Opiniones de Hostfully Property Management Platform

Hostfully Property Management Platform

4,2 (214)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Plataforma de gestión de propiedades para empresas de alquiler vacacional

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

214 opiniones

Cristina
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

PESIMA PLATAFORMA Y SERVICIO

Revisado el 29/5/2024

NADA

Desventajas

TODAS, pesimo servicio al cliente. soluciones nulas a los problemas con la plataforma

Hostaway

Razones para cambiar a Hostfully Property Management Platform

" mejores productos" lo cuales termino siendo una estafa

Hello Cristina,

Thank you for your candid feedback. We're sorry to hear about your negative experience with our platform and customer service. Your concerns are important to us, and we aim to address and resolve any issues promptly. Please reach out to our support team directly at support@hostfully.com so we can work on finding a solution to the problems you've encountered. Your input is valuable as we strive to improve our services.

Nick
Nick

Early User...and Hostfully Continues to Add More Relevant Features

Revisado el 18/6/2020

Hostfully is allowing us to grow in a more organized manner, allowing us to better manage our properties and providing us a competitive advantage.

Puntos a favor

Hostfully has allowed Osa Property Management to grow from managing just a couple of homes and each of us sending out numerous emails during the rental cycle, to now, where we have total calendar control, fully integrated to numerous other sites and auto-triggered communications with renters and travelers.

Desventajas

I didn't take the time to learn the software early on and under-utilized its functionality. It can do so much, and it is all relatively easy and intuitive, but it just takes some time to study and to practice.

The customer service at Hostfully is wonderful!! They are quick to respond to questions and will provide solutions to every question I've had through the years.

Shannon

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Hostfully is a breath of fresh air in the world of PMS

Revisado el 6/6/2023

We are very happy and refer hostfully to others without hesitation.

We are very happy and refer hostfully to others without hesitation.

Puntos a favor

We have loved our onboarding experience with Hostfully. The support team is wonderful. We really appreciate the response time and attention to the details. Support is always helpful and encouraging. We love the way that the platform looks. We also really appreciate the built-in booking website. Super helpful and keeps things streamlined. We also appreciate how we receive updates regarding new or improved features.

Desventajas

We know that the team is working on updating the calendar features. We would like to see more flexibility with the calendar so that we can add color-coding, and notes, etc. but otherwise we are very satisfied with the stremline processes.

Respuesta de Hostfully

Thank you for your wonderful review of Hostfully, Shannon. We are thrilled to be described as a breath of fresh air in the world of Property Management Systems (PMS). Your feedback means a lot to us, and we're glad that our platform has made a positive impact on your business.
It's fantastic to hear that you have loved your onboarding experience with Hostfully and that our support team has been wonderful.
We are delighted that you find our platform visually appealing and appreciate the convenience of the built-in booking website. We understand your desire for more flexibility with the calendar, including features like color-coding and notes. Rest assured, our team will listen to your feedback!

We appreciate your trust in Hostfully and are honored to have been chosen based on positive reviews, ease of use, price, and support. We are glad to hear that our automation capabilities have helped cut your workload in half, streamlining your processes.

Thank you for referring Hostfully to others without hesitation and for being such a great customer! :D

Jennifer

• Asistencia al cliente

Software looks good but the company is not

Revisado el 10/2/2018

Since submitting this feedback, a representative of Orbirentals / Hostfully has made contact in April, refunded the sums deducted from our account and apologised for the lack of response to my issues at the beginning of the year. She has explained that the company was conducting a merger and customer relations may have suffered at the time because of the changes and pressure of work-load I think it is very decent of her to try and make amends, even several months down the line.

Puntos a favor

A move from our current pms is long overdue and I have been looking at many alternatives. This one looked promising and I was very keen on it:

- It seems easy and straightforward to set up and use
- There are useful connections to other apps and complementary software.
- The pricing is competitive.

Unfortunately I have not been able to fully explore it, nor sign up officially, as the company is not as straightforward and easy to use as the software appears to be.

Desventajas

In order to evaluate this pms you have to sign up for a `free two-week trial AND supply your card details. As a rule, I would avoid a company that does this but they have all these great reviews and so, against my better judgment, I went ahead. I expected that there would be an email reminder that the trial was coming to an end - not an unreasonable expectation but sadly it is.

