Pollfish

Plataforma de encuestas y respuesta del público para agencias de marketing

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

172 opiniones

yudi
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

eficacia en servicio y conexion adaptacion facil

Revisado el 23/2/2022

experiencia satisfactoria cumple con los objetivos

Puntos a favor

rapidez eficacia muy comprometido en cumplimiento de estandares

Desventajas

buen producto se que hay mucho mas por explorar es muy prometedor

Omar
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great platform for your research

Revisado el 22/2/2022

Pollfish did the job right, correctly, precisely, overall expensive but you get what you wanted.

Puntos a favor

The platform by itself provides the features of collecting survey responses in a quite systematic way, with filters that can target your audience, geographically, by age group and other filters. This was an amazing contribution to my research as it enabled that we collect this data quite fast.

Desventajas

The costs of the platform was quite high, as for example if you would like to produce representative data according to a country specially if it is a country in the far east you would have to pay 5K plus in usd$, but that sometimes does the work.

Ankit
  • Sector: Internet

Best alternative to SurveyMonkey

Revisado el 16/12/2021

top experience. I use it often to validate ideas with potential users. The results are quick, analytics is detailed

Puntos a favor

As an offering, we found out Pollfish to be comparable and even better than other tools we are using. Their user targetting options are quite better than the alternatives

Desventajas

The UX and look and feel of the survey can be improved.

Typeform

Razones para elegir Pollfish

Cost-effectiveness and more targetting options

Software anterior

Ability to buy responses
Alaister
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Impressive and easy survey tool

Revisado el 1/8/2022

We use Pollfish surveys to learn more about the habits and needs of different groups, and also collect reviews and suggestions of our ads, website, or application design and features.

Puntos a favor

The process of creating and publishing surveys and collecting data is very simple and fast. We can collect high quality and useful answers or opinions from our target group, and ask for feedback from our users.

Desventajas

In terms of open-ended questions, it would be helpful if we could use more advanced response validation methods to guide respondents to give more detailed and specific answers.

Sergey
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Huge disappointment

Revisado el 4/3/2021

Pollfish sales lures you with bloated eCPM numbers which has nothing to do with real revenue / 1000 impressions ratio. We earned $107 after running polls for 2 months with around 20k monthly users. In addition to that we had to handle with plenty of negative feedback from our users and eventually we removed surveys from our website.

Puntos a favor

Ease of integration. It took less than a week of one developer effort to integrate polls into our web app.

Desventajas

Overpromise and underdelivery. This phrase describes the almost every aspect of this platform. Examples:
A Pollfish sales rep promised at least $65 eCPM, we thought $10-$15 would be great and real eCPM was around $0.3.

Their way of calculating eCPM in their dashboard is misleading too and it works in their favour.

User experience of running real surveys is from 1990s. You can't see how real surveys look like for your users until you deploy the full integration to production environment.

Survey completion times are misleading too. If the survey says it takes 15min to complete, be ready to spend around 45. This actually makes your users feel really disappointed and survey reward is way less attractive. Our users' feedback about survey experience was absolutely negative.

Prashanth
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Quick Data Collection & Incredible Surveying Tool

Revisado el 18/7/2022

With Pollfish, we are able to roll out a quick survey as it's a DIY product and results are categorized based on our requirements. Recommended for any early stage startup.

Puntos a favor

1. The collection and sorting of demographic information such as gender, education, location etc.
2. Ease of setting up a survey sample or polls that categorizes the data with multiple filters.
3. Reaching out to specific set of users and the customized template of survey forms.

Desventajas

1. Not providing option to upload attachments in the response options.
2. Not responsive in few mobile phones as the text appears to be jumbled.
3. It takes long time to load a survey of more than 10 questions.

Jean Pierre
  • Sector: Diseño

Insight lover

Revisado el 16/2/2022

Outstanding customer service, responsive, immediate and knowledgeable, and one of your greatest assets. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a great [SENSITIVE CONTENT] .

Puntos a favor

The broad respondent network in multiple languages and countries, ease of set-up and cost effective.

Desventajas

It does not allow for the scoring of responses that would provide a self-assessment for the respondent after the survey is completed. This is offered by Qualtrics and Survey Monkey and it's the only reason we continue to use Survey Monkey. The minute this is provided, we will be moving a 100% of our business to Pollfish.

Aziz
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

User friendly research tool.

