Filtrar
Tamaño de la empresa
1 opinión

PegEx Platform

Waste management solution for disposal facilities & brokers

5 /5 (1 opinión) ¡Escribe una reseña!

5 /5
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Funcionalidades
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
1 opinión

• Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The PegEx Platform Is Where Innovation Meets Reliability And Efficiency

Revisado el 4/2/2020

We're taking our historically paper reliant industry into the digital age. We've seen a huge increase in overall operational efficiency and data retention. We're able to manage our customer base with ease and create new opportunities for revenue growth. The PegEx Platform is a true home run for the entire waste industry and we're lucky to be able to reap the benefits of this innovative software solution.

Puntos a favor

The Dashboard feature allows me to breeze through my daily tasks and provides an overall snapshot to help me attack my day with efficiency and accuracy. The PegEx Platform is truly reliable whether you're in the office or in the field and the mobile experience never lets me down when I need to access customer information on the road. We've seen a 20% increase in our close rate because The PegEx Platform allows us to optimize our industry-specific data. This puts vital information at our fingertips which gives us a leg up on the competition. The waste profile tool and custom document generator are can't miss features.

Puntos en contra

It can be easy to duplicate customer information at times but you're able to quickly remedy the mistake. The user experience could be improved in the Calendar view.