EasyWorship

Software de presentación de servicios religiosos para iglesias.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

747 opiniones

Alcides
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Excelente

Revisado el 7/2/2023

Es muy excelente para poder pasar las letras a la tele para poder hacer las alabanzas

Puntos a favor

Que es muy fácil para usar y no es complicado

Desventajas

Que todavía no le se para poder subir las fotos

Hi Alcides

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review!
We're glad to have you a part of the EasyWorship family, please feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions you may have about EasyWorship features!

Customer Support,
Nolan

Jose Luis

Un programa de efectividad

Revisado el 2/7/2023

No es complicado para usar este programa.

No es complicado para usar este programa.

Puntos a favor

Su manera de trabajar es muy práctica e integral y dinámico.

Desventajas

Que podría tener otras conexiones con otras plataformas o sistemas operativos.

Simon
Simon
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Our first piece of worship software from a decade ago!

Revisado el 15/7/2022

Puntos a favor

We like the ease of use most. When we first switched over, we primarily had to because video backgrounds were glitchy on our old presentation software. EasyWorship brought us into the future by making motion backgrounds work flawlessly. Over time, we've also like how EasyWorship has become more like other professional software in handling things like multiple projectors, displays and easy switching between different media. That in itself should make anyone want to get EW over the others.

Desventajas

The subscription model makes it un-favourable. But at least the developers have taken into account the size of churches/congregations to offer variable pricing. Churches oversees don't see a lot of money coming in, so having multiple subscriptions in USD in failing economies, makes it more expensive by the year.

OpenLP

Razones para elegir EasyWorship

Easyslides was lacking in terms of ease of use. It did a great job of functioning on a very low-end PC but the look and feel of it was lacking. Steep learning curve for someone new and the video backgrounds always crashed.
Peter

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

We use EasyWorship weekly and would recommend

Revisado el 11/10/2023

We have been able to run worship through EadsyWorship for well over 10 years. It's been easy to train up new users, been easy to upgrade the software when necessary, to customise it to fit our brand, etc. It's a great resource and I'm more than happy to recommend it to any other church friends who are looking.

Puntos a favor

The options. From the number of resources available within, the ease of adding additional resources, the encouragement to learn more about the software

Desventajas

Some of the UI in comparison to other simlar presentation softwares I've used, but this is an entirly subjective complaint

Razones para cambiar a EasyWorship

People already new it and it was easy to impement with volunteers who understaood the UI, etc already

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!
We're happy to hear that EasyWorship is fitting your church's needs, please feel free to reach out to us if you think of any additional feature enhancements or request that we can implement to improve your experience!

Customer Support,
Nolan

Timothy
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Fantastic features but slightly unstable, and inflexible

Revisado el 6/11/2019

Sadly, it has earned the nickname Hard Worship in our church. Because it is slightly too complex, and unstable enough to regularly cause problems for non-technical people like me.

Puntos a favor

It has a lot of different features.
For instance, you can set up a link to Song Select (if you have the appropriate subscription to Song Select), which makes downloading your song lyrics straight into your Easy Worship schedule really quick and simple.
You can do the same with youtube videos - which is again super efficient and helpful.
There is also a whole array of other functions (video or image backgrounds to slides) which I have not begun to use.

Desventajas

I have encountered a number of unresolved problems with this software.
1. I have not been able to import Powerpoint presentations into an EasyWorship Schedule. There is a simple way to do this in the program - but it will not work when (and yes we are running latest versions of Easy Worship and Powerpoint). As a result we have to save Powerpoint presentations as jpeg files and then import them into Easy Worship schedules - which is a pain.
2. When the Easy Worship software updated it disconnected itself from our Easy Worship Library we had created on our laptop. This can be easily fixed, but it caused a major problem/panic at the beginning of one of our services, and it was not clear to a lay person like myself what on earth was wrong. It was embarrassing to start church 30 mins late because of this.
3. We have found the software is a bit unstable if you have Powerpoint open and running at the same time as Easy Worship. For some reason they don't seem to get along.
4. We have EasyWorship installed on two different laptops in our church (one used by the Pastor at home, one used at church for presentations). We tried to set up a shared, synced Easy Worship library on Google Drive that both laptops could share. Easy Worship did not like us doing this. After repeated attempts and problems we realised that Easy Worship and the syncing process on Google Drive were not getting on with each other. It is annoying that we are unable to have one synced Easy Worship library!

