SpotOn

4,3 (314)
¡Escribe una opinión!
POS de restaurante para procesamiento de pagos

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

314 opiniones

jose

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

software bueno serviccio de pagos malo y serviccio al cliente poco te resuelven pronto.

Revisado el 13/11/2020

el software vien el servicio de cobro de targetas pesimo y las pajinas online mui limitado acseso para el que paga

Puntos a favor

el software no esta mal el servisio si.

Desventajas

el personal pocas veses te pueden resolver algo pronto y se pierde mucho tiempo ablando con alguien y el serviccio de transacciones muy mal serviccio muy probable que lo camviare.

Magana

Revisado el 15/3/2023

Excelente

Excelente

Puntos a favor

Un buen servicio de mis agentes [contenido sensible oculto]

Desventajas

Asta el momento no etenido mala experiencia todo esta funcionando Perfecto y me gusta mucho

Respuesta de SpotOn

We love to hear it, Magana. We appreciate your feedback - we're here to work with you, for you.

Rick
Rick
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

A True Game Changer

Revisado el 30/1/2020

Restaurant owners share many of the same struggles in managing and growing their businesses. Issues such as real-time enterprise level reporting, back office updates immediately available on all stations, including their online ordering site, controlling labor cost, and payroll reporting. Additionally with the integration with third party delivery services, the cost savings by eliminating user error is proving to be a huge factor.
SpotOn Restaurant provides the tools and resources that are necessary for independents as well as multi-chain national brands.

Puntos a favor

The Freedom Group is a proud dealer of SpotOn Restaurant. We are a company that is passionate about serving our clients with great technology coupled with phenomenal service. SpotOn Restaurant allows us to bring real value to our clients on the technology front, while enabling us to offer a high level of support due to the cloud infrastructure.

Desventajas

As we have thoroughly enjoyed working with the entire SpotOn team, I do not have any cons to report.

Nachely

Customer Service

Revisado el 8/11/2023

Puntos a favor

We appreciate the responsiveness of the staff at SpotOn. We feel supported by their support team and like we have contingencies in place in case something were to go wrong like internet outtage and system glitches. We feel these would be quickly handled and tended to.

Desventajas

There's a learning curve with SpotOn. The system can be a little bit confusing to understand at first because you have to be navigate different websites. However, the staff is always available.

Aloha EPOS y Clover

Razones para elegir SpotOn

We feel we are well supported and cared for. We don't feel like one of the many accounts and are always met with quick resolutions.

Software anterior

talech y Toast POS

Respuesta de SpotOn

We appreciate the feedback, Nachely. Customer support is important to us, and we're happy to hear about your experience with our team - especially during your initial learning curve. We look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Anthony
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

Gift Card System needs a lot of work

Revisado el 22/4/2024

Puntos a favor

Nothing, I've only used as a customer of an establishment that uses SpotOn

Desventajas

There is no way for a customer to check a gift card balance online. When I sought customer support it took a number of back and forth emails for them to provide me with the balance on my two gift cards... and BOTH balances they sent me were incorrect. Every gift card in my wallet has the ability to check the balance online except this one.

Respuesta de SpotOn

This is helpful for us to know, Anthony, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At SpotOn, we are constantly evolving our tech and its capabilities to better support businesses, so we upgraded our gift card provider to help resolve issues like this.

Angela

Great Customer Support

Revisado el 11/3/2024

We have not had any major issues. Ease of use and building menus and making changes is a great benefit. Customer service has been great.

Puntos a favor

[sensitive content hidden] assisted us in making sure we were able to make our expo screen work to fit our needs. If he was not able to assist with features we wanted to be able to use, he researched how to make them work for us.
[sensitive content hidden] has always been a great help with questions regarding answered quickly and made sure I was passed on to the correct person, to assist us.

Desventajas

The order entering screen is sometimes way more steps than it seems it should be.

