Graphy

4,7 (155)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Plataforma de formación online para crear y vender cursos online

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

155 opiniones

Bernabé
Bernabé

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Amazing LMS platform for a good price

Revisado el 22/7/2021

I was reluctant about it at first because they didn't support Spanish. Sadly, just that was the deal-breaker for me. Everything else looked promising. But I recently some comments that they just implemented it on beta. I have seen the Spanish version of the platform and is... ok... Good enough to allow my students to navigate, it still needs some improvement though.

Puntos a favor

- The aesthetic is modern and fresh. I really like how it looks not only from the admin point of view but also from the student's.
- The marketing tools like the affiliate and the credits reward system are super useful.
- The integration with tools like Zapier and Pabbly (soon) is a must, and I am happy we'll have both.
- The capability of having live sessions on the platform itself. Why didn't anyone thought about this before? So convenient.
- The website and landing page builder are surprisingly capable.
- In Spanish (good enough to made me buy it, but it needs a lot of improvement)
- Perfect in combination with Adilo unlimited
- Quite good community build-in feature.

- Live sessions with an iFrame to implement services like OneStream Live
- If I change the language for the students, it will also change the language on the dashboard. I'd like to be able to see the platform in English but allowing my students to see the platform in Spanish.
- Various bugs in the website and landing page builder.
- It would be nice to be able to link the "Terms and Conditions" and "Privacy Policy" links to those on my webpage. There might be a way to do it, but I don't really see how.

Ahmad

The best LMS i tried ever! 10/10

Revisado el 20/7/2021

I've been teaching and giving courses online since 2005 so 16 years now!
I've tried everything...

I've been teaching and giving courses online since 2005 so 16 years now!
I've tried everything starting from Google classroom to wordpress themes and plguins to vbulletin forums.
Then after the LMS wave i tried Kajabi, LearnWorlds, Thinkifc, Podia, Gurucan, Invanto, and many more.
In fact i made a list of like 100 LMS systems and tried them all in few months to see what works best.
After staying few hours in Spayee i knew that this is the platform i was looking for!
Great experience, recommended it to many of my friends and most of them are now happy customers.
Keep the good work guys! We need you to continue and prosper!

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, yet you can build powerful learning experience
Lots and lots of features, can't even image i will use all of this!
They know digital marketing and SEO very well
They know what making a course takes and how to create and market successfull courses

Desventajas

Can't say these are cons, just features to be added.
May be to add sub-chapters option so i can make a sub-chapter inside a chapter and add content to this sub-chapter to allow more hierarchy down the course structure.
Otherwise, can't think of something else, they got it all and more! make an account and see for yourself!

Alex
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Stay away, shady business practices

Revisado el 13/8/2022

Puntos a favor

It works, mostly. Though after Graphy made it public that they “created a new product based on Spayee” the speed and platform responsiveness went down. I expect it keep deteriorating for the reasons I explain further.

Desventajas

Graphy bought Spayee. And then they reneged on the promises and most importantly paid subscriptions to the Spayee users. Some graphy overlods decided that these LTD users are too much to bear without additional cash stream, so the amount of cajoling to jump onto their “revenue sharing” plan, which charged 10 (TEN) percent of sales (yeah, I am going to hand over 10 percent of my business to an LMS company, right) went completely overboard. The last straw was last weeks email where they announced that Spayee is no longer developed or supported. Also they stated, “Your existing product will continue to work as is and we don’t have any plans to discontinue that in near future.” So I am not looking forward to not-so-near-future (1-3 months) when they discontinue it. So all-in-all, if you trust a company with shady business practices with a part of your business – it is your choice. It is definitely NOT MINE. A smart thing to do is to stay away and look somewhere else where people have basic business decency.

Great LMS with Promising Features

Revisado el 15/7/2021

Puntos a favor

- Well thought out structure of admin backend and students backed& front end.
- They have taken care of nitty gritties in the platform. Looks like someone in the product team has been an online teacher him/her self.
- Integrated payment gateways, Quizzes, Assignments, Drip feature. Very few of LMSes allow import questions in Quizzes.
- Dynamic watermarking on video player. Students will be scared to screen-record your video.
* And last but not the least unlimited students and courses. They aren't putting any artificial limits for the number of students. I can now have my free and paid courses as many as I wish, without worrying about limits.

