Loom

Solución de creación de video que facilita la comunicación en el trabajo.

Calificación general

4,6 /5
(313)
Relación calidad-precio
4,6/5
Funcionalidades
4,5/5
Facilidad de uso
4,7/5
Asistencia al cliente
4,4/5

96%
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

313 opiniones

Alex
Calificación general
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Una gran herramienta que te va a ahorrar tiempo de escribir largos emails.

Revisado el 31/10/2022

Muy buena, lo he usado para muchas cosas, equipo, clientes, hasta familia. Muy recomendable.

Puntos a favor

La facilidad de uso y que puedas aplicar el branding de tu marca y que el receptor no hace falta que se descargue ninguna herramienta ni nada para poder el vídeo. El tracking de las visualizaciones también se agradece para saber cuándo y cuantas veces han visto tus vídeos.

Desventajas

Me gustaría poder tener más tiempo de grabación y capacidad de almacenamiento para la versión free.

Jesus
Calificación general
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Graba tu pantalla y muéstralo al mundo

Revisado el 8/1/2022

Puntos a favor

Es una solución cómoda para presentar documentación a clientes y equipo de forma remota. Grabas la pantalla y la explicación y envías el enlace. Puedes descargar los vídeos a tu disco duro. Uso la versión gratuita, que deja grabar vídeos de hasta 5 minutos.

Desventajas

No le he encontrado ningún defecto. Cumple con creces la función para la que lo utilizo

Samuel
Calificación general
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Engaging video tools for remote workers

Revisado el 20/10/2022

My experience with Loom is excellent, for the purpose of document review and online collaboration it is far superior to Zoom which works best for conversational meetings and discussions.

Puntos a favor

A simple yet effective tool, I use Loom frequently as a way to provide educational videos to my colleagues in a way which is engaging and semi-interactive by being able to annotate and highlight documents in real time whilst they watch.

Desventajas

It would be better if it had a scheduling function for online meetings where participants could be invite to join via an invitation. However I am still relatively new to this tool so it might have this feature and I have just not found it yet.

Marco
Calificación general
  • Sector: Traducción y localización
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good product, but it currently lack 2 important features

Revisado el 15/10/2022

Happy, but I was expecting much more.

Puntos a favor

It's very, very easy to create a video, even from your browser, once you install the extension. Just a few clicks.

Desventajas

At the time I'm writing (October 22) the search feature is case sensitive and doesn't search for substring. I.e. if you search for "cap" it doesn't find "Capterra".
The other critical missing feature is sorting video. You can't sort videos in your dashboard, not even alphabetically. You have to resort to folders to organize your videos somehow.
Another critical point is that sometimes it takes a long time to load a video. And occasionally, the GIF previews is not generated correctly and you get a broken link instead. I know (from support) they're working on this, so I expect at least this last glitch to be fixed very soon.

Raphaël
Calificación general
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Loom: quel autre intérêt que de d'avoir son visage intégré à la vidéo?

Revisado el 6/10/2022

Décevante, le passage de la version gratuite à la version payante n'offre quasiment rien à part de rallonger la durée possible de vidéo et l'espace de stockage. La qualité est mauvaise. À part couper des bouts, rien n'est faisable en terme de montage (et ce n'est pas facile).

Puntos a favor

J'apprécie de pouvoir mettre le visage sur la vidéo quoique finalement cela peut déconcentrer l'acquisition de l'information

Desventajas

On sent un branding/marketing ultra puissant et derrière à l'utilisation : un logiciel qui n'a quasiment aucune fonctionnalité à part filmer son écran - chose faisable avec un compte Google - et héberger - chose faisable avec YouTube.

Kevin
Calificación general
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The days of using screenshots to tell a story are over

Revisado el 7/11/2022

I use both the desktop app and browser extension to record videos from my desktop. Being in the IT business, I am constantly taking screenshots to explain things to my clients and my own team. Loom ended that because their easy-to-use screen recording software makes screenshots redundant. The free version limits you to 5 min recordings, but the business option allows longer recordings and team folders where shared recordings can be accessed. Once you have taken a recording, you can easily copy the URL and share it with internal and external people or embed it in a website, knowledge base or email. Recipients can comment on the video if you dont disable that feature and Loom shows metrics about views. Loom is super helpful for communicating ideas with people and is much faster and more effective than typing. Its also a great communication aid for remote teams.

