Weave

Software de comunicación de equipos basado en la nube.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

353 opiniones

Annelise

Essential for business

Revisado el 28/7/2021

Puntos a favor

I love the way the platform interacts with our patients. They are always growing and adding new products. Some I stay with and some I don't. But I love the fact that the company is always looking at improving the products and experiences for users.

Desventajas

ISometimes it's hard to know who to contact and get help for issues needed. The company has grown so fast, there always seems to be a new rep assigned, and another one calling me.

Sarah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

WEAVE has been a game changer

Revisado el 29/9/2022

Weave has been great (well their customer support has really declined over the years) in their attempts to continually add features that eliminate the need to work with an array of companies. They are forward-thinking and understand what we will need before we know we need it. Customer support loves to NOT solve problems. We often find we are passed around to another person or that they are quick to point the finger in a different direction rather than fully looking to understand the issue and find solutions.

Puntos a favor

Two-way communication. Patients are BUSY and don't have time to sit on the phone. They are able to send messages and check their messages at their convienece. Patients LOVE the text2pay feature. This feature has helped significantly with declined payments and A/R's

Desventajas

I know it is not a WEAVE issue but rather a Dolphin issue but I wish the integrations with Dolphin were better. I also wish we had the option to pick which phone # we text. Sometimes the text needs to go to the parent since it is due to financials, sometimes the text needs to go to the patient since it is related to scheduling.

Haz M
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Poor follow up

Revisado el 28/9/2022

Rapid-replying [SENSITIVE CONTENT] notwithstanding, this sales organization failed to fulfill one single, simple commitment to our practice.

Puntos a favor

The software had promise, but the sales and support organization fumbled.

Desventajas

Lack of mid- and long-range customer care.

Heather
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

New to Weave

Revisado el 6/9/2022

Puntos a favor

I love their text to pay option and their direct patient messages!

Desventajas

We are very new to this software so have not worked out the kinks quite yet. I don't like that they switch your contact several times at the beginning as you navigate the new software. I wish you could send out multiple payment texts at once.

Cari

Weave is excellent!

Revisado el 29/9/2022

We have had some issues with payments and still aren't resolved but usually they answer right away. Everything else has been amazing.

Puntos a favor

Weave doed so much. It allows us to do most everything under one vendor and they are always adding new features!

Desventajas

Cost, very expensive for phones. Which it was more affordable.

Greg
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

It's great, until it's not.

Puntos a favor

The software is good for communicating with patients.

Desventajas

Customer support is severely lacking. And although call times are improving, I usually have to call more than once to get things done. I have been working to port fax numbers for over six months and still have two that have not ported at all, and one that says it's ported but only gets junk faxes. The real faxes are still going to efax. So it seems that it hasn't really ported.
We called last fall to get a problem with the phones fixed and they created another problem in trying to fix it. One of the biggest dreads of my day is when someone says, "I need you to call Weave."

Leslie

We love it!

Revisado el 29/9/2022

We love weave and would never want to be without it.

Puntos a favor

We love being able to send a quick message versus having to call patients regarding their appointments.

Desventajas

Customer service/support usually has a long hold time

more features
Kallie

Mixed opinions

Revisado el 24/5/2022

It is making a lot of patient communication taxes a lot easier however we are experiencing more and more problems as they keep rolling out more updates

Puntos a favor

I do like that this has a mobile app feature that connects directly to the dentrix software for patient information and viewing the schedule. I do also like that that I can utilize the call forwarding to go to my cell phone after hours for emergency calls without releasing my cell phone number.. We also like that there is an inter office communication feature with team chat. We also love that automated messages can be sent out in English or Spanish .

Desventajas

I don't like how when we 1st installed it things went very smoothly it did what it was supposed to do however as time has gone on there have been more updates With significantly more issues and glitches. Especially with regards to patients confirming their appointments. When patients type certain messages to confirm an appt, the software is doing 1.of 3 things: changing the appt length, changing the appt day/time, or removing it from our schedule all together. Another issue is calling patients from the mobile app (which is another key feature I wanted to work well). When I try to place a call the app crashes. When a patient calls me, they have trouble hearing me no matter where I am it will cut in and out. With text messaging we have noticed patient names getting switched, messages getting lost or out of order.

Chase

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Doesn't work with topsOrtho

Revisado el 18/11/2017

Acceptable phone service. I would tell a friend to consider it if it integrates with his PMS.

Puntos a favor

The concept of what Weave does is amazing! We never really got the computer screen popups to work because it doesn't work with tops, but the phones worked well.

Desventajas

It does not integrate with topsOrtho and likely will not in the near future. As I have been told this is because of lack of cooperation from the topsOrtho company. Regardless, it kills the idea of being able to use it if you have Tops as your PMS.

Marlissa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Decent

Revisado el 7/10/2022

Most of time pretty happy with program there are a few simple things I think can be changed

Def easy to use
User friendly
Easy training

Desventajas

Family linking . You should be able to do family notes. Search children by contacts as well

Leah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Weave has been beneficial in several ways to our office.

