Quickbooks Online

Software de contabilidad para pequeñas empresas

(4.580)
Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación

4580 opciones de software

Mariana G.
  • Sector: Restaurantes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excelente herramienta para no contadores

Revisado el 23/3/2021

En términos generales la experiencia es muy positiva. Uso a diario la herramienta y me siento muy cómoda con ella. Es muy fácil hacer seguimiento a la información financiera. Se hace muy fácil también ordenar las transacciones y mantener unos estados financieros precisos y actualizados a la fecha sin depender de un contador experto.

Puntos a favor

Lo que más me ha gustado de la herramienta es sin duda la facilidad de uso de la misma. Es un software apto para todas las personas y no requiere de un nivel de conocimiento técnico en contabilidad alto. Es decir, no es únicamente para contadores sino es para todo el personal que haga parte del equipo financiero de una organización.

Desventajas

Una de las funciones que se podría mejorar es la integración con las cuentas bancarias, tarjetas de crédito y demás productos asociados a transacciones. Me pasa con frecuencia que no puedo importar archivos planos desde excel para cargar información de manera masiva de tarjetas de credito propias de la organización.

Kurt H.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

I Love the Access I have with Quickbooks Online

Revisado el 14/3/2021

As I already said, I love the direct access to my numbers and the added reporting that has allowed me to better run my company by quickly getting insights I need. It's a lot easier for customers to pay online and I'm finding more and more of the moving that direction vs. sending in checks, so it's good that we are set up in this way now.

Puntos a favor

I started using desktop Quickbooks back in 2000 right after I first started the company. As a single-person company at first, I got used to being in the books almost every day. As we grew we added an in-house Bookkeeper. A few years ago I relocated the company to a different area and we kept our Bookkeeper who stayed in the original area. I really missed having direct access to the numbers so last year I switch to Quickbooks Online and I love it. In addition to having direct access to the numbers I need, it has a lot of other functionality and reporting that I really like. It's also great for clients to easily pay the invoices online. It's making a night and day difference. Support has been great as well.

Desventajas

It's definitely very expensive to be paying a pretty high fee every month - especially compared to the desktop version where we bought it and were good for years to come. It's definitely worth it but I'd be more of an evangelist if the pricing was a little easier on the pocket book.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Upgraded from Tally to QBO for simple and ease of use software

Revisado el 10/10/2021

My overall experience with QuickBooks online has been amazing. I have used to desktop version before and found the online version more easy and simple to use. It has served my purpose in a great way over these years. The readily available reports helps my decision making for business. As compared to other options I found QuickBooks Online to be cheaper. We are trying to incorporate a construction company in quickbooks now. We hope it serves our purpose for this company as well now.

Puntos a favor

It is very simple to use overall. I like that i can check and work from any computer or cell phone as well. I love direct access to the numbers, easily available reports. It is great for auto billing direct from the software itself. The best part is integration with the bank account. I do not have to manually review expenses and add it.

Desventajas

The QBO is slow to load pages and that can be irritating at times. I initially thought that it was my internet connection but no that is not the case. While you are allowed to do a journal entry with a supplier name you cannot enter a negative invoice. There can be a greater variety in invoice format selection. A tad bit expensive.

FreshBooks y Focus X

Razones para elegir Quickbooks Online

We wanted to increase automation and reduce manual tasks.

TallyPrime

Pricing and Automation
Richard T.
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Look very hard at an alternative.

Revisado el 14/6/2021

I pay for Full Service Payroll. Quickbooks puts the tax rate into the program - I do not have any access. I emailed a copy late in 2019 stating the tax rate as 0.8%. The staff at Quickbooks entered the rate as 0.08% which is incorrect so only 10% of the tax was paid. I have been begging them to fix this issue. I cannot fix it because they control what is entered. I have letters on my desk threatening to intercept my tax returns because my Unemployment Tax is not paid in full plus I have interest/penalties pending . I get no resolution and have been calling for over a month now dealing with this. VERY POOR SERVICE!!!!!

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that I can track financial records from past years and do comparisons.

Desventajas

The software has glitches. If you need help, there is very little hope of ever getting your issues resolved. You will be told to email the technical people and they will respond or fix the issue. I have never had any resolution to this day and I have used Quickbooks since the 1990's. If I could switch to another program without losing all my history, I would do it in a heartbeat. I have learned to deal with the problems but am very frustrated. I have threatening letters from the IRS to intercept my returns because the full service Payroll entered a tax rate incorrectly and I have been waiting for them to resolve the issue for over a month now.