Puntos a favor

Loom is a great way to make and share short video messages (talking head and screenshare). It is super helpful to explain complicated ideas to colleagues and clients in a far more effective and efficient way than typing long emails and pasting in screenshots. If I was able, I would use Loom to review Loom.

Desventajas

Video editing options (post recording) are limited but Loom are adding features regularly

Carly
Calificación general
  • Sector: Música
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A Great Video Tool for Fast & Clear Collboration!

Revisado el 6/11/2022

Overall I highly recommend Loom Video! It's a really nifty tool that is definitely utilized in this modern world of phones and Zoom. I really don't like setting up, planning, and sitting on Zoom for hours and this replaces that when it's really not necessary. I also deal with a lot of people overseas and this works so well for sharing work ideas with them when we can't talk regularly. Plus you can watch the video over and over so to me it's actually a more information way to present info to people. It's a really great idea and the execution is just a good. It's a product I use almost daily and will continue to use it and recommend it to anyone collaborating with others for work!

Puntos a favor

I really love the overall concept of Loom! It makes it really easy to send videos back and forth to people or teams you're working with, so you can adequately convey your message without the need for long video calls. The platform is also super simple to use which makes the whole process easier.

Desventajas

The only thing I would say about Loom is that I wish it was a little bit better on the mobile phone. It's awesome on your laptop but maybe it could be quicker and easier there.

Steve
Calificación general
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A very important tool for us - We love it!

Revisado el 3/11/2022

Fantastic! I don't think I've needed to contact support so I can't comment on that but the platform has been a fantastic experience to use!

Puntos a favor

The ease of use has to be the number one thing I love about Loom. Its so quick and easy to capture a video in any capacity I want from full microphone and live video to no mic, no camera, just the screen recording. Then it gives you the link and copies it automatically - everything about Loom is so easy to use and makes screen recordings so much faster.

Desventajas

A couple bugs I've seen such as the copy GIF feature doesnt always work or the download button won't show up unless you refresh the page. But these are very insignificant in my opinion because you can just refresh the page and it fixes it. Everything else has been excellent!

Pascal
Calificación general
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Tool for Team Communication and Screen Recording

Revisado el 3/10/2022

Loom remains my personal favorite for recording videos and making visual illustrations. I love it the simplicity plus it is very affordable.

Puntos a favor

What I love most about Loom is that it has a simplistic interface and it is incredibly easy to use, especially when it has to do with screen recording. It's my favorite tool for teleconferencing and team meetings because I can record my face and screen at the same time.

Desventajas

I don't remember disliking anything about Loom. Except for a time when I had mistakenly closed the app while recording, I was hoping that it would 'auto-save'. It was a one time experience tho, it's not enough reason to dislike anything about it.

Kit
Calificación general
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Making Recorded Communications More Personal

Revisado el 1/11/2022

Loom is the best! It helps me give my students a more personal way to teach them though we are countries apart.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about this software which my students like too is when I send them a project tutorial or demonstration using my Excel shared through this app, I can keep my face seen and it's not distracting in any way. I can choose to minimize my camera so that the focus is the screen. But my students say they feel it's a more personal way to teach them online classes.

Desventajas

I hope the screen and camera feature becomes available to my iPad too. I'm using the 8th Gen and it's probably the reason why it's restricted.

Lauren
Calificación general
  • Sector: Productos químicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool to communicate with others!

Revisado el 3/11/2022

Puntos a favor

This is a unique way to communicate with prospects. While emails often get deleted, a video creates a personal touch. Our insurance agents used them to communicate with prospects and to send over renewals. Email notifications that let you know that the video was viewed helped the agents strategize their sales strategy.

Desventajas

I have no cons about this software. It was a great addition to our agency.

