menu is not overloaded with a varied set of unfamiliar icons. The most interesting thing is that everything is customizable. You can modify all the brushes to have the same effect as a drawing on paper. Another handy trick is that you can choose these brushes to erase, so you can just smudge the color of certain areas instead of erasing everything.

Desventajas

The higher the size and quality of the canvas, the less you can add layers.
Another problem is that it is only available on IPhone or IPad.

Katana S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Amazing program with an easy price point. Gorgeous and Intuitive.

Revisado el 24/5/2022

I've used it for commission work and teaching projects both, and it's never let me down.

Puntos a favor

The amount of features, ease of creating new brushes and overall gorgeous UI really make it shine.

Desventajas

Could be a little bit beefier with more filters and manipulation. Would love to see vector features.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

So easy with iPad and Pencil

Revisado el 6/1/2022

It allows me to easily express myself creatively when inspiration strikes. For that alone it’s worth the money.

Puntos a favor

It’s intuitive to use, and has a big community of illustrators and graphic designers that share lots of helpful tips and tricks about Procreate.

Desventajas

Not much, it does what it says it will do. I guess if it had better image editing capabilities? But not a biggie. I’d prefer seperate tools that are superior at what they set out to be.

Mariana P.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Must have for artists

Revisado el 31/8/2021

I can accomplish art projects much faster than then when with paper, digitalizing, photoshoping...!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, it's possible to export to pdf, psd, png... makes a hand lettering art project much more easy ans is a time saver.

Desventajas

It requeries a lot from the batery, I need to recharge several times or keep recharging when working in a bigger project.

Carl S.
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Must-Have Drawing Software for the iPad

Revisado el 17/6/2021

I love using Procreate, and recommend it to anyone interested in doing art on the iPad; especially beginners who might be wary of investing in more expensive software. Though I primarily use Clip Studio Paint these days, I still have my copy of Procreate and will occasionally bust it out for simpler drawings.

Puntos a favor

One of the best drawing apps available for the iPad, and unbeatable for the price. Has great functionality, and they are constantly adding new features.

Desventajas

It's not especially intuitive, and does lack some features that more robust drawing programs have. Moving files from your desktop to iPad and back again as you work on them can be a bit tedious.

Kayla B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, endless possibilities

Revisado el 27/6/2021

Overall, I am highly satisfied with my purchase of procreate. The more I use the software, the more I have enjoyed it. I have learned so much and grown as an artist with procreate.

Puntos a favor

Procreate is very easy to use and has endless possibilities to explore. Everything is extremely customizable and makes designing easier than I’ve ever experienced before.

Desventajas

There is a bit of a learning curve to all of the features on procreate so it may take a little while to understand all the features it has to offer.

Janice S.
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best drawing software for iPad

Revisado el 27/7/2021

Puntos a favor

It's relatively easy to use if you're already familiar with traditional design software. Versatile, and has the best brush algorithms of any iPad software.

Desventajas

I think it has room to grow and become more complex. Some of the tools feel a little clumsy.

Abdullah O.
  • Sector: Software informático

Procreate

Revisado el 26/7/2021

Procreate is really smooth and easy to start with. talk about jump in and start drawing, no tutorials needed. that is procreate

Puntos a favor

Procreate is really great for iPad users. the interface is very simple and the tools are at the edge giving enough screen real estate for artists to draw on. you don't need a digital pencil to draw but it's very recommended.
it has features like palm rejection and gestures. it makes working easier and faster.

Desventajas

not detrimental but, it consumes more battery power than expected. due to it's palm rejection features coupled with my screen protector, it doesn't respond to finger gestures sometimes.

Giselle O.
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A really wonder for beginners

Revisado el 29/8/2021

Im not surprised that is been considered the best art app by many users. I have been really happy using it.

Puntos a favor

As a beginner, and doing some drawing just for fun it has been a really enjoyable experience, the app is easy to use and have a lot of features that allows you to explore different styles and possibilities while drawing, have a lot of brushes to play and colors, and even options for adding palettes from a picture, layers, its just amazing.
Also, Procreate have some tutorial videos on youtube for you to learn more about how to use the app.

Desventajas

Since it can be considered an app for professionals, an amateur maybe cannot seize all the features that the app have without knowing some art related concepts.

Marius K.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wife wanted drawing program on her iPad purchased without even thinking

Revisado el 30/6/2021

Puntos a favor

It's full featured drawing program for iPad, have tried on both iPad and iPad pro and it's spectacular. Brushes, masks, layers, good canvas size, capability to export in multiple formats.

Desventajas

one needs to be aware that there is still canvas size limitations depending on the device. Also depending on canvas size procreate starts to limit the amount of layers.

Nancy G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Procreate - the go to software for iPad artists

Revisado el 10/1/2022

Procreate has been a huge plus for my business and I use it several times a week to create artwork for clients.I enjoy playing around in it on my own time as well!

Puntos a favor

Using Procreate on an iPad with an i pencil is the closest I have gotten to feeling like I am working in a sketch pad. The range of brushes and features is excellent and I like that there is such a large market of add-ons (brushes, color palettes etc.) available as well! Exporting artwork is a piece of cake!

Desventajas

There is a lot to his program, therefore a lot to learn. The learning curve was a little steep for me and I am still learning the ins and outs of how it functions.

Crystal C.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Once you get it...

Revisado el 3/6/2021

I struggled initially and gave up frequently, however I found the right tutorials out there to help me along and now I use it to mock up and design logos and graphics to use for my business.

Puntos a favor

I love the ability to do a huge variety of graphic design work in a single application. It has what feels like a million different pens to choose from and a ton of different things you can download and add to the app to make it even more functional for whatever you choose. Thankfully there are also a million and one different tutorials out there so you can figure out how to do what you need to do

Desventajas

There is a learning curve if you've never used this type of software (obviously) and it's easy to get frustrated at first until you figure things out. However, once you learn where everything is and how to use it, it is awesome.

Leona L.

Love

Revisado el 23/1/2022

I love using procreate for creating digital art, stickers, and other items.

Puntos a favor

With procreate, you can drop and drag colors from the palette to your workspace.

Desventajas

I am unable to think of anything I don't like about this software.

Mengjia C.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect tool for iPad user!

Revisado el 16/4/2022

Puntos a favor

For iPad users, Procreate is a very good and affordable app to edit photos. This spp has various functions.

Desventajas

It may take some time to get familiar with functions in Procreate.