Respuesta de Intuit Traducir a español

It's hard to hear that you haven't been able to receive the support you need, Richard. We'd be glad to take a look at this for you and work towards a resolution. Whenever you have the chance, please email (qbcares@intuit.com) us with the email and business name associated with your account so we can look into this further. We'll keep an eye out for your message.

-Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Chris M.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Upgraded from Quickbooks Desktop to Save Time Every Month

Revisado el 27/9/2021

It's been very simple to use overall. I enjoy being able to work on or books from any computer or even a cell phone. Previously I could only access our bookkeeping records by physically going into our office.

Puntos a favor

The best part of Quickbooks Online is its integration with our business bank account. Prior to QB Online we used QB desktop. We would have to manually review expenses and bank accounts to make sure everything was entered into Quickbooks correctly and would constantly come across discrepancies due to data entry errors. Now that we use Quickbooks online, we have it integrated with our business account and simply identify what category each expense belongs to. It's also easy to set a "rule" for certain expenses (for example recurring monthly charges) to automatically categorize these every month. This has saved us many hours of data entry every month which is very valuable for a small business.

Desventajas

It takes a little time to get used to some of the changes from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks online. For instance, I have a hard time figuring out where to make manual journal entries and have to use Google to figure it out. Also, the price can be significantly higher than the desktop version depending on how you use it. Currently a desktop version for my needs without a subscription can be bought for $399. In the past I have been able to use a desktop version for several years. For example, when I switched from Desktop to QB online in early 2021, I was still succesfully using a 2018 vesrion of QB Desktop. Currently I am paying $300 every year for the online version.

Terry R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Accounting at your fingertips anywere

Revisado el 6/11/2021

My experience with Quickbooks online has been mostly positive. I find the best thing is that I can just pull up the software on the web, or in the app on my phone and take care of business while I am out on the road doing service calls.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can access my information while I am out on the road. It's also a bonus that it integrates with my ticking software so that I can just export the information from that and it syncs right into Quickbooks online. I also depend on the ability to input and scan expense receipts so that I don't have to do it when I get home.

Desventajas

The price is a little hard to swallow when coming from the desktop version of Quickbooks for so many years. Also there are some features that is in the Desktop version that hasn't been implemented yet.

FreshBooks y Xero

Razones para elegir Quickbooks Online

I made the switch to Quickbooks online to help with not having to come back to the office after a long day and still have to input stuff into the desktop software. Now I can just go home with peace that the information is already there.

Razones para cambiar a Quickbooks Online

I chose Quickbooks Online over the alternatives because it was supported by my other software as well as I was familiar with Quickbooks desktop already.

Hey there, Terry!

We deeply appreciate you taking the time to write your review, and we're so glad to hear that transitioning to QuickBooks Online has helped simplify your daily work-flow!

If you need anything or have questions in the future, feel free to get in touch through the Help (?) icon in-account. You can also reach out through our QB Community: (quickbooks.intuit.com/community) Or on our Social Media pages for support as well!

All the best!

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Graham F.

Quickbooks Online for smallbusiness

Revisado el 11/11/2021

Over interaction with clients has been good. Easy to explain issues and make corrections when needed.

Puntos a favor

The ability for clients to be able to share use with their external accountants.

Desventajas

Some of the bank import processes create duplicate entries.

Xero y MYOB Business

Razones para elegir Quickbooks Online

Needed more functionality at time.

CashManager by Accomplish

Razones para cambiar a Quickbooks Online

Better understanding of product that was already being used by some clients.
Ankush J.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

It simply works

Revisado el 11/8/2021

Overall, I am happy with Quickbooks, I wouldn't move provider and I would recommend it

Puntos a favor

It was fairly simple to use and fairly intuitive. It could be better but it does the job it's meant to do very well. It helps me track my receipts easily via uploading them on the system, I can easily see my revenue and profits, I can run reports and I can manage cashflow and chase outstanding invoices well.

Desventajas

It could be more intuitive and when something doesn't work it requires a bit of work to figure out a solution. I've heard Xero is more intuitive but I didn't feel that justified the price difference.

Xero

Razones para cambiar a Quickbooks Online

I liked it more and it was cheaper. My accountant got me a reduced price on the product too.
Diahonia O.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Switched from QB Desktop and Never Going Back

Revisado el 4/11/2021

We really enjoy using Quickbooks Online for our organization. Just moving to the online from the desktop streamlined our data entry and effeciency. I can take items and work remotely or at another office location without having to worry about packing a laptop that has the desktop version loaded.

