MindManager

Herramienta de mapeo de información y visualización de ideas

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación

Reseñas de 62

Edgar R.
  • Industry: Museos e instituciones
  • Company size: 201-500 empleados

Brain Storming for Pros

Revisado el 21/1/2021

You wouldn't believe me if I told you that every big project in our organization starts as a mind map, and Mind Manager works best for us. But mind mapping is only the beginning, with its new templates including Kanban boards, timelines and process mapping, your main idea just keeps on growing.

Puntos a favor

I've tried many mind mapping softwares but no one is as simpler as Mind Manager. The main problem I've found is the correct organization of ideas (and reorganizing them as you go along), but navegation and idea organization is quite simple and intuitive.
The ability to export your mind mapping to Office apps like Excel and Powerpoint make report making a simpler and faster process.

Desventajas

With the years its development has made Mind Manager a lot faster and intuitive. It would be great if selecting items and copying them into other apps would give you the option to paste as text, image, or even vector.

Alioune G.
  • Industry: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

MIndmanager le meilleur logiciel de Mindmapping

Revisado el 13/7/2020

Ne peut plus m'en passer dans la vie personnelle comme professionnelle. Ai même initié mes enfants

Fonctionnalités

Plus simple? plus professionnel

Software anterior

MindMeister

Razones para cambiar a MindManager

Meilleur de tous les points de vue, plus professionnel, plus ergonomique
Derek S.
  • Industry: Administración educativa
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

You hijacked my screen to advertise

Revisado el 18/2/2020

I've just uninstalled it because it posts adverts on my laptop screen, which I find intrusive - and there is no way of turning them off. I consider my laptop screen private space.

In my view, it is extremely arrogant to use the privilege of having software installed to post product adverts. I will never use Mindjet Mindmanager again.

Puntos a favor

It's a great tool that allows one to create mindmaps and other conceptual diagrams easily

Desventajas

It posts adverts for itself on my screen. The formatting of the notes is very temperamental. I would have used it much more if it had better formatting capabilities, especially for tables.

Ilia T.
  • Industry: Tecnología y servicios de la información

About MindManager

Revisado el 8/10/2021

Overall super positive as everything seems to work.

Puntos a favor

I was fortunate enough to have installed MindManager on my workstation. Initially the idea was to use it for Flow Charts as I dislike using Visio and wanted an alternative. I don't regret my decision. Mind Manager is fairly intuitive, the design is clean with large icons (the layout in Visio was one of the reasons I wanted to try something else). I also like the fact that it integrates with Microsoft tools such as Teams and Outlook.

Desventajas

I don't think that I've used it enough to uncover any particular issues. The only problem I had was learning how to use it quickly enough and that was helped by the tutorials which can be accessed within MindManager itself.

Tegid G.
  • Industry: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Company size: Trabajador autónomo

Kanban and Mind Manager

Revisado el 12/9/2019

As a task manager it is awesome and also helps in ideation sessions.

Puntos a favor

The functionality is incredible. If I have an idea, it has a function or feature to help me realize that idea.
From kanban boards to integrating with Kira (through a third party integration tool).

Desventajas

It feels a little dated and you can't scroll using the work space this means having to use the scroll bar constantly. Using the mouse wheel to zoom would also be useful.

Alternativas consideradas

Ayoa

Razones para cambiar a MindManager

For the time being, imindmap is no longer being developed and Ayoa is not quite there in functionality.
Steve E.
  • Industry: Arquitectura y planificación

Instant ROI for the Mercedes Benz of Mind Mapping Tools

Revisado el 25/11/2020

Education, facilitation, planning, team management, and sharing of meeting results/next steps.

Puntos a favor

The look is great and the integration with Microsoft couldn't be better. MindManager 21 even integrates with MS Teams (beyond the already tight integration with the other MS Office tools)! This tool has been something I have used for 20+ years, every version, and it has helped me tremendously for any planning, facilitation, or management project. I always recommend it highest in terms of a Mind Mapping tool.

Desventajas

I think the Cloud channel and synchronous collaboration possibilities there need to be much better explained. Plus, live help on the MindManager site would be a big plus, as I often have questions and it can sometimes be hard to connect with them. Finally, their invoicing system is terrible and must be fundamentally upgraded.

