WooPOS

pos inventory management crm shopify woocommerce

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

170 opiniones

Scott

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the most customizable ecommerce addon

Revisado el 18/7/2018

Puntos a favor

What makes Woocommerce greatis the fact that it is higly cutomizable. WIth your every need it can exceed your expectations by far.
Built for speed and custom it is another great tool to work with as a designer.
The easy to install and manage make it for users ideal for small and large shops.
You can manage a multi store from the same dashboard and start making some severe changes.
It integrates perfectly with other plugins and apis

Desventajas

The export data function should be tailored for less fields or make it more compact, it is great for export import in the same ecommerce platform but a nighmare just to upload it to something else.

Andrew

Handles large Database

Revisado el 18/8/2020

The software is easy to use and lots of support documentation...the learning curve is more about adjusting to a different process compared to what we used before. Overall the change to WooPOS has been positive and staff seem to like the new system better.
Working with their head programmer has been beneficial in understanding and adapting to a new system.

Puntos a favor

Our database has over 500,000 items in it and product searches and reports are faster than my previous system. We mainly use it as an inventory management system for our website and store...website is updated instantaneously. Easy to update database with excel data loads. Easy to customize invoice, labels and layout of screens. Fairly user friendly with pop ups/tips when a function or command is skipped or missing.

Desventajas

Would be better if some of the inventory reports could be user defined/generated more easily than having to build (and understand how) a custom SQL query. Would like to see more/better basic accounting functionality as it is not an accounting program...it can export some ledger information to Quickbooks and others...but would like more.

Jim
  • Sector: Recaudación de fondos

Support is Excellent and accurate

Revisado el 15/6/2022

We had support software upgrades and caused a failure with some features of the Gift Card plugin. We reached out to support and got an immediate response with suggestions to fix. We needed more support and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in WooPOS support was able to quickly solve all our issues. We are very happy.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, and ability to upload Gift Card in batch. Tracking is excellent and feature to control the card and use of card by customers.

Desventajas

This plugin is perfect for our industry and is the only Gift Card plugin with the ability to set the card as a 'one time use only'. Out of 10 or more we test it is the best, easy to use and can customize. We control 100's of card per month with little effort.

Zied
  • Sector: Medios online
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Amazing soft but needs a lot of changes

Revisado el 30/4/2019

See above

Puntos a favor

A lot of usefull functionnalities.
One of the rare professional Pos easily linked with woocommece.

Hard to configure
Hard to customize frontend pos
Hard to customize functionalities
Not user friendly
Please add a custom product for when the cashier scans an unavailable product they can add a custom product with price and name.
Add a function to customize front end pos to simplify the visual complexity for the cashier for example remove the search product tab. Add a category product instead to access example vegetables fruits ... and when you click on it a list of these product are shown
....
But overall the pos is really great just need some easy friendly platform and some additional custom functions
I ll be the first to go back to your soft
. Please keep me posted for any updates this

Respuesta de WooPOS Traducir a español

Hi Zied,

Thanks for the review. But we have all the custom options you have mentioned in your review. Some functions are hidden or need advanced special settings to show up. Please email us to get help on setup. And don't forget to give us a better review!

Thanks

Doug
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

The Beast of POS Systems

Revisado el 4/5/2022

Extremely Amazing! Why? Because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the Man!
I was introduced to the system via an article written about one his clients, a vacuum business. In that article it mentioned WooPos. Why, I don't remember. I called that company and asked about his experience with WooPos. He said, he loved it but there was 1 thing he didn't understand. He said, "I only ever talked to guy, a guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. But, every time he needed a customization or something fixed or changed, it was done in 20 minutes. He didn't understand it, because in the beginning there was quite a few 'tweaks' he wanted, but they were all done in 20-30 minutes. He loved it.

My experience, the exact same. It's been Amazing working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He will do whatever it takes to help you get things off the ground and hold your hand to get it configured properly and up and running. And the 20 minute turn around time, it's real.