Desventajas

- Ability to secure your Amazon S3 videos. Currently you can play S3 videos but they are publicly exposed on the source of web page means your S3 video can be shared with anyone. Spayee should implement pre-signed-URL features for Amazon S3 hosted videos/media so that it will be secured from sharing. If you have a good integration with S3, it will save tons of money for your students. They need not sign up to expensive services like SproutVideo, Vimeo etc.
- Broadcast email functionality in its current form is limited. They have only integrated with MailChimp. They should - at the least - integrate with the mainstream email marketing providers like AWeber, Active Campaign. Also, allow us to use our own SMTP to send bulk emailers from within your system. This won't cost you at all but will be win-win for both of us.

Tracie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

NOT JUST ANOTHER LMS SYSTEM. ..

Revisado el 23/7/2021

I could not have asked for friendlier people. You will NOT be disappointed.

I could not have asked for friendlier people. You will NOT be disappointed.

Puntos a favor

This was my first thought prior to purchasing. I was like… “here we go again”. I do not want to waste my time setting up a new platform just to delete and go back to what I was using before. I am so excited that I said YES!!! to this AMAZING platform. I have tried about a dozen LMS systems and Spayee is in a league of its own. There is NOT another company that even comes close.
This platform is so amazing that I did not want to tell anyone what I was using. BUT… I decided not to be selfish and share in the joy. I really love the flexibility that I have with course creations, landing page setup, discussion boards, SCORM, and sooooo much more. I do not know who designed this BUT OMG!!!
ONE MORE THING… CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH!!! No matter when I contact them, I have the friendliest person responding. They are super-fast also. I have contacted them at various times and even on the weekends. They were RIGHT THERE and will not leave until they have helped you. Prior to them leaving you, they always ensure that you have all questions answered and happy.
I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE WHO IS READY TO UPLEVEL THEIR CONTENT PLATFORM!!!

Desventajas

I wish that more admin accounts came with the platform. But, this is being worked on.

Very Well Planned LMS Tool

Revisado el 12/7/2021

Spayee is saving me tons of hassle of managing different plugins, themes, codes of a WordPress-based LMS site. There is the hassle of monitoring hosting, server, fixing technical errors, etc. It's also saving me the cost of hosting and allowed me to work without hiring an additional assistant for managing the website.

Puntos a favor

The admin dashboard and the site are fast. But what I loved most was that the software is already packed with almost 95% of the required features of a perfect LMS platform. All of these features would take tons of money or time to implement in a WordPress-based LMS site.

Desventajas

The UI can be improved definitely. Also, some small features are lacking which I have already requested to get fixed. The support is friendly and supportive.

Teachable y Tutor LMS

Razones para elegir Graphy

Ease of use and hassle-free experience.

Software anterior

WordPress

Razones para cambiar a Graphy

First of all, the completeness of the software was a big plus point. Secondly, I wanted to leave WordPress-based solutions. And third, the price of the Spayee deal was just too sweet to be left out.
Lauren
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best LMS for my online fitness business

Revisado el 26/7/2021

I have been working to get my site running on wordpress. then moved to hunting for saas LMS system. I have explored most of the major brands, and must say spayee is everything i was looking for and more. Many more details and options than i even new i needed/wanted. wont look back. purchased and in process of setting up my site. so happy with the system

Puntos a favor

Complete LMS. Has everything you need to start your site fast and easy.

course building
video uploads
filterable content
student forums
affiliate program
beautiful user interface.
backend is very easy to use
simple to delete payment plans, courses etc
full whitelabel
multi language
easy sustom page builder
blog integrated in site

limite color schemes
would like video upload in forum
more robust community

Razones para elegir Graphy

Ease of use. Full list of features. Client navigation and learning curve. Filterable content/sucategories. Modern look and feal. fully customizable. whielabel.

Software anterior

Teachable, MemberPress y Mighty Networks
Maddy
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Amazing LMS on a Budget

Revisado el 26/7/2021

My overall experience with Spayee has been a very positive one because their support team is excellent. They are always available to answer any questions you might have and listen to your needs and expectations. The Spayee platform is a very complete LMS with lots of features for its users. The courses you create are really slick and professional. It has been a very positive experience.

Puntos a favor

I like Spayee because it is really easy to use and offers a wide selection of features that I have never seen in other LMSs at the price they are offering. It is very easy to add your course content and you can add quizzes, polls, assessments and track and manage your students along with all the other features.

Desventajas

The only area I see it needs quick improvement is that Spayee needs to comply with the GDPR and make adjustments to their product so it is GDPR compliant. This new law is a serious issue for businesses in the UK and EU.