I received no reminder that the two-week trial was coming to an end and that I would be charged. No notification nor receipt when they made TWO separate charges to my card. Two charges because apparently, I upgraded my account by asking to see a feature not visible on the trial account, and which was activated, not by me.

Glitches happen and I thought this could be sorted out. Again, I was wrong. Instead, I received a schlock response about how everything is automated and it is up to the `user to sign up and also to cancel. So, if the software is so well automated - why can it not send emails notifying a `free trial has ended and charges have been levied?

I was never able to speak to a real person. For three days I tried calling two phone numbers but they always went to voicemail. I then received an email from customer agent asking me to make an appointment to speak to him by clicking on a calendar link - the next available slot was the following week! Not the correct response when there is a problem; the correct response is to pick up the phone and sort it out today - not next week.

Respuesta de Hostfully

User was contacted and provided follow up comments to their review. The company apologized for not providing immediate support during the week-end, but we do require users to schedule onboarding calls, and do not provide onboarding calls during week-ends.

Sarah

Top Rated for many reasons. Great company culture and leadership

Revisado el 27/3/2023

Not only, Game-changing for operations and increased revenue , but also peace of mind knowing team members have better access to operationsto help make them successful in their various support roles.

Puntos a favor

customer service and help articles. triggers and templates with sms featurecleaning jobs, owner blocks

Desventajas

increasing costssome integrated tools do not provide the same level of customer support that hostfully does. Owner blocks could be included in repots along with "costs" in spreadsheet, Owner block trigger a cleaning job

OwnerRez , Lodgify y Kigo

Razones para cambiar a Hostfully Property Management Platform

Keystone Award [sensitive content hidden] white paper and assessment for my needs.

Respuesta de Hostfully

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review, Sarah.
We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our company culture, leadership, customer service, and help articles. We're also glad to hear that you find our triggers and templates with SMS feature useful, and that they have been game-changing for your operations and increased your revenue.

We're constantly striving to improve our service, so we appreciate your feedback on the owner blocks and integrated tools. We'll take your comments into consideration as we continue to develop and enhance our platform.
Thank you for choosing Hostfully! :)

Rob

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Hostfully is the software that brings everything together!

Revisado el 21/2/2023

My experience with Hostfully has been great! It takes some time to get to know the ins and outs of what it can do. But once you learn it, there is no reason to look elsewhere!

Puntos a favor

Hostfully is a robust vacation rental management platform that offers a range of features and tools to make managing vacation rentals easy and efficient. Hostfully's integration with popular listing platforms like Airbnb and HomeAway makes it easy to manage all of your rental properties in one place. At the same time, its reporting and analytics tools provide insights into occupancy rates, revenue, and other key performance metrics.I genuinely appreciate the platform's user-friendly interface and responsive customer support, as well as the platform's ability to automate many of the tedious tasks associated with vacation rental management. Their chat function has live people on the other end, and the response time is usually minutes (not hours or days)!Overall, if you're a vacation rental owner or property manager looking for an all-in-one solution to streamline your operations and improve the guest experience, Hostfully is definitely worth considering.

Desventajas

I waited too long to implement a channel manager. I had 12-15 properties at the time. The more properties you have, the longer the implementation takes. For anyone planning to manage more than five units, do yourself a favor and take the plunge early.

Hostaway , OwnerRez y Guesty For Hosts

Razones para cambiar a Hostfully Property Management Platform

Hostfully was the perfect blend or usability, affordability, and functionality. With Hostfully, I know I can scale my business to 100+ units without the need for additional software.

Respuesta de Hostfully

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Hostfully, Rob.
We are thrilled to hear that our platform has made managing your vacation rentals easy and efficient, and that you appreciate our user-friendly interface and responsive customer support.
We're glad that our automation and reporting tools have been helpful in streamlining your operations, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with a great experience.

Thank you for choosing Hostfully!

Melisa

Sweet Spot Rentals loves Hostfully

Revisado el 1/11/2023

Puntos a favor

We love the people at Hostfully. They are always willing to listen to the needs you have and come up with a great implementation and time line for it. Always willing to grow with you.