Puntos a favor

The ease of logging in from anywhere. Previously, we used the desktop version and only had it installed on certain computers. This made it difficult to access things when needed. I also find the online version more user friendly (for someone like me that is newer to QB).

Desventajas

There are some features that have moved or do not function the same in the online when compared to the desktop.

Padam B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

user friendly accounting software for freshers

Revisado el 23/9/2021

invoicing and keeping track of unpaid invoices is easy

Puntos a favor

ease of use with user friendly features

Desventajas

loading speed of the software depends on your internet speed

TallyPrime y Zoho Expense

Razones para cambiar a Quickbooks Online

Required lesser knowledge of accounting to start with

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Lots of positives

Revisado el 19/11/2021

I don't love or recommend it, but the price point and accessibility is often the reason for choosing it over others.

Puntos a favor

Online access and bank feeds are most important, which work well. Any automated features are helpful. Connecting to 3rd party applications is easy.

Desventajas

The lag and refresh requirements that exist for data entry sometimes slow mw down. 2-factor authentication can get annoying.

Respuesta de Intuit Traducir a español

We definitely appreciate your business, and your feedback regarding using the app. To help optimize your experience in the program we recommend running through these steps: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/product-system-requirements/quickbooks-online-slow/L8N9Ezzqj_US_en_US) If this doesn't resolve the lag issue don't hesitate to reach out to us. Wishing you the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great accounting software for small & large businesses

Revisado el 23/11/2021

I use QBO for my own tax practice bookkeeping as well as for my clients. I use it daily to keep up with my firm and my clients. We all use the bank feed to facilitate automatic entry of as much data as possible.

Puntos a favor

QBO allows users to easily enter their financial transactions. It even has the capability to enter most transactions for the user from the bank feed. You can let QBO import your bank activity and use rules that you set up to code the transactions appropriately. It makes reconciling your bank statement a complete breeze!

Desventajas

There are some issues with payroll that can only be corrected by calling in to Customer Support. I find this annoying when I personally know and understand how the correction needs to be made. I do, however, understand that not everyone understands the ramifications of making corrections.

Breanna D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Best for those not trained in accounting

Revisado el 30/7/2021

QBO is great because it allows our clients access to their books any time, anywhere. We are finding this is increasingly important to our clients. It also allows clients to do their own invoicing and receive payments themselves in the same system we are using for their bookkeeping. This product really is the future of bookkeeping.

Puntos a favor

Far and away the best feature of this software is that it's cloud based. So many clients want to be able to see their books from anywhere, at any time, on any device. If you are using this for a small business and are not trained in bookkeeping/accounting, this is the easiest bookkeeping software on the market.

Desventajas

If you are a trained bookkeeper/accountant you will likely be disappointed that it's not as flexible as Sage 50. They payroll module is terrible unless you have simple payroll with no deductions or special pay circumstances. While you can do a journal entry with a supplier name, you can't enter a negative invoice. They've updated with a credit card credit that allows you to enter a negative credit card transaction but it's limited to credit card transactions only.

Sage 50cloud

Razones para cambiar a Quickbooks Online

QBO is far more advanced than the Sage cloud product. My preference would be Sage 50 but because this is cloud based, it's the next best thing.
Navine A.
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Excellent Software if you have help

Revisado el 29/7/2021

I had a live hate relationship with quickbooks because while it was easy to use it can get messy quite quickly due incorrect categorization. That changed when I hired a bookkeeper to look over my books on a monthly basis.

Puntos a favor

Love quickbooks online well because it is online which means I can do my business from anywhere and anytime.

Relatively easy to set up and has video tutorials. Love that you can set up lots of subcategories which makes comparing information from different categories easy and more meaningful.

Love the new tags feature!!! I wholesale so I can see which wholesale reps are performing the best.

Makes bookkeeping and tax paying easy if everything is setup correctly and accounts are reconciled correctly.

Love the various reports you can pull from it. Profit and loss monthly, quarterly, annually.

Love how easy it is to create invoices and the option to get paid within quickbooks!! No more sending an invoice and then asking for a separate PayPal or square payment.

Desventajas

Categorizing some income & expenses can be tricky at times which can mess the books up and make you want to tear your hair out.

May Need a quickbooks bookkeeper to keep your books clean or will most likely mess it up.

