2 opiniones

Sophia

Transferencia de tecnología y gestión de datos para ensayos clínicos

4 /5 (2 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

4 /5
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Funcionalidades
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
2 opiniones
  • Fuente de la reseña

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Sophia on my time

Revisado el 22/12/2018

I think this would be a great software to use to see if a person might be interested in the line of work the class is in. The projects really help the student to understand and comprehend the course material and not forget it later.

Puntos a favor

I liked Sophia because it is easy to understand and easy to navigate. I can work with the online classes on my own time. It also let me try it for free.

Puntos en contra

I think it might be a bit expensive but they break they allow the user to pay in installments.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

• Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Very useful, very slow, makes life easier.

Revisado el 24/4/2018

Very beneficial for keeping track of agreements.

Puntos a favor

This software has endless uses, in fact I find new uses all the time. This is so beneficial for offices that have a great deal of IP or agreements in ts portfolio. I attended the yearly training in Chicago and the people that work for the company are very helpful. They also do demonstrative calls for the whole office. I really like the feature that allows you to test changes before implementing them on your database.

Puntos en contra

I wish the software was more customizable, it definitely can me in some ways but it is also there is a lot to be desired. I also think the website runs so slowly. Also, the website is so plain, it should be decorated more and maybe enlarged, the writing is very small.