Desventajas

There isn't much because if we have an issue or something we would like for them to add they have been great about helping us with it.

Respuesta de Hostfully

Thank you so much for your kind review and your appreciation of our team, Melisa. We're delighted to hear that you find our approach attentive and accommodating to your needs. We're always committed to evolving and growing alongside our clients. Your feedback about our ability to address any issues and your feature requests is much appreciated.

We're thrilled you chose Hostfully Property Management, and we look forward to our continued partnership.

Janice

Positive review

Revisado el 29/10/2023

Positive overall experience with Hostfully except the guide book.

Positive overall experience with Hostfully except the guide book.

Puntos a favor

Help with on boarding was import for me and much appreciated.

Desventajas

Calendar is easy to see all properties and pricing functions with ease.

Respuesta de Hostfully

Thank you for your positive review of Hostfully, Janice. We're glad you found our onboarding support helpful and It's great that you find our calendar and pricing functions easy to use for property management.

Thank you for choosing Hostfully.

Sarah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great options

Revisado el 27/10/2023

loved it. Actually Staci was my onboarding agent at first and pablo took over. he went over and beyond.

Visually appealing
easy to navigate
Onboarding was amazing! thank you
great customer service

Desventajas

Email templates took me the longest - woudl love to see more of a professional look

some of the automatic templates that I don't use often go out and look way different than my emails - so more development there. A lot of cut and pasting.

Respuesta de Hostfully

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Sarah! We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform visually appealing and easy to navigate and that you find our Customer service great!

Your feedback on email templates is valuable, and we'll work on enhancing their professional look and usability.

We're also delighted to hear that your onboarding experience with Staci and Pablo was exceptional.

Thank you for your review and for choosing us!

Warren

Great experience

Revisado el 14/2/2024

Again, wish we had moved sooner. Everything is user friendly and we have support 24/7.

Puntos a favor

Everything so far has been so easy. After Using Villas 365, we were very worried about the onboarding stage but it was such a breeze and we wish we did the move sooner.

Desventajas

Booking.com is not that great on Hostfully, unfortunately Hostfully doesnt have all features/amenities that pulls through to the Booking.com profile which affects our page score. They are working on this however.

Marco
Marco

One (sad) year using Orbirental

Revisado el 21/3/2019

One year ago I decided to betray my old and robust channel manager Wubook for Orbirental, attracted by its endless features list and the strong discount I was able to negotiate.
A reliable channel manager MUST do real-time price changes and inventory updates, while managing hassle-free reservations modifications and deletions, and unfortunately Orbirental is very weak in all of that and doesn't manage reservations of multiple units at all (!)
It has been a very frustrating year, full of anger, cursing, overbooking and, last but not least, a lot of time and money lost: a real nightmare.
I have exchanged a huge amount of e-mail with tech support but none of their fixes showed stability: after a short time problems came back or new ones appeared.
I have tried all of the features, like e-mail templates, webhook and API connectivity, and none is really reliable, everything is very buggy.
SO, if your have one or two vacation properties and you want to play a little with a channel manager, maybe you can give Orbirental a try, but if you are running a serious accommodation business and time for your is money, I definitely recommend to look somewhere else.

Puntos a favor

The interface's graphics is nice, the calendar is easy to ready, the e-mail templates are useful.

Desventajas

Everything is buggy and totally unreliable.

Respuesta de Hostfully

This user has been trying to use the Orbirental API to their own custom layer, and seems to be challenged in understanding basic technology. To make matter worse, the user has been continuously sending threatening and insulting communication to our staff, so we decided not to renew their subscription. This retaliatory review was expected, is not substantiated and has been flagged for removal. Readers should feel free to contact us if they have any concerns.

Jaci
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

I'm obsessed!

Revisado el 25/8/2021

Their customer support staff is amazing. I feel like I know them all by name! Within hours they have chatted back to me with incredible support and always answer my question or team up with the software I'm having challenges with and help me get it all sorted.

Puntos a favor

When I began researching PMS platforms I mainly looked at how user friendly and clean the software felt. For example, I am a MAC user...and Hostfully reminded me of using a Mac (simple)...vs another platform that reminded me of a 90's PC (complicated and dated). The hostfully platform is so simple to learn, and the layout is wonderful.