Respuesta de SpotOn

We appreciate the feedback, Angela, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear about your experience with our customer support team and look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Calar

The Dymond Experience Review

Revisado el 17/11/2023

Most of my business comes through them because that’s where I direct my customers so there’s a trust there

Puntos a favor

The convenience of the system and the help creating a menu and their hands on approach to getting me set up.

Desventajas

I don’t like that my accounts has been charged 3 different times for amounts that should not have. They are in the process of rectifying it but it’s an inconvenience

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir SpotOn

More Quality Service and a better explanation of their work and what I wanted aligned with them

Razones para cambiar a SpotOn

It felt right and aligned with the direction I wanted for my business

Respuesta de SpotOn

Thank you for the feedback, Calar. We're happy to hear about your experience with menu creation and our support team. We apologize for the difficulty with the charges - if you have any more issues with this, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@spoton.com. We look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Rachel
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

SpotOn review for Rachel's Cafe and Creperie

Revisado el 23/11/2023

very good! we have had minimal issues and when we do they are usually pretty quick and easy to fix

Puntos a favor

ease of use and our friendly and SUPER helpful local tech wizard [sensitive content hidden]

Desventajas

has the occasional glitch and the phone customer service line can be tricky and take a long time to get through/get a call back sometimes

Respuesta de SpotOn

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to leave us a review, Rachel. We're happy to hear about your experience with customer service, and we've passed along your additional feedback on glitches & wait times to the appropriate teams on our end. We look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Heathee

Switch now

Revisado el 9/11/2023

Great experience from the start but I enjoy the personal touch of the techs walking me through the process and their advice etc. [sensitive content hidden] is my preferred go to if he’s available. Very helpful!

Puntos a favor

Hands on help from the rep to set and customer service throughout the whole process. Once you’re set up it’s very convenient for the employees to use and cut out all unnecessary steps

Desventajas

I’m really glad we switched from our previous system. We didn’t want to lose money and deal with the hassle but I’m glad we made the correct decision.

Respuesta de SpotOn

Thanks for the shoutout, Heather! Customer service is important to us, and we're happy to hear about your experience with our team. Small businesses are at the core of their local communities, and we're proud to help support them and the people who run them.

Mina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great investment for your business to succeed

Revisado el 9/11/2023

I LOVE IT! and i am a hard business owner to please! The entire team that i worked with from the beginning were and still hands on. Thanks to everyone

Puntos a favor

Effective and in point and has tons of options for my restaurant, customer service is outstanding, back up router is a huge plus when the Internet goes down you can still be able to operate

Desventajas

Closing day report need to be more clear

Square Point of Sale

Razones para elegir SpotOn

Compared the options and SpotOn got my attention

Razones para cambiar a SpotOn

After scheduling a demo with SpotOn engineer i came to understanding that it's the right product for my restaurant

Respuesta de SpotOn

Thank you for your kind words, Mina, and for taking the time to leave us a review. We're proud to help support you and your business.

Adam

Hard to learn

Revisado el 16/2/2024

The sales man know nothing, does not have any knowledge about how to operate equipment, when asked just texts you to call support. Pushy sales man promises the world then does nothing, talking about us behind our backs to other restaurants, that I know the [sensitive content hidden].. my other pos company was night and day better, always answer my questions, phone calls, never pushed me aside to handle it on my own. Only have 1 tech guy to help with repairs and is never in the state, so I have to hook up and fix my new broken equipment, the list goes on and on.

Puntos a favor

Able to do more work from home, using own computer

Desventajas

Not much, the equipment is faulty, have replaced a kitchen printer, a monitor and waiting on what’s next

Respuesta de SpotOn

Adam, this is not the experience we want you to have and we apologize for the issues you've faced. We'd love to rectify this situation as soon as possible - could you please send the best phone number to reach you at to clientengagement@spoton.com? We'll have a support member reach out to you. Again, we apologize for this expereince and hope to speak with you soon.

Nick

Best system ever!

