Articulate 360

4,7 (446)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Articulate 360 ofrece todo lo necesario para el desarrollo de cursos.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

446 opiniones

Tomasz
Tomasz
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great tool to create and manage your company's knowledge base

Revisado el 13/9/2022

I'm using Articulate to crete trainings and then to assign the to users. I do enjoy every step of the process using Articulate. Interface is user friendly and range of available tools let's you create very professional and great looking trainings which can not only present the content but amaze users with the the way trainings look. I definitely recommend this tool to everyone who is creating/managing training and knowledge base of a company.

Puntos a favor

Articulate 360 to me appears like a super powerful Power Point with extra features like assigning courses, and managing results. Love to work with this tool. Layout is intuitive, it gives impression that all the tools that you need at the moment are available at your finger tips. There are many pre-defined shapes, animations etc. in case that you need to create a training quickly as well as great tools to let you visualize all your ideas regarding training creation.

Desventajas

I've never missed the tool I needed working with Articulate so I'm really happy about the overall functionality and cannot really point downsides

Patrick
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

My bread and butter Elearning package

Revisado el 22/10/2019

Overall, it's been great. Our whole training program now relies on Articulate. I could craft courses with Powepoint, and the embedded functionality of the LMS, or use another package but it would take longer and the end product wouldn't be as good. Their support is really good, and even though I've had issues from time to time, We've managed either a workaround or a fix fairly quickly.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use, almost intuitive. Basically, if you understand how to use powerpoint, you'll be very comfortable with this software. It has a lot of built-in functionality, as compared to Captivate. You can publish nice courses with little effort. Put some effort to learn it's advanced features, and you can craft stunning courses. I've used this since version 1, and Studio before that. It gets better and better.
They have a great, useful user forum, and attentive support.

Desventajas

I've had a couple instances where upgrades broke our lessons, the most recent being with Update 6. It was crashing the lessons if there was a quiz or survey. It was a SCORM issue. Our LMS toes the line, hard, on SCORM and the incompatibility caused me misery. I had to revert. Previous to that, upgrading courses from version 2 to version 3 caused the LMS to stop tracking and send warnings. The solution ended up being not to upgrade, but import the content in a new course. Not totally Articulate's fault, but rather a compatibility issue.

Razones para cambiar a Articulate 360

Cost and Functionality. When we first transitioned to eLearning we used Articulate Online. We liked the fact that the software and LMS worked together. The pricing for both was pretty attractive. That said, we started with Articulate Studio, so it made sense to stay with Articulate. Storyline was still more attractive - both price and functionality than the competition.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Great for Beginners

Revisado el 8/4/2019

Puntos a favor

It's really easy to use for people getting started with eLearning/course development. Very prevalent in most large organizations. Templates are easy to design.

Desventajas

After the launch of 360, you cannot purchase character packages any longer - feels like a way to strong-arm people into investing in the 360 version. Native application functionality as far as designing courses for learners with physical disabilities can be a challenge when trying to adhere to AA and AAA standards.

Michael
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

SilkWeb, an eLearning Company Prefers Articulate 360

Revisado el 23/4/2020

I have been using Storyline for over 6 years.

I have been using Storyline for over 6 years.

Puntos a favor

The best product in this learning suite is Storyline. You can do essentially anything you want with this Storyline in terms of eLearning. From animations to simulations to videos, this product is an excellent partner when developing online courses.

Desventajas

Rise, which is also a product in this suite has a ton of potential, but there are some major flaws. For example, you cannot copy or move individual screens to a new lesson. It is also not very great if you want to add audio to screens. You can import individual Storyline screens into a Rise project, but at that point, you may as well just build in Storyline. I see its usefulness for novice developers as its very easy to use, as opposed to Storyline which is very technical to use and really made for professional developers.

Rachel
  • Sector: Software informático

Best e-learning tool

Revisado el 17/10/2019

I use this took daily. It is amazing and constantly improving. The e-learning heroes community is phenomenal when it comes to needing anything.