Puntos a favor

The fact that this thing does 'EVERYTHING' when it comes to a POS system is the biggest benefit. It literally does it all when it comes to managing anything that has anything to do with retail, from inventory stock level control to auto ordering based on those stock levels. Employee time cards, simple check-in and check-out. From simple daily reports to a complex breakdown to the micro detail. No limits either on data queries. Build them out exactly how you want, quick and simple.

Desventajas

On the other hand... The complexity of it can be overwhelming. You have to be ready to learn and really take it all in.

The biggest downfall to the software is the dated interface. While it doesn't look all fancy, it's a seriously solid piece of software and your not going to find updates breaking things or being dependent on an internet connection. You'll need one, but if the net goes down your POS doesn't.

The downfall is the way you have to build out your quick launch buttons. To create custom buttons you have to use an odd search/query string that is not so easy, or at least it's not so easy for me to wrap my head around it. I've installed the system twice and in one setting we are implementing as much of it as possible, over a period of time that is.

Their help files and documentation is pretty good and they have a page dedicated to these codes so that does help.

Mike

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

WooPOS is a part of my team!

Revisado el 23/2/2021

It was paramount to have a process where we could have one database for retail sales as well as online. This alone saves us time and money as WooPOS does both. The tech support is second to none. Never in my life have I ever dealt with a team like this! If there is an issue, they are there....Period. When I switched from Retail Edge they were able to import my inventory, were able to import our credit system totally worry free.
The information I can extract from WooPOS is more than enough for us to make decisions for the future.

Puntos a favor

One database works for both our Retail and Online business, time saves us time and money! The reports give us lots of information to make decisions. We have set reorder points for inventory we want to carry again which means less counting or forgetting to order products in on a timely basis.

Desventajas

I really haven't found an issue that hasn't been dealt with. I have never been in that position before. I will be a customer for a long time.

Alternativas consideradas

Rain POS

Razones para elegir WooPOS

Retail Edge

Razones para cambiar a WooPOS

WooPOS offers everything we needed at a very affordable price.
Scott

Excellent customer service

Revisado el 27/8/2020

Very satisfied, definitely recommend.

Puntos a favor

It integrated nicely with my Woo Commerce online store and the support was by far the most amazing i've experienced yet.

Desventajas

It is a bit intimidating at first but again, the support staff is great and they helped me through it all. now it's pretty simple.

Matthew

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Super powerful and designed for use for Wordpress and it works great in the software it was...

Revisado el 2/12/2017

Its a great, powerful peice of software, makes for a very flexible and complete store. But you need to pay to get their, other competitors already offer the options in a monthly paid format and include phone support. But those are different models. Its working for this client and I'm glad they are happy. I would consider it again, but perhaps a little closer eye on the yearly cost.

Puntos a favor

I had a client who needed a store and wanted me to build it an host it. Since I use wordpress for all my sites I'd already known about woocommerce. Its allowed me to build a very flexible, powerful store that can do almost anything I ask of it, as long as my client can continue to pay for the yearly renewals.

Desventajas

Its expensive if you run anything more than a very simple store with simple products. As soon as you want to process credit cards, thats a paid plugin, you want to add the cost of goods (a feature free by default in 99% of its competitors), thats paid plugin. I would necessarily call it a full eCommerce solution, more like a solution framework that you need to buy multiple once a year renewing addons.

Since its self hosted on your wordpress server you will not have phone support, email/ticket support is pretty responsive though. but you are expected to have moderately high level of tech knowledge.

Divya
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Revisado el 23/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Easily to navigate. I can see all the information at one place

Desventajas

Nothing. I didn’t face much issues while using it. So no complaints

Taushif
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

Woopos review

Revisado el 21/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Support available whenever needed. Help us in setting up all the features in POS.

Desventajas

Too much features, hard to manage. But support always available.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Built multiple online stores and was always to make it meet the needs of my clients.

Revisado el 16/3/2018

I have been able to build, and more specifically custom tailor, multiple online stores for a variety of clients with relative ease.