FreshBooks y Wave Accounting

Razones para cambiar a Quickbooks Online

Wa e was too basic and fresh books was limited in its functions.
Michelle S.
  • Sector: Diseño

Easy To Use Accounting Software For Small Business Owners

Revisado el 1/7/2021

My overall experience with Quickbooks Online has been positive. While there are some things that can be improved, it has served its purpose for me for the past few years. The price is fairly comparable to other online software. The only other one I have had experience with is Freshbooks but I switched to Quickbooks Online because of a promotion that gave me a much cheaper option.

Puntos a favor

QuickBooks Online is a great accounting software for busy entrepreneurs who are looking for a centralized way to keep all their billing/invoicing/expense tracking/payment processing in one place. I find it quite easy to use. It allows me to forego the expense of a physical accountant and grants me the convenience of creating and sending invoices online, accepting payment, managing invoice history and tracking expenses. Instead of having to purchase software and being relegated to one laptop, you can access this software anywhere. In addition, if you have contractors/employees, depending on your plan, you can process your payroll directly from the software which is an added bonus.

Desventajas

I like most of the features associated with Quickbooks Online, however, as a designer myself I think there could be a greater variety in the invoice template selection. It is very easy to brand their current templates, but as someone who values brand aesthetic highly, I would love to be able to cater the visual of the invoice to be more aligned with my brand aesthetic.

Peter J.

Using QBO

Revisado el 1/7/2021

The benefit we have is that we can work with our clients on their accounts without having to go to their office or for them to drop a laptop into us. This means we can keep an eye on the accounts and provide assistance as and when it is required.

Puntos a favor

The interface is easy to use and the software is quick to set up for a new business. The support and help features are very good - this is something that many suppliers fall down on badly. QBO has features for businesses of all sizes so as they grow and analysis of the accounts becomes more important the tools are there, ready and waiting. The recent update of the VAT accounting to handle VAT in Ireland is a game changer. We have been very impressed with the data conversion facility to import records from Quickbooks desktop software to QBO. Finally, being an online product means the software is always up to date, there is a proper back up of the records and 24/7 access to the accounts are all key benefits.

Desventajas

For a small or new business with no familiarity with accounting the initial interface can be daunting. There are a lot of terms to become familiar with.

Xero y Sage 50cloud

Razones para cambiar a Quickbooks Online

We believe QBO is a good option for larger and growing businesses because of the more sophisticated features it offers over, say, SURF or Big Red Cloud. The fact that Intuit is a very large company gives users comfort in terms of support and future development of the software.
Tammy C.
  • Sector: Veterinaria

Quickbooks online

Revisado el 17/6/2021

For the most part I really like the software, there are just a few things that aren't as handy as the old desktop version. They periodically do different feature updates that for my portion of the accounting don't really enhance my job or make it easier.

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that I don't have to do manual backups! I love that it is accessible from any computer. It is a huge help that I am able to scan and attach invoices, comes in very handy when I need to double check payments made.

Desventajas

From an accounting standpoint the fact that the program doesn't recognize if an invoice was previously entered by the invoice number is something I really miss from the old desktop form of the software. On this software you could enter the same invoice number in 10 times and it would never "see" that the invoice was previously entered. This causes a lot of back and forth between the vendor account and bills window which takes extra time. The only other comment I have is concerning the reports section. I am not a trained accountant and on the old desktop version it was far easier to generate reports.

• Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Quickbooks Online- The Easy Accounting Software

Revisado el 9/6/2021

It is great accounting software for a small business. We are able to manage expenses, send invoices, run payroll, keep track of inventory and generally organize our books. Access to accounting information from anywhere anytime is a plus. It is fairly affordable and has a 30-day free trial.

Puntos a favor

The linking of the bank accounts makes reconciliation easy at the end of the month. The banking interface allows for the classifying of transactions which makes work easy for recurring transactions. The software integrated well with our existing business management software. Customers are able to make payments online easily. The ability to access the accounting information from anywhere comes in handy especially in these times when organizations are moving to remote working due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.

Desventajas

The frequent upgrades sometimes make it difficult to find features that you have used previously. Customer support can do better in promptly assisting customers when an issue arises. If an error occurs in the original entry, correcting it is usually a lengthy process. You may have to contact customer support to do it from the back end.

