Nimble

4,4 (1.875)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software de gestión de contactos y relaciones sociales.

(1.875)
Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Nimble

Revisado el 3/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Funciones sencillas,sin difucultad a la carga de datos

Desventajas

Muy caro la version actualizada,costosa.

Nerlin
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Excelente

Revisado el 10/8/2021

Puntos a favor

Rapidez y sincronización con todos los módulos requeridos

Genial integración con hojas de cálculo y bases de dat9s

The Best Profile Enrichment App for Business Professionals on the Market

Revisado el 24/1/2019

Nimble is our data enrichment application. We use it across departments for the purpose of enriching contact information in all our systems. The product as a plug in via the contact manager and prospecting widget is not only affordable, it 's ROI is immediate, compared to other data enrichment platforms that are very expensive. We leverage Nimble in several business use cases, Top of the funnel lead generation, Segmentation and Audience selection for Marketing and sales outreach campaigns and general profile updates across other platforms we use such as Salesforce, Google for Work, Calendars etc. Use it to save time and have accurate data for any business case. It is very strong at building profiles off of simple highlight features in Linkedin, Email and other daily sources of contact information. No Brainer...

Puntos a favor

Nimble's ability to work in all of our platforms google for work, Salesforce CRM, Mobile, Linkedin, 366 Degrees and web pages. Nimble's chrome app works across any page or application we work in. We use it to enrich profiles across all our engagements. Nimble prospector lets us highlight a contact across platforms to automatically update, enrich and push information to our Salesforce CRM or Marketing Platform 366 Degrees. It saves a 10-15 hours a week across departments eliminating manual research or contact and lead updates. The ability of Nimble to provide personal dosssiers on any contact across your business applications is unreal. The platform helps us drive better relationships and realtime data to use in our sales and marketing outreach.

Desventajas

Nimble is a little misunderstood in the market from my perspective. It can be used as a CRM and is a great solution for departmental or Small to Midsize businesses in this capacity. However the real power is in the enrichment of profiles and prospecting capabilities to find additional information that is missing already in key business platforms Billing, Sales, Marketing or Customer Support. We have no dislikes with Nimble related to the way we utilize it across Salesforce, Google and other key software services we use it with.

Respuesta de Nimble

Thank you for your review Brad. We really appreciate your support of Nimble and the team.

Walter
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nimble is a great CRM for small and medium business.

Revisado el 26/7/2023

With Nimble I am able to have the data, tracking, and forecasting all right in front of me and the team at a very affordable price.

Puntos a favor

Affordability, ease of use, importing/exporting data, and most of all tracking/forecasting using graphs.

Desventajas

At this moment Nimble has everything we need where we are at and we continue to grow.

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good contacts manager with potential thwarted by so-so UI, too much sales focus and persistent...

Revisado el 6/4/2018

Contact information. Group emails. Task tracking.

Contact information. Group emails. Task tracking.

Puntos a favor

I like the idea of an integrated contacts manager and the social function is helpful. It's also good for group emails. It's better than the sales-focused CRM software I've looked at, but still needs a lot of work IMHO. Keep in mind, I'm a startup founder and not a sales person, which seems to be the primary target.

Desventajas

Lots of unresolved glitches or not-great UX. For example, Nimble shows activity for an email being read if I open it, this should only happen if the recipient did. Also, the Nimble window in Gmail is inconsistent, sometimes it appears, other times it doesn't. Finally, it will mysteriously show hundreds of new activity updates, often for the same few emails, when none have occurred.

Another issue is upselling. I requested multiple pipelines since min-2017. They said it was in the works. When they finally added it, they didn't contact me as they said they would and also required a subscription upgrade to use it.

Overall, I'm not a fan of the UI. It's not terribly intuitive and dated. AngelList covers some of the same functionality, like pipelines and messaging, in a much more elegant and efficient interface.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to here that you have enjoyed Nimble's Social Profile matching tool that locates your contacts social profiles based on the information provided.