Not only that- it connects to AMAZING 3rd party partners! I am able to have nightly insurance, auto lock scheduling, auto cleaning scheduling, dynamic pricing and so much more!

When I hear people still use all the OTA's without a PMS...I do not know how they do it! Hostfully is my FAV!

Desventajas

The only thing is they do not have an app- so I try to keep my laptop handy for easier access!

OwnerRez

Razones para elegir Hostfully Property Management Platform

I only used the free version of IGMS for the auto message function. I never planned to use it long term. I wanted the best of the best- AKA Hostfully

iGMS

Razones para cambiar a Hostfully Property Management Platform

Yeevou WAS SUPER complicated and didn't seem to be developed well enough. OwnerRez- looked complicated and dated. A lot of people in my area use OwnerRez...and I wanted to do things differently!
Caterra

Hostfully to the rescue!

Revisado el 12/9/2022

We still have a lot to learn but it's great so far!

We still have a lot to learn but it's great so far!

Puntos a favor

Hostfully's responsiveness and customer service is top notch!!! It is rare that you get such excellent customer service these days. They are amazing in my book simply for their customer service. But we really appreciate the pipeline feature! It is great to be able to see where every guest is in the process of their booking/stay. That at-a-glance feature is very helpful for keeping track of everything. We also appreciate the ability to create and schedule our own template messages. Also, what is really great and invaluable is the fact that changes show up on OTA within minutes.

Desventajas

It's a little annoying to have to navigate between properties by going into the property menu dropdown each time you need to switch. It would be great if you could switch between properties a little easier (maybe have a menu of properties on the side at all times).

Hostaway

Razones para elegir Hostfully Property Management Platform

Lodgify was great initially, but we ran into issues with inconsistency in pricing across different OTA. Also, their customer service was not very responsive.

Lodgify

Razones para cambiar a Hostfully Property Management Platform

The person that contacted us to onboard was really nice. She won us over!

Respuesta de Hostfully

Thank you so much for the awesome review, Caterra! We're delighted to hear Hostfully has been a life changer for you. It's great to know you love our customer service and had an amazing onboarding experience. We value your feedback and look forward to growing our partnership with you! :)

David

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Hostfully is fantastic for the money! Not perfect but they are working towards that!

Revisado el 12/5/2023

I am able to effectively run the bulk of what I do with Short Term Rentals using Hostfully. I am able to automate so many things and it is amazing. I do this while paying way less than a major competitor of theirs charges.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use for most things. Features are organized and uncomplicated. The pipeline and it's organization is so easy to use and gather pertinent information about a reservation fast! Spending time setting everything up was challenging but so worth it! No nonsense.

Desventajas

Communications and the integration with some OTAs could be drastically improved. Transferring bookings with VRBO was a nightmare.

Lodgify

Razones para elegir Hostfully Property Management Platform

Customer service and price. Complicated features and bizarre accounting.

Guesty For Hosts

Respuesta de Hostfully

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our product, David. We appreciate your kind words and are glad to hear that Hostfully has been a valuable tool for managing your Short Term Rentals. We're also pleased to know that our customer service and pricing were factors that led you to switch to Hostfully. Our goal is to offer a user-friendly experience at an affordable price, and we're glad it resonates with you.
Thank you for choosing us!

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Critical Feature Missing

Revisado el 12/12/2021

Puntos a favor

Hostfully does have some good features..

Desventajas

Hostfully is missing a KEY FEATURE that is pivotal to operating a short-term rental business in an efficient manner! The missing feature is their integration with VRBO. While Hostfully allows you to set up "automated messages" to guests who book through Airbnb, they lack the integration to do the same on VRBO.
This is something that they won't tell you during the training sessions, so please take this as your warning!!
After I signed up for Hostfully, I learned about this lack of integration and immediately canceled and am now using Guesty which not only has integration to message your guests automatically from their platform, but they also have many many more features as well!
If you're serious about growing your short-term rental business, I highly recommend using software that can support you (not Hostfully)!

Guesty

Razones para cambiar a Hostfully Property Management Platform

I chose Hostfully because I thought they had almost identical features to Guestsy, but at a lower price. I was wrong. Hostfully is missing key features and integrations, like not being able to send automated messages to VRBO guests through Hostfully.