Easy to use. Intuitive. Great features. And the studio of tools is phenomenal

Desventajas

The price is definitely not the best for a small organization but you definitely do get a lot of benefits

Razones para elegir Articulate 360

More features that suited our organization needs

Software anterior

Alexander

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great suite of tools for enterprise level eLearning development

Revisado el 19/4/2021

Puntos a favor

What I really like is how the suite of programs in 360 supports varying levels of user expertise and needs. In particular, I love the new platform Rise for it's extremely intuitive interface and clean design. This is a great tool for non instructional designers or for those just getting into ID. Additionally, I appreciate the infinite flexibility and complexity that is offered by Storyline. For someone with years of expertise, Storyline can help you design just about any type of learning you are trying to implement.

Desventajas

While I like some of the newer tools like Replay and Peek I have found them to be a bit buggy.

Razones para cambiar a Articulate 360

Articulate had more product offerings in it's suite and a more intuitive UI.
Matt
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Rapid development with high quality

Revisado el 30/8/2022

Couldn't work without it. I use it daily. I've introduced it to several organisations I've worked for and it has allowed each to step up the quality of elearning experience provided. The review system cuts down on admin around receiving feedback from subject matter experts.

Puntos a favor

The learning curve on the software is very shallow. You can get p and running with it very quickly. However, the depth of advanced features means you can really make some powerful interactions and resources without being a 'coder'.

Desventajas

As the software is very easy to use many people believe it will make them a great eLearning developer. It will, but that will come with experience.

iSpring Suite y Adobe Captivate

Razones para cambiar a Articulate 360

Ease of use. Flexibility. Price. Training available and support .
Carolyn

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best Authoring Tool Around!

Revisado el 20/12/2022

Wonderful! I love this product and have been using it for almost 5 years. Great for collaboration, building engaging content, and creating professional looking eLearning products.

Puntos a favor

Articulate is fairly easy to use for the basic tasks but also offers unlimited opportunity for creating custom eLearning assets.

Desventajas

Sometimes, files get “corrupted “ for no reason and you have to troubleshoot with the support team to figure out why. (Although, their support team is always super helpful and knowledgeable!)

Rebecca
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Takes Your Teaching to the Next Level

Revisado el 20/10/2020

I started using this to develop an online course that met federal and state standards and would connect with my students. I had the option to choose pricey versions of a course through 3rd party vendors. I invested the time in learning this software and saved my program about $18,000 a year. I now use it in lots of small ways too, your imagination is the only limit.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to jump in and start creating content since much of the layout is similar to Powerpoint. I love that you have a lot of control on how the user interacts with the program. And there is always more to learn and do. Additionally, the help and community forums run by Articulate are unmatched in the field. There is always help when you get stuck.

Desventajas

This is a complex program and it will take time to learn all of the little nuances. You have to invest a lot of time troubleshoot errors in complex files, there isn't anything that finds issues for you.

Adobe Learning Manager

Razones para cambiar a Articulate 360

The features in Articulate seemed to be a better match for my intended process and outcome.
Joseph
Joseph
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Expensive But Worth It If You Are Do E-Learning

Revisado el 1/6/2018

Since I do a lot of e-learning and all of it is on Articulate Storyline, it is a must but it has serious deficiencies and that is compounded by the fact that the customer service is utterly deceptive. If you need an e-learning tool, this is the best one even though it costs as much as it does. It is worth it. However, you need to be ready to understand a few things quickly. One thing you will learn is that they offer a discussion board and they have staff who are there to patrol and respond and help users, but it is not a help desk. When it comes to asking why something doesn't work, you will be told much of the time that it is working as designed but if it isn't quite right that you should submit a feature request and they don't do that for you as they should if they cared about the direction of the software. You should also know that there are many things about the product design that simply make no sense to anyone but the designers. They focus more on new features rather than fixing persistent problems that users continually complain about.

Puntos a favor

There is really no other software for publishing e-learning that is as easy to use and has the best non-programmer customization as Articulate Storyline. I absolutely love what you can do with it and how it can be used in many, many ways.

Desventajas

I absolutely hate three things about Articulate Storyline. I hate the enormous cost. I hate the way they handle their customer support and the way they deal with their own product development. If the product didn't cost as much as it does, then these other issues would not be so terrible, but because we pay so much for it, there really should be excellent customer support and excellent product development.

Glenn
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Articulate Storyline 3

Revisado el 17/5/2022

Really good I did switch to captivate 17 when I left Storyline 2 but found that much more difficult to use, so went back to Storyline and got version 3. Great product but perhaps because it was familiar to me as opposed to Captivate.