We recently released our multiple pipeline feature that enables Nimble users to create as many pipelines with custom stages in each pipeline. This is included within our Business plan, which also enables users to send up to 100 Group Message sends per day, storage 2 GB of storage, and import up to 25,000 contacts. Users can definitely upgrade storage and contacts.

Lisi
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Nimble Software

Revisado el 27/1/2021

Overall, I like this software, as I am utilizing the free editions, I may buy the professional upgrade.

Puntos a favor

The additional features you can add to your website/webpages. Ease of use and combination elements to insert into pages.

Desventajas

At the moment, I can't think of anything. It's exclusive in that no other software has the flexibility to integrate different modules, which when put together create quality pages that look quite professional.

Elementor y Google Cloud Storage

Razones para elegir Nimble

The elementor does not have the capabilities of the Nimble app/add-on. The Nimble seems loaded with more choices than elementor.

Software anterior

Elementor

Razones para cambiar a Nimble

I find the Nimble add-on easier to use with the Word press website I am using.
JIm
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best of the best for newbies (oldies, too, maybe)

Revisado el 29/4/2021

Blows my mind. I had some experience with CRM’s a little, but did not until recently, actually need one. They were all so cumbersome. Nimble is actually fun to use. (shhh! Don’t tell the boss. OH! That’s me) who knew!?

Puntos a favor

It is very intuitive to learn & to use. I started with 2 other CRM’s. The learning curve was prohibitive for both. I’d make a little headway, then realize I barely understood how they worked. One of them was so intricate that I never really “got it,” despite tons of reference videos. The ability to seek other contact info is a very useful feature.

Desventajas

I cannot really come up with a disappointment. Nimble keeps working for me, not me for Nimble.

HubSpot CRM

Ease of use & learning.

Razones para cambiar a Nimble

Ease of use, intuitive interface. It works how I work.
Anil
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Creative Alliance Review

Revisado el 6/7/2023

Our problem with customer database management has been fully solved by Nimble. Thank You Nimble team for this super useful software.

Puntos a favor

We are at the Alliance are finding it very useful to use Nimble. We have to constantly relay our new ideas and new developments to our customers and Nimble has helped us to keep track of our contact database and manage it properly so that we have been able to tell every new thing to our customer base at a prompt manner.

Desventajas

We loved every aspect of it and planning to buy the software once the trial period ends. One thing is, new users can get lost at the beginning but later when you get used to it, Nimble is so helpful and easy to use.

• Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

My experience

Revisado el 26/6/2020

Puntos a favor

Hardly know its there, which is great, as its easy to use and upgrade. Customer Service is awesome.

Desventajas

Needs more integration with VMware, and some work needs to be done on alarms.

Shasta
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

Awsome and easy to use

Revisado el 7/4/2022

Amazing we cant say enough good about it.

Amazing we cant say enough good about it.

Puntos a favor

Its easy for all of our staff tl use and very accurate

Desventajas

Nothing we love it and very glad we choose it.

SafeShare.tv

Razones para cambiar a Nimble

The reviews were better and the price was as well
Juan
Juan
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

A Social CRM that Seem Too Good To Be True (and is not)

Revisado el 31/8/2021

As a basic CRM it gets the job done. But it does not integrates efficiently with multiple databases as it claims.

Puntos a favor

It counts with basic CRM functionalities. It integrates some of leads data from different social channels

Desventajas

Nimble's promise to effortlessly build a contact database, being the"only CRM that builds itself for you". Unfortunately it was a far-too-ambitious promise and it failed to deliver.
Integration with social channels did not work seamlessly. Lead enrichment was limited and almost always ended up requiring manual efforts from the sales team.

Zoltan
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Great tool for money

Revisado el 16/9/2020

Although I might not be their target customer, it's a great tool for a single user or a small team to manage the communication with prospects and clients.