Hi Bailey,

Thank you for trying Hostfully. First, I want to apologize for the miscommunication on how our automated messaging works since it works for all channels including Vrbo.

I believe the limitation you are referring to is the lack of a Vrbo messaging API. This prevents you from receiving messages in Hostfully sent from the Vrbo guest portal. You can still automate emails to your Vrbo guests and when they respond, correspond with them via email directly from the Hostfully inbox.

The lack of a Vrbo messaging API comes from Vrbo themselves. We are patiently waiting for Vrbo to add this to their official API. We are proud to have reached the exclusive "Preferred Partner" status for Vrbo, and because of that, we only integrate through their official API. We do not scrape data/emails in an unofficial way, where a simple change in HTML code could break the "integration". In the meantime, the workflow mentioned above works well for our customers.

Randi Hjelm

Amazing platform

Revisado el 22/8/2023

It has all the functions I need for running my business smoothly.

It has all the functions I need for running my business smoothly.

Puntos a favor

This is the most amazing platforms I have tried. And it has it all, no need to switch to another system, because this just works 100% and makes my job so much easier and quicker.

Desventajas

The still need to implement the Faroe Islands as a country and I am looking forward to that happens.

Hospitable.com

Razones para elegir Hostfully Property Management Platform

Because I needed a better integration with my website. And add on solutions. Fx when a guest wants to book a hot tub, it is nice to be able to offer this upfront.

Razones para cambiar a Hostfully Property Management Platform

It had more featuera than the others and for a better price.

Respuesta de Hostfully

Randi Hjelm! We're thrilled to hear that Hostfully has made your job easier and quicker and that you find our platform Amazing!

Your feedback on country inclusion is noted, and we'll strive to continuously improve. We appreciate your trust in Hostfully and are here to support your ongoing success.

Thank you for being such a loyal customer!

Sean

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Only getting 70%

Revisado el 8/5/2023

Puntos a favor

I would say the inbox is good. It lets me keep all the conversations with guests in the forefront. The sales funnel is good. I would say probably give us an option to delay when a customer conversation gets moved to "archived." I dont know its 24 or 48 hr after check-out. If I havent given them the "please review us and direct book with us" message upon check-out, I have to hunt for the conversation in the archived section, because its been moved. Luckily the sort feature helps the hunt move quickly, but i rather not have to hunt for it at all and choose to move it when I am satisfied.

Desventajas

Many of the features I want to take advantage of were briefly mentioned in the "onboarding." However, the highest priority, for me, during the onboarding stage was channel integration and VRP. Automated messaging, figuring out the calendar, etc, were all tertiary concerns. So at times, I feel like Im only getting partial functionality out of Hostfully. I dont feel comfortable using the support/chat for questions about features because I only use that when something is wrong. Maybe there can be a function for non-emergency/non-bug support, like an occasional email offering a "wellness check." "Is there anything we can do help you get the most out of Hostfully?"Also! Please, please, PLEASE remove the automated pop-up on the mobile site. If Im trying to login, for functionality not on the app, I do not want to mess with a pop-up while Im trying to log in. Its not an issue on the desktop because it doesnt interfere with UI, but on a smartphone its a PITA. If you cant parse the popup between desktop & smartphone, put it on a 2min timer or something. If Im dealing with something with a guest or staff that is timely, I dont need the added frustration a damn pop-up slowing me down from fixing the issue. If Im on the phone with police with a guest safety issue, or dealing with a pipe burst at 2am and away from my laptop, the "hey lets talk" type popup is just one more step getting in my way from fixing problem for my guests.

Camille

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good Staff, Good Price, OK Product

Revisado el 30/8/2023

Overall I would say Hostfully has GREAT people and potential. Some of the features and functions of their product are very good, but they could be better. Fixing issues and learning features are VERY time consuming and often frustrating. They have some good integrations with other companies which is nice. They are continually working on being better and I can appreciate that.

Puntos a favor

Good, friendly, knowledgable staff (just not enough of them). Price is lower than other vacation rental software, and more in line with what you are getting for your money, which is an OK product. So much potential with this company. They do seem to care. Good automation and timing controls in accepting reservations and payments, sending forms to fill out, and checkin paperwork. They work with other key vendors such as Safely, Airbnb, VRBO, Dropbox, etc. Payment processing works well. Usability and product design not too bad to work with once you go through a big learning curve. They offer a decent website for direct booking. It's OK.