Jeheen Mahmood
Calificación general
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best screen recorder for 99% people

Revisado el 10/8/2020

I only used the free plan, but I never felt I needed a paid version, the free plan was that good. It covered everything a regular screen recorder might want from an easy to setup solution. Loom doesnt offer advanced video editing options. But that is actually a plus for me as I know nothing of video editing and many other apps scared me off with their sliders and buttons and frames. I am a simple maker who knows his strengths and Loom helped me in playing those strengths.

I frequently used Loom for a quick screen grab for my employees and clients showing what I need and do. I later loaded the videos in my Youtube for marketing and easier distribution where network is poorer.

Puntos a favor

This is an app that you cant break. You can run it on a barely running PC, low on ram, processing power, poor or NO internet and it will still run, without any error. If it was a superhero, it would be Superman!

This is the easiest app that I have used for screen recording - I make instructional videos for my remote employees and content marketing. It runs on and off browsers and can save offline recording. Has very easy to use controls. Loom gives you 1 hour of recording on free plan which is simply generous, while many others give you 5-10 minutes. They have basic analytics for free plan and it is enough for many people.

Desventajas

There is simply nothing I did not like about Loom. For advanced users and video editors, Loom would feel too vanilla as there is little editing options. But Loom is not for advanced editing, it is for swift screen recording and does that superbly.

Alternativas consideradas

Filmora y Camtasia

Razones para elegir Loom

Screencastify had a limit of video duration that was too restrictive.

Software anterior

Screencastify

Razones para cambiar a Loom

Both Filmora and Camtasia are great apps. But they are both rather pricy and have too many advanced functions for my need and skills, I was overwhelmed.
Paul
Calificación general
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Loom is the original and still the best by leaps and bounds.

Revisado el 30/6/2022

From using the free version when they first released their product, to now paying for the professional version, I am constantly impressed. It is a vital part of how we provide support to our clients.

Puntos a favor

After trying every other option out there, from Bonjoro, Vimeo Record, and Dropbox Capture, desktop software like Snagit and Camtasia, and other similar pieces of software, Loom stands head and shoulders above all of them. It is simple to record, the video is uploaded quickly, the processing is ridiculously fast, the editing is faster than I have seen and it does what it says on the box.

Desventajas

Sometimes the webcam and the sound is a little out of sync.

AJ
Calificación general
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Can't beat the price (It's FREE) LOL but will be upgrading to a paid account soon!

Revisado el 23/1/2020

Makes it easier and faster to communicate with clients and teammates, a picture is worth a thousand words well a video is worth a million words. Saves a ton of time and clients love video presentations especially vs long borrowing emails. Also helps build relationships with clients in today's world everything seems to be done by phone, text or email this puts a face to the name,

Puntos a favor

It's FREE but also since I have been using LOOM they continue to improve even on the paid version, it has features that other charge $50 per month or more. Looms Pro paid plan is only $8-$10 a month so will be upgrading soon.

Desventajas

Just wish I was able to integrate with my CRM or via Zapier, I have to do more research as perhaps this is a feature on other plans.

Alternativas consideradas

BombBomb y Vidyard

Razones para cambiar a Loom

Loom is FREE and although BomBomb is a great product and has a tons of features they were a bit redundant to my CRM so I didn't need all those features and didn't want to pay more for features I didn't need or already had with my CRM. If you don't have a CRM then you could make the case for BombBomb as then it is well worth the money as a CRM with Video Email.
Ed
Calificación general
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Affordable, simple and effective screen recording software

Revisado el 9/6/2022

Excellent

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and share videos with clients and team mates

Desventajas

Limited features compared to more robust platforms

Alternativas consideradas

Vidyard

Razones para elegir Loom

More features and easier to use and share videos

Software anterior

Snagit

Razones para cambiar a Loom

Price and ease of use
Rony Peterson
Calificación general
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A very simple and easy tool for screen recording

Revisado el 25/7/2022

Loom is a good tool to make screen records and videos and upload automatically the videos without any command from the maker. For that, it is very handful to manage many videos. The price is very cheap and accomplishes the most basic needs for screen recording.

Puntos a favor

It is incredibly easy to make screen recordings and videos with this software. Also, there is no problem with worrying about uploading the videos because Loom does this without any action.