Ganjar W.
  • Industry: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Jumbled ideas? No need to worry anymore!

Revisado el 25/4/2019

Mindmanager is essential for me. It helps me to explore ideas before writing it as scientific journals or before preparing the idea for a classroom seminar.

Puntos a favor

Have you ever felt that you have lots of great ideas but they are too tangled? That instead of feeling excitement on delivering these ideas, you are feeling overwhelmed instead? Well, fear no more! Mindmanager is there for you to help with this issue!

Mindmanager allows users to create a mind map of an idea. It is very easy to use and has a simple, smooth user interface which allows users to straight away delve into the business: creating pathways to explore and express their ideas.

Mindmanager allows users to add icons or change colours to boxes, making it easier for users to highlight certain parts of ideas. It also allows drag-and-drop to organise ideas collected through brainstorming sessions.You can also tag ideas and present them collectively in tag view. The best part is that you can convert your mind map into presentation slides, making it easier for you to communicate your ideas to wider audience.

Desventajas

Mindmanager is a commercial application, which requires users to pay. You can use the free, 30-days trial version to test whether the application suits your need before paying the price of the application.

Torgrim S.
  • Industry: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The best knowledge manager and planner out there

Revisado el 9/1/2019

MindManager is my preferred tool for tackling the day, and it's the first program I start each day, and the last I close before bedtime.

Puntos a favor

The ease and speed of entering and visualising my information. And the ease and speed of restructurering and making sense of my information.

Desventajas

No sync of preferences, my (daily maps) panel, etc. between my computers (office and home).

Andreas L.

MindManager - Get your muddled-up thoughts and visualize them

Revisado el 14/12/2018

It was the whiteboard to our business plan when we started our comapny and had a great friend to map out what was in my mind inorder to visualize my growth strategy

Puntos a favor

The most intuitive piece of software I have used when tryingto map business ideas into an exectable action plan. Able to add files and hyperlinks easily. Share the document with users and even print the diagram in larger formats. Great for our SWOT analysis to visually understand where we stand.

Desventajas

Takes a bit to get used to the many ways to annotate the diagram

Nairoby D.
  • Company size: 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

The relationship between value and price speak of it

Revisado el 28/9/2018

In my experience the use of the SW has made the work much easier, especially to make it more visual or for a presentation of a project

Puntos a favor

I love using MindManager for mental maps and individual or group brainstorms, it is exactly like
drawing on a sheet of paper with a pencil, with the great advantage of having shapes and icons to add
and make the work more visual and attractive. Organize ideas in a clean way. It is relatively easy to
use.

Desventajas

Privative tool, only for windows, I have not been able to update the version since I can not pay for
it, the cost is high.
There are functions that I still do not learn to use and there is not enough documentation or forums in
my opinion.

Mark S.
  • Industry: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Long time user - I like it a lot. It's fairly robust. They force you to pay for upgrades.

Revisado el 7/2/2018

It's helped me organize, brainstorm and present in my business for many years. It's solid and dependable.

Puntos a favor

It gets used a lot! It's very intuitive and seems to not have wasted features you wouldn't use. It's quick and not bogged down at all. The maps look really sharp and professional so can be used on screen shares and look like a champ.

Desventajas

Price and forced upgrade expenses if you want them. It's understandable to have paid upgrades every now and then.
MindJet has always NOT had their client base truly in mind. Even back with their mobile app ... they were charging a monthly price for that when all we needed was to access our maps and be able to make minor adjustments.
This company puts out a good product, but their view of your client base does not show that they have our best interest in mind, but rather siphon out all the cash they can get. Not a long term customer centric leadership in my experience.

Toni L.
  • Industry: Banca

I love this software!

Revisado el 4/2/2020

I use MindManager daily for brainstorming sessions, meeting minutes, project planning, scheduling, etc. The ability to branch out from a single thought in as many directions as I want to go helps me to think about the topic rather than making an orderly list. Additionally, once everything is out there in the mindmap, it is easy to move things around to reorganize thoughts, add additional thoughts/ideas or sub-points, or put things in a specific order. I cannot imagine life without this application.

Puntos a favor

It is a non-linear way of representing thoughts, lists, brainstorms, etc. Because it is non-linear, the user can utilize more of the canvas to list out points, sub-points, sub-sub-points, etc.

