Bria

Solución de gestión de colaboración y comunicaciones VoIP

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

95 opiniones

Rubén
  • Sector: Almacenamiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Teléfono inalámbrico

Revisado el 15/9/2022

Puntos a favor

Permite la desconexión física del teléfono, haciendo que contestar llamadas te impida hacer otras cosas o te limite el movimiento.

Desventajas

A veces se desconfigura solo y hay que volver a configurarlo.

Pere
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Bien pero ...

Revisado el 15/2/2021

sobrealiente para mobilidad, pero suspenso debido al contra qyhe he descrito, es un incordio

Puntos a favor

la calidad de voz es buena, solo que el sonido un poco bajo en general un poco bajo

Desventajas

que cuanto estas ocupado con una llamada, te entran otras llamados y lo les da señal de ocupado :-(

Tambien que sincroniza con todos los contactos, aunque no tengan movil (solo correo), confunde

Respuesta de CounterPath

Hi Pere, thank you for leaving us your review and feedback, it's really appreciated. Our Technical Support team can assist with the issues you described if you'd like them to, please submit an online ticket at https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Best Regards.

Zyren Christian
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

My Bria Experience

Revisado el 8/6/2021

I'm a Bria administrator, I setup and configure this software for my colleagues and all I can say is that it was so easy to deal with it, features of this app was so awesome as well.

Puntos a favor

One of the most thing I like about this app is that it is so easy to use, user interface was very appealing and even if you're a newbie I'm sure you can easily adapt to this software

Desventajas

I can't think of any reason on why should I dislike this app. My overall experience on this software is great

Robson
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Bria Teams Works Almost Perfectly (Fix)

Revisado el 19/12/2019

I've tried other voip software apps including browser based, and Bria Teams is the best in my opinion because it makes my job easy to provide simply great service to our customers.

Puntos a favor

This is my favorite phone software for helping our customers at Kalos Services Inc. Simply Great HVAC Service in Clermont, Florida. The reason we like it so much is because of it's ease of use and the ability to warm transfer our callers.

Desventajas

I had issues with the software freezing when I allowed the call log fill up. I highly recommend deleting your call log on a daily basis. There is an option for exporting your call history prior to deletion if you need to retain a record.

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Thank you for the amazing feedback. It's always great to hear that our product helps you provide great service to your customers.

Michael
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Works but application design is mediocre.

Revisado el 6/4/2020

Puntos a favor

The call quality is clear, works as designed and I have not had any bugs using it at all. Works great for incoming calls.

Desventajas

The interface drives me a little mad.

The first feature that drives me crazy is that the keys on the application will move... I may be on a call or trying a second number after dialing a first and the application's keypad will move up. This causes me constantly to hit the wrong keys. I would never design this to move or at least have a lock function.

Secondly the time out function is way too quick when dialing. I will be listening to a voicemail and typing in the number given, and it tries to auto dial the number if there is a pause of more than a couple seconds. Then I have to cancel and start over again. I haven't found an option to change this time or turn it off.

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Michael, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we're happy to know you've been having great quality calls with Bria. I'll forward your feedback regarding interface to our Product Team. For technical issues please reach out to our Technical Support team, tickets are submitted online at https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Joseph
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Bria! A Game of Telephone I Actually Like!

Revisado el 9/9/2022

Puntos a favor

I use the softphone all day to call clients and co-workers alike. There is no easier way to record calls, store them for review, and move on to the next assignment. Bria makes all of this seamless and simple.

Desventajas

There was not much to complain about! The buttons could look cuter for sure!

Eoin
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Bria unifies communication with quick and easy provisioning

Revisado el 18/6/2020

Bria's mother company built X-lite a powerful feature rich SIP client. They have taken SIP/VOIP telephony to the next level with their unified login/provisioning system and group connectivity.

Puntos a favor

Their Windows client is one of the best SIP solutions I've used (and I've used/tried at least a dozen). The best aspect as the uniform provisioning for users. One login gives the user access to all their SIP accounts on different devices. With a mobile or home bases workforce it simplifies connectivity.

