Opiniones de Essential Studio

4,4 (539)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Paquete de desarrollo de interfaz de usuario para .NET, Xamarin, JavaScript y Angular

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

539 opiniones

• Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Revisado el 21/12/2020

tiempos de desarrollo muy buenos

tiempos de desarrollo muy buenos

Puntos a favor

Es un producto fácil de utilizar, y se adapta rápido a los proyectos que estamos desarrollando

Desventajas

el tiempo de respuesta de los Bug, que se basen a los votos para atenderlos.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The maelstrom of software development platforms

Revisado el 24/3/2020

The experience with Essential Studio has been gratifying, not only for the functionality of its components or the improvements they offer in each release, but also for the technical support giving 100% follow-up to each problem reported.

Puntos a favor

Many updates cause malfunctions in components from previous versions, Syncfusion Essential Studio is no exception, however its technical support is highly committed to continuous product improvement, creating successful customer support experiences.

Generating software in Essential Studio manages to improve the processes of any organization, making it easy and intuitive.

Desventajas

The examples in the documentation are not enough. Should include more technical examples of component implementation

Nick
Nick
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Great product

Revisado el 16/9/2023

Brilliant support

Brilliant support

Puntos a favor

Export to excel and pdf from datagrid and datagrid and sorting

Desventajas

Can't think of anything but hoping they will do adding unbound data to datagrid as promised soon and have full functionality to net 8.0 when visual studio for Windows has that in a stable version

Raphaël

- controls
- support reactivity
- help from support

Desventajas

I have no problem with Essential Studio.

Abigail

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Product with a lot of bugs and bad support

Revisado el 16/1/2021

Puntos a favor

Includes a lot of features, and add new features. Has some free books.

Desventajas

The documentation is very bad. Include only very basic and unreal samples
The support is very bad I spent one year with some errors with the report component. They fix one bug with the report and added 5 or 6 errors. I moved to Devexpress and after some years they still continue working with the bugs.
I tested xamarin and the demo includes a lot of errors.
I tested angular and got a lot error several weeks and support doesn't help me.

brando
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

My review of product

Revisado el 21/2/2024

Puntos a favor

Functionality made available by the components (e.g. grid control)

Desventajas

There is no tool to create reports like telerik

Fareed
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Revisado el 5/6/2024

Puntos a favor

Very wide library, you can build any component that you need in no time. Very attractive and customizable design.

Desventajas

Sometimes the support team is not very quick in answering issues.

Ezequiel
Ezequiel

syncfusion Ezequiel review

Revisado el 3/6/2024

Puntos a favor

I like how the chart/graph are configurable, the documentation is good and also syncfusion provide support. The are open to fix big and release new versions!

Desventajas

In some cases the documentation is not enough also could be with an example the part of the api documentation.
I found some bugs in a export and other functionality.

Wilbur
  • Sector: Maquinaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Syncfusion Review

Revisado el 25/4/2024

Puntos a favor

I like how quick it was to get started with the tool, and how quick support responds to solutions to my issues. It is also very easy to use.

Desventajas

Some more examples in documentation would help.

Meelis
Meelis
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Quick word

Revisado el 27/5/2024

Puntos a favor

It combines extensive range of front end components with high end functionality and customization.

Desventajas

As components tend to be very functional and customizable then setup might not be the easiest.

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Outstanding Components

Revisado el 17/4/2024

Fast support, great support team. So many tutorial

Fast support, great support team. So many tutorial

Boom and spectacular. Easy to use. Fast support

Desventajas

Too many step. Difficult to remember the steps

Krunoslav
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Excellent product

Revisado el 4/1/2024

Puntos a favor

I mostly use Blazor, Xamarin a MAUI components. Lot of components, simple to use, lot of examples, excellent documentation and excellent support.
It's fascinating that even though I'm using a community license, the support is like having a paid license. Every client is important to them.

Desventajas

As for the components from Essential Studio, I have no complaints.

Minh

A good product

Revisado el 29/11/2023

Syncfusion team support me good enough and I had an occasion to use their product fully , with well documents. Their tools are powerful for me to work on Visual Studio, run well with Nuget, remind me every time new version release. Very professional and quality products, cross many technologies and platforms. Highly recommend.

Puntos a favor

The code was written in the most elegant way. Reading its source is easy to understand.

Desventajas

I can not search the related topic correctly with Guide center. But the ticket works, and I got the right support

Craig

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the first companies to give entrepreneurial Software Developers a break.

