9 opiniones

Resale Global

Resale, Consignment, POS & Website Management Software

5 /5 (9 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

5 /5
  • Funcionalidades
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
9 opiniones
Carol L.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

So simple and easy to use with amazing service and follow up

Revisado el 8/5/2020

Of all the software available in this industry this is the easiest to use, its highly customize-able and the customer service and tech team really cares and checks in on us which I appreciate. They are happy to hear from us when we call in unlike our previous software company which took days to get back to us when we had a problem.

Puntos a favor

Item entry is nearly error free now that we switched to this from another service. My people can get the right information in the right fields on the first try which has improved productivity

Desventajas

Its not really about the software, but changing programs is always difficult. I will say the Resale Global service team made everything easy for me and my team and the one on one training they provided was excellent.

Stephanie P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Taking my business to the level

Revisado el 5/3/2021

The folks running the operations are amazing. Very knowledgeable with the product and understand what the layperson is trying to describe. communication with I.T. is quick and responsive.

Puntos a favor

ReSale Global software has allowed me to take my brick and mortar business to the internet without having to wonder how I was going to accomplish that goal.

Desventajas

Fluidity....the back office workings are missing a flow of components. The page layout of 'items' and 'incoming inventory' do not show what is most relevant first. Picture of item and description first, item inventory number after

Hadiza A.

Excellent Software and even Better Support

Revisado el 28/5/2021

The team was also quick in assisting with implementing new features we requested as we needed them for our business requirements. Support is really responsive and very quick with answering any questions/concerns you may have

Puntos a favor

The software has solved all our needs. It's really user friendly and straight forward, pretty much all the 'essentials' for running our business are solved with this software. It's a software that's easy to use and understand.

Desventajas

Initially, the system had a few features we felt were missing. However, as of today, these features have been implemented into the system and all our requirements have been met.

There are a few errors that come up with the Shopify/Resale Global integration however the team does constantly work to try and resolve issues that come up.

Jimmy L.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

So glad I cleaned out my closets

Revisado el 4/3/2021

A+ all the way around. I’ve worked with a lot of software in my time and I’ve never had a team that cares more about their customers and the customer success than this one.

Puntos a favor

I did a little bit of research after losing a lot of weight and wanted to sell a large group of professional clothing that I had accumulated but I liked best about Resale Global is that the TechTeam set up my Shopify website I didn’t have to do anything except approve photos and provide a little bit of background they had it all set up within a couple of days and I was up and running within a week

Desventajas

There’s nothing that I don’t like really about this. sometimes my Internet connection goes in and out but that’s not a problem for the software that’s my Internet connection

Jordan R.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

MAKES EVERYTHING SO EASY

Revisado el 8/3/2021

They are great! They are always there when ever I need help. I can give them a call and they always help.

Puntos a favor

I love how everything I need to do; pay consignors, post new items, get new inventory is all right there. It makes my life so much easier to know that it is all in one place.

Desventajas

The integration was a little difficult but some of those issues are gone now!

Patti J.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy-to-use software, backed by a great team

Revisado el 1/3/2021

Puntos a favor

New to the resale industry, I chose Resale Global because it’s clean, cloud-based, software and seamlessly integrates to an online store. As a small business owner, the support of their team has been priceless! They’re quick to respond to questions and go above and beyond, including hosting monthly Learning Labs to share tips on how to grow your business. Very professional and true partners!

Desventajas

Not applicable: Their technical team keeps an eye on changes being made to the various platforms to ensure their integration remains efficient.

Susan S.
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

If I could give 6 stars for value I would!

Revisado el 26/2/2021

Again, if I could give 6 stars I would. The service and help they have provided have far exceeded our expectations and even though the others had free trials, we didn't get that much help. Yes, we had to pay for our first month to get it set up but there was no way we were going to cancel after it was done.

Puntos a favor

Its so easy to enter items and even when my kids are helping us out they can get it right because it prompts you for what to enter next instead of a huge chart that I would have to keep explaining to them when we tried out other free trials.

Desventajas

There isn't a free trial available, but they set everything up for us so we didn't need to pay anyone else to help so it worked out to be less out of pocket overall.

Brian G.

First Time Consignment Store Operator - Recommend

Revisado el 4/9/2020

Puntos a favor

First time entrant into the consignment industry and we have found Resale Global to be the perfect product for us. The software is very intuitive and with minimal help from their support team we were able to achieve an online presence. Strong back office capabilities makes dealing with consignors and purchasing customers a painless process. Even though we had minimal interactions, the support team has been incredible.

Desventajas

We have been up and running for over a month and have not had any issues at this point.

Heather W.
  • Sector: Artes escénicas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

User Friendly

Revisado el 17/2/2021

I was so impressed with how easy to use and great customer service!

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use this software. Instead of wasting time determining the interface, I can use it for what I need with out any issues. AS USER FRIENDLY AS APPLE!

Desventajas

I have nothing to report but the best experience!