Puntos a favor

The best feature of Nimble for me is social media and Gmail integration. You can save contacts easily from basically anywhere. I use only the fraction of it's capabilities.

Desventajas

Somehow the formatting of the emails composed in Nimble looks different than emails written in the Gmail client.

Constant Contact y HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Nimble

Better price and better social media integration. Nimble finds the balance between functionality and simplicity.
Thomas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The only CRM that I have found which actually saves you time and increases productivity.

Revisado el 13/9/2017

I have always used CRM but Nimble has become my only CRM because I can combine my business and private contacts into the one system, run groups using tags (I help administer several Not For Profits for instance), and save time using the unique features of the system.

Puntos a favor

The social connections are better than any other system that I have experienced. The ability to add contacts from web browsing and email is a serious time saver and means that you do capture contact details which you might otherwise not bother with. The ability to connect with multiple email addresses is, I believe, unique. What I would love would be to have a different email signature available for each email account in the system as it only allows one at present (I use my work one and have to delete it for non-work related emails).

Desventajas

The email limit is restricted unless you upgrade which simply means that some of my emailing takes place using other systems rather than upgrading my plan for something that I only use occasionally. The automatic reminders to get in touch with people are a good concept but in practice become overwhelming. The system seems to propose social accounts as possible matches even after you have rejected them (I guess it has to do that to trap new accounts in future but it is still annoying).

Hi Thomas,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for providing us with your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the ability to save time when using our Contact add-in.

Each Business plan comes with 100 Group Message sends! You can always upgrade these to 200 or 300. We would be happy to provide you with more information about these upgrades. Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Best regards,
Olivia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nimble has been a great addition to our Top of the Funnel Sales processes.

Revisado el 22/9/2017

Sales Prospecting, Lead and Contact profile enrichment through social dossier views. We have implemented Nimble across our Sales and Marketing processes through integration with our Marketing Automation Service 366 Degrees and into our main CRM Salesforce.com. Nimble saves us time in identifying, updating information on contacts and streamlines our sales and marketing segmentation for top of the funnel communication efforts.

Puntos a favor

Nimbles ability to build a social dossier on leads, contacts and prospects is the strength of the service. The service allows us to identify and learn more about individuals to fine common ground before initial engagement or outreach communications. The ability to work across email, linkedin and other platforms to enrich contact profile information is excellent. We like the ease of integration of Nimble to other platforms like Salesforce.com, 366 Degrees and Google. Nimble powers the enrichment of interactions and engagement across platforms.

Desventajas

We have specific use cases for Nimble defined in our communication process with leads, contacts and relationships so for this purpose it meets and exceeds our needs. Many companies try to compare to other CRM's like Salesforce.com which is not apples to apples. The power of Nimble is it can be used as SMB CRM or coupled with other larger enterprise CRM platforms for deeper personal communications at an individual level for customer facing employees like Sales or Support to add value through the social dossier views.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can take Nimble with your anywhere on the web when using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser.

Greg
Greg

• Asistencia al cliente

We are a small business, which Nimble is the Central heart. We love that it's simple & robust!

Revisado el 5/4/2018

Puntos a favor

It provides so many great qualities. My favorite is the Deals section. It is completely customizable and lets you create and follow your own sales process. Of course the ease of inputting information with the nimble prospector is genius as well. With all our people working remotely, Nimble is our hub of contact. We can see updates easily and research others communication with a potential client.

On top of the deals & CRM, it offers a way to send bulk email. Granted it's limited, but still a super handy tool for small campaigns.

I also love the iOS app. Not quite as robust as the online desktop, it still gives me everything I need, in a handy display.

I'll say it again, we live in the deals section. By far my favorite element!

Oh also, the social media integration is very helpful when researching potential clients as well.

Finally, they provide great support. Both through twitter and email, I get quick responses with an attitude of helpfulness.