Puntos a favor

I use the standalone Storyline 3 having upgraded from version 2 - whilst this would come as part of 360 it proves more cost-effective to buy the product once rather than a never-ending monthly subscription just to get access to features that we can create ourselves.

Desventajas

That there is no spell checker within the subtitle option to videos and audio. Have to cut and paste into another product to check sometimes.

Elizabeth
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Must-Have

Revisado el 19/5/2021

I love it..it's been a great software to help introduce asynchronous learning into an organization that didn't embrace tech solutions for learning.

Puntos a favor

I love the different options this software has. Articulate Rise is so easy to use and build out courses. Storyline is much more challenging but the ability to create fun, engaging, interactive and interesting courses is endless! The templates are great to help people get started and learn about layers and triggers.

Desventajas

There's not easy way to rapid prototype a Storyline course so I am using that less frequently than I would like to.

Razones para cambiar a Articulate 360

It's a great product and well known in the industry.
Tracy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

All you need to develop quality elearning experiences

Revisado el 12/4/2017

Articulate 360 is an incredible collection of tools for the elearning developer and designer. Starting with Studio - users can quickly and easly create courses from materials already develop or start from scratch. Interactions are ready for you to import and use to get your course completed in a flash.

Storyline is more robust for developers. Anything I can dream I can usually design. From simple click-continue, to robust scenario branching. The option to include various types of trigger operations and variables leaves the possibilities to create engaging interactions endless.

The Content Library is there when I need it for gorgeous template designs. They are simple and clean, yet have some animations built in to catch the eye. I've used the templates available from design set and have mixed and match layouts as needed. Beyond that there are also a wide variety of characters, both photographic and illustrated, that can be included. I use less of these because of the nature of my work and that they don't really represent our staff look, but I have used a few. There is also thousands of images and icons that can be used. I accessed the icons more than images as these don't always meet my particular need as well in a health care setting.

The Review feature has been a wonderful addition to my tool set. Before I was having users email me or fill out a template to edit projects. Now I just upload it to Review, send it out and users can let me know slide-by-slide what needs correcting. Reviewers can also see each other's comments so the need to filter through repetative comments cuts my editing time as well. I do wish there was an annotation feature included, but perhaps in an upcoming version this will be included.

Replay I use quite often to screen capture and record. I love the option to edit the video as needed and add in titles where I need as well.

Rise is not an element I have yet been able to use within my LMS set up, but I have create a few test courses and seen some amazing projects within the community.

Really happy I went with Articulate 360.

Puntos a favor

Please see my overall review.
Ease of use and familiar interface.
Saves my progress
Review feature has been an amazing addition.
New trigger options add for so many more design interactions to be created.
Great addition to the number of characters and poses available.
Collection of templates ready for me to use and mix-match as needed has cut some development time.

See my overall review.
Characters' expressions are still a little too "over the top"
Characters and images don't necessarily match my work environment so I need to use sparingly.
Rise doesn't work well in my IE work environment, but I believe it is more an LMS issue than anything. Looking forward to finding a way to use it though.

Dan
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

many ways to do one thing

Revisado el 4/5/2023

Great, i use it everyday and enjoy the mix of problem solving and creativity to do one thing many different ways

Puntos a favor

As a package Articulate 360 does the lot. From speedy course development via Rise 360 through to creating more complex projects with that added wow factor via SL 360. In the beginning 360 asked a lot of me and the learning curve can be quite steep. Nowadays i am asking the questions and 360 typically delivers. As with most tools there are many ways of completing the same task and 360 does this well.

Desventajas

SL has seen a lack of investment from my POV whereas Rise has gone from strength to strength allowing the layman to rapidly development content. Don't make it too easy else i may be out of a job ;)

Shelby
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

A 360 Review for Articulate

Revisado el 29/5/2019

My overall experience is that I look like a Rockstar and Articulate makes it so easy. That is due in large to their overall service through the community and training.

Puntos a favor

The free trial sets people up for success. If you choose to use the trial, you start to receive email notices from Articulate gurus offering assistance and tips. So, immediately you are introduced to the community. The community of e-learning first-timers to pros offers a great security blanket, helping you realize you are not alone!
The product itself offers several options for creating learning for everyone. From a "powerpoint" look-a-like with Storyline to Rise which offers authors a quick way to create responsive learning to screen recording and a lot more.