Kristie K.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Top Financial Management App

Revisado el 19/5/2021

It’s been an amazing experience because it organizes all of my costs and data. I don’t spend as much as I used to now that I categorize my business and personal costs. It’s always a good sign to keep the personal costs and see how much I need to save each time I get paid. I categorize all of my direct deposit as business costs and the money I spend when I got shopping as personal costs.

Puntos a favor

This app is great for those who own a business or is self-employed and likes having one app to store all the data on costs. I love being able to choose whether the cost is business-related or personal. The bank accounts are all linked to this one app and I can keep a record of what goes in my account and what is spent. I keep a track of every cent I use and spend. My favorite is seeing how much I earn and how much my business profits within a year.

Desventajas

Sometimes, the bank accounts get disconnected due to internet issue last and it can take a while to link the accounts again. The accounts get disconnected for unknown reasons even if I don’t change my account information on the bank account site. It can take a few hours to a few days to reconnect and retrieve the costs.

• Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Would recommend for anyone who is overwhelmed with by their accounting process

Revisado el 1/5/2021

Has been so nice to get organized and have everything in one place. It really helped to analyze and get controls on spending, collecting receivables, and putting out monthly profit and loss statements.

Puntos a favor

The best feature for our company was the bank interface. All our expenses on all bank accounts and credit cards are all downloaded automatically. Even better is you can train this process using rules so that recurring transactions can be classified immediately resulting in little to no work on the user part. Reconciliation is nearly done at the end of the month as any transaction that is entered through the connection to the bank is automatically checked and matched for reconciliation. Tracking vendors for year end 1099 forms is also a great feature we use annually.

Desventajas

Cons are that if you do not the rules of accounting and are a small business owner with a tight budget and cannot an accountant, you really need to do your homework on what and when to do certain processes like turning the year over. Sometimes the software can run a little heavy on our computer, but there is an installable version you can put on your computer to resolve the issue. The help topics have not been much of a help. I usually refer to google searches as opposed to the topic center included in the software.

FreshBooks y Zoho Expense

Razones para elegir Quickbooks Online

We switched because we were using a system to record transactions was antiquated and prone to human error upon entry not to mention the data entry process was very time consuming. We also needed everything all in one place to be a more effective strategy.

Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a Quickbooks Online

We ultimately chose Quickbooks for its brand recognition and excellent online reviews. Internet based operations was also a very attractive feature.
Mike G.
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Makes daily financial task super easy

Revisado el 15/3/2021

QBO is a daily workhorse for me. Payroll is a breeze with direct deposit, reconciling now takes 2 seconds because of the bank feed, and it's easier to stay on top of my accounts and balances.

Puntos a favor

The integration with banking transactions is what I like the most about QBO. It makes daily entering so easy. The bank feed allows me to add transactions in real time to proper accounts. I don't need to remember to manually create expenses after making payments because I know it will be there tomorrow in QBO for me to add.

Desventajas

What I like least about QBO, is the inability to go back on mistakes the same way I could with the manual desktop version. In Quickbooks Desktop, I could easily change things like payroll or tax transactions if I made a mistake in the original entry. But with QBO, there are a lot of times I have to reach out to support to get them make changes in the back end.

FreshBooks

Razones para elegir Quickbooks Online

Wanted to be able to access my books anywhere my accountant suggested it.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razones para cambiar a Quickbooks Online

I chose QBO because Intuit was able to migrate my Quickbooks Desktop company to Quickbooks Online very easy.
Joshua M.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

It's The Standard, But Not Because It's The Best

Revisado el 9/2/2021

Overall, we still use it because it's the best option for our accountant and it integrates well with our business management software. However, if another stable option presented itself with a similar feature set but providing a better client experience I would absolutely consider moving to another product.

Puntos a favor

The biggest pro of Quickbooks is that your accountant is going to be very familiar with it. The second biggest pro is that it's probably going to be integrated with whatever software you use to manage your business.

Desventajas

The software can be quite "buggy" at times, adjusting options randomly with no explanation. Not only this, but it can be difficult to get certain features to even work. For example, the T-Sheets integrations never exported our employee information over, which defeated the purpose of using T-Sheets versus another time tracker. Neither the Quickbooks nor T-Sheets customer support could ever find out why this was not working. On the subject of Quickbooks customer support, they don't seem to be very well educated in the software itself. The times I've had to contact them, they were not very helpful and didn't seem to have any more knowledge of the product than I had.