Desventajas

Hmmmm... I like a lot... I probably like least their "home page"... it seems useless to me, which I'm sure reflects how I like to work.

I hope they expand how many emails you can send.

In my favorite section - Deals - I don't love how when you lose or finish a deal where it goes. I'd like a better post-management system of deals. (could be user ignorance on that).

That's probably it. I'm a big fan.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can customize your deals section within Nimble. We recently released a feature that enables Nimble users to create multiple custom pipelines and add custom stages to each pipeline.

In addition, we recently released our new and improved Today page that enables users to add a cover photo and a logo to their account. You can also customize where you would like to see your deals, tasks, events, important contacts, and and signals.

Elijah
Elijah
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Phenomenal software to increase power and agility in business management.

Revisado el 24/5/2023

Nimble has been a real godsend in terms of saving time. Thanks to its ability to centralize information and automate repetitive tasks, I can keep track of my contacts and pending tasks more efficiently. This has allowed me to dedicate more time to strategic and growth activities. In addition, it facilitates team collaboration by allowing all members to access the same contact database and share information transparently. This functionality has improved internal communication and increased the effectiveness of our joint commercial actions.

Puntos a favor

From the first moment I started using Nimble, I was amazed at how easy it was to use. Its intuitive and friendly interface allows anyone, even without advanced technical knowledge, to take full advantage of all its features. Nimble is exceptional at managing contacts. It allows me to centralize all the information related to my clients in one place. I can quickly access contact details, interaction history, pending activities, and relevant notes. This has made it much easier to keep track of my client relationships and has improved my ability to provide personalized service.

Desventajas

Nimble offers a wide range of features, sometimes I find myself needing to customize certain aspects of the software to fully tailor it to specific needs. In this sense, I think there could be more customization options available to users. Also, it took me a while to get familiar with all its features and functionality.

Jeff
Jeff

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A must for any small business owner

Revisado el 14/12/2016

I have provided my clients with many options over the years relating to CRM systems. Nimble is by far the easiest to use and easy to adopt. While Salesforce has all the bells and whistles, Nimble has focused on the features that most sales and business people require to maintain, grow and nurture relationships. I highly recommend Nimble.

Ease of use.
Teams can easily adopt and use.
Works with Gmail and Chrome
Can create other rules within Zapier
Great interface

Desventajas

Does not sync with other programs real efficiently. (For example, if I create a tag such as Newsletter to sync with my marketing automation system, if it's not done at the inception of creating the contact it will not sync. Not good. ) I also would like to see the ability to create an email signature with logo and links that is more robust than entering HTML code. It would also be nice it automatically created a contact in Google Contacts as well so you could easily sync both Nimble and Google Contacts.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that Nimble's ease of use helps you to share it with others. :)

With regards to syncing contacts, have you checked out our integration with PieSync? This enables an automatic, two-way syncing of your contacts between Nimble and Google Contacts, as well as many other apps! Learn more here: http://help.piesync.com/connector-apps/nimble

Having a more robust built-in email signature feature would be a great addition to Nimble, and we will be sure to share this with our Product team for consideration!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to care@nimble.com, and we'll be happy to assist!

Alexandra
Alexandra
  • Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Attractive and with powerful tools.

Revisado el 19/3/2021

With NIMBLE our company manages to organize customers and in turn track sales and opportunities, in integration with other software. It is also used to help maintain contact with customers and be able to know their concerns and doubts. The current campaigns are doing through Nimble leaving it in charge of tracking the contacts and the tasks of the clients.

Puntos a favor

Nimble offers different features that make it excellent software such as the group message function with which they can be traced by the electronic emails. Of course its main attraction is its ability to integrate with other programs as well as social media sources which allows it to be kept in permanent contact with current and potential customers. Although you have these functions do not neglect your work as CRM and shows a quick view with which clients it is necessary to establish communications, it is incredible to own all is a number of tools in a single CRM.