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Timothy, thanks for the feedback! PowerPoint integration should be fully functional as we are not currently aware of any bugs with PowerPoint. An alternative to cloud storage could be a local area network which is fully supported and completely stable. Could you or someone from your church contact us about the PowerPoint issue? I can be reached at support@easyworship.com or 918-250-1493 during the week. Fred

Stella

My Experience Using EasyWorship

Revisado el 9/2/2024

It has been a great experience. It's an easy software to learn and navigate. I've been able to provide support to the worship team during praise and worship sessions and also assist my pastor as he's preaching.

Puntos a favor

It allows me to easily navigate through scriptures and also search for specific words in scriptures if I don't know the exact reference.
It also allows me to easily switch between different profiles depending on the need during service.
I can create my own themes and customize them to my liking depending on the need.

Desventajas

It doesn't allow me to edit images. Sometimes there are images I'd like to use but would like to customise them. I'd need to use a different software to edit them. Could it be possible to add a feature that allows you to add filters to the imported media files or also crop them.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

EasyWorship makes worship easy.

Revisado el 29/10/2021

Puntos a favor

The ease of use is what I like most about easy worship. A novice can go from start to service with ease and even make the service a good one.

Desventajas

There are not many color and editing options for creating a presentation within Easyworship. It is a bit lacking when it comes to stills, short clips, and even trivia, like Proclaim from Faithlife.

Proclaim by Logos

Razones para cambiar a EasyWorship

I chose Easyworship because it offered a non subscription option which cost us less in the long run.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Thanks for the feedback! If you think of anything else that we can do to improve your experience, please let us know. Fred

Kenneth
  • Sector: Software informático

EasyWorship 7 review and experience

Revisado el 5/7/2023

The preparation of Sermon and Songs has been made easier. It is alot easier and helpful compared previous software

Puntos a favor

working with different Bible versions and Song editing, previews and presentation.And the themes

Desventajas

The selection of the output monitor or screen to project onto. This needs to be improved.

Razones para elegir EasyWorship

The pricing of Easyworship is way better than the previous product. The option of monthly payment also is a major factor for me as i had to test the product before final purchase.

Harris
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Moved from a rival product!

Revisado el 18/6/2023

We recently moved churches and without much convincing have got EasyWorship in as the church presentation software as they needed YouTube integration without using other means.

Puntos a favor

The fact that it actually is Easy! Presenting in a live environment to a congregation needs to be fast, slick and seamless otherwise it's distracting. EasyWorship allows this to happen with minimal training/experience.

Desventajas

I signed up to the Premium package but find that there is limited suitable stills and videos - we don't need anything complicated just seas, sunsets, mountain scenes etc.

Russ
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Finally a great solution!

Revisado el 30/10/2023

Puntos a favor

I have used MediaShout for years. Easy Worship is a much better solution for me. Included media and ease of use make it better. Much cheaper price makes it a no brainer

Desventajas

I have found no cons with this software.

Tim
Tim
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Solid product with great customer service

Revisado el 30/9/2020

I have been doing church A/V for 20+ years and for most of the time I have been using EW. They have kept up with the times with upgrades and feature improvements. I have evaluated several options over the years but I've never felt comfortable enough with any other options to make the move to another platform. I often recruit novice users to assist in this ministry and find that new users pick up on the basic operating skills very quickly. Most people that I know that are doing Church video presentations that are not using EW are using MS PowerPoint. Knowing both as well as I do, I could never be convinced that PP is a better alternative to EW.

Overall, I am a loyal customer and it would be a big ask to get me to give this application up for another option.

Puntos a favor

This interface is intuitive and easy to use. The layout is clean and flexible. Overall for church presentation software it offers all of the features that I need. I rarely have a request or task that I can't fulfill in one way or another by using EW. They are continually adding features and functionality. When I do have the rare problem, I never feel like I'm left to fend for myself as their customer service is always friendly and ready to help. I also love the integration with Song Select.