Teachable y Kajabi

Razones para cambiar a Graphy

I chose Spayee over alternative LMS products because it is one of the most complete platforms that I have ever seen. It has everything you need to create and sell your courses. It is very easy to use and allows you to create attractive and valuable courses. I can manage my students better with Spayee than with other LMSs at a lower cost, which means it will improve my revenue each month whilst lowering the costs to my students.
Lynyetta
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

FINALLY!!! An LMS that does it all except break the bank

Revisado el 26/7/2021

Overall, I'm really excited about Spayee. Finally, an LMS that doesn't break the bank and offers critical feature and more.

Puntos a favor

I've tried all the big names in LMS software and they were either REALLY expensive, dated in terms of the UI, complicated, or lacking in features. Spayee ticks all my boxes! Course platform, sales platform, website builder, mobile app, chat function... this thing is POWERFUL and doesn't break the bank. Many LMS platforms skimp on the forum function, but not Spayee. It operates like a real forum with posts, images, like buttons etc. So not only is it a chat, but it's also a community builder... no more FB groups!

Desventajas

The website set-up function was a bit confusing. I expected it to be more intuitive like Elementor on Wordpress. I'm confident that if I keep playing with it, it'll become obvious. It would be better if all the course module assets appeared on one page. At this point, they appear in a drop-down menu on the side. So instead of one page with a video, downloadable pdf, and text, you have to create separate pages containing each of these assets and learners have to click the menu to access each one. This adds in an unnecessary step that could be made so much easier if learners could just scroll down one page to access all the assets for that particular module/lesson

• Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great value and highly customisable LMS

Revisado el 5/7/2021

Really great and flexible solution to build and sell courses to my customer base.

Puntos a favor

The breadth of content types that can be added as course content is fantastic - text, pdfs, videos etc etc and even SCORM files.

Desventajas

The learner-facing course pages could be modernised - they are a bit dated compared to some competitor solutions. You can customise to a certain degree via custom CSS but this is time consuming and requires a level of coding knowledge.

Randall
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Spayee - very impressive, especially for the price

Revisado el 28/6/2021

Puntos a favor

The integrated marketing and flexibility to change 'selling' models (pricing, bundling, etc) was very helpful. While I haven't yet verified SCORM compliance, the fact that it is an advertised feature is very important.

Desventajas

The unfortunate name of the product does not transfer to North America. (A "Spayee" is a female animal that has been sterilized.) Beyond this, the individual course UX customization is very limited, as of the date of this feedback. The fact that this product is relatively new on the market represents a risk.

Kajabi y Thinkific

Razones para cambiar a Graphy

Pricing was far better, and liked the entrepreneurial nature of the company.
Keat Leong
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to setup and sell your online course in no time!

Revisado el 28/7/2021

Easy to use, most of the essential features are already built.

Easy to use, most of the essential features are already built.

Puntos a favor

I like Spayee comes with out-of-the-box affiliate system allowing you to offer the affiliate marketing program. Spayee also allow you to whitelabel your membership site.

Desventajas

If you are having more than yourself as the instructor to sell courses on your membership site, there is no settings of profit sharing for other instructors. So you have to do it manually off-line. If you selling just your own online course, then this is awesome.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Finally an LMS that might stay around to battle the big boys

Revisado el 23/7/2021

The major problem Spayee solved is the minimal student limits imposed by other LMS competitors. The significant benefit by going with Spayee is the unlimited course and student offering along with marketing features such as affiliate/referral.

Puntos a favor

Speed: sales page speed is fast enough so that I don't stress about it.

UX: The user experience is good. The site is clean and intuitive and is not limited to technological savvy clientele. (boring though)

Referral Center: well-thought and allows me to invest small amounts of time and resources in order to increase my audience and authority.
Blog: It's great to have the option to add blog posts. Since I have a main site this feature isn't necessary, but this is an excellent option for people that do not have a website.

Unlimited Courses and Students: This is a game-changing feature for solo or small team content creators with a broad knowledge set. If your team is greater than 6 with a tier 3 package selection, then this might not be a game-changer for your use case.

Desventajas

Lack of Gamification: The marketing aspect for the course creator is great but as it relates to the student not so much. With Gamification, the student experience would exponentially improve.
Lack of Integration options: If this LMS is targeted to the LTD crowd then choose more affordable integrations. Zapier isn't one of those affordable options. Please add Syncspider or Pabbly at the minimum.
Dull Student course screen: Please hire some designers and add some style to the student areas. Take inspiration from existing LMS platforms the likes of Udemy etc.