Desventajas

Not enough staff. You can only communicate via chat box and the rep is not dedicated to your problem from start to finish They serve multiple customers at once so sometimes you wait hours in between getting answers. Some problems have taken days or weeks to fix. At this time I have been waiting for weeks for my cleaning person's calendar access to be fixed. Onboarding and learning the product with an undedicated chat box and tutorial links took hours/months. Better be tech savvy if you're going to buy this product. They now have a group chat on certain days/hours, but you sit there waiting your turn while you listen to everyone else's problems. It is time consuming and requires patience. The app is not very good and their mobile capability needs great improvement. Forms that work with a laptop won't work for guests on handheld devices. The website they offer is limited. Needs a basic contact form so guests can reach you. However, websites are not what they are in business for. It's a bonus. Payment processing works well, but only if you use Stripe and as a company they are not nice to work with. More options there would be better. You can send your guest a rental contract to e sign upon booking which is great but it would be better if their were fields for the guest to put information into the one document. They do integrate with Docusign but I know setting it up and working out the glitches will be time consuming so I have not attempted it yet.

Brian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Treehouse Rental using Hostfully Platform

Revisado el 26/4/2023

The overall experience has been good. Hostfully offers what I feel is a comprehensive platform for what our business requires. The customer service team has been fantastic. The integrations are really helpful, notably the short term rental insurance and remote lock options. Super helpful!

Puntos a favor

The integration capability and the Guidebooks. The Hostfully platform is comprehensive and offers everything we need to run our rental business. We have not used the channel manager for airbnb and others yet, but that will be a key driver for growth.

Desventajas

The new calendar experience and job creation. Like seeing the big picture for reservations, and a linear calendar does not allow that. The job creation software only allows a few jobs to be created at a time.Lastly, adding new features and the voting system is less than ideal.

Respuesta de Hostfully

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review and sharing your positive experience with our platform integration capabilities and Guidebooks.

We truly appreciate your feedback regarding the calendar experience, job creation software, and voting system, and we will keep them in mind as we continue to improve our platform.

We are glad to hear that you find our customer service team fantastic, and that you consider that our platform offers everything you need to run your rental business! Thank you for choosing Hostfully

Sean

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

needs major work

Revisado el 22/8/2023

many clunky elements of the software. Frankly, I think it needs a major cosmetic overall to make it more user friendly.

Puntos a favor

Good software, but needs a ton of work, especially in the Trigger management as well as accounting side of the house. The software is just "clunky" and not user-friendly in many areas which is unfortunate.

Desventajas

The communication with guests and missing very obvious features, such as quick access to see who is currently being hosted and the ability to manage easily. Also there is no ability to charge a customer directly on the platform; we need to go through Stripe to do "add on" services

Respuesta de Hostfully

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your insights into areas that need improvement. We're actively working on enhancing the trigger management, accounting, and overall user-friendliness of the platform.

Your comments on guest communication features and the ability to manage easily are noted, and we'll take them into consideration for future updates.

We understand the importance of direct charging for add-on services, you can modify the lead and send them a payment link directly through the platform, or connect your Marketplace so guests can buy your services!

Your feedback is valuable, and we're committed to making Hostfully a better experience for you. Thank you for your support.

Renee

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Almost perfect

Revisado el 28/10/2023

Puntos a favor

I like how I can organize my listings and maintain my bookings in an easy to view dashboard. Plus, I like all the channel managers and options for that.

Desventajas

The site loads very slowly, and there are a lot of glitches that need to be repaired. Plus. Customer service is slow to respond.

Guesty For Hosts

Respuesta de Hostfully

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Renee. We're pleased to hear that you appreciate the ease of organizing listings and managing bookings on our platform, as well as our channel management options.

We understand your concerns about the site's slow loading, glitches, and the response time of our customer service. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve and provide a more seamless experience.

Thank you for choosing Hostfully, and we look forward to making your experience even better.