Desventajas

For its simplicity, some features are not so relevant for the users because they are on the desktop without the need for any software.

Alternativas consideradas

CloudApp, Hippo Video, Camtasia, Wistia, Vidyard y Snagit

Razones para elegir Loom

For trying other alternatives and using new platforms.

Software anterior

CloudApp, Hippo Video, Camtasia, Wistia, Vidyard y Snagit

Razones para cambiar a Loom

Because the cheap price and the recommendations from other users.
Jeff
Calificación general
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I Love This Application

Revisado el 18/12/2019

Application, add-in, software, Life-changing thingy . . . call it what you will, Loom has changed my life and could very well yours, too. I'm serious. I use Loom not only for teaching, which has made a huge difference in my effectiveness--especially with online teaching, but also for communication with any number of people in my role as a Dean in higher education. People actually think I know what I'm talking about and think that I'm effective when all I do is use Loom. Very few products or services are this user friendly and this consequential in delivering on outcomes that matter. Use Loom; you won't regret it, and it might just change your life.

Puntos a favor

Ease of Use; functionality to organize videos online; length of videos even in the free version.

Desventajas

That you have to pay to get premium features, now (they used to be revolutionary in that you didn't have to pay for it) and that unlike Jing, you can't just drag and capture whatever you want--it's either your screen of the application in you're in.

Csaba
Calificación general
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Awesome app that helps you boost your communication with clients

Revisado el 18/12/2019

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and pretty reliable. The competitors offer lower quality in general while working with Loom feels like a professional tool. I really like the core concept and it works perfectly: just hit record on your desktop and when you are done, it's already on the cloud and ready to be sent in an email or Slack message. I use Loom whenever I need to add clarity to the files I'm sending. When I send designs to clients or team mates, I'll make them watch a Loom recording so that they get the full picture. However, I discovered more and more cases to use Loom - pretty much whenever an email is not enough to get the message across.

Desventajas

There were some minor flaws with the tool but recently (in the last year) I didn't really experience any bugs or issues with the connection. I guess the only thing they could improve is to hide the avatar/video by default since if I don't want to record myself using the camera, I don't see a lot of point in having my avatar visible in the bottom-left corner. I need to get rid of that each time I launch the tool.

Connie
Calificación general
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A GREAT product for screen capture and demonstrations

Revisado el 18/12/2019

I am responsible for instructing faculty on how to use software - the Loom system allows me to 'show and tell' via video how to do various things, how to solve problems, etc. Many faculty tell me they keep my loom videos and refer to them later.

Puntos a favor

There is a lot I like about this software - it's ease of use, it's library of my saved files, the option to download the video into .mp4 format to name a few. I like that I can rename the videos, that I can paste the link and have it play when my recipients click the link. I like the options to use screen only, static picture of myself, or video of myself in the corner while doing the demonstration. I also like the 'desktop' option for screencapture so if my video crosses programs I can have it on the same video!

Desventajas

The one thing I would really like is a 'screen shot' option. I currently need to use another program for screenshots that allow me to take a screenshot, draw arrows and circles, and captions. Since Loom is only video I need to use both programs....but Loom is so great, I don't mind the hassle.

Usuario verificado
Calificación general
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent product that is being consistently improved.

Revisado el 24/5/2022

I'm a big fan of Loom. I don't think there's an easier or more affordable way to quickly and easily shoot and share video content, and screen shares.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to make a quick screencapture or video and share it with others. I often use it to explain things to clients, without having to write out a full e-mail. It's also helpful when reviewing documents, as they can be viewed along with video and audio commentary.

The fact that you can shoot a video, and share the link in no more than a few clicks of the mouse is fantastic.

Desventajas

The file structure for completed videos is a bit difficult to manage. I still haven't mastered this, so my video storage is a bit of a mess. I understand that they've released new features recently to make this better, but I haven't had a chance to look at it. I haven't had to.

