Workvivo

4,7 (123)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Plataforma de comunicación con los empleados para lugares de trabajo digitales

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

123 opiniones

marlyn
marlyn
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

mejorar la comunicación del equipo

Revisado el 21/9/2022

Puntos a favor

Los gerentes pueden comprender el comportamiento, la actividad de los usuarios, los inicios de sesión, las publicaciones y los comentarios, recopilar comentarios de los empleados a través de encuestas de satisfacción y monitorear las métricas de participación a través de informes. Me pareció realmente muy bueno.

Desventajas

La función de búsqueda no es tan buena al principio

Ellen
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Workvivo has become a key element in our communication program

Revisado el 5/2/2021

From research to implementation to now, over a year of using the platform, I have been thoroughly pleased with it. The team there are always quick to respond and still reach out regularly to check-in and advise of any updates that might be beneficial to us specifically.
Its been a key part of our communications program for 2020 and 2021, we have small teams in the US and Australia which can sometimes be difficult to maintain a connection with but Workvivo has made this really simple for us.

Puntos a favor

There are several features of the platform that I use weekly and monthly. Being able to give shoutouts, take polls and surveys and the Awards function whereby you can accept nominations and shortlist winners. In addition, being able to link them to company values or goals is great too.

Desventajas

At the moment, I can't think of anything that I don't like about the platform. There are constant updates and new features being added so anything that I would have wanted to be added or improved has been done since we started using the platform.

Siobhan
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A new lease of life to my work life!

Revisado el 8/6/2022

I have worked remotely for over 20 years. Up until the pandemic, I was the only person in my office who worked remotely. Honestly, it wasn't until we got Workvivo into our office that I realised how isolated I had been. Workvivo meant that I was in the loop in terms of both work updates and social updates (e.g. birthdays etc.). All of this made my job easier to do as I didn't have to work so hard to source this info and having this info made everything so much easier both socially and professionally. Safe to say, I love Workvivo.

Puntos a favor

I love the mix of text and graphics and how easy it is to interact with posts. It means that I can 'mix' with people that I wouldn't usually deal with in my day's work and I can keep up with what is going on in peoples' lives without having to be physically in the office.

Desventajas

The only downside to it is that if everyone doesnt adopt it, then it cant be relied on as a communication tool. But this is an organisational issue, not an issue with Workvivo.

Fiona
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

New user little experience yet

Revisado el 5/5/2021

Puntos a favor

Good end user interface. Easy to navigate

Desventajas

Set up was tricky but that might have been user error!

Ennae
  • Sector: Relaciones gubernamentales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Transforming the way we communicate

Revisado el 27/5/2021

I would highly recommend this platform. The experience working with the Workvivo team has been fantastic.
The platform enables us to share both executive and social messages in a highly engaging way with employees and our global teams feel more connected than ever before.

Puntos a favor

Workvivo is a really dynamic platform that has enabled us to bring our organisation to life.
It's a really intuitive platform for colleagues to better connect with one another and keep up to date on what's happening around the organisation.
From an admin perspective, the platform is really easy to use and to update information.
The Workvivo team are total professionals and continue to be a great support to us particularly our account manager.

Desventajas

The Workvivo are very open to feedback and suggestion on how to improve the platform and the user experience. They are continuously improving the product and features such as analytics and search functionality.

joe
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Chatty

Revisado el 6/6/2022

I believe, one big benefit, is that once the management make an announcement , all staff know at the same time.
It is a great tool. I personally believe it is the best thing our company, implemented, in the way of communicating .

Puntos a favor

What I like most about, is, how easy it is to use and how easy it is to like a comment and to send a post or shoutout to staff and colleagues.
It is a great way of communicating with colleagues and management.
It is a great to colleagues of charity/sporting/social events happening in your area.
For example, the most recent one is : last week our HR team launched our Walk for Wishes in aid of our Charity Partners : (Make A Wish Foundation) where colleagues were asked to walk/run/jog or cycle 30Km to raise monies. A lot of people took to Workvivo to say they were interested in participating but more so to post pictures and comments of what they had done or intended doing.

Desventajas

Nothing. I cannot find a fault with it. You can get the handling of it very quick. Once you use it once or twice it is very easy to use.

Claire
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Highly recommended - Professional, progressive, with excellent customer service

Revisado el 13/1/2021

Very professional with excellent customer support. They are continually investing in and developing the platform making improvements based on customer feedback.