Desventajas

I would like to see some better tools for "tagging" of resources and also some richer photo and video editing functions. They have a remote function that lets the user control the application with a mobile device. As much as I love this feature, I have a difficult time getting it to connect on a consistent basis and the lack or reliability leave me uncertain about depending on it.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Tim, thanks for the feedback! If you have some time, I would love to speak with you further about the "tagging" and editing functions that you've requested here. When you have some free time, would you please reach out to me at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com to detail these requests a bit further? Fred

Tajauna

EW at The Hope

Revisado el 22/3/2024

Puntos a favor

Ease... Creativity...Ability to add personal media songs etc... Ability to use PowerPoint...Import

Desventajas

Low free Bible translations with paid subscription ... Sometimes when uploading this won't upload properly...
Glitchy video output....

Micah
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

EasyWorship Works

Revisado el 28/4/2021

Overall we had a good experience. We were looking for something to handle large video files mainly and this just did not work well for us. It was great for simple presentations tho.

Puntos a favor

The simple layout and functions. It worked great for a fast, easy way to display lyrics and graphics via a presentation.

Desventajas

We were needing something with more features, so this fell short of what we were hoping for. It works for small presentations, etc. - or just needing a simple presentation. But handling heavy graphics and large videos files was a struggle.

Razones para elegir EasyWorship

MediaShout wasn't working well for us.

Razones para cambiar a EasyWorship

Mainly the price at the time and by recommendation from a friend.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Micah, thanks for the feedback! I wonder if you could reach out to me to talk about these issues and see if we can resolve them. EasyWorship should be able to handle relatively advanced graphics files as long as the system meets our requirements. Please reach out to me at 1-918-250-1493 when you have a chance. Fred

Peter
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

"The best presentation software we have purchased, PERIOD!"

Revisado el 16/12/2021

We are able to deliver a multimedia presentation to our congregation in a very professional manner but with absolute ease and precision. We are very satisfied with EasyWorship and what we have been able to accomplish for our Sunday Worship and weekly experiences.

Puntos a favor

The product in overall brings honor to its name: VERY easy to use and quality of the presentations are consistently flawless. It has never glitched or "blow up" on me. software is pretty stable and quick overall system performance. I believe I will stay with EasyWorship for a long time! Amazing price for the results we are getting. THANK YOU!

Desventajas

It does not have more bible versions and should include Spanish versions also. There are a lot of Hispanic congregations that will be able to use the software in the nation and other parts of the world as well.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Peter, thanks for the feedback! If you're looking for a specific Bible for EasyWorship, please feel free to post a new request on our forum but I am happy to let you know that we do have several Spanish Bible translations available with EasyWorship as well as many other common languages. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Fred

Robert
  • Sector: Medios de difusión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

EasyWorship 7 Campus License

Revisado el 8/5/2023

It just works....

It just works....

Puntos a favor

We had to upgrade from a previous version of EasyWorship as the support for the windows 7 PC was stooped by Microsoft. The version of EasyWorship was not supported by windows 10 so getting the newer version made seance. Over our country's COVID lock-downs it made a on line experience work well, as in broadcasting over the internet.

Desventajas

Our version when we go into the web tab still wants to use "Internet Explorer" I know this is a limit of the API programing language used to write Easy Worship. The second most UGGHH moment is trying to run a power-point in EasyWorship, I will often remake the power-point in EasyWorship as that makes for a easy experience.

OpenLP

Razones para cambiar a EasyWorship

It was an easy Choice from the point of migration.
Richard

EasyWorship 7 - Great Multimedia Platform for Enhanced Worship Experience

Revisado el 9/6/2020

I love that EasyWorship is a Christian company with its primary mission to advance the cause of Jesus Christ. After a challenging learning curve, I have come to appreciate the incredible capabilities of EW7. I use virtually all of its functionality and would recommend EW7 to any church that needs a comprehensive multimedia platform to enhance their worship service. I like the subscription option that makes EW7 affordable for even small churches at an affordable price with updates available at no additional cost. The EW support team is exceptional. They are available, polite, extremely knowledgable, and reassuring. Access to support that you can count on is essential when your entire worship service depends on its audiovisual technology.