Puntos a favor

I love that Woocommerce is on Wordpress, and that it supports third-party plugins. They offer a slew of plug-ins themselves. This enables you to build in the features you want, and not have very much added bulk and useless features taking up space on your server. It's almost ridiculously simple 90% of the time, with little need for assistance. On the rare occasion that you might need it, they have a lot of documentation for the program itself as well as their plug-ins. Their customer service is helpful the majority of the time. For a while they would take 1-2 days to reply to an email, and only had email support as an option, but in the past 6-12 months they added live chat and made the experience 100% better. They've even stepped up their game in being more proactive about their support than they used to be also. If you want to have complete control over the look, feel, and data of your site, I highly recommend that you go with Woocommerce.

Desventajas

Their plug-ins are a bit pricey. To be fair, they only have an annual fee, but they are a bit steep depending on the feature that you want. It would be a lot better if they charged a single annual fee or monthly fee, and allowed unfettered access to all of their plug-ins. That way, you wouldn't have a different annual billing date for each of those little extra features you thought of adding later on, nor would the cost be so astronomical. There are often third-party alternative plug-ins, but the issue is that Woocommerce's plug-ins usually work best (as they should since it's their platform). Additionally, implementation of requests for new features on any plug-in or Woocommerce itself seems to be rather slow, and they don't take suggestions via customer service, but rather via forum and user voting.

Darrin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

WooCommerce enables almost anyone to create an online store quickly and cheaply

Revisado el 25/4/2018

WooCommerce is invaluable in helping me deploy an online store, and it has all the features I need run it well (in conjunction with numerous third party plugins). It is always updated, easy to manage, and does not require too much server resources. Best of all, the cost of running a WooCommerce store is much less than other professional platforms of a similar nature.

Puntos a favor

What can I say about WooCommerce? It is the best DIY solution for anyone wanting to create a store online of their own - and on their own. And if you don't want to DIY, there are plenty of people offering to do it for you at very low cost. What is great about WooCommerce is it integrates seamlessly with WordPress and the basic functionality in order to makes sales is totally FREE. Of course, if you want to enhance your store and have a really professional-looking one, there are so many plugins/themes both free and paid, that can help you achieve that. And not only that, WooCommerce is always updated so that it stays secure and cutting edge. Everything you need to build a store online is already available in WooCommerce.

Desventajas

Integration with Paypal is not really good. When you need to create a specific checkout page with the specific logo of your store showing on that page, you need to setup an entirely new Paypal account just for it. Paypal used to support multiple Custom Checkout logos under one single Paypal account, but this changed late in 2016. Besides this issue, WooCommerce support takes a while to reply, if you email them with an issue, although paid help is readily available from numerous online WordPress/WooCommerce experts, so you are never really stranded.

Megan
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos

Best Shopping Cart

Revisado el 16/10/2017

We saved tens of thousands by using Woocommerce to build our online site. We make sales daily thru it and are able to design and setup the site exactly to fit our needs.

Puntos a favor

Woocommerce is free and easy to use, so as a business owner I was able to take the time to learn how to use it and create my own website with Wordpress and Woocommerce. I have no web design background, but was able to learn thru google and helpful articles and videos. As a platform, Wordpress is built to be easy to use and have made it simple for developers to create and sell useful plugins. Woocommerce is a great add-on to Wordpress and has allowed me and others to create beautiful and effective shopping carts. If we had to pay someone to custom create and maintain a site for us it would have been tens of thousands of dollars.

Desventajas

Because Wordpress is a free base and countless developers can create their own plugins, there can be a lot of conflicts between plugins. Especially when there are essential or major updates to Wordpress or Woocommerce. This can have a huge impact on a website, and you need to be prepared to test major updates before they go live. One update once changed the entire structure of variable products and created hours and hours of work on the backend for us. You would not see this with a contained shopping cart (like 3DCart), but that's because you pay more for the other services. For the price, Woocommerce is unmatched.

Mike

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing software saves company and sanity!

Revisado el 4/5/2022

When I was shopping for a POS I also wanted something that would integrate with a website. Originally I used WordPress however realized very quickly it was worth spending the fee and jumping to Shopify. I never looked back. We enter inventory once and it propagates to our website as well as available on our POS. Time is money and this software pays for itself in this area alone.