Puntos a favor

Excellent platform to communicate and connect with employees. It's simple and easy to use for administrators and employees alike. It facilitates faster, two way communications that helps keep our employees engaged and our business connected. We've solved the problem of reaching employees on the frontline, with no computer access. We can now communicate faster, more efficiently, using the Workvivo app which is critical during the current pandemic!

Desventajas

There's nothing I don't like, but there are some minor constraints as to what you can do, with some feature limitations, like direct messaging. However Workvivo are continually expanding and adding to the list of features monthly, so it's improving all the time.

Louise
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

Great product, excellent support

Revisado el 21/1/2021

We had no Group wide shared platforms before Workvivo. We are solving employee communciation and engagement, adding an intranet, connectivity and collaboration between teams and offices. Translation function is also excellent. Also using for recognition, social interaction and news sharing. Executives also use it as a pillar of their communication. Overall experience has been great, and very good in comparision to other similar platforms and rollouts I have worked on

Puntos a favor

Workvivo is an engaging design, simple to use for users and extremely accessible and simple back end. Functions are great, with some lovely added extras, and most of all the ongoing support from the team is top notch. I like that it is customisable, that it encompasses so many employee engagement features in one

Desventajas

I would like more functionality as an editor - eg the ability to correct or move others posts. Formatting (html?) within posts can be slightly glitchy and hard to get right. Otherwise I am in the main very happy with the product.

Rachel
  • Sector: Construcción

Great Communications Tool

Revisado el 3/6/2022

We were mostly solving our communication issues. We have found Workvivo to be a great tool for sharing updates and driving employee engagement as well through competitions and surveys etc.

Puntos a favor

The ability to communicate to all employee groups, regardless of whether they have a company device or not is fantastic. The wide range of communication styles available is great too; whether it's video content, a news article or a shout-out, there is an option for each occasion.

Desventajas

It would be good to have a filter for bad language. The use of bad language has never been an issue for us but it would give peace of mind to have it. It would also be nice to be able to group podcasts by topic or category.

Hadeel

WORKVIVO is the New FACEBOOK

Revisado el 5/6/2022

i would describe my experience as a wonderful and joyful one , where this platform really brings all employees all together and for example the competition posts which is posted nearly every month , this brings all employees to participate in a way that makes us want to open WORKVIVO everyday to see what's new .

Puntos a favor

i would have to say that the thing i like the most using this software is being able to check all of the company's news either if its new employees / new working tools / new platform and many other things that made me feel that the level of employee engagement has increased .

Desventajas

there is nothing i dislike regarding this software.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Empaquetado/entrega de mercancía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A great platform with huge potential

Revisado el 2/10/2023

Puntos a favor

Its easy to use and administer, and end users find it intuitive and engaging

Desventajas

Could benefit from more personalised content curation

Derek
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Sharing Success Stories

Revisado el 8/6/2022

I love using Workvivo everyday. I look forward to searching for good news stories about our alumni to share with my colleagues. It's now a daily ritual that add value to my work.

Puntos a favor

Workvivo is an excellent way for me to post news alerts that will be of interest to my colleagues across our institution. It's quick and easy to do. It allows me to post call-outs to individuals and departments that will be eager to read the articles and links provided.

Desventajas

Can't think of many. Maybe some of the hyperlinks I try to insert don't always show up as images but that could be because of our own firewall security.

Eilish
  • Sector: Biotecnología

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Greatly enhanced communications as a result of Workvivo

Puntos a favor

The ease with which we can share news internally. The opportunity it offers to highlight customer or internal feedback on a job well done. Breaks down barriers between teams and bridges the gap between remote, hybrid and office based employees. It has been especially successful for running internal events, competitions and team building.

Desventajas

It would be great to have an option to 'share this via' when it come to images. I don't like the way the platform handles internal links by scraping the 'Log in' message to the post. Information can get lost.

Stephen
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Incredible Team Member Engagement Tool

Revisado el 18/1/2021

We are seeing the ease of communicating messages to a wide team very fast. Nothing is lost in translation or waiting for updates. The users are familiar with the interface in seconds.

Puntos a favor

Workvivo adds value from the second you install the app. The functionality and friendly interface makes team member engagement seamless. Also the group and team setup makes the usage and development both local and global.

Desventajas

Very little, I find the app great and would highly recommend.