High Cost Add-ons: Yes, I know they are add-ons and not necessarily required to run a successful course but these add ons appear to be necessary features. For example, the ability to select a payment option based on purchasing country. How about the ability to white list the mobile app? It would be great if these "add ons" were "included features" right?

• Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Has potential but very slow speed of development

Revisado el 11/5/2022

Puntos a favor

I like that it has content protection features which keep your videos and even pdf’s protected.
It has ability to use multiple country specific pricing for one product at the same time.

Desventajas

They have been promising to upgrade the UI which is not modern in its current look and feel at all and after its acquisition by Graphy last year, they said a lot of improvements will be coming but they have not yet improved on the UI front as yet.
Since their acquisition last year they have restricted the number of learners on their pricing plan which is absurd as having unlimited students in LMS is an industry standard, its just didn’t seem right that they put restriction on this.
It offers country specific pricing but I have no way to check the country specific pricing for a country different they mine is being displayed properly as it always opens the page according to country you live as per your VPN. I contacted support and they told me to change VPN to check if the pricing page for a different county was working fine, which I don’t find to be a good solution.

Abdul
Abdul
  • Sector: Administración educativa

One Stop Solution for Online Course Creator

Revisado el 14/7/2021

Puntos a favor

I am an online course creator since 2018, tried different tools such as wordpress LMS, Clickfunnels, builderall Elearning, Fresh LMS, Thinkific and Teachable. Each tool has their own benefits and cons.

But common problem i faced was Indian payment gateway, affiliates and pirates protection.

Recently found spayee, one stop solution to create more income and impact in online coaching industry.

Happy to know, it has mobile application with the option of offline download for my students. It help my students who are struggling with limited daily data packages.

Also it is completely protected, no one can download or screen record our courses.

Also it has forum for students and instructors to interact.

Plus it has push notification option for website and android app, so that we can notify students with offers and class details.

Loved the quiz and certification.

it also has inbuild zoom option for live classes...

Their website builder option with blogs and page builder is super easy and fast enough for landing pages and sale.

I am extremely happy with the product and their prompt live chat and phone support any time.

Desventajas

I request Spayee Team below features as well in future updates,

1. Multi Level Affiliate "
2. Whatsapp integration.
3. Gamification
4. More Email Marketing integration

However its not a big problem as we do have zapier integration.

i am proud to be the Spayee user and recommend my students the same.

Thanks Spayee Team.

Shubham
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Recommended!

Revisado el 15/7/2021

Puntos a favor

Been using Spayee for a while now and can definitely recommend them as a solid alternative to the currently available option.

Why did I recommend them?
- Great support for all queries
- Packed with all requirements as an instructor (Courses, Quizzes, Video Watermark, PDF Watermark, Live Lectures)
- Affordable
- Branded android app available

Space for improvement,
1. User Interface definitely need some improvements.
2. Integrated funnel for marketing will improve things as a complete platform.
3. Android App need several improvements

Definitely recommended!

User Interface!
(Definitely need improvement with designing)

AURELIEN
  • Sector: Internet

Good LMS : high value for the price

Puntos a favor

I have been researching different Learning Management Systems for a while now and this one has been my favorite.

It is easy to use and it is very customizable.
Spayee offers unlimited users and a mobile application to reach your clients wherever they are.

Desventajas

The UI and the french translation could be improved, but they are currently working on it.

Puneet
Puneet
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Finally, we have alternative of Thinkific & Teachable

Revisado el 22/7/2021

Puntos a favor

 Supports Local (Country specific) Payment Gateways (Perfect for the Indian market)
 Affiliate Centre
 Third-party integrations
 Pixel Tracking
 Ability to create course packages (Bundles)
 Assignments, Question banks & Quizzes
 Live classes (with third party integration)
 Course Discussion
 Public Forum
 Blogs
 Analytics
 Page Builder
 Ratings & Reviews
 Great Customer support

Desventajas

 UI need to upgrade - it doesn’t have premium look and feel
 Lots of Graphical enhancement needed
 Not many choices for website themes (But it has a page builder)

Jason
Jason
  • Sector: Diseño

Low Cost, High Quality, Best Product For Courses

Revisado el 25/6/2021

I have tried and tested several LMS solutions and hosted platforms. Unfortunately I usually find the plugin LMS don't live up to their promises and the hosted solutions want me to sell my two first born to afford the fees...
I am delighted to say that's not the case with Spayee. In fact they have turned the tables.