Puntos a favor

EasyWorship 7 is a stable, reliable multimedia platform that is indispensable for projection of announcements, music lyrics, PowerPoint presentations, and direct access to external audio video sources during worship services and other church-related programs. The user can import photographs, videos,other resources available from its on-line media store, or create your own media, Through EW7, you can access lyrics in slide form from an existing library, import song lyrics from CCLI on-line, or create your own lyrics slides. You can create your own multi-layered media slides and create media libraries for easy access to backgrounds, Bible verses etc. EasyWorship can also connect live to social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube using streaming programs such as OBS.

Desventajas

EasyWorship initial seemed to be exceptional complicated, although I was able to teach myself using the user manual, on-line teaching tutorials available on the EasyWorship website, and trial and error. Unfortunately, there was no one in my area that had practical experience setting up or using EW. I started with EasyWorship 6, which was a bit unstable. Occasionally it would lock up in the middle of the worship service. With the change to EW7 and subsequent updates, I have had no problems for the last 3 years. It also helps that Windows 10 has become more reliable. You do need a computer with good processing power, a quality external video card, and lots off storage. There is no Mac version, although I understand that you can run EW7 on a Mac using Bootcamp. I tried using a virtual Parallels computer on my Mac. It doesn't work because Parallels uses its own audio and video drivers that can't support the demands of EW7.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Richard, thanks for the feedback! I hope that we can continue to provide the same exceptional experience you've had so far. If there's ever anything we can do to improve our product or your experience, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com. Fred

Jim

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A Great Product, Great Price, Huge Impact.

Revisado el 8/5/2023

We have been a faithful user of their product and appreciate what we have been able to accomplish with our Sunday morning services and the professional presentation of both worship and sermons. We hope to maintain a relationship with EasyWorship for the future.

Puntos a favor

When we started using EasyWorship it was more financially driven then anything else. We needed to upgrade from using PowerPoint and start understanding the features and benefits of presentation software.

Desventajas

Being a long time user of EasyWorship, we have lived and survived the growing pains along the way. From system challenges to various incompatible versions, we have remained with EasyWorship. There was a period of time where Tech Support gave us the answer that the company was not going to fix the particular issue we were having and we would just have to wait for the next version to be released. Didn't have a release date to give us. That was disheartening as our only other choice was ProPresenter and that was out of our league financially. The subscription program running now is disheartening as we enjoyed purchasing the upgrades when needed. Having limited support to version 6 and taking away features that now can only be used in your subscription service is a pretty shady way to do business.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Thank you for your great review! We apologize for any past inconveniences and frustrations you may have faced. We understand your concerns regarding the lack of support for certain issues and the transition to a subscription program.

We constantly strive to improve our product and provide the best experience for our users. While the subscription model may not align with everyone's preferences, it allows us to deliver regular updates and enhancements to EasyWorship. This ensures that we can continue offering a reliable and sustainable solution for all our users.
Your feedback is important to us, and we appreciate your input. We take your concerns seriously and will continue to work towards providing the best possible experience for our customers. If you have any specific issues or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us.

Thank you again for using EasyWorship!
Kind regards,
Chandler Combs
Easy worship support team.

Alvin

Great Product With Service to Match

Revisado el 30/7/2020

As stated above the ease of developing a complete schedule with limited resources is key advantage for our church. The reason the review is titled 'Great Product With Service to Match' is that I was completely satisfied with EasyWorship 6 from time it was installed in October of 2017 until Sunday June 26 2020 when I attempted to purchase a bible and program stated my login details were invalid. Through discussion with the Technical Team it was discovered that our software license had been activated under a church with same name in same state but different city - meaning we never paid to activate our software. I felt like I was being forced into a software upgrade through no fault of mine. But then God shows up. I reviewed all the personal and business accounts which would have been used to purchase our campus license and could not find anything. We have used the software for 33 months with no issues and assuming we had been paying subscription of $15/month for 33 months would have paid $495.00. The team at EasyWorship was great to work with and we now have version 7 installed with a campus license which has paid for itself by months of use behind us and I am certain the software will be utilized for many years to come. Great product and great personnel in Technical Support and Customer Support.