Sandi

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Without Hostfully we could not manage our current list of vacation rentals

Revisado el 7/9/2023

Customer service is excellent and seems to be a dedicated team, rather than outsourced cs. Not everything is perfect but they're constantly upgrading and strengthening their offerings.

Puntos a favor

We are currently managing 25 fast paced rental properties in Newport, RI where both demand and guest expectations are very high. Having everything on one screen makes all the difference for us. Before we implemented Hostfully we were logging into multiple accounts across multiple platforms and it was too easy to miss something.

Desventajas

The app doesn't allow you to make any adjustments or take notes, but it's helpful to see the calendar.

Respuesta de Hostfully

Thank you for your amazing review, Sandi! We're thrilled to hear that Hostfully has made a significant difference in managing your vacation rentals in Newport, RI.

Thank you for your feedback about the App's limitations, and we appreciate your understanding as we work to enhance our offerings.

We are glas to hear you find our Customer service team Excellent and dedicated, they will be always here to assist you.

Thank you for being such a great customer!

Sara

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

You get what you pay for

Revisado el 12/5/2023

It does what is supposed to do. is the best platform on the market? probably not. It is easy to use if you want to automate some stuff you don't want to do manually, but it has a lot of improving to do regarding options.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use, if you do not have experience using a property Management platform, this could be an easy training platform, it does what is supposed to do, however, if you would like to customize things, from one channel to another or to separate functions, this is not it.

Desventajas

The time response for the customer service time is eternal. They do not reply in less than 2 hours even though is a "chat", Once you have an open ticket it may take them up to 2 weeks to respond regarding 1 issue.

Respuesta de Hostfully

We appreciate your feedback on our platform, Sara. It's great to hear that our platform is user-friendly, especially for those new to property management. We understand your desire for more customization options across different channels and functions, and we'll take that into consideration as we work on improving our platform.Thank you for choosing Hostfully for its cost-effectiveness.

We appreciate your valuable feedback and for choosing us!

Lincoln

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A Helpful, Inclusive Tool

Revisado el 7/11/2023

The best thing about Hostfully is how helpful and responsive the Customer Service is. Anytime I have a question, I know I can reach out for help and find incredibly helpful responses that will not only help me with the immediate issue but will also help me learn what to do in the future.

Puntos a favor

Hostfully allows both myself and the other members of the team to see a full picture of each of our properties — the calendar, booked visits, requested bookings, messages, and so much more.

Desventajas

There are some things that are not as intuitive as they could be. Sometimes it is not clear where information is being pulled from, or there are multiple spots to enter the same information. When that information is updated, it can be hard to remember every spot that has the same information.

Respuesta de Hostfully

Thanks for your positive review, Lincoln! We're delighted to hear that Hostfully provides a helpful, inclusive view of your properties for you and your team.
We appreciate your feedback on intuitiveness and information consistency; we're actively working on enhancements to make the platform even more user-friendly.
Your insights are valuable, and we're committed to continual improvement. Thanks for choosing Hostfully!

Dhruv

Avoid at all costs !

Revisado el 28/2/2024

Terrible, I had really bad customer support who just fob you off and never answer you and just say management are looking into it. Will never get your money back so raise a chargeback with your bank before it’s too late.

Puntos a favor

User interface was good but the bad outweighs the good.

Desventajas

Absolutely shocking, at first they promise you the world and get you set up with an onboarding specialist which to be fair mine was very nice, however I started to notice problems after fully set up such as if a guest books more than one room this has to be manually adjusted and that in booking.com it does not show your bathroom info if you have apartments and constantly syncs out your bathroom information. There was also an issue with the reporting where data is not being pulled accurately and I was completely missold a system. After figuring out all the issues I contacted [sensitive content hidden] who sold me the platform who kept fobbing me off and telling me they will be resolved just not immediately and when asked for a refund over a week ago told me management were looking into it and now being completely ignored. I will now be raising a chargeback with my bank. Luckily I found a better platform and moved swiftly. Avoid at all costs.

Hello,

We're very sorry to hear you had such a negative experience with the platform and our support. Please know we take feedback like this very seriously and it will be looked into directly by our team. Feedback like yours helps us improve for the future to avoid issues like this in the future. If you encounter any other issues please don't hesitate to reach out to our team at support@hostfully.com or chat with us on help.hostfully.com.