Spayee offers one low fee for life access AND with all the features you expect from hosted and third party provider without the enormous fees.

Courses are easy to upload. The PDF uploads instantly turn into slides resembling powerpoint. Very cleverly done as my themed a4 pdf suddenly was a landscaped power point with pagebreaks created and images replaced to suit. Dont tell anyone that this computer made my designer slides look better than they ever were.

Puntos a favor

Range of features makes this truly an all in one platform, plus affiliate and reward portal

Desventajas

Only 2 theme ls which are out dated. But page builder means you can design your own.

Sundar Rama Raju
Sundar Rama Raju

A Very Good and Cheap Alternative For Teachable & Thinkific

Revisado el 24/7/2021

I could create and publish my first course within 2 hours of first time logging into the system. This LMS has so many options and yet very easy to use. Even though you are inexperienced, you almost do not need any help to use all the features of this software.

Puntos a favor

This is a very mature product.

The things I like the most are:
- Creating a course is very very easy.
- Every course comes with a landing page which itself is very customisable.
- Setting up your own custom domain is very easy.
- Inbult Zoom is a very good option especially if you want to teach live.
- The Quiz and SCORM option to embed in every lesson is very very good. Especially, the Latex feature that can be used in a quiz to input Math Equations is the best feature I like so far.

Desventajas

The things that can be improved (not a huge deal but still...)
- The custom domain option while good, the course still looks like www.yourdomain.com/store/s/Course-Name. Some more customisation would be great.
- The white-label mobile app becomes a little bit pricey. (though not as pricey as normal)

Yash
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Powerful LMS with amazing support!

Revisado el 27/7/2021

Puntos a favor

The best thing about Spayee is the flexibility it gives to course creators like us.

Almost everything is customisable in the backend from your custom domain, to logo to all the text inside the user interface.

Also the platform is very neat and easy to navigate for the students.

Students can easily ask their doubts, have a group discussions inside the platform itself.

And the push notifications are really helpful in giving important announcements and for promotions.

Desventajas

Only one con I found is that the backend for admin is a bit complex and overwhelming at first.

Thanks to its hundreds of features and customisations.

Well, that is not really a con because it gives the admins more power to change things.

And as they say, with great power comes great responsibility :)

So just use the admin panel responsibly and their support team is super quick to answer your queries incase you are stuck somewhere

venu gopal

A credible alternative to most Course Platforms

Revisado el 27/7/2021

Spayee is really the most money-for-value deal among the Course Platforms available.. It is a mature and highly used platform on par with established LMS platforms. Also various payment options (local and International) and different pricing options for different countries is great. The ability to upload SCORM courses is no less valuable at this mind-blowing price. Kudos to SPAYEE TEAM! Keep improving and keep growing.

Puntos a favor

> Affiliate Marketing and Customizable Landing Page builder.
>Also various payment options (local and International).
>Different pricing options for different countries is great.
>The ability to upload SCORM courses is no less valuable at this mind-blowing price.
>Add-on white label app option.
>BUNDLING of courses and course promotion features

Desventajas

Learner Interface can be better and very much improved

Feras
Feras

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Spayee is a great mobile ready LMS

Revisado el 28/6/2021

Puntos a favor

Spayee is great because it gives us the opportunity to have our own mobile ready lms with access to white labeled IOS and Android apps. It is SCORM ready, so we could use all of our legacy scorm learning solutions .

Desventajas

I don’t see many cons to be honest, I think that Spayee is still in its infancy and will have a really brigh5 future ahead of it…

Conor

A Great All in One LMS

Revisado el 21/7/2021

Very positive. A few more additions would make it unstoppable.

Very positive. A few more additions would make it unstoppable.

Puntos a favor

The all-in-one aspect. Also the fact that there are loads of features, including a way to add latex easily.

Desventajas

The templates could be more modern. I mainly use the LMS part of Spayee but Integrate it with my own cart system and website builder

Mary
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Course platform in minutes

Revisado el 28/7/2021

Puntos a favor

Love how I could easily launch my course without any coding! Just uploaded my materials and I'm ready to give access to my students ASAP! Also, did I mention they offered UNLIMITED STUDENTS? Wow!

Desventajas

No recurring paypal payment method which is important to me, but I hope it will be developed soon!