Revisado el 16/2/2020

I've had no difficulty reaching a service tech 90% of the time. I also appreciate the way more serious problems are immediately escalated to a supervisor who has ALWAYS solved my problem.

Puntos a favor

Most of all, it is the simplest system I've ever had for teaching new servers. Secondly, the ability to make adjustments from any computer remote or on-site is fantastic!

Desventajas

Like any computer, there are occasional glitches. The key is not to panic, and refresh system first before any troubleshooting

Andrew

Game Changer

Revisado el 23/4/2020

Spoton has been great from the start from the sales reps presentation to the feedback to the help and just the restaurant industry in general. Our rep had experience in restaurants so he showed us some tricks and shortcuts in creating our menu that was a huge plus for us. He also was very knowledgeable in marketing so he offered his guidance for free which helped us grow our business with online ordering.

Puntos a favor

The features I love best about SPOTON restaurant is the support and the ease-of-use. Sales reps was very knowledgeable and supportive. He trained 30 employees on site and was available instantly when we had questions. He was there the whole week when we started the product conversion and actually did some free advertising for us to show his support. He made us a believer in SPOTON and that showed us that SPOTON really does partner with their merchants with transparency low rates great reporting and all in all best restaurant point-of-sale on the market we have seen we are a spoton customers for life thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for introducing us to SpotOn Restaurant and all of its capabilities.

Desventajas

The only thing we really didn’t like about the software is the ability to use digital gift cards on the online ordering but we have we have been made aware that this is on its way in development.

Maitre'D, Aloha EPOS, Clover y Toast POS

Razones para elegir SpotOn

Support was horrible in our rates keep going up where are you and transparent. The system will slow down it’s very unstable. Used it for 8 years.

Razones para cambiar a SpotOn

There was really no comparison in the features they offered for 40 to 50% lower with continued free support and updates cloud-based with free mobile back up plus all the marketing you get with the SpotOn platform was a huge deciding factor for us plus our rep was honest about each one of our choices he didn’t downgrade any other company just told us the difference between the competitors. We checked his data and he was 100% honest.
Heidi
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Regret switching to Spoton

Revisado el 15/4/2022

Customer service is typically easy to get ahold of. They try but sometimes it is beyond them and they send you up the chain and that is where I found that I got really no where.

I couldn't figure out sales originally and I get passed to different people. A month later kind of figured it out but extremely time consuming. Due to flaws in the system. Supposedly going to get fixed but who knows when and it will not revert back so it will only be going forward.

I personally would have not made the switch and now I know to ask a lot more detailed questions.
Ask to see marketing.
Ask to see reports and understand what the numbers mean and how it ties out.

Puntos a favor

I liked that Door Dash delivery was built into the system.
Eventually got the menu setup the way I want it to look but it took a lot of hours and creative ways of getting it into the POS and then online ordering. Hours put in by me via customer support as they were not that helpful in regards to this.

Desventajas

The reporting is horrible. I need 3 reports to book 1 day sales.
There are 3 different websites vs everything being on 1 website.
You can't do a refund for an online order. You are required to call customer support or go to yet another website and request the refund.
Only refunds that you can do is if remove the credit card info and reenter it.
Menu creation did not go well. There is no audit trail and things are to easy to change. As soon as you change something there is no going back. It is done and updated. Should have a confirm before changing.
Things would randomly change over night. I believe that Spoton people would go in and think they are fixing something but it would make it worse.
Implementation did not go well due to so many menu issues. Ended up need to duplicate a number of items one for online ordering and one for the POS due to they don't work together.
Some reports you can't view more than 1 day a time.
Day of the week starts on a Monday vs a Sunday. Extremely annoying for me. Weekly reports are Monday - Sunday. Cant find a way to fix this.
Marketing and loyalty are a joke. Marketing campaign does not tell you how much sales were done via a click through the campaign. The templates for marketing are not very good. If you still consider Spoton after this do not go for the marketing. There are better options out there for the same or less price.
Sales tax has different amounts in the same report. They say to ignore one. So remove it.