Desventajas

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Microsoft PowerPoint y Adobe Captivate

Service and community.
Abigail
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Storyline has come a long way

Revisado el 5/12/2019

I started out on Storyline so it holds a soft spot for me in a lot of ways, but I'm expecting some big updates for Rise in future.

Puntos a favor

I think Articulate have worked really hard to develop as full a suite of tools that most e-learning professionals will need on the job - including Storyline, Rise and Review. I do like the Content Library for the most part but when you work in a specialist industry, it becomes very limited very quickly.

Desventajas

Rise is missing a lot of features that would make it more desirable than using Storyline in these days of rapid development. Storyline development is just too slow to work with regularly in my day-to-day work so I rely on Rise more (though this is due to working with another piece of software in another job that was similar but far superior however for agnostic device development, it's useful) - they need to configure the software to handle far more functionality such as more than 1 option for multimedia in a specific function type, i.e. I would like to add more than a single picture in an Accordion or Timeline function. I also don't like the Scenario function where you are stuck to using cheesy character photos when you have ones you want to upload and use. There needs to be a lot of tweaks to make Rise as superior as other products on the market.

Donna
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Hands down the best and easiest authoring tool

Revisado el 3/6/2019

This is an expensive solution but overall, it's the best purchase we've made for Authoring

Puntos a favor

This is so much easier to use than anything else our team has tried. We can easily create a PowerPoint presentation and then convert it to and Articulate Storyline file. This means that a lot of the legwork is done before we even begin working in Articulate

Desventajas

Things start getting a little difficult when we are creating tests/quizzes in Articulate. There are a lot of options and we have to be extremely thorough and detail oriented when it comes to creating pre/post exams for the relevant courses.

Ease of use.
Keith
Keith
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Good option if you do not want the subcription model.

Revisado el 10/6/2020

Storyline has made my team process of converting courses from Flash to HTML5 a dream. We have been able to not only make this fix but elevate the quality of our training.

Puntos a favor

This is a great option if your team does not have the budget to pay for software yearly. Same great product at a one-time price.

Desventajas

The non-subscription method does not get updates as quickly as the subscription option so there will be times that you are not using the latest and greatest software.

Seth

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A must have for instructional designers

Revisado el 8/5/2021

My overall experience has always been great! I recommmend this product to everyone in my field. Another perk of this of articulate is the support community. The online support staff and experts willing to assist other professionals is truly second to none!

Puntos a favor

I love the usability of this product. For new users, the similarities to PowerPoint are great. The ease of importing ppts is always helpful. For advance users, creating advanced slides, variables, triggers, etc is just great. I have been e-learning for the past 15 years and with articulate is the gold standard.

Desventajas

Their are little issues I have with the software. But it’s mostly small differences in the design of the software. Which I have learned workarounds from the online support community. At times, there are issues with IT security software scanning and file saving. However, upon working with your IT department can easily solve these issues.

Sam
Sam
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Articulate 360 - Integration is Key

Revisado el 28/11/2016

With the new release of Articulate 360, I now have all of the Articulate resources under one roof (okay, it's a panel-like thing) and the new features, including super cool professionally illustrated characters, mobile publishing options and a monster (and very diverse) content library just make sense. I've said it before - someone at Articulate is paying attention and they "get" the eLearning industry and where designers, like me, want to go with new ideas. So, you don't need to have Captivate, eLearning Brothers (sorry guys) and Presi on your list of "must-haves" anymore - not once you've made the upgrade to Articulate 360.

Puntos a favor

Content Library, triggers (they're awesome and don't require a ton of Action Script to make them work), controls (have you seen Markers, the Dial and the Slider??), diverse character libraries and simple, effective publishing options that make moving the course to an LMS a breeze.

Desventajas

I wish it had an inline photo editor - then I could REALLY kick Adobe to the curb.

Niyeda
Niyeda
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I love this product and the user community it has built!

Revisado el 7/11/2017

Puntos a favor

The innovative team behind the software is always making improvements and with Articulate 360, those updates are available to you immediately versus having to wait until you can upgrade to the next series. Also, your imagination is the limit! You can create just about anything by using power point experience, some logic and your imagination. It has an amazing user and staff community that can help you solve issues from triggers, to java script to just figuring out the design from another designers perspective. The 360 package comes with easy access to characters, icons, images and videos. One of my favorite tools is the feedback link so that subject mater experts and stakeholders can provide feedback that ties with the slide they are viewing. Articulate 360 also comes with other goodies like the ability to create a simple website course in Rise to also having a decent screen recording tool.

