2 opiniones

BanMulti

Gestión empresarial de marketing multinivel

4,5 /5 (2 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funcionalidades
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
2 opiniones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy and customizable

Revisado el 11/11/2020

Puntos a favor

The BanMulti system is extremely pleasant to handle, with many useful features for my business. The system is completely parameterized and the administration of the system is intuitive.

O sistema da BanMulti é extremamente agradável de se manusear, tendo muitas funcionalidades úteis para o meu negócio. O sistema é todo parametrizado e a administração do sistema é intuitiva.

Puntos en contra

I had a little difficulty at first with the colors, because there are many options and they are very striking, but I found a cleaner and lighter theme.

Tive um pouco de dificuldade no princípio com as cores, pois são muitas opções e elas são muito chamativas, mas achei um tema mais limpo e leve.

Filipi C.
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

One of the best options at an affordable price

Revisado el 26/11/2020

Overall I really liked the product, it helped me a lot and served me very well in what I was looking for.

Puntos a favor

By my use of this product, i can see that of this product is offer of functionalities simple and easy to use but very important. I consider with strong points of this software:

1 - Little cost for an big quantity of differentials
2 - Is so much easy to use
3 - Multi language support
4 - Security and transparency
5 - Clarity on financial data informations reports (payments, amounts receivables, etc)
6 - Flexibility on bonifications model
7 - Support for receiving values using blockchain
8 - Bonuses with interesting percentages

The product has other interesting features mainly for social networks but the ones listed above are the ones that caught my attention the most.

Puntos en contra

I really liked this product but I need to criticize the layout.

Despite being very easy to use, I see that usability can be improved.

I see that there are many menus that can be grouped in a cleaner way and other menus that could be inside a grouped menu. For example: Videos Menu and Leverage Videos Menu. I see that the Leverage Videos option should be positioned in some way within the Videos menu.

There could be a way to change the system's color palette and I believe that some layout bugs could be fixed, such as the side menu for example.