Dataddo

Datos de cualquier fuente a cualquier destino

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación

12 opciones de software

Ali K.
  • Sector: Deportes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

All the data sources you have always needed for your dashboards

Revisado el 4/9/2020

Dataddo helped us to include data from special tools that we use daily, in order to create dashboards merging all the metrics that we need to drive our decisions.

Easy connexion to Data Vizualisation Softwares

Desventajas

The developments needed for a custom data source can be a little slow

Supermetrics

Razones para cambiar a Dataddo

Very good customer service, very helpful.
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Awesome Data Aggregation Tool!

Revisado el 27/4/2021

Dataddo enables us to easily bring data from all our data sources together so that we can create reports and dashboards that give us a holistic picture of our business. Dataddo saves us a ton of work and empowers us to easily extract the insights we need from our data spread out across our various CRMs, marketing channels, etc. In addition to the product serving our needs, the team has been attentive and has provided high quality support whenever we needed it. Overall, it's been a stellar experience working with Dataddo.

Puntos a favor

I have really enjoyed being able to combine my HubSpot data with my Google Analytics data to create Tableau dashboards.

Desventajas

I had to contact support to add custom fields, but they were quick to respond so it was no big deal!

Stitch

Razones para cambiar a Dataddo

We chose Dataddo over Stitch because Stitch unnecessarily requires a connection to a third party data warehouse. We found Dataddo's solution using interim storage to be a better one.
Usuario verificado
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

WARNING: Impossible to Cancel Subscription

Revisado el 26/3/2021

Puntos a favor

The pros are that I’ve learned Dataddo doesn’t following basic business ethics guidelines and I won’t have to waste money on them in the future.

Desventajas

Dataddo does NOT provide any functionality or customer supposed to cancel subscriptions.

Our accounting team sent three cancelation requests via email and voicemails - all have been promptly ignored.

The only way we can cancel is by disputing the charges and placing a block.

Unethical practices that result in me highly discouraging anyone considering this solution.

Respuesta de Dataddo Traducir a español

Thank you for your very motivational feedback. We want to apologize for the issue and the complications that accompanied it. This issue helped us to rapidly improve our ticketing system, eliminating the possibility that such a situation could happen again. We are grateful that you are not criticizing the platform itself, which did function correctly to serve your needs and for a favorable price (including hours of consultation provided free of charge). We appreciate your choice to limit criticism to the internal process which was the source of the problem, and thank you again for the valuable feedback.
Once again, our apologies for the frustration caused. When the problem was identified, all disputed payments were refunded.

Jonathan G.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Tailored service at a fraction of the cost

Revisado el 28/4/2021

The team over at Dataddo are always happy to help me and my clients achieve a fully customized experience and solution, they go above and beyond whenever I have a query or request, and the turn around times are second to none. I would hesitate to recommend them for all API requirements.

Puntos a favor

I like the agility of the offering from Dataddo as well as the competitive pricing compared to other players on the market. Dataddo are always on hand to help customize and resolve are API requirements and their client facing and account management team are second to none.

Desventajas

There can be some duplication in costings when pulling the same source of data which I have found is ineffective, but this is a small bug to bear.

Jan I.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Painless data management with Dataddo

Revisado el 11/5/2021

I really appreciate the team at Dataddo (and its pro-customer approach), whose members are quick to respond to any inquiries and are constantly coming up with ways of how to improve the product based on our suggestions.

Puntos a favor

The Dataddo software is very easy to use and intuitive. Having relatively low technical knowledge when it comes to data management and infrastructure, Dataddo makes it really easy for me to prepare and combine various data sources when creating data visualizations in Tableau.

Desventajas

There is nothing I can think of other than potentially expanding the product knowledge base with respect to certain data types and metrics combinations. But I believe even a relatively little experienced professional only starting with data will get the hang of the product pretty fast.

Premysl K.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Experience with integrating BI data

Revisado el 23/4/2021

The product was super easy to start with and saved us a ton of internal effort. It's breadth of supported sources allowed us to use single platform for our heterogeneous environment.

Puntos a favor

The best feature is that the no-code approach allows us to handle many use cases without significant effort with manual scripting.

Desventajas

Sometimes the web UI can be slow to use but its not an issue if you have a standard internet connection.

Ben M.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Really easy to use and intelligent data integration tool

Revisado el 3/6/2021

Really great experience overall - any issues I've had their customer service team has been prompt at helping, the UX is easy to learn and intuitive and the data integration options are rather robust.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and intelligent in understanding how I want to connect my different softwares. I'm rather new to any sort of Tableau visualizing and this tool makes pulling in sources and combining data really straightforward.

Desventajas

It wasn't easy to customize for some lesser known tools I wanted to integrate and the cost is higher than other options, but overall I would still recommend.

Charlie V.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Great Software, Great Support at the best price

Revisado el 29/4/2021

Puntos a favor

The software is incredibly good value for money, and the support is second to none.
If a data connector doesn't exist already, one is created for you.
Everything works seamlessly, couldn't recommend them enough.

Desventajas

None spring to mind here, as the software is such good value for money.

Magdaléna Š.
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy integration with our BI tools

Revisado el 15/4/2021

Dataddo is helping us to prepare all our marketing data from various sources for reporting. We are working with multiple accounts and running dozens of campaigns and on multiple online marketing chanels. We appreciate especially fast help from Dataddo support when we need to change anything in the configuration.

Puntos a favor

Easy deployment. We appreciate especially fast help from Dataddo support when we need to change anything in the configuration.

Desventajas

There are no weaknesses for our use case.

Alexander R.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Marketing and Sales Talking

Revisado el 9/6/2021

Very easy to reach and ask questions. Great help in implementing.

Puntos a favor

We collect data from Google Ads and Hubspot into Data Studio. This allows us to evaluate cost per lead. And the best thing is that our external PPC person does not need to have CRM access. So there is a single source of truth, but everyone keeps to their specialty.

Desventajas

I would like more training materials for beginners.

William G.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

funcionalidades

Revisado el 1/6/2021

Um software com uma ideia muito boa, mas o custo está muito elevado, se comparado a moeda local e a moeda cobrada, o valor cobrado se manteve e algumas funções não existe/funcionam, algo que acaba impactando de forma negativa no uso

Puntos a favor

O agrupamento e agendamento de atualizações

Desventajas

Removeram uma das principais funções, a de copiar um source, agora praticamente tem que criar uma conexão do zero, o que para uma grande demanda de contas é bem trabalhoso ficar adicionando conta pq os campos não vem pré-selecionados igual o que foi copiado

Ondrej P.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Our e-commerce data in Data Studio - FINALLY

Revisado el 22/7/2020

We use local e-commerce solution which is not supported by any dashboarding tool. We managed everything manually and looking for the tool which can help us to make this processes automatically.

- Easy-to-use