Revel Systems y Toast POS

Razones para elegir SpotOn

Was not Square for Restaurant so missing a lot of features.

Software anterior

Square Point of Sale y Square Online

Razones para cambiar a SpotOn

Cost and what I expected them to have. Nothing works really as they stated it would.

Respuesta de SpotOn

We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you've had with reporting! I've alerted our success team and they will be reaching out to you shortly to help explain the reporting functionality. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly at support@spoton.com for additional assistance in the future.

Reagan
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Wish I would've looked at reviews

Revisado el 14/7/2023

I have had nothing but issues from the very moment I agreed to sign up. I was sold hard on the program as it was hard for me to make the change, and once I signed up- it was nothing but issues. At one point I just went back to my original Point of Sale and continued just making my monthly payments on the SpotOn program still trying to get my funds refunded back to me. One of the managers actually had the audacity to negotiate my refund amount with me. Then told me my previous rep had called them and told them she didn't make a mistake and that I had signed up for splitting the transaction fee with my customer? WHAT.

Puntos a favor

I thought the ease of taking a credit card as payment would be beneficial to my business. A lot of Point of Sale systems charge a transaction fee for each transaction, so to me, it should help me make things flow smoother day to day.

Desventajas

What I like the very least about SpotOn is the amount of missing funds that I found when I looked into my account. I had to then go spend quite a bit of time double checking everything to make sure I was getting paid. That alone was the biggest deterrent. The application, and what I found out later was their only contract, which was unfortunate because our service representative signed us up for both fee options not one or the other. Our business had the option to pass along the fee to the customer or to split the fee with the customer. For some reason, we were signed up for both. We had some pages that were showing one way and others for another option. I trusted my rep to submit the application in completion and for some reason that did not happen. The odd thing was that a couple months into our contract, the fee was option was switched. They claimed it was changed because it was incorrect. No one informed us of this. The new fee was different from what I had intially signed up for. One rep on the phone looked up our contract online and also made the statement that it looked like we had signed up for both options. But how could that have made any sense? Were we getting charged for even more? I reached out to my rep about the fees coming out on our end as well as the customers and was told she would look into it. Never heard back. Months later when my funds got frozen, I reached out to her only to find out she was let go. No one told me, I just was left without help.

Respuesta de SpotOn

Hi Reagan, we're sorry to hear about the frustration you've experienced. It looks like we've been actively working with you on a resolution for the past week, and we look forward to getting things resolved for you as soon as possible!

Bret

Glad I made the switch

Revisado el 10/11/2020

Exellent! Customer service has fixed all issues with one call! I never need to call back or send an email again it has saved me time and MONEY!!!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, great customization, awesome customer service, Sales Rep delivered as promised! Backend of system is easy to use, I have more control over my stores now! Also the add on features of Reserve which I will start using soon, loyalty programs and integrations are a plus!!

I love the ability to control overrides on pricing, discounts, voids all from my phone and I can be anywhere!!

Desventajas

So its more of an inconvenience, in order for my phone to ping for a an override I must logged on, so it becomes a slight issue! Other than that its a great system!

Lightspeed Retail y Toast POS

Razones para elegir SpotOn

Because of outrageous charges from our previous POS, poor customer service, lack of care for the customer, and them feeling like they were doing us a favor for being our POS System!!!

Razones para cambiar a SpotOn

Local rep, Complete system setup, pricing was great, and was recommended by friend that owns a restaurant nearby.
Susan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Can’t believe we didn’t use them from the beginning

Revisado el 2/11/2022

Every aspect of this POS is very understandable & easy. For any questions we gave customer support is always there to help. As the Accountant for this restaurant the back of the house reports & getting payroll information & fixing things is so simple & takes me half the time to do payroll compared to the old POS. New employees gave no problem learning the POS.

