Gorilla Expense

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

175 opiniones

Mike

Expense Tool

Revisado el 21/9/2021

Great tool, very fast and accurate

Puntos a favor

The ease of using! The entire process is user friendly

Desventajas

Nothing, very easy to use. Can complete via mobile phone or desktop which makes processing and submitting report remote great.

Maddie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

It facilitates the approval of travel expenditures for executives

Revisado el 20/5/2022

The learning curve has been really low. So much so that we've begun accepting corporate credit card purchases as well. The process of integrating was simple, and we've seen a significant improvement in the efficiency of our expenditure reimbursements. With the help of Gorilla Expense, I was able to keep track of all of my company spending in one place.

Puntos a favor

When it comes to cost reimbursement, GorillaExpense is a breeze to work with. My favorite feature is being able to see exactly how much money I have left and how much money I've already spent. This mat is extremely durable and easy to use. When I work out, I use it all the time. It won't rip or tear, and it's quite long-lasting, too. Recommend highly.

Desventajas

There's only one thing that annoys me: copying prior code requires you to scroll down and locate it, rather than just picking up where you left off when using the same code.

Bin
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Not user-friendly

Fair.

Puntos a favor

We could submit applications through both website and apps, I guess.

Desventajas

As an employee, I used the website, instead of its app, to file applications for expense reimbursement. I used about two to three times a year. I found it not user-friendly. It usually took an hour or longer for me to file the application for reimbursement because the receipt I submitted has to be in certain format (I don't remember which one it is required) and I could not upload the invoice I received (e.g., Amazon). The instruction was not helpful either. This being said, this feedback is based on my experience using website. not app.

Hey Bin,

If you continue to have issues with Amazon receipt, please write to us at support@gorillaexpense.com and we will be happy to assist you. Thanks

David
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

Gorilla Expense Makes Expense Reporting Seamless and Comprehensive

Revisado el 11/10/2018

Our experience since we started using Gorilla Expense for company wide expense reporting has been outstanding. The support we get from their team is always prompt and attentive. We also have the ability to use the reports provided in the web application to break down which companies we do a lot of business so that we can get group deals.

Puntos a favor

We have been using Gorilla Expense for a few years now and couldn't be happier. Their support team is the most accommodating group I have ever relied on. The web and phone application's user interfaces are extremely easy to navigate and provide a transparent view of a users expense report throughout the approval process. The phone app also makes it easy to capture receipts on the go, very useful so you don't need to worry about losing your receipts.

Desventajas

Sometimes the web app logs me out immediately after I log in.

Respuesta de Gorilla Expense Traducir a español

David - Thanks for the review. If we can help further in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@gorillaexpense.com.

- The Gorilla Expense team

David

Excellent product that beats Concur

Revisado el 27/12/2017

The only thing the client told me was "We wish we had come across this product sooner"

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, well laid out and a great team to work with, both on the sales and support side. I implemented this solution for a client of mine and we had many unique requirements. The Gorilla team was able to advise us on what was practically possible and workarounds for requirements that were very unique. The AP team loved their Microsoft Dynamics integration. All in all, it was one of the best and fastest implementations we had done.

- The Gorilla Expense team

Kyle
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great pricing, useful features, best customer service received from a software partner

Revisado el 11/10/2018

Gorilla has exceeded all expectations in the T&E realm and we couldn't be more satisfied with the partnership we've established.

Puntos a favor

The software does what it's supposed to do and isn't over-inundated with "features" that don't add value or complications for our business. The result is a platform that's easy to use for our end-users and easy to manage from an accounting/power-user perspective.

Desventajas

Sometimes the mobile apps are buggy and require reinstallation for our users.

Eric
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Good app, can be slightly improved

Revisado el 5/10/2021

Goog experience in general

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly, easy to understand. Can reuse some previous data, which is time saving

Desventajas

Should be able to search everywhere in the fields by project name, instead of only by alphanumerical order. Also, the app permit sometimes uses for time sheets, but sometimes (like today), only expenses and reports are available. Also, is it possible to add a feature to enable a copy an already approved expense to create a new one, like cell expenses that is coming back every month?

Mini
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good tool for employers

A 3/5 overall

Puntos a favor

It's a good tool for employers to track employee reimbursements and pay them accurately. Its helps employers to set limits and make sure only the set amount is utilized. For an employee it's easy to track how much is spent and what the remaining amount is available to reimburse.

Desventajas

It's slightly complicated if you are a newbie or not a frequent user. I found it difficult to navigate the whole process since it involves multiple steps such as saving, choosing, submitting, which can be a hassle ending up only with the partial process. I wish there was a das board to quickly look and get an idea of what is available and what was spent, rather than searching it. Probably it might be the employer's fault at not setting it right for the employees. But as an employee, I feel it is slightly challenging to navigate the whole reimbursement process.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Gorilla Expense

Revisado el 2/10/2020

Puntos a favor

Took a second to figure everything out but then very easy to use. Quick, helpful responses from the team.

Desventajas

Some of the terminology is difficult to understand at first (it was not obvious what type of report to file at first)

Catherine
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

Makes Expensing Easier

Revisado el 16/6/2020

Overall, Gorilla Expense makes it easy to submit expenses and reimburse employees.

Puntos a favor

Gorilla makes it easy for users to submit expenses as well as for managers to review. It helps departments communicate and takes ambiguity out of the process.

Desventajas

Some of the questions in the questionnaires are redundant and not always clear, but I don't think this is a huge impediment to using the software.

laura
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Making a move to be paperless

Revisado el 21/9/2021

Overall we've been pleased with Gorilla and have always had great customer service in helping when we've needed it for technical issues. The slowdown of having to wait for a screen to catch up once saved button is hit is a bit frustrating.