Puntos a favor

The scheduling feature within EasyWorship is what sets it apart from other programs for me. We are a small congregation with limited resources (both financial and human) so fact that I can have our schedule developed in 10 minutes or less is great. Also, last minute changes are simple to make along with being able to pull up scripture in seconds.

Desventajas

Really have not found anything missing over the 2.5 years of using EasyWorship 6. We just upgraded to EasyWorship 7 which has some additional features.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Alving, thanks for the feedback! If you ever run into trouble or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com or 1-918-250-1493. Fred

Jon
Jon
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

EasyWorship is a great tool for churches, but we've had some issues

Revisado el 19/12/2018

Easy Worship is a big help in our worship service. Basically everything that goes on the screen comes through Easy Worship. We can plan, organize, and change it all from there.

The big downside has been trying to set things up again on a new computer. We should have thousands of songs at our fingertips, but it's almost like we had to completely start over.

Puntos a favor

I like that we can use Easy Worship to plan out our worship services. We can let announcement slides roll before service starts. We can also easily put in any videos we might be showing. We can set up the lyrics to the songs we'll be using, and easily change things if we need to. Even if you spot a typo, you can change that in real time without having to close down the projection, change it, and get it back up. There is also a "memory bank" of thousands of songs to choose from, so we don't have to type in every word to every song. And since it works on our local network, we can put things on it from the office, and it's there for us in the sound booth.

Desventajas

We ran into really big issues when we had a computer go down. We had to set everything up on the new computer. Everything should have popped back up when we logged back in, but we lost all of our huge memory bank of songs (all the songs we've done for years and years). We've basically had to enter each song in one by one, and with the latest update to EasyWorship, it's harder than ever to do. And then, when we do enter the songs in and save them to our database, they lose their formatting when we try to open them again. Our secretary has spent HOURS searching for tech support/help/advice, and there's just nothing. It's been incredibly frustrating to deal with.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi John, thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that EasyWorship has been so beneficial to your church. I wanted to reach out and let you know that all you need to do with a new computer is a database transfer. There are actually a lot of articles online that address this issue and you all are also welcome to give our technical support a call at 1-918-250-1493 during the week. Feel free to contact me by email if you have any questions. support@easyworship.com - Fred

Michael
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Updated and great PC solid presenter software

Revisado el 28/11/2018

Solid performer from the early days of conference touring and presentations. Have used it for many years, and am really happy with the easy of use compared to ProPresenter. Native Powerpoint support including transitions is really useful for complex presentations and adds an excellence and professionalism that really wins business and credibility.

Puntos a favor

This software can work at the largest scale venues for our conference in Australia. It's a great to implement powerpoint integration and seamless video transitions for presentation. This software maintains stability and reliability, and only has had limitations on the hardware laptops itself. Great customisability of manual scaling for external display resolutions which is super handy for massive screens or multi projector displays. Also Native Microsoft PowerPoint Support.

Desventajas

This software prefers videos in the wmv codec. So converting and optimising videos is a must before import. also you will need to have a 16:9 and 4:3 presentations separately.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Michael, thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that as of 2014 our 6th edition of EasyWorship offers full support for MOV, MP4, and most other video formats. You will still need to make sure that you have the correct aspect ratio but I would be happy to speak with you about any questions or concerns. You can contact me by email: support@easyworship.com - Fred

Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

EasyWorship is Just That ... Easy

Revisado el 23/7/2019

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, gentle learning curve, plug-and-play with graphics card, flexible for last minute additions.

Desventajas

Lacks many advanced features that other presenter software provides.

MediaShout y ProPresenter

Razones para elegir EasyWorship

Less complex than MediaShout.

Ease of use.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi, thanks for the feedback! EasyWorship includes many of the more advanced features that our competitors offer with the latest iteration, EasyWorship 7. If you can spare some time, I'd love to talk about the different offerings that you're not currently finding with us. I'd also be happy to submit feature requests with our Development department for anything that is missing from the software. Please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com when you have some free time. Fred

Walt

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Paying for an unfinished product? No thanks.