Puntos a favor

Everything from the process of giving them what they needed to get us started for what we needed in a POS system to the installation to their customer service & especially the easy use of the POS & getting reports!

Desventajas

Nothing, all questions were answered, easy process and we have everything we need.

Respuesta de SpotOn

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, Susan! We really appreciate this feedback and your business. We look forward to continuing our partnership.

Ben
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Premium Features and Unrivaled Transparency

Revisado el 10/2/2021

SpotOn continues to be an invaluable technology partner that listens well and proactively presents innovative solutions to drive our business forward.

Puntos a favor

True, cloud POS with the flexibility to run on a myriad of different hardware devices.
It just works. Low-maintenance and reliable even at high-volume restaurants.
An innovative and evolving platform that adapts quickly to the changing needs of the restaurant industry.
Transparent pricing with no long-term contracts.
The sales and implementation teams were there every step of the way.
User-friendly. Training our service teams was simple and exciting.
Robust suite of features: DoorDash Drive, Waitlist/Reservation Management, Online Ordering, Marketing/Loyalty.

Desventajas

Would like a more robust first-party delivery module and/or more delivery integrations and more best-in-breed integrations in general.

Revel Systems y Toast POS

Razones para cambiar a SpotOn

Hardware flexibility, price, no long-term contracts.
Collin
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Overall Great new POS system with loads of features but also bugs/issues

Revisado el 22/2/2023

Overall it is an 8/10 for me. We are glad we switched, and are glad to see some of these issues being addressed. I feel in the long run, this was a good decision for us and look forward to working with them more.

Puntos a favor

Spot-On is a great POS overall and is helping our business in many ways. The reporting and back of house features are amazing. Lots of useful reports. Customer service is also great! Our rep, [sensitive content hidden] is wonderful and is always available to answer our questions!

Desventajas

I feel like the company and system itself is still new and has a lot of bugs and issues they need to work out. A lot of the features are amazing, but come with issues they have yet to figure out. The Cash-discounting feature is cool since it is saving us a lot of money, but it seems to wreak havoc on other functions and reporting, causing things to get confusing.

Razones para elegir SpotOn

Archaic old system that crashed a lot, had very few features, and reporting was weak compared to Spot-OnThe Cash-Discounting promotion was the main reason why we ended up switching.

Razones para cambiar a SpotOn

Cash DiscountingSuperior reportingOther companies within our organization had it already

Respuesta de SpotOn

Thank you for your feedback, Collin -- we are constantly evolving our tech and its capabilities to support businesses better. Keep an eye on our monthly newsletter for frequent updates and improvements.

Lonny

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Feedback

Revisado el 14/3/2023

Very good

Very good

Puntos a favor

On behalf of our family and staff, I wanted to give you some feedback after switching to SpotOn in January. First of all, the reporting is light years better than what we using before. Being able to see the daily Sales trends, labor costs, etc. has made us more profitable. Running payroll is much easier and passing information to our accountant is a click of a button. The dual pricing has given us peace of mind that we are passing on all of the cc processing fees. Having the printer in the kitchen has allowed our kitchen staff to view the tickets on the monitor and lowered our ticket times tremendously. On the weekends and before SpotOn we have always had a wait time before seating customers, typically about 40-45 minutes and after being seated ticket times would average about 30 minutes (although we weren't able to track it). Now, with SpotOn we have cut our ticket down by at least 10 minutes allowing us to serve more customers during the weekend. In addition, our FOH is unable to manipulate an order and change orders without getting manager approval. This has resulted in way less food mistakes and delays with service and ticket times.Our restaurant at this time has never been more efficient and the food has never been more consistent than what it is right now. Lastly, training new staff on the new system has been very easy. They pick up on the system quickly compared to the old cumbersome system.

Desventajas

A few glitches and communication issues on the implementation

Credit card processing fees

Respuesta de SpotOn

Thank you for your very kind words, Lonny.
We're proud to help support you and your business.