Puntos a favor

Where do I begin? If I had to pinpoint what the biggest like is, it would be the money it saves our company from product management to time needed to input inventory in in a point of sale and a website. This software manages both very efficiently.

Desventajas

There was growing pains when we switched over from what we used in the past however I can't think of anything that I really don't like. Woopos is an amazing company to work with and they helped us tailor their software to something that really just works.

Alphonsus

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

WooPOS is the best POS software on the market for Woocommerce !

Revisado el 5/11/2018

If you have a retail business and are looking to link it to an ecommerce platform, WooPOS is the best solution on the market.

Prior to using WooPOS I tried web based POS systems on the market such as "WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS)" by actualityextensions and "WooCommerce POS" by kilbot, only to find the them lacking in features, slow and prone to crashing.

Having used WooPOS for over a year, I find the software reliable, frequently updated and a key part of bringing my brick and mortar business into the eCommerce space.

Puntos a favor

- Full featured POS software with everything our previous POS station had and more.
- Highly configurable allowing for a tailored user experience.
- Follows industry best practices, which initially seemed annoying and unnecessary but much appreciated down the line, when generating reports or tracking stock.
- Robust documentation and Excellent email support. Always helpful with problem solving and developers actively deliver on newly requested features.
- Reasonably priced with no hidden fees.

Desventajas

- You can't modify SKU numbers easily. The workaround after changing an SKU number in WooCommerce would be to delete and re-import the product into WooPOS.
- User interface feels dated compared to market leading POS Software (Vend, Square, Toast)
- It would be nice if WooPOS sold POS display directly or had links to some options. I couldn't find a suitable customer facing POS display, I was advised to use a regular PC monitor but those seem too large.

Stephen
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos

Closest thing to Perfection

Revisado el 11/9/2019

Really good overall experience. Everything is working very well. It has so many features it is a bit time consuming in getting it all set up just the way we want it.

Puntos a favor

Hard to say as there are many very good things to like. Customer Service is simply off the charts.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] takes care of any issues within a few minutes usually. There are many new tax laws in place now and their system works well with these and it is also adaptable to those that may pop up in the future. Our state makes us collect the state sales tax as well as sales tax for every city and every county that we deliver large products too. This system handles these things with ease. Just need to update it once in a while.

Desventajas

Adding inventory but I don't really suppose it's any better elsewhere.

Michael

Best POS program I've ever encountered, loaded with functionalities

Revisado el 11/8/2021

Puntos a favor

The number of features included in this application is really mind blowing. Full (automatic) integration with Woocommerce makes managing inventory super easy. Customer support is amazing, all questions raised are always answered within 24hrs. Also in weekends.

Desventajas

Some functionalities are a little bit hidden away, but so far I have not encountered a situation which could not be solved/implemented. Due to the software having so much functionality, it does feel a bit that the documentation could be stepped up one notch so that an administrator could self service more.

Rahul

Bonsai - Big thing in small package

Revisado el 24/2/2021

Puntos a favor

The attention to details and versatility. The software is highly flexible to suit any business's needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team has put in a great effort to include a lot of features out of the box and the implementation is very easy. All the knowledge source is easily available and if you get stuck help is just a call/email away. In case you are looking for a cost effective, pay as you go, a long term player in your team, WooPOS is the way to go.

Desventajas

People who are not used to of using mouse on retail systems may feel uneasy at first. One of my staff took a week to adjust but now adores the software.

Alternativas consideradas

Square Point of Sale y Vend

Razones para cambiar a WooPOS

Features and simplicity. Easy on pocket pay as you go option and amazing support.
Leola
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Wonderful simple and effective software.

Revisado el 15/6/2018

I was impressed by how I was able to create a customized solution for my client, which has very diverse shipping parameters, including different products, different box sizes, different shipping locations and more.

Puntos a favor

I can easily edit any part of our site from the home page to the Buy button. I also like to work to publish beautiful content and create a powerful brand. I like the way to control all my clients. I have the ability to manage the tax account. Also, I like to work on the installation and a simple way to change everything I need there, i also love not having to collect information from the credit card, but I can simply integrate Amazon Pay and Paypal. It creates less responsibility for me and my business at the same time that it allows consumers to shop online safely. Another good part is that you will get the WooCommerce developers at the most economical rate compared to other e-commerce solutions and there are many developers available online.