Revisado el 11/8/2020

A great thing about the Syncfusion components is that they work in Xamarin. I can create mobile apps without changes. Xamarin did not generate a Windows app that I liked, so I build an app using Winforms that looks like the mobile apps. Syncfusion for Winforms allowed me to do this and share code with the mobile apps.

Puntos a favor

Six years ago, I started developing a large scale enterprise product. It required a lot of full stack development. It runs on Windows, Android and IOS. The infrastructures is all Docker containers. I am not a UI guy and didn’t have the time to build the UI components needed. Syncfusion components work well. Their generous licensing policies made using the tools possible.

Most impressive, is that I have received the same quality support as one of their paying customers. My system has architecture that I developed to solve a problem specific to my target industry. I did hit a bug that had not been seen before. Syncfusion’s support staff verified that the bug was in their code and issued a patch without argument. I can’t tell you how many times a company has told me “the software is not supposed to do that, so it’s not a bug”.

Desventajas

There are components that I found difficult to understand even after reading the doc. But it was more the task at hand then a problem with a component. For example: To use the Word functions to manipulate a Word file, you must understand how Word structures its documents. But a note to support always results in a sample. So, really there is nothing negative to say.

Vincent
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Expensive and poor support but best available solution

Revisado el 23/7/2020

I had to rely on their support team for almost everything when it came to integrating the scheduling component into my software because the documentation was really poor. There is a lot of documentation but the problem with it is that it just doesn't explain how to use anything. You'd find a reference to the problem you're having, and the documentation tells you what this thing is supposed to do but doesn't tell you how to implement it. At times it just seemed like it was written from the perspective of somebody who already knew how to use everything and that's obviously not very useful.

The good thing is the support team is always willing to help (though I always had to wait until the next day for an answer) but the bad thing is that sometimes they didn't read my question carefully and ended up giving answers to questions I wasn't even asking. It was at times frustrating to deal with support (and I think the language barrier might've been the issue), but credit to them they were always polite and willing to help. I just wish I didn't need to call on them for everything.

They also have a support chat and a few times I had a good guy who was able to be helpful, but other times the person answering the chat was almost useless, redirecting me to tier 2 support for even simple things. One guy even told me "Chat support is only a triage. We don't actually help you."

Puntos a favor

I got Syncfusion primarily for the scheduler component and having looked at other options, this was the best front end solution I could find for my software. It's not perfect, but it's very good in terms of functionality and user interface. I think my clients will enjoy using this scheduler.

Desventajas

It's a bit awkward to implement and the documentation is very poor. As for the scheduler, it comes with built in popup windows for creating and modifying events, but trying to get their styling to match my own was a nightmare because they did not use the same classes for every window, and not even the same classes for every button. It was surprising how inconsistent they were with their styling and that made it impossible to create consistent spacing and styling to match the rest of my system, so I ended up blocking all the popups and creating my own but this also was not easy or obvious. I had to contact support several times just to figure out how to use my own popups.

Gary
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great software especially for small outfits

Revisado el 18/5/2020

Overall, I like the product but it can be frustrating at times when I come across a new "oddball" requirement that I need to ask of the product and trying to figure out the best way to make it do what I want.

Puntos a favor

It's free for small outfits - seriously though, the community edition is really useful for myself who is a small sole trader and allows me to create powerful and capable web sites easily.
There is a lot of powerful functionality "out of the box", I especially like the functionality built into the Grid components and dropdown / combo boxes are handled the way I expect them to be with little coding required for normal situations.
Their community support is very good, I have used them about 3 or 4 times and each time they have responded within a day or two with both a written solution and normally a working example that I can download and examine

Desventajas

One of the big issues I have is, for me, the lack of clear documentation. This is especially true when you go "off the beaten track" to try something different and it can be a headache to determine the best way to go about achieving the result (e.g. on a grid, what events fire when with what arguments). However, the support people have been good at coming up with solutions when I draw a blank.
As the product covers different environments (asp.net core, JS, MVC, Angular etc) and there are different versions (ej1, ej2 etc) it can be a bit difficult navigating through previously answered questions and applying them to my environment (in the main I use asp.net core).

Anthony
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

World Class Tools for Developing World Class Apps

Revisado el 18/6/2021

I am the CEO and Sr. Developer of my own company and since we generate < million annually in revenue we qualified for a free license (Awesome!). However, I also work for a corporation and was able to acquire a paid ES license because the tools had very much become a valuable part of our application development team.