Ricardo
  • Sector: Administración educativa

SCAM ALERT! It is impossible to cancel the SUBSCRIPTION. CASE #01113490

Revisado el 3/8/2023

Puntos a favor

I am beginning to think that the spoton company is a SCAM. I did not like anything about the comapany and its device, the device was slow to process the transactions and the other half the time it did not process the transactions at all. It has been over two months since i tried cancelling my subscription it has been impossible to cancel. One thing that has been possible is taking money out my account. Every time i called some higher up suppose to call me back but never does. I am going to report this SCAMPANY to the authorities

Respuesta de SpotOn

Ricardo, we are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced. James Clark, a member of our team, has been trying to contact you over the phone and via email. Please let us know if there's a better number or address to reach you at. You should see a refund of $25.00 for the Platform Fee pending on your bank statement today. For additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at clientengagement@spoton.com

Katie

I love Spoton!

Revisado el 16/5/2022

Well, we modified spoton and made it our online ordering system during lockdown.
It probably saved...

It probably saved us $3k plus online ordering commissions.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, modifications are easy, wide range of variables built in to customize to your restaurants needs.

Desventajas

I wish I could customize a blackout time for a specific section by day (instead of all seatings) versus editing the floorplan exceptions. Example: when I know it is going to be 100 degrees tomorrow, that I could create a blackout time, for the patio, from 430-630pm.

Also, I wish we had more characters for reservation messaging.

Lady, I wish we could require credit cards for Google reservations (the verification code confuses people). They think it is a confirmation code.

Respuesta de SpotOn

Thanks for your candid review, Katie! I'm really excited to share with you that we have some solutions for you. 1). Taking Deposits/Credit Card Holds through Google requires changes to the Google process, which we have not been able to do to this point. We will continue to try to get this capability through Reserve with Google.
2). Blocking reservations in a specific section during specific times of operation is currently in development and will be released later this year.
3). The program specifically limits texting to the 160 character carrier limit to control costs associated with the program and maintain Reserve's best value in the industry profile.
4). Reserve will be eliminating its use of verification codes for reservations with the upcoming June 2022 software update. We hope this helps!

nicholas
  • Sector: Hardware informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Spot On saved my business with top brand dropped me MID AFTERNOON for no reason. Spot on has...

Revisado el 10/4/2023

its been great. I'm very happy with spot on and have no intentions to leave them , even if a company came along and offered .04 less, id say no.

Puntos a favor

they seamlessly took over for my previous company when they dropped me mid afternoon 4 years ago. Im loyal to spot on for that

Desventajas

it would be nice if they added some value added features like ability to access my money with a visa/mc, or ability to rush money to bank for small %. also, Apple Pay, contactless would be nice.

Respuesta de SpotOn

We love to hear it, Nicholas. We're happy to hear our team was able to get you up and running quickly. Small businesses are at the core of their local communities, and we're proud to help support them and the people who run them.

Harshil

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Hidden Charges

Revisado el 16/11/2020

I wasn't aware of installation charges If I knew it I wouldn't have them to come and install the POS which I could do very easily. I paid $750.00 which was automatic payment taken from my bank account.

Its really great for Restaurants

Desventajas

Speed and easy to operate

Give try to new Product on Market
brian

Stands out from others

Revisado el 11/1/2021

Spot on has allowed me to consolidate multiple processes into one manageable platform. I can run 90% of my financial off one program that has been tailored to my needs by the spot on crew.

Puntos a favor

It’s complete customizable dash allows you to have it your way. The ability to set reporting is also a huge plus. Once set up the way you want it, it becomes second nature and its ease of use is superb.

Desventajas

It took a while in the beginning to figure it all out and learn how I really wanted it set up. After the learning curve it became smooth sailing.

Razones para elegir SpotOn

To integrate cloud solutions.

Razones para cambiar a SpotOn

Customization. Integration. Ease of use.