Desventajas

There are some errors in a NIMBLE form such as the fact that by reading a single person a group message shows it as read, when you should wait for all group members to read it to be able to place that label. Where it is mainly failed to follow up on emails, which does not meet the necessary expectations, although the amount can be followed from the group message the amount is limited so that the integration of specialized software is necessary for that function.

Steve

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good entry level Sales Tracking System

Revisado el 29/7/2019

Nimble has enabled us to get sell our service effectively. We have been able to track customer interactions and follow the progress of the Sale.

Puntos a favor

Ability to track email interactions. The ability to see all emails from myself and other team members to the customer.

Desventajas

Reporting and task assignments. I am not able to effectively assign tasks and monitor the process.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Lack of functionality in Sugar

Software anterior

SugarCRM

Price, recommendation
Jolie
Jolie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nimble Review - gets me organized and productive!

Revisado el 7/8/2018

I have been using nimble for the last few years. For the most part of i have been happy with them, and i tried quite a few before settling on Nimble, it simply had more than the others and had a great price that a small business like mine can afford.

Puntos a favor

I like that it has a great social relationship aspect, updates contact info, has the chrome and other browser plug-ins. Its platform is really nice and unlike others that come off clunky.

Desventajas

I think the mobile app needs some additional features that would make it easier to work from it when on the road. The tasks would be better if they had a drag and drop feature it would speed things up when needing to reschedule an entire day or 2 of tasks. Also on the pricing for multiple users, it doesn't make sense that when you add more users - you get charged for the additional user but your caps (max contacts, etc) do not go up.

Hi Jolie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to build a record of your contacts based on their social profiles that Nimble is able to pull in based on the information that you have provided about your contacts.

We recently released the Nimble 3.0 update for iOS users. We would be happy to share more about what you can accomplish using the Nimble mobile app for users that are on the go. If you were interested, please reach out to us at care@nimble.com to learn more.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Casey
Casey
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Better for Relationships than E-Harmony!!

Revisado el 31/8/2018

I have used Nimble in the past to keep all of my notes and information in one easy to access location. As well, Nimble is great at creating and maintaining organize contacts, appointments, and email lists, all in one location. Nimble is also incredibly helpful at creating email campaigns.

Puntos a favor

This application is amazing at helping businesses manage their interactions with potential and recurring customers. Integrates seamlessly with other programs - in my experience Office 365, Hootsuite, Evernote - which makes getting work done that much quicker. Efficiency is the name of the game with Nimble, as showcased by several amazing features. My favorite time-saver has got to be Nimble's Email Signature Capture, which can pull text right from a lead's/client's email signature and adds it to their profile. As well, I have found the Pipeline Management feature to be helpful in zooming out and taking a macro-level look at interactions and transactions with potential customers. This means that every interaction with a client can provide some new meaningful data.

Desventajas

Like most things, this application is meant to make you more efficient. That means that while it will certainly help a nationwide sales survey potential leads, track interaction with customers, and create email campaigns, there are certainly some individuals who would find less usefulness with this software. I would recommend those users attempt the free trial to ensure Nimble is correct for them.

Hi Casey,

Thank you for providing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to integrate your Office 365 email account to Nimble. After connecting your email to Nimble the last 90 days worth of emails will sync to Nimble and continue to sync moving forward.

Nimble also enables users to connect and sync their Office 365 calendars to Nimble!

The 14-day free trial enables users to test out Nimble and the abundance of features that it has to offer to ensure that Nimble is the best fit for them and their teams.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Ralph
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

A Powerful CRM for Managing Day to Day Business Activities With Ease

Revisado el 2/5/2021

Overall, Nimble is a nice product that I would recommend to anyone who needs easy-to-use CRM software.

Puntos a favor

The first thing you notice when you sign up on Nimble is the ease with which you set things up. You are basically guided by timely prompts on the screen to set your account up easily.