Alternativas consideradas

VideoAsk

Razones para cambiar a Loom

Loom seemed more straightforward. I didn't need people to shoot a video response.
Justin
Calificación general
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great, Fast, and Simple Screen Recording Tool

Revisado el 11/2/2020

With Loom, I'm able to screen record things that are difficult to explain with words. This is essential given my team works in offices across the country. It allows my teammates to explain complicated software bugs to me so that I can easily reproduce and verify them. I use Loom more than any other Chrome extension.

Puntos a favor

Loom is really useful for recording issues that I run into as a software tester. Having the power to start recording my screen in just a couple clicks saves so much time for me so that I don't have to verbally communicate or write out how to reproduce a bug. It's built right into Chrome, but you can record anything else on your screen with it as well. You can opt for it to record your face while you're doing the screen recording too. It's really intuitive and quick to start recording, and sharing a recording is as easy as sending someone a URL.

Desventajas

There's not much to dislike with Loom. If I had one con, it'd be that it doesn't remember my preferred settings each time I record. It will default to recording my face and my audio, which I usually turn off each time.

SRI
Calificación general
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

New and easier ways to give my students feedback and tutorial

Revisado el 13/8/2021

Puntos a favor

I like Loom so much as it eases my jobs, especially during WFH. I use video Loom to give instructions or tutorials explaining details of class assignments to my students. Also, I use it a lot to help my job as a thesis supervisor. Using video Loom, I can provide more structured feedback to my students using screen recording, showing their work that needs revisions. I think this helps them a lot as they can get a better understanding by viewing the video and listening to my explanation. I encourage my students to use this platform to further discuss their work using the comment feature. The benefits that I get by using Loom videos, I can reduce the times for scheduled live consultations and have more flexible times to work on my students' thesis. Another point that I like, Loom is integrated with Gmail. So, as an alternative to sending links, I can send my video feedback directly via email.

Desventajas

Need more choices for cursor types to help highlighting important points

Benn
Calificación general
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Loom - a simple way to make tutorials

Revisado el 5/5/2022

Loom is an excellent tool to collaborate with your team, since you can describe the steps of a procedure for some software or some complex task, I like that you can combine recording your screen and at the same time using the camera, Loom is practical and its interface It is intuitive, it does not require much time to know how to use it and can be share easy with a link.

Puntos a favor

What I could emphasize the most is that Loom is very simple to use; it is a software that does not take up much screen space, it is unobtrusive, and you can select the plugin on any screen and record what I am doing; it also has the ability to turn the microphone on and off as needed. It is considerably more useful than written instructions to teach how to execute a task or administer a computer because I can create tutorials.

Desventajas

While I like how simple the desktop app is, I wish loom had more options for video editing.

Melissa
Calificación general
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Virtual Schooling Tool!

Revisado el 23/1/2020

My overall experience has been awesome. I have never had a bad experience. The videos always work. I have used them for all kinds of things, from working with students to showing parents where to find important forms to fill out to training, etc. I cannot imagine going back to my job without Loom! Any chance I get, I spread the word as well!

Puntos a favor

I love that I can show a student, teacher, or state department liaison what I am working on and exactly what my question is. This saves an insane amount of time during my work week. I love that it is so easy to grab my recording with a link. I am not sure if all, but most of the teachers at my school are using this tool now, after I did a demonstration at our back to school meeting in August. We are a virtual school and this is such a valuable tool for all subject areas.

Desventajas

I wish we had more than 100 free videos, but I understand the reasoning behind this. I wish there was a special package for educators. This is such a great tool to help us teach students and teachers get so little discounts as it is.

Keith
Calificación general
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Excellent tool for team collaboration, training and documentation

Revisado el 11/6/2021

I have saved many hours of time making revisions or asking for better explanations in email when troubleshooting with a remote client. We also use this for step by step tutorials for our in house documentation. We record what we are doing and embed the video with written documentation in Notion. You can play it right from within the Notion page, which is great!

Puntos a favor

It is so easy to record your screen while you talk and you can do it from anywhere.

Desventajas

The only thing I wish it had were the ability to remove the controls from the bottom of the screen while recording.

Alternativas consideradas

Vimeo

Razones para cambiar a Loom

Loom is cheaper and does the job well even with the free version. It also wins over Vimeo since they have an app and don't have to run it as a Chrome exension.