Revisado el 22/11/2020

We loved Easy Worship 2009. It was easy to use-- someone with no training could sit down and learn it in a matter of minutes. We eventually upgraded to version 6 after it came out, and we received an essentially unfinished product with so many bugs and glitches that it turned us off the Easy Worship brand completely. We won't spend any more money with them trying to upgrade to the newest version.

Puntos a favor

The original 2009 version was easy to use and just worked.

Desventajas

Easy Worship 6 is absolutely terrible. It crashed, half the features don't work consistently, and system for importing and organizing content is horrible.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Walt, thanks for the feedback! EasyWorship 6 did have some significant issues at the time of release that we were able to resolve within a short amount of time. Since then, we have made significant feature enhancements with EasyWorship 6 and even released our follow-up version, EasyWorship 7, in 2018 with none of the mistakes we made with the 2014 version. I would highly recommend downloading the new EasyWorship 7 demo and giving it a try for free from easyworship.com. If you have any additional concerns or feedback, I would be more than happy to work with you over the phone. I can be reached at 1-918-250-1493. Fred

Thomas

Tremendous Value / Excellent Customer Service

Revisado el 17/7/2020

EasyWorship greatly exceeded my expectations, especially with after-sale support. My issues were not problems with their product; rather, they were adjustments that needed to be made on my end. I would recommend their software to everyone...no matter your level of experience.

Puntos a favor

This feature-rich software is an amazing value. EasyWorship has been in the business for many years, so they know what benefits are important to their customers and prospects.

I am very pleased with their customer support. They answered on the first phone call, i.e., I didn't have to leave a message. EasyWorship's technical staff handled my issues on the first call, too. I have found their entire staff to be friendly, patient, knowledgeable, and professional.

I also like that they could access my computer, with my permission only, to make necessary changes / updates themselves.

I had numerous issues on my end:
1) I was missing (.dll) files,
2) I didn't have the correct files to run .mp4 files,
3) I needed updates on my computer.
4) They taught me some features of which I was not aware.

Their technical staff evaluated my needs quickly, and they resolved my issues within a very short period of time.

Desventajas

Wow! I am really having to spend a great deal of time to come up with any downsides. Maybe a starter pack of media would be nice (motion video and stills). This really isn't a complaint...just a suggestion.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback! If you ever need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Fred

David

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent choice for worship... truly is Easy

Revisado el 19/8/2021

Been using this for years... superior software and support.

Been using this for years... superior software and support.

Puntos a favor

Full featured and robust enough to add multimedia for an overall excellent presentation. Able to be controlled remotely.

Desventajas

Would like to see enhanced support for the confidence monitor if used.

Better multimedia integration

Microsoft PowerPoint

Easy to use!

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi David, thanks for the feedback! Please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com for a detailed talk about improving the confidence monitor option. I'm really excited to hear what kind of things you may be looking for with that. Fred

John

Fanstastic Support On An Overall Good Product

Revisado el 30/4/2020

My church is a small one (50-100 members) and was running ProPresenter. We actually switched to EasyWorship because ProPresenter was too complex. EasyWorship works for us.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to learn and understand. Someone who has no computer knowledge can be taught how to run this software within a 30 minutes time frame. It is also cost effective.

Desventajas

Two of the biggest features, from my standpoint and from others I've talked to, is the ability to have a particular item in a schedule "auto run". Meaning, if I want a video to automatically play at 10:55, 5 minutes before the service, this functionality is not available. It also does not have a secondary NDI output, just one for the primary output. So, if I have my primary monitor running my tv's for my congregation, it is not possible to send a video signal to a secondary computer that is running my online broadcast software.

Both of these should be standard on this software by now, given the technology available.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi John, thanks for the feedback! I did want to reach out and mention that NDI can be sent across a network. So as long as both computers are connected to the same wifi or internet, you can actually send EasyWorship to another computer via NDI. You could then set up both EasyWorship and your streaming software to capture the NDI signal separately. This way you could project from EasyWorship on the second computer and live stream through your livestreaming software simultaneously. If you have any questions or need help setting that up, please give me a call at 1-918-250-1493. Fred