Wave Accounting

Razones para elegir Quickbooks Online

Needed a more extensive feature set and something an accountant could access remotely

Wave Accounting

Razones para cambiar a Quickbooks Online

It's still the standard option for accountants and integrates with everything we need.
Kristen C.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A little outdated, but still reliable software workhorse

Revisado el 7/12/2020

There's not much I can say in addition to what I've said in the above sections. I've been using QuickBooks for around 10 years, both for my own business as well as when working for other small businesses in the past, and it's been both a joy and a pain in the butt at times. Overall, I'd still highly recommend QuickBooks as the go-to software for most businesses, because it's just so versatile and has a lot of great features. However, I'd highly recommend watching a few videos or even taking a class or two before using some of the more complex features. Otherwise, you're bound to make one small mistake that acts like a parasitic vine, weaving and entangling its way into the rest of your account features, and becoming a bit of pain to unravel.

Puntos a favor

Because QuickBooks has been around for so long, there are tons of resources for information regarding how to use the software most effectively, and how to troubleshoot particularly strange issues that may arise. I appreciate that QuickBooks can be used for a business of almost any size, whether you're running a small business from home, or a multi-million dollar per year construction company. There are plenty of options for things like inventory management, accounts payable/receivable, billing/invoicing, tax scheduling, etc. The options are nearly endless, and (most) of them are reasonable easy to figure out with a little experience and know-how.

Desventajas

Because QuickBooks was created so long ago, some of their features continually fall behind the times. They're always just one step behind technological innovation, and their software isn't always the most user-friendly. I think it may be a symptom of the software being designed by tax-minded individuals, who tend to think wildly differently from the majority of people who are going to use this software. Some of the features are difficult to find or use, the user-interface is a bit clunky, the software can be a bit slow at times, and there's a steep learning curve for some of the more advanced features.

Julianna B.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

QuickBooks Great for General Operations

Revisado el 21/11/2020

We are able to keep a live time view of the company's financials every day. Even when we cut vendor checks and are waiting for them to be cashed, our QB's bank already shows our actual available bank amount with the amounts already deducted. This way we know what we have to spend elsewhere without worrying if there is enough to cover other reoccurring expenses.

Puntos a favor

The ease of adding vendors and customers is great. Once you iron out the how to of the invoice templates they can be very useful to switch what is needed on each invoice per customer. The general ledger allows you to copy previous transactions which is useful for reoccurring transactions such as Payroll or loan payments. All you have to do is edit the date and transaction amounts (if yours change ie. Interest and principal amounts) and save. It keeps you from having to re-select accounts each time which is a huge time saver. Reports are useful such as PNL, Balance Sheet, AP and AR. It allows you to see where you may need to break out different accounts or where some can be combined for a better financial company overview.

Desventajas

We did expierence an isolated incident where we printed checks but the system did not record the money paid for each vendor. But still marked the invoices selected for each vendor as paid. It took some time to figure out that was the issue, which was a bit frustrating. I had to go back into every vendor and invoice to reapply the amount paid so our AP and business bank account were accurate again. Not sure why this occured but as I said it happened once and we were able to iron it out. I also would say under FILE and Forms it would be nice to have this under reports so there is one place to print out what you want. The forms section is very small and a bit confusing on the descriptions of what your looking to print. For example if I want to print a list of all the checks or invoices that I just paid/printed checks for...I always forget exactly where to go. Same for if I need to print a complete list of invoices paid on a check for a vendor as it was to long to print on the check reference voucher. I always have to play around to remember where I got it the first time.

Tosif V.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

QUICKBOOKS for INVOICING

Revisado el 9/10/2020

Overall quickbooks is a good tool for small business to track expenses, invoice customers and track the invoices received. You can even email and customize invoices right from the software.

Puntos a favor

Quicksbooks is a great software for the small busineess. It allows for invoicing customers in an easy way. If you are out of the limit for the invoices, you can make a small purchase and make it online and can access it from anywhere and everywhere from the tablet, pc or phone. It is a real easy way for tracking the invoices and marking them paid with accounts receivable. It also allows for digital time card where you can record the employees time of in and out. Great software and easy to learn.

Desventajas

The things you want to consider improving the software is it should give easy ways for tracking the accounts paid and invoices paid by the customer. Everything else looks pretty decent.

OnlineInvoices

Razones para cambiar a Quickbooks Online

Quickbooks is easy to use than any other software. As it can be use with or without internet. For invoices online you need internet to access your files and folders. With quickbooks you can backup your data and use it anywhere from any device like phone, tablet and pc.