Desventajas

The platform may need to be updated frequently due to updates that can be an update task while making sure that your current website does not break during the update. In addition, there may be a slight learning curve due to the number of features.

Faisal

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

You can't go wrong, service is out of this world.

Revisado el 20/5/2022

Puntos a favor

This has helped us grow from 1 location to 6 in 2.5 years.

Desventajas

The only thing that is missing is the accounting aspect, but really not a big deal.

George

Very Functional

Revisado el 15/2/2021

With this software, we have been able to simplify our retail process. Now we can actually USE the touch screen computer monitors we bought. So the picture and point process for ringing someone up has made the whole process faster, and easier (i.e. less mistakes) and it will help us automate some of our more complex programs and back-office activities.

Puntos a favor

One of the most important features to us was its ability to create custom customer types and set different prices for them as we have a two leveled wholesaler program. So short answer is its functionality. We've only been using it for a week or so but I already see that you can do just about whatever you can image with this program. I also especially like the re-order amount features in the inventory side of the software. It will allow me to automate re-ordering at inventory level.

Desventajas

As with anything else that is more functional, it is more complicated to set up than some others I have tried in the past. However, the ones I tried in the past wouldn't do everything I needed them to do, so there's your trad-off. And overall, the knowledge base is a good help, but there are a few places where there are gaps in the instructions. Still, that's when the customer service came to the rescue. A fella named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been helping me, and he's a great service rep. Quick, friendly, knowledgeable.

Abdilhadi
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Excellent Software

Revisado el 4/12/2019

Puntos a favor

Multiple stores and integration with Woocommerce, the default built-in reports are sufficient to run your daily sales and bank reconciliation, easily working with touch screens and thermal printer with option to configure multiple printers and currencies for sales. stock counting features is good option to have to check your stock counts.

Desventajas

sometimes I wonder why they didn't implement web interface for such awesome software, i had to install this software on my PC just to adjust some configuration and generate reports, maybe if these features implemented in future I wouldn't need to have one additional server in my setup.

Joan

• Asistencia al cliente

Easy to use, great results

Revisado el 14/3/2018

Good software, useful as well as easy. It's only use is to sell things through a web page and it does it very well.

Puntos a favor

It is so easy to use and to integrate in your webpage using wordpress. It allows you to easily create a digital selling platform that will make your business easier to manage, since you will receive an email every time someone buys through Woocommerce. Plus, there are a lot of integrations you can add on it, and you can even allow payments to be done with PayPal or safety payments with credits card, etc.

Desventajas

No major cons, but once we stopped receiving the email every time someone bought something. We tried to solve this but no one could so we had to check manually every certain time if somebody had bought something. After a couple of months, we started receiving the emails again.

Kenneth
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

Happy use of WooPOS for 2+ years

Revisado el 19/5/2022

WooPOS allows my company to see all data (very useful datas) at one interface really helps us to make better decisions in regarding what products to purchase more and what products that not selling well to have a promotion on it. What I appreciate the most is the support WooPOS able to provide when we face problems.

Puntos a favor

Its connectivity with Woocommerce, its comprehensive data selections, its ease of use, most importantly, greatest support ever

Desventajas

At first takes quite a bit time to get familiar, other than that, I have nothing dislike about this software.

Usuario verificado

My go-to ecommerce plugin

Revisado el 12/1/2018

Woocommerce has made it so much easier for me to set up an ecommerce website for clients, saving me loads of time.

Puntos a favor

This plugin has the ability to do most anything you need with an e-commerce website. We've integrated it several ways into sites for ourselves and for clients. From subscriptions, digital products, to shipping products... woocommerce has been able to do it all for us.

Desventajas

There are times when you require something more specific out of the plugin functionality and need to use CSS and PHP code to make it work... which means you need to either be or have at hand a developer that understands those codes.