Desventajas

That's a tough one! I have heard that some people have a hard time moving branches where they want them because of the snap-to feature, but it has never really been much of a problem for me.

Mike P.
  • Industry: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Power User

Revisado el 25/2/2017

I have used just about every version of MindManager since 2002. I have been a beta tester and a MindManager trainer. The latest version of the software is excellent with a large number of advanced features including HTML 5 export which allows maps to be opened in all web browsers without having the Mindjet application. Maps are navigable and in the same resolution as original. Other new features include a timeline map type and integration with many other apps through Zappier. Mindmanager is just one of many mind mapping applications and positions itself firmly in the business market with tight integration with MS Office and other business tools such as Sharepoint. It's market positioning makes it one of the more expensive Mind Mapping tools on the market but its rich feature set and ease of use makes up for the premium pricing. Similar levelMindMapping packages are iMindMap which is unique in its rich formatting capability that most closely follows Tony Buzzan's original Mind Mapping concepts and Mind Genius with a unique project focus.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and high resolution of text, excellent integration with MS Office apps, Zappier integration possibilities, built in browser pane for fast context based research

Desventajas

Some advanced features are hard to find in menu structure if you are unfamiliar

Wojciech K.
  • Industry: Formación profesional y coaching
  • Company size: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I use Mindjet MindManager to manage information in visual way, ready to share in many other...

Revisado el 6/2/2018

time saver, great ToDo dashboard supporter, excellent visual management supporter during meetings

Puntos a favor

What I love in MindManager is: contextual information management (tags, group of tags, icons, attachments, links, notes). In controlling area, great is calculation option - easy way to write functions. There is great integration w/ MS Office (Outlook, Excel). Excellent views of 1 document: Gantt chart, Schedule, Outline, Map, Priorities. Interesting thing is to use conditional formatting to present important topics with specific data.

Desventajas

I hope to see more options in reporting area - to export map as more specific document, to share information with others.

Miquiel B.
  • Industry: Entretenimiento

Great Project Mgmt and Visual Organization Tool

Revisado el 18/7/2017

Dashboard and organizing everything visually to make me 35% more efficient on my job.

- Mind Mapping
- Brainstorming
- Dashboard Design
- Attachments
- Import/Export to MS Office
- Often called the "unknown" part of MS Office
- ability to map out sharepoint site as a mind map
- ability to connect to sharepoint site
- ease of use to organize ANYTHING

Desventajas

- new features are only on windows
- company is windows-centric and not concerned with mac or linux
- mac support is 2 or 3 versions behind
- linux support is non-existent
- online integration with task app is powerful, but not explained or shown enough

Usuario verificado
  • Industry: Estudios de mercado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Long time and regular user

Revisado el 14/12/2017

Compelling collaboration tool; powerful think-things-through tool.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use, with largely intuitive keystrokes, and offers a pretty wide range of situations it can work in. It's also got decent readers and translators to get it out to people who don't have the software. A lot of folks I've worked with have done the 30-day trial to allow us to collaborate, and that's been pretty successful. The company also has a robust user-supplied collection of templates and guides for using it for specialized things (like ad-campaign planning, project planning, org charts, etc.) It's a powerful visual communication tool that really shines when projecting notes or idea-development progress in front of a collaborative group.

Desventajas

They have been promising the addition of flow-charting for a couple of years; it's still promised and it's something I would use just about every day if/when it's available.

Logan K.
  • Industry: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent Brainstorming tool and Mind Manager is the easiest to use and most powerful tool yet

Revisado el 10/8/2020

Excellent experience. It is a powerful mind mapping, brainstorming tool that I recommend to anyone who has some hard thinking to do.

Puntos a favor

This tool is very intuitive to use, meaning that I can worry only about brainstorming and not about layout.

Desventajas

The filters are very powerful as they allow you to rapidly hide branches that don't meet your search criteria.
I wish you could save your favourite filters instead of remaking them each time.
I wish there was a more powerful app that allowed me to edit maps on mobile devices

Peter M.
  • Industry: Banca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Simply the best mind mapping tool

Revisado el 9/10/2018

I've been using Ming Manager for more then 10 years. I even convinced my former employer (bank) to use Mind Manager throughout the corporation. Many people liked it and use it in their daily work. I even used it for my personal task management. It's great to see all your agenda on 1 page :)

Puntos a favor

I like user-friendliness of MindManager. I've tried many mind mapping tools, both online and offline and I find MM simply the best. It is visually perfect, very intuitive and offers all features you might need.
There are many template and add ons for MM, e.g. we used it for project planning (task management, brainstorming, project planning, work breakdown structure, etc.).