At this point, you get to set up integrations to integrations to connect Nimble with other services that you use be it Microsoft 365 or G Suite. This is very useful if you are not familiar with the interface of Nimble because you can get started straight away with the basics without any difficulty.

Once you've authorized Nimble to access your integrated account, then you can start managing your email schedules and contacts right from your Nimble dashboard. The importation of contacts is quite efficient and flawless.

One really neat feature in Nimble is the fact that you can arrange your contacts into segments for better monitoring and accessibility. Since you can view your messages and reply to them all from your Nimble workspace, then this is more convenient than having to open your mailbox every time in my opinion.

The messages are well synchronized with no lapses or disparities whatsoever; just exactly what you would obtain by opening your email provider's website.

One other thing that I think is really nice about is the signals feature which lets you monitor your social network activities right from your dashboard and capitalize on signals and recommendations to make connections with your social contacts.

Nimble is a nice SAAS CRM platform in my humble opinion.

Desventajas

Nimble clearly has its strengths, and for what I need, it clearly serves me well. The only con I can think of is maybe the pricing because there are cheaper options you can consider; in fact, some are free.

Jo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nimble is pure automagical social intelligence

Revisado el 12/1/2017

I have used Nimble for a few years while still using another CRM. I love the way this tool works everywhere that I do. Like magic it brings the data to me and provides the insights and context I need, to get to know the person more. The problem with my other CRM is that I have to go there. Half the issue is getting into the habit of going there and using the features. Nimble takes away so much of the work and works with so many other tools effortlessly.

2017 is the year I really make Nimble my partner, and leverage all the features it has to offer.

Of course, I have wished, but most are limited by other platforms API restrictions. With LinkedIn about the remove, it's own inbuilt CRM feature from the Basic and Premium accounts, rather than upgrade, invest in Nimble and get so much more than LinkedIn alone ever offered!

Huge fan from Australia.
Jo Saunders
LinkedIn Demystifier

Puntos a favor

The social intelligence about my contacts across many platforms that automatically appears on the record, including my recent interactions, social profiles, and signals. Also love the way the smart contact widget works and allow me to hover over anyone and access the intelligence.

Desventajas

The fact that LinkedIn won't play with Nimble (not Nimble's fault). I'd love to see the major social media platforms allow access to our direct messages, to create a unified inbox. That would make life so much easier!

Hi Jo,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble. We're so glad to hear that you are utilizing Nimble everywhere you work! :)

We'd definitely love to see more social platform integrations, and if any platforms with a limited API choose to reduce those limitations in the future, we'll certainly be happy to integrate!

Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, and share more information about how you can be an Ambassador for Nimble!

Best Regards,

ibrahem
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best contact management app to help you become more productive

Revisado el 22/4/2023

You can use several smart devices at the same time or be a person who likes to change his phone every once in a while and your contact lists are indispensable on any device. You do not want to lose any number registered on your phone, which is what the Nimble contact management application does as a basic task, with the possibility of deleting duplicate names and purifying and classifying the list.In addition, you can easily classify, filter and modify your mobile contact lists and then export them in several formats or send them to another mobile you use. It is very excellent in contact management tools and is preferred by entrepreneurs as well in recording data and phone numbers and reusing it in social media platforms and advertisements. There are several advantages that prompt you to use the Nimble application to manage contacts on your mobile phone now.

Puntos a favor

It is the right application for you as it allows you to store all your contacts under one umbrella.

Desventajas

Unfortunately, it is not a completely free app

Riju
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Nimble simplifies CRM.

Revisado el 1/5/2023

Nimble is a good tool, and I would recommend it to anyone seeking for basic CRM software.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive platform/excellent social network and marketing integrations/quick extractions and tag filtering/excellent interface with Microsoft Outlook/ Affordably priced platform for small and medium-sized businesses

Desventajas

Nimble certainly has qualities, and it clearly serves me well for what I require. The only disadvantage I can think of is the price, because there are cheaper solutions available; in fact, some are free.