Revisado el 1/6/2022

As stated before, we love Weave and what it has done for our practice. It has brought us up to date in the technical world, it has allowed better patient communication, and be more time efficient. At times I feel like we have hired another team member to help with all the features we have been able to benefit from within Weave and it has been a game changer for our team.

Puntos a favor

Before Weave, we were using one company to offering texting to our patients and another company for phones. When we first discovered Weave, I was excited to combine our phones and text messaging feature with the same company & have the same text number be with our office main line. Little did we know all the amazing features Weave would continue to offer! For our office to now offer auto-reminders, sync confirmation texts, a mobile app, communicate with patients off hours via phone or text and appears we are at the office, team communication during office hours via computer, digital forms that are customized to our office, data collection, payment links to patients, and more. We are so blessed to have found Weave and implement into our practice.

Desventajas

I wouldn't say there is anything we necessarily dislike about Weave.. we were in the beta group for forms and we know there was a process of designing and having bugs worked out. We are very patient knowing it will be worth it in the end. The feature that would be nice in the future would be to also offer to send patients digital forms or payment links from the mobile app!

Tammy

We LOVE our WEAVE!!

Puntos a favor

We are so busy with our dental practice and its nice that our patients can reach out to us with a text instead of a call. We can respond in between face to face patients or phone calls. We are able to provide patients with reminders of their existing appts and past due appts also. You can do everything seamlessly! We already receive over 150+ calls per day along with 150+ text msgs too! We have been with Weave approx 4-5 years- when they were the new kids on the block! They keep improving and impressing us all the time! We LOVE our WEAVE!!

Desventajas

some of the new features need a little tweaking - But I have no doubt they will be incredible once they get going!

Demandforce y Solutionreach

Razones para elegir Weave

Weave is a much betther system with no limitations. Patients can take pictures of their Insurance cards so we can update their information along with drivers licenses etc. Pics of any kind along with any msg they need to provide us.

Demandforce y Solutionreach

Razones para cambiar a Weave

No limitations with this product!
Bryan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great product, support is lacking

Revisado el 25/3/2020

Good, we love the features and functionality. We use it everyday and our practice has greatly benefited from it.

Puntos a favor

We love the mobile app, two-way texting, call recording and automated review system. Overall, we are very happy with Weave.

Desventajas

The support is seriously lacking. I've had multiple minor issues that Weave support has failed to address or fix. For example, we have had problems with patient photos being taken out of our practice management software by Weave. No one at Weave's support was able to help with this problem and they eventually gave up. Some add-on features are too expensive. Fax should be available for much less than $50 per month. The dashboard metrics add-on would be great but it's overpriced.

Lighthouse 360 y Solutionreach

Razones para elegir Weave

Weave gave more functionality at a better price than our old phone system and the Dentrix bundle we were using before.

Razones para cambiar a Weave

They replaced our phone system at a better price than our old phone system, plus the software features. None of the other products I considered had the potential to replace the phone system.
Megan
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Software is great. Customer service could use some work

Puntos a favor

The features are great once you get them going. We love that our patients name pops up on the screen as they are calling so we can pull their chart up before we ever answer. The Google reviews sending is also helpful. The texting is a great feature. The service itself is great once it is set up correctly.

Desventajas

Every time we have on boarded a new location there have been issues. We have had calls somehow going to random workers cell phones instead of ringing in the office. We have had faxes not coming through. One time the onboarder just quit in the middle of onboarding and it took us days to reach someone to complete the onboarding. It also does not integrate with therapy software so we miss out on a lot of the features. Also when if the phones go down it is nearly impossible to reach an actual person for assistance.

Megan

Highly recommend Weave for Dental offices

Revisado el 24/5/2022

We love Weave and are so happy to have this communications software.

Puntos a favor

Extremely easy interface. Very easy to navigate. Extremely reliable and gathers information quickly to send reminders. The in-office chat option is extremely helpful in communicating information discreetly.

Desventajas

The only thing i wish that we could do is to delete a queued message. For example, if we scheduled a patient by mistake or for the incorrect type of appointment and change it afterward, it gathers the information in the queue and cannot be changed or cancelled.

Razones para elegir Weave

The software was not reliable and not user friendly. Support was also extremely difficult to interact with.

Razones para cambiar a Weave

The overall features and user friendly interface with weave were exceptional.
Kari

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Weave is our right hand man

Revisado el 17/12/2019

I have overall had an amazing experience with Weave, from the ease of installation, to the ease of use and the ever helpful updates.

Puntos a favor

I could go on and on about what I love most, however, I will leave it to this; Since starting with Weave, our lives have been improved so much. It is so easy to use and contains so much information, I cannot imagine life without it at this point.

Desventajas

My only real complaint is that I cannot update our on call doctor myself, I have to message in to support