Filtrar
Tamaño de la empresa
Tiempo usado
1 opinión

Makeme.click

Campaign management solution for businesses

5 /5 (1 opinión) ¡Escribe una reseña!

5 /5
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Funcionalidades
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
1 opinión

• Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect software for lead generators. Full set of real-time performance data.

Revisado el 19/2/2020

I am a lead generator and have used trackers in the past. Most of them are good for clicks, views and such but if you are a lead generator, clicks just won’t cut it. With makeme.click I collect all my leads to one dash, one screen. I can integrate with all my clients. Then I set up filters and all my leads are sent to my clients automatically without me ever touching the settings again. Also, the integrations include pull back statuses, so when a status of a lead is changed by my clients or if a lead is rejected I see all this super important data on the leads screen and know at all times what is happening with my traffic. This has significantly improved my business performance.

Puntos a favor

Great system to manage lead generation and lead performance at the client side. The service includes integrations to whichever client you need, at no additional costs. It includes automatic distribution, status pull and even optimization according to real-time performance. As a lead generator this is the perfect tool as a simple tracker of clicks just doesn’t cut it for me. Support is very attentive.

Desventajas

The system has a lot of tools for different types of online marketing businesses, I don’t use all of them so sometimes all these extra tools are just too much for me. Then again if I decide to expand my business, I guess they will come in handy.