Desventajas

Maybe only the price compared to many free tools, but considering you use it for work, I think it's worth to buy it. If your car deserves some added feature, why not your daily work?

Peter W.
  • Industry: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Create beautiful mind maps with ease

Revisado el 10/1/2020

Our team can easily create reports on web use and information architectures using MindManager. We use these maps to showcase new websites and convey architecture changes to clients.

Puntos a favor

The user interface of MindManager is very clear and works well across a number of different devices.
You can easily expand and hide sub-maps if yours becomes incredibly large and complex.
There are various formatting options available so as to easily identify different parts of the map and create an easy-to-read key.

Desventajas

The sheer size of the program is a bit of a problem, install times are long and on older machines the application can be very slow to load, if not fail altogether.
Upon first use MindManager may seem a bit daunting, there are a lot of features to get your head around and some can be hard to use.

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

It's a tool that I use very much in my daily work

Revisado el 10/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Creator of mental maps. Mindmanager is an excellent project manager, with which you can have all your ideas perfectly organized through mental maps. This program allows inserting information, exercising a species of brainstorms, in which you can explore resources and alternatives, manage all the information
and organize them in maps to review your objectives in a visual way. It has an infinity of templates that we can adapt to be used by Social Workers. It really is a tool that I use very much in my daily work. with the management until the daily tasks. I recommend it.

Desventajas

I have not found something negative to this tool, I love it, I use it daily for all my tasks, with it I have managed to organize all my work.

Jon B.
  • Industry: Construcción
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Helpful personal organizational tool

Revisado el 16/5/2017

Puntos a favor

It integrates with Microsoft products to help me setup meetings, track tasks and assignments. It allows me to easily visualize my work, ideas and organize thoughts quickly.

Desventajas

It's integration into sharepoint has taken a step backward from SP2013 to SPonline/2016. Maps are no longer editable from a browser.

Brian D.

Great Software for mapping idea

Revisado el 13/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, when you want to put your idea you dont need to search how to do it, it's really a must for this category of software, top of the game !

Desventajas

If you want a update , you need to repay each year, it's on promise but if you dont paid the next year you dont get the new feature.

Alfredo M.
  • Company size: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Efficient meetings

Revisado el 9/1/2019

Puntos a favor

In my work, it is customary to meet to discuss ideas at the beginning of a project or an activity and a tool that helps in our performance is MindManager to perform the brainstorm, since it allows us to quickly have the ideas captured on the screen in a way Organized, clean and not on paper, it also allows to include images, shapes or icons and the final result is much more pleasing to the eye and for the presentation, it is also very useful because it serves as a meeting minute, it is very easy to use this tool.

Desventajas

One would like to have more functions to complement the work and make it even more attractive. There is little documentation and information on the web. It is a tool only to be used in windows operating system.

Ari P.
  • Industry: Administración educativa

A Great Tool for Brainstorming Sessions

Revisado el 8/11/2019

We regularly hold a brainstorming session, at least once a week, to explore new concepts for our English clubs. While we can do it manually, after we are using MindManager, I found that our brainstorming sessions have become more focused. We used to get side-tracked during the discussion but MindManager helps us to stay in track.

Puntos a favor

MindManager is very easy to use. Just type on it and then connect the various idea into one mindmap. I also like it that MindManager allows users to link various types of documents to its mindmap. This makes it very convenient for us to elaborate our idea using other software such as Word, PowerPoint or Excel.

Desventajas

Nothing that I dislike from this software. MindManager is very user-friendly and able to help us in sorting our idea in easy steps.

Andrew K.
  • Industry: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Mind mapping with lots of different features

Revisado el 19/5/2019

Puntos a favor

The software has lots of different templates that you can use which allows me to use different formats depending on how I am feeling and what I am using it for. For example, meeting notes get a different template to my brainstorming maps.

Desventajas

It takes some time to get my mind maps to print in the format that I like. I like it takes up the whole page when printed.