Brett

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ease of use and a good company companion

Revisado el 13/6/2022

A great smart tool to keep people together .

A great smart tool to keep people together .

Puntos a favor

I like the way we can keep in touch with what is going on with our employees in different locations and that we can share in there experiences in there day to day lives.

Desventajas

Nothing it is great and a good asset to remote workers to be able to keep in touch with everyone.

Shannon
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Fantastic employee communication platform

Revisado el 4/5/2021

The team have been fantastic to work with and are always at the end of an email if we have any issues. Our employee engagement since lockdown began has been so much easier through the platform and now I can't imagine work life without it!

Puntos a favor

There are loads of great features, which are constantly being expanded upon. We've seen great engagement success with live streamed events, competitions and when sharing important business updates.

Desventajas

The only feature we'd love to see added is different reactions rather that just the 'heart'.

Adie
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

Top class , ....great partners

Revisado el 3/6/2022

Exvcellent. Best testimony i can give is the level of use. as I can see it it used extensively. (Sure I'm old and use it every day !!)

Puntos a favor

ease of use and navigation (means it gets used !!!)

Desventajas

No complaints. Seems to tick all the boxes

Ruth
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool for keeping connected

Revisado el 12/5/2021

Puntos a favor

The interface is very similar to Facebook so is very user friendly and allows us to communicate across the bussiness, connecting departments that ordinarily would not come together as often. This has been even more successful during working from home due to the pandemic.

Desventajas

I can't think of anything that I like the least - the software ticks all the boxes for keeping our teams connected.

Alex
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great platform, easy to use, keep in touch with coworkers remotely

Revisado el 1/2/2021

Puntos a favor

Easy to use; nice interface; a great way to keep in touch with your coworkers, especially in this remote working period. We use it to celebrate birthdays, work anniveraries, etc... as well as posting business updates and annoucements. It's a great platform and I'd 100% recommend it!

Desventajas

It would be helpful if there was a search function to find older posts

Claire
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Work Vivo Review

Revisado el 6/6/2022

It has been a great addition to work as everyone is kept fully informed of developments and keeps all offices linked

Puntos a favor

It is so easy to keep in touch with others in your organisation especially with remote/hybrid working and makes you feel part of the team.

Desventajas

Nothing is wrong with the software it is really great

Lee Ann
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

Corinth

Revisado el 12/5/2021

Improved internal communication.....great!

Improved internal communication.....great!

Puntos a favor

Ease, functionality, how often changes are made.

Desventajas

Event scheduling, allowing social advocacy for external users is a high priority for us not have this feature provides limitations, integrating with facebook not just twitter, allow for private messaging.
social advocacy not just on external links but all content, a little more customization on spaces would be nice.

John
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

Workvivo feedback

Revisado el 8/6/2022

Awesome. My colleagues and I use it EVERY DAY.

Awesome. My colleagues and I use it EVERY DAY.

Puntos a favor

User friendly! Top quality with the flexibility that my colleague and I need!

Desventajas

I enjoy all aspects of the tool. Not negative feedback.

Eoin
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Workvivo 5 out of 5

Revisado el 27/4/2021

Communication and engagement with our employees particularly during the current pandemic.

This...

This helps us reach our full potential.

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up, introduce and roll out to all of our employees. 100% buy in from all staff. The platform has no limits to the amount one can post and is great to help communicate with staff, from policies, rosters to celebrating successes. The support team from Workvivo are fantastic and nothing is too small or large and everything you ask will be done. - Thank You.

Desventajas

Nothing. A very important piece of investment

Steph
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

WorkVivo Review

Revisado el 4/2/2021

WorkVivo has given us both a business and social tool in one place, and easily allows us to track our company engagement. It has a lot of really cool features that has really helped build our culture.

Puntos a favor

WorkVivo has changed the way we manage our internal culture communications. It is a fantastic platform especially now we are all remote for keeping in touch and getting information out. WorkVivo were brilliant from the first call with their support and their dedicated team have made every step easy and enjoyable. I would recommend this platform to anyone.

Desventajas

There hasn't been any disadvantage to this software.

Teresa
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent product and even better customer support

Revisado el 22/4/2021

I found our entire onboarding process to be easy and seamless - our customer service team was truly wonderful, and we love the product.

Puntos a favor

It connects our company in all the ways we were hoping, and some that we didn't realize we needed until we had it.

Desventajas

Some of the posting functionality could be a bit more intuitive/better UX