Puntos a favor

We like the ease of taking pics of receipts instead of having to hang on to them. Users can code the transactions right away and not have to hold on to the receipt or worry about losing it or forgetting what it was for.

Desventajas

Transitions between screens tend to be very slow when saving transaction info.

Howard
  • Sector: Seguros

A Senior Accountant's Review

Revisado el 5/6/2019

Gorilla Expense is 100% online, which makes it easy for our sales staff to work from their home in 10 different States. And just submit their expense reports online, which made it more efficient.

Puntos a favor

Gorilla Expense is extremely user friendly. It actually didn't even require training to our users to use it. Plus it has a direct integration with our Dynamics GP, which is our accounting software.

Desventajas

The travel reports were not as detailed as we had hoped for. We actually had to use Microsoft Excel to do the travel report for our company's senior management.

Michelle
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Revisado el 25/9/2020

Our rep is very responsive and assists when individuals are taking a long time to get results.

Puntos a favor

You can have different users, you get alerted when the file is complete and you can run reports

Desventajas

there isn't a manager side where our hiring managers can see if their employee is entered and if the results are back, but they cannot see the actual results.

Taylor
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

Revisado el 25/9/2020

Great! Simple! Easy! Affordable!

Puntos a favor

I love that it is so simple and our candidates never have issues with it.

Desventajas

Maybe a video should be place for tradings for learners that are visual.

Hauns
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Gorilla Expense Review

Revisado el 25/9/2020

We used it as a way to be reimbursed for expenses. Having to watch a 30 minute video about how to use it was the first drawback. The fact that there are so many steps and you have to attach files and upload them is cumbersome. Overall it's not worth the time or frustration level to get the reimbursement.

Puntos a favor

I am not an administrator and am not sure how easy it was to integrate with our former system. It has been the most cumbersome and difficult reimbursement system I've every used.

Desventajas

We were to watch a 30 minute plus video about how to properly use the app. This was way too much. It's very confusing with so many steps. You have to upload a PDF of receipts and it feels like jumping through a lot of steps for reimbursement. Colleagues have spent over 1/2 an hour trying to load receipts and follow all the steps for reimbursement. I've not even bothered, you lost me at the start with having to watch a 30 minute how to video. I'd rather not get the money reimbursed than deal with the headaches so many co-workers have had.

Ionel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great day to day expense tracker

Revisado el 28/9/2020

Great piece of software, saves you making spread sheets for all you expenses

Puntos a favor

Keeping day to day mileage and receipts

Desventajas

Google map integration helps a lot finding locations you visit without knowing full address

Chona

Everything in One Place

Puntos a favor

I like that it is all-in-one. It saves so much time because it is user-friendly. It is efficient, too.

Desventajas

I don't like the small fonts. It will improve more if bolder color were used.

Nicole
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Avid user of expense software

Puntos a favor

It is easy to utilize and manage. Going in on a weekly/bi-weekly basis to complete my expense report is easy and efficient. I work for a government agency that has many rules and regulations on what and how to expense things. The software makes that process easy.

Desventajas

I do not have any negative experience in working with Gorilla Expense software

Mary

Streamline your Expense Reimbursement Process

Revisado el 1/10/2021

Experience has been very good. In fact, we expanded our use to include corporate credit card reporting/transactions.

Puntos a favor

Integration was easy & has streamlined our expense reimbursement procedures

Desventajas

As an administrator and user, it's cumbersome to have to log in and out of both accounts to complete different tasks within the software.

Mel
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

So Easy!

Revisado el 25/9/2020

Would highly recommend and very user friendly.

Puntos a favor

The ease of this software makes it so less time consuming. I complete weekly expense reports and never dread the process. video training initially were easy to follow and understand.

Desventajas

There is nothing to report. It's easy to upload receipts on your desktop or smart phone so no issues.

Deanna
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Gorilla

Revisado el 27/9/2020

Puntos a favor

I like having one place to go to to process all work reimbursement.

Desventajas

It's not clear that you have to create a whole package of reimbursement and send those in as a group (or send one in a package). I had added all of my reimbursement forms to the site and expected someone to review them and it took weeks for me to realize that there was an extra step and making that extra step was confusing. I wish there was a better flow and help/info and prompting for what happens next as you move along the process.

Michael

Highly recommend Gorilla Expense

Revisado el 25/9/2020

Very user friendly and quick as I snap pictures of my receipts and upload them from my phone throughout the month. At the end of the month my expense report is a simple "submit", couldn't be easier and more efficient!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use on both mobile app and desktop

Desventajas

None, love the software! It just takes a few minutes for each receipt and I'm done.

Taylor
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Such a helpful program for expenses

Revisado el 29/9/2020

gorilla is a great system for balancing receipts with expenses. The reporting is very good and really helped to make sure I was budgeting correctly

Puntos a favor

I love the different reports that can be run

Desventajas

Some parts of the software relied on my company to input. With their workload, it was difficult to know if they’ve done the work or not

Bob
  • Sector: Maquinaria

10 out of 10

Puntos a favor

The last thing a sales rep wants to do is spend more than 8 minutes reconciling and submitting expenses. Gorilla makes it so easy it makes it more fun to spend my company's money.

Desventajas

Honestly, none. Maybe that there are a lot of updates on my iPhone? (i'm grasping here......)

Sara
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great option for expense reports

Revisado el 28/9/2020

Overall the online version and the mobile app are easy to use and input expenses and receipts.

Puntos a favor

I like the app, and that I can scan my receipts in the app and it will save them for when I am ready to submit my expenses.

Desventajas

Sometimes if I pull in a receipt, it will change information I have already input into the expense that I didn't want changed.