Puntos a favor

Great set of Tools! But equally important I would say is the stellar support that you receive. ES also has a huge community so I've rarely had to reach out for support as there is usually documentation on whatever issue I am currently having already.

However I have been amazed that such a Enterprise Level company has a support team that actually gets back to you in a day or two with either code examples or a resolution! In my whole development career of over 15 years, I've never seen that level of dedicated support! Not from Microsoft, Google( Does Google even do support?) or any third party tool.

Desventajas

Integration into projects isn't bad... I just wish it was a little more streamlined especially into Visual Studio. I ended up going with the Nuget Package installation because the other proved to be buggy and problematic.

Olafur

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Feature-rich easy to implement product with amazing customer support

Revisado el 2/5/2020

This products solves almost all our needs along with the standard ui and productivity components on the platforms that we deliver solutions on. We are almost entirely an angular/typescript, asp.net core and Xamarin shop. This makes our life much simpler and the less complex and we are able to deliver multi-platform solutions quickly to the customer and make our own customer service more responsive.

Desventajas

Sometimes the documentation and examples leave something to be desired but the very quick and responsive customer support more than compensates for that.

Glenniel
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

A Must Have for Every Software Developer

Revisado el 21/3/2021

Overall, I am very satisfied with the product and I strongly suggest that you start using it too. Before, designing the user interface consumes a lot of time. Since I started using Syncfusion, most of my time now are dedicated to coding the business logic. These translates to faster development time and spending more time with my family.

Puntos a favor

Whether you are building a website, desktop or phone applications, the tool you will probably need is already available within the library. The dashboard application also eases the development time by providing real life sample codes.

They have regular updates with new features and bug fixes. If you encounter a bug, just report it to them and expect a fix on their next update.

Desventajas

Although the software provides lots of tools and libraries, there are still some room for improvement. They counter this by having an amazing group of customer support people that are always ready to fix or offer other solutions. They will even provide you with a working code solution.

Jorge

Syncfusion Essential Studio - A world class set of tools

Revisado el 18/2/2021

Until now, I see that Syncfusion controls are enough for all my development needs.

Puntos a favor

Lots of components for different platforms. It is easy to use. Tech support is world class, I usually have an answer in 24 hours, and they let you know when it is going to take longer time and provide an expected date. There is a Community version which is free but you must qualify to get it (this is the one I use). Although I have not used them, there are also Reporting, Data Science and Business Intelligence support, which I plan to test shortly.

Desventajas

Documentation can be improved with more examples. However, this is not critical.

Alex

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great developer suite with unique components

Revisado el 11/2/2021

We are very happy with Essential Studio, it has always evolved fast with every new technology, developing a lot of components with a good quality and excelent customer support.

Puntos a favor

Essential Studio has a huge library of components, many of them unique or not very common in the market. The customer support is great and always helping solve our issues.

Desventajas

The documentation has to improve because would allow the developers to find issues faster without asking to customer support. I thing that just making every customer support ticket public unless expressly asked by the customer would add a lot of Q & A besides improving the documentation.

Randy

Behind in Maui and Blazor controls. There is nothing else

Angelo
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Very good, but get in their own way of being excellent

Revisado el 9/3/2023

Easy-to-implement software generates ad-hoc reports in PPTX, PDF, and DOCX format, with fully-editable charts. However, I've been told more than once that such-and-such is not possible, and that's a turn-off.

Puntos a favor

Easy to implement. Takes care of 90% of client needs.

Desventajas

Inflexibility of upgrades. Being told something "can't be done" despite other software suites being able to do them.

Manolo
  • Sector: Servicios de información

SDS

Revisado el 22/5/2020

Puntos a favor

The product has a lot of components and a lot of customizations. at first it costs a little to use, but support is excelent. It is the reason why I prefer this product to another.

Excel, doc and pdf library are fantastic!

Desventajas

Some components, pdf viewer, file explorer are complicated to use, so I use other components

Lars

Blazor Components

Revisado el 5/7/2023

We've had a good experience. As mentioned the Blazor compononent enabled us to bring first version of a green field application to test a lot faster than we would have been able to without. Moving forward, we find ourselves in some case replacing some Blazor components with own development. Many Sf components still remain

Puntos a favor

The Blazor component suite offered is a host of fully feature components that significantly sped up our entry into a green field hosted Blazor Webassembly application

Desventajas

Some feedback from developers mentioned in some case to much configuration of components in 'magical strings'