Revisado el 16/2/2022

Easy to use software and very helpful support services.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, cost-effective and empowering. Also, the ability to recruit in most countries was a key reason for our selection of Pollfish

Desventajas

I used the pay per use feature so did not have access to the advanced analytics tool. One needs to be a subscriber to use advanced analytics, which did not make sense as one is already paying for use.

Stella
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My go-to option for market research!

Revisado el 17/2/2022

I have used Pollfish twice: before setting up my blog, and to support an MBA thesis on Strategy and Product Development.

Puntos a favor

How fast it was to set up my questionnaire without the need to be tech savvy.

Desventajas

The price level is not for the light hearted. It's an investment.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Pollfish for Market Research

Revisado el 17/2/2022

I've had a great experience with Pollfish so far. We used Pollfish to send a poll to user in the healthcare system to gain a greater understanding of their experience in healthcare and to see what tools would be useful for them in the healthcare space.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate that Pollfish was intuitive both in creating a poll and also for the user who takes the poll.

Desventajas

I would like a little bit more assistance in how to effectively use Pollfish. I don't have a strong background in technology so "pro tips" would be helpful.

Razones para cambiar a Pollfish

Survey Monkey was expensive and also didn't allow us to do as much as Pollfish does.
Candace
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

It's good

Revisado el 7/9/2022

Puntos a favor

The surveys don't take too long. Real easy and simple.

Desventajas

Some surveys will kick you out after just one question. And sometimes the questions will be repeated. Other than that, it's good .

Onur
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Allegory's recent consumer survey

Revisado el 29/1/2021

Overall, I am very satisfied with their services.

Puntos a favor

I used Pollfish back in 2017, and I'm impressed with its evolution since then. It's straightforward to use, and you can set up proper screening questions and create logics where you want to show different questions to different audiences based on their previous answers. The dashboard is also very easy to use, even though you can export the data in various formats for further analysis.

Desventajas

Although it's not a deal-breaker as it was within our expectation (I have an actuarial background), we realized that some of the answers/respondents are not of high-quality, meaning that in some instances, we realized that the same person answered with a different user ID's or some users provided "troll" answers to the some of the open-ended questions. I am sure they have their internal fraud and data quality checks, but some improvement is needed on that end.

Aryne Dolly
  • Sector: Práctica médica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Surveying tool that is right for you

Revisado el 9/9/2022

Overall, Pollfish is a unique piece of software.

Puntos a favor

Much of its responsiveness appeals to me. It is completely automated. Technically, it is of good quality. I enjoy the video and audio presentations for the items and services to be surveyed. I also use Pollfish to fill out questionnaires. It's simple, enjoyable, and a wonderful way to spend some time online, plus I get to express my thoughts.

Desventajas

For me, I do not dislike anything in Pollfish. It is good however there are times where it is difficult to use in phones.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Good Value and Insights for the Money

Puntos a favor

Pollfish gives you a way to conduct quantitative online surveys without the price barrier of Google Surveys or even SurveyMonkey in come cases. It is easy and quick to deploy and reach target audiences.

Desventajas

Compared to Google Surveys and SurveyMonkey, the program lacks some features/robustness. I used to be unsure about where they find their audience, but they have recently done a good job of spelling that out more on their website.

Razones para elegir Pollfish

Price and speed of deployment.
Michael
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Michael's Review - First Survey

Revisado el 18/2/2021

Absolutely incredible. I received results in <12 hours and had an A+ customer experience. I genuinely cannot believe how cost efficient this program is and how productive it can be for marketers.

Puntos a favor

SIMPLICITY: Anyone can use or manipulate the software. The best results come from having a clear research plan but the execution is flawless and quick. I was able to maneuver my way through the system in a matter of minutes.
LIVE UPDATES: Seeing your questions change the moment you tweak an input is heaven-sent. I at first thought I had to live demo the ENTIRE survey to make sure certain rules were being implemented. However, the account rep explained the live view on the panel is also an interactive question so I can test all of my questions/rules on the survey design page and save minutes-hours of manipulation.
COST VIEW: Seeing the exact amount the survey will be with every input is incredible. That helps me understand if I am over/under budget based on the criteria I want.
FUNCTIONALITY: It's functionality of different survey types and respondents is unparalleled. I can drill into a specific subsegment of users within seconds and expand it globally, which is imperative in my work.
TIMELINESS: I submitted a survey at 6pm on a Monday and had results by 8am the next morning that were exactly what I needed for my project. Having this turn around time improves productivity for all members involved in product management.