Desventajas

I'd love to see speed dial buttons and I'd like to see an ability to dial dtmf tones while in a call by pasting them rather than by typing them. I'd like to see an easier way to bring the Bria Client "to the front" with one button.

Alternativas consideradas

RingCentral MVP

Razones para cambiar a Bria

I liked the Bria interface better and the team product is more affordable.

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm happy you like the provisioning feature and the Bria Interface. I'll bring your feedback to our Product team.

Rica Mae
  • Sector: Construcción

Bria connects our team

Revisado el 24/6/2021

Our company benefits from Bria software so much. With it's outstanding service and features it makes our team connected throughout the day

Puntos a favor

Bria is so easy to use and administer. I'm also the one who setup this software among our team and it is so easy to install and configure. The design of this software is second to none. Kudos to the whole development team

Desventajas

If they can provide mobile development or application, it will be perfect as we are now using also our phone on day to day work

Andre
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Integration and update

Revisado el 18/12/2018

Overall, it works good. Stable and reliable are the words that explain Bria.

Puntos a favor

What I most like in Bria is the integration with so many devices. My headphone has support to Bria, so it is easy to answer and make calls.

Desventajas

What I least like is the update. There is a new version that support what I need, but I have to purchase again to have access to the new functionalities.

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Andre thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It¿s great to hear our device integration works well for you. Have you considered moving to a subscription model? Bria Teams is a user based subscription which allows each user access to Bria on up to 3 devices including Desktop, Mobile and Tablet. Bria Teams uses a web-based provisioning dashboard to setup, deploy and manage your users. Bria Teams allows up to 5 SIP/XMPP accounts. Bria Teams also has subscription based features like Upgrades, Team Messaging and Screen Share capabilities. You can find more about Bria Teams and sign up for a trial here, www.softphone.com.

Stan
  • Sector: Edición
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Better than some softphone solutions, but not as good as a 'real' phone.

Revisado el 29/8/2018

Sound is okay, but still doesn't compare to a real, physical IP phone. The UI is minimal which will be a plus for some and a con for others. The only reason I have a Bria soft phone is that the physical IP phones my company used to use for remote users no longer work (too old for new firewall) and aren't immediately planning to replace them. I use Bria on the Mac side of my machine because it seems to work a bit better than the Cisco IP Communicator software on the Windows side of the same machine. Both have a bit of a delay when speaking, but he Bria phone seems to have a little less of it. But not sure if that's more of a PC vs Windows thing instead of a Bria vs Cisco thing.

Puntos a favor

Easy to install and works better on a Mac than another software does on the PC. Sound quality is okay. Works well with a headset or through computer speakers/mic.

Desventajas

Maybe it's the nature of all soft phone solutions, but still picks up the keyboard sounds if I'm trying to use my computer and be on a call. The interface is very minimal, which some might say is a 'pro' instead of a 'con'. There's other soft phone software where the UI actually looks like a phone, which I prefer.

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Stan thank you for taking the time to submit feedback we truly appreciate it.

Nelson

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

good softphone for the company

Revisado el 31/7/2018

It has helped me to take advantage of the resources of the machines without leaving behind the quality

Puntos a favor

excellent softphone, very practical since it has all the functionalities at hand, easy configuration and allows to create multiple accounts, good audio quality and does not consume many resources

Desventajas

one of the things that I like least is the interface, it is unfriendly, it could be more modern or have changeable themes

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Thank you for submitting feedback Nelson. It's great the configuration was easy and the audio is good. I will forward your interface feedback to our product team to review

Marc
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good softphone, but there are cheaper alternatives

Revisado el 15/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, integrates well with our SIP system

Desventajas

Was lacking hubspot integration, pricing is a bit steep

Melissa

Solid Softphone for SIP calls

Revisado el 5/4/2018

The largest benefit to this software is connivence and cost effectiveness. Bria is compatible with many third party applications and most SIP providers will offer configuration support. The combined softphone and USB headset cost is much less than a VOIP phone / headset combo and has no desktop footprint.