Desventajas

It will freeze and shut down more often than you like so be sure to save often to your local drive and change your auto save from the default 10 minute interval to 5 minutes.

Ryan
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Articulate Unifies the Product Line and Blows Me Away.... Again.

Revisado el 29/12/2016

I've been using Storyline 2 for the past two years, and have been one of its most loyal fans. So, needless to say, when Articulate 360 was announced, I had high expectations. I expected iterative improvements, but instead, experienced a massive, sweeping upgrade across the entire product line.

The improvements to Storyline, including the addition of new interactive elements, and access to a robust content library would have gotten me excited about upgrading. But the addition of Rise, Review, Peek, and Prezo to the suite make this a no-brainer.

You get to keep everything you love about the products you know how to use and get to work within a familiar interface. But to add to that, you also get access to new types of content creation and review tools that have drastically sped up my workflow over the last few weeks. This really is a game-changer for me, even though I didn't know that the game could be changed again!

Puntos a favor

Articulate Review blows me away. Reviewing content with project stakeholders and clients has always been a major pain point for me, and with Dropbox ending its Public Folder support in 2017, Review has come in at just the right moment.

The Content library will save me hundreds of dollars a year in content licensing fees, and Rise makes it easy for me to quickly create new types of content.

Publishing in HTML5 and previewing how content will look on multiple device types is amazing.

Desventajas

I don't really use Articulate Studio 360, so I think it would be nice to offer customers a small discount if they wanted to leave that feature off. But then again, at the current price point, I'm not going to complain.

Randy
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to Use. Good and Plenty of Features.

Revisado el 9/8/2019

Overall, it's a positive experience.
Sure, it is not the complete wishlist for every training...

Overall, it's a positive experience.
Sure, it is not the complete wishlist for every training designer, but it has enough features to create a concrete learning experience.
Not to mention that it saves TONS of time.

Puntos a favor

Easy to Use: Articulate has done a great job with this product's UX/UI.
Convenient: with 360, you have solid design tools, review tool, asset bank, and more.
Saves Time: The content development tools' UI allows you to quickly create contents. Moreover, you can publish courses/review/preview with the click of a button.

Desventajas

First and foremost, the pic/video embedding feature have limited resolution, so your courses are not in HD. I understand that helps us save hard disk space, but it does affect the resolution a bit.
Secondly, Articulate Rise has only a few feature options to support multimedia/multi-sensory needs. For instance, it doesn't allow background audio. Of course, you can always resort to Articulate Storyline for that.

Articulate 360 Review

Revisado el 12/2/2019

I love Articulate 360. I've mostly used the Rise program to create short courses but have used it to develop and create a year long course broken into modules. The learner love the sleek design and how easy it is to navigate. It meets all of our needs on our team.

Puntos a favor

I love Rise in the Articulate 360 suite! It is easy to use, streamlined, professional and functions like any eLearning course. I can create eLearning courses in half the time using Rise in Articulate 360. The knowledge check block is a great way to assess the content learned included right in the course versus having to go to another site to do the knowledge check. The images to choose from are of great quality and fit into most topic areas. The functionality and the clean look make for an engaging and interactive course!

Desventajas

You are definitely constrained to the functionality in Articulate 360 versus using Storyline but there are a lot of options in Rise to customize.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Articulate 360 is give us fully responsive courses supported with any browser or any devices.

Revisado el 28/3/2019

Storyline 360 give us lots of customized feature compare to storyline 2 and 3.Also modern publishing setting is very helps to view the course into the any browsers.

Puntos a favor

I am storyline developer and working on Storyline 3 and 360. Articulate 360 give us lots of Templates, characters, photos, videos, icons. Articulate 360 is a Powerful tool for creating e-learning courses. We can Manage all the assets for our project in one place with the media library. we can create any kind of interactive courses or video based course quickly.

Desventajas

If our files too large then some time its automatically closed without saving it we loss lots of time and effort.
When we reopen the files then recovered feature is also not working properly.