Desventajas

The only feature I'd love is the ability for users to send in a photo for review. The Pollfish team explained there is a larger certification issue that limits them which makes sense.

lisa
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Pollfish is a useful if somewhat unsophisticated tool

Puntos a favor

The product is intuitive to use and so inexpensive, you can really road-test ideas without heavy investment. As well, the team at Pollfish is eager to be helpful.

Desventajas

The nuance of reporting is highly limited. As well, it can be very difficult to recruit nuanced populations. Lastly they do not offer the ability to use the software with the clients own database

Deana
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

My review on Pollfish

Revisado el 17/2/2022

Pollfish is ok but it needs work.

Puntos a favor

I like pollfish because the software is useful for doing surveys, answering questions, and doing other things.

Desventajas

I think pollfish has a problem with the number of crashes and struggling with a multitude of surveys that don't work all the time, so I think they need to fix the software more because some of the surveys get messed up.

Erin
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Your opinion feedback

Revisado el 23/2/2021

Puntos a favor

The pollfish software offers a huge variety of surveys about a whole lot of different brands and.subjects. Big company actually care enough to want your opinion to matter. Your opinion matters so why not speak up.

Desventajas

The only thing i may dislike about this software is the fact that not all surveys are winners which means being disqualified from some.

David
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Pollfish, much better than the competition

Revisado el 21/2/2022

Overall good easy to get results

Puntos a favor

Doesn't nickel and dime for premium features

Desventajas

Little hard to get used to. Took me a while ot figure out how to use everything

SurveyLegend

Razones para elegir Pollfish

I needed features like logic and didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for them

Software anterior

featurie rich for less
claudine lizz capawa
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Quick and Automatic Technology

Revisado el 25/2/2022

It is fulfilling and amazing with such software tool to help out those who would like to have the feedback of their products and services in the market.

Puntos a favor

I like much of its quickness to respond. It is very automatic. Technically speaking, it is of high quality.I like the presentations of videos and sounds for the products and services to be surveyed.

Desventajas

I don't like if I am right away do not qualify. It is so quick but at least I have known it right away and not to waste my time then if am not qualified to answer.

Kristen
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Market research in the right place

Revisado el 16/2/2022

I had a really good overall experience with goldfish my analytics are off the chart because I've learned how to manage surveys and get the right time of Attraction marketing out and content people want to see all from Little surveys that I created

Puntos a favor

This product is very easy to use especially when you're trying to get opinions about your products or about political opinions or even research about said products it's very easy to use it's very easy to set up one thing I like the most about it is the survey maker it gives me the ability to sit up exactly the questions that I want responses from

Desventajas

There wasn't really anything I liked at least about the software the software is awesome all the way around

Nitzan
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Does what it says

Revisado el 21/12/2021

Puntos a favor

Polish has been a great tool for our needs. We needed to survey a large sample of the population, spread across ages and locations, and Pollfish enabled us to do just that. It was easy to implement the surveys and the data that is included about participants (age, location, etc) was very helpful.

Desventajas

One of our surveys was scheduled ahead of time to run the day after Thanksgiving, specifically to collect holiday-related data, and it just never ran despite having been confirmed by Pollfish. We scheduled it so that we could take the day off, and when it did not run, we missed the opportunity to collect critical data. We contacted customer service and were told there had been a problem with scheduling, and we were not charged for the survey, but there was not much explanation, and the missed opportunity is one we won't get back. Since then we have stopped relying on the scheduling feature.

wade
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Good service

Revisado el 28/2/2022

Good marketing and the other is good for me and my wife

Puntos a favor

Good service for the best interest in the world

Desventajas

Service and the vault in creative mode value for the next generation to generation

Emily
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Pollfish Review

Revisado el 25/2/2022

i really enjoy working with the pollfish team. i feel as if my feedback is valued and taken into consideration when making updates/improvements.

Puntos a favor

i like the ease of use and the ability to reach out to customer service and get an almost immediate response.

Desventajas

being able to target people who specifically saw an ad would be sooo useful. also i've continued to ask to be able to rank top 3 as opposed to being forced to rank everything. we've found workaround but not truly the same.

Qualtrics CoreXM y Dynata Insights Platform

Razones para cambiar a Pollfish

being able to get results quickly as opposed to a standard panel and the low price
Kewin
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Super Express

Excellent good experience

Puntos a favor

Excellent good experience excited Happy customer and good review

Desventajas

Everything okay nothing wrong with them