Puntos a favor

The Bria software is a functional and reliable SIP solution with robust features. I appreciate the per station licensing, it works well in my environment where we have a bit of fluidity in seating. Configuration is relatively easy, as long as you know your SIP credentials! Configuring the headset is also very simple if the user is diligent about using the device set up utility when changing headsets or USB ports. Support for click to call handlers from third party apps is only available in this paid version, the free version (x-lite) no longer supports this. The ability to transfer to outside lines directly or with a call first option is the main factor for our continued use of this software.

Desventajas

Customer support is difficult to reach and response for the cloud hosted version was not satisfactory. Updates to the configuration menu caused all our users calls to fail and support was uninformed about the changes and necessary configuration fixes. Individual Bria licenses should immune from such risks as the configuration is saved locally. This is a moderate concern for me, but combined with the lack of an online manual for Bria 5 online (4 was the last version available but can no longer be found on their site) I have given customer support a rating of one star.

Amanda
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Love using Bria

Revisado el 13/12/2019

Works very well no issues with it at all.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Bria is how easy it is to use. I love the fact that you can set up auto answer for incoming calls. This has really helped our efficiency at the call center and has helped keep call answer times down.

Desventajas

From a supervisor stand point Bria is amazing with helping keep numbers where they should be. As a user of this software I do like it better than any other soft phone software that we have used.

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Thank you for submitting an amazing review Amanda. It's great to hear that our customers find Bria reliable and easy to use.

Oliver

Simply the best

Revisado el 6/3/2019

Besides the obligatory upgrade + smaller issues with transferring calls, my overall experience is overwhelmingly positive.

We've used another softphone provider before and simply switched over completely to Bria after an endless road of issues. That road has come to an end now, and we're very happy with Bria.

Puntos a favor

It just works - with any hardware you're using. Whether you're on a MacBook and have a $200 headset or simply use your smartphone, Bria is by far the best softphone we ever used.

Desventajas

They recently released a new version, Bria 5. For existing users of Bria 4, it was necessary to buy an upgrade since Bria 4 doesn't work anymore with recent Operating Systems.

Was a bit of a cost, but paid with pleasure.

Transferring calls between softphones does not always work. Was in touch with support before (they answer very quickly) but haven't got it figured out yet.

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Oliver thank you for taking the time to submit an amazing review. It's always great to hear form our customers. I will forward your feedback to our product team.

Tracy

Paid Softphones

Revisado el 22/2/2022

We used X-lite which is the free version of Bria. Bria had a lot more features with better support so we bought a few keys to use with team members that needed a more advanced softphone.

Puntos a favor

Bria is really easy to use. Simple to implement and fast for the team set up.

Desventajas

This is a paid softphone. Most softphones are free to use with a VOIP program.

Alternativas consideradas

Vonage Contact Center, RingCentral MVP y Zoiper

Razones para elegir Bria

Razones para cambiar a Bria

Features and support

Great value

Revisado el 1/5/2020

Puntos a favor

This software is easy to use, the set up for sip accounts is really simple and the extra configurations to use proxys or dns help a lot when you have to use it outside of the company if via vpn. i find the call recording option being one of the most helpful options since i can get access to my calls for feedback o missing info very quick.

Desventajas

the only real issue i find with this program is that it has to be updated a lot, and it is really a lot, 1 update every 3 weeks, i don't really get why but that is the only issue i have with bria at the moment.

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It's great to hear how you've been using the call recording feature. Please know our software is updated often to keep up with the latest technology and for improvements.

Rebecca
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Bria for company

Revisado el 7/2/2020

Puntos a favor

This is a great tool for the at home employees that allows us to take calls from our home computer.

Desventajas

So far I don't have a con for the program.

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Thank you for submitting feedback Rebecca. It's great to hear Bria can assist remote employees to take calls from their home computer.

• Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great tool when you are out of office

Revisado el 6/11/2018

- Preferably it should be used with headphones to have a better experience with the clarity of sound.

Puntos a favor

- You are comunicated with your people even when you are not at office.
- Is easy to use
- You can make internal calls (with extensions codes) or external calls.
- Works like a simple phone even you can call to hear your voicemails.
- You can have two phone lines.

Desventajas

- You need internet connectivity.
- You must have the application open in order to receive calls.
- If you have the application at the background, you may experience some troubles to take the call because the time of response is really slow.
-You can experiment unexpectedly closed because of the product have error in response time.

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. To ensure Bria is running in the background please turn on Push? The following kbase article provides additional information that you may find useful. https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004151013-Bria-Mobile-Push-Checklist.

If you encounter an issue with Bria please work with our support team. Support tickets are submitted online at support.counterpath.com.

cory
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

the BRIA app works with windows based PC and after it is configured works great.

Revisado el 17/5/2018

good soltuion for SIP integration

Puntos a favor

the app allows us to use a video intercom going through a SIP server to answer all of our doors at multiple buildings. this app provides 2 way communications as well as live video form the person standing at the door asking to gain entry

Desventajas

Support from BRIA is some of the worst i have ever tried to use. BRIA recently changed there support service and has not been able to help fix issues i ran into. BRIA had the fix i needed prior to the new support but will no longer provide any old files to help fix the issues

Alexander

high quality VoIP tool

Revisado el 2/12/2019

Bria is a great VOIP calling tool because it has a formidable stability and hardly any connection problems in the calls. Generating a satisfaction by using and integration with other software.

Puntos a favor

• Easy setup and usability.
• Call Forwarding.
• Option to record calls.
• Integration with Jabra brand headphones.
• Receive constant updates.

• High cost of licenses.
• Sometimes we have to restart the software because it has an error.

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Alexander thank you for taking the time to submit a fantastic review. It's great to hear that our customers find Bria easy to use, stable with the option to integrate with other software.

Tom
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Works well

Revisado el 9/2/2021

With Bria I can answer calls from anywhere and it integrates into iOS

Puntos a favor

Bria is a well featured VoIP soft phone and I like that it integrates with many different providers out of the box

Desventajas

I don't like that Bria limits the number of devices per user so much, I use phone, laptop, desktop and home PC which means I have to juggle my logins!

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear how Bria allows you to receive calls from anywhere. I'll bring your feedback in regards to number of devices to our Product Team.

• Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great easy to use softphone

Revisado el 21/1/2019

I use this for phone calls from customers and it's very easy to use with a lot of features and options. I also use it to troubleshoot/replicate customer issues. It's a great software that I like so much I suggest it to any customers looking for a softphone to use with my company's VOIP services

Puntos a favor

Multiple accounts are easy to setup and manage, feature sets are easy to adjust for each line

Desventajas

I have no cons to report about this software, it fully meets my needs

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to submit a fantastic review. It's great to hear Bria's features and ease of use are working for your organization.

Mark
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

This is a great program - simple and quick to use.

Revisado el 24/5/2018

If frees me from using expensive phones and can be operated easily

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to set up. It allows simple address book information. It operates well with most other software. It does what I want and frees me from expensive landline & mobile calls

Desventajas

I would like to see better outlook integration. There was a great add on which I would like replaced. When my outlook contacts were migrated many contacts are given the name "Mr" or "Mrs". This is an obvious non name field and the software should recognise it.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

I wish we would have kept this software in my office

Revisado el 27/11/2018

In the last year my company moved away from using this software and I truly miss it. Unfortunately, that was not my call.

Puntos a favor

The customer service was great to work with. Call recordings were easy to find.

Desventajas

There is nothing I have to complain about with this software.

Respuesta de CounterPath Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Your feedback helps us improve our products and services and the overall customer experience. Sorry to hear your company moved away from our software. Did we change something that no longer works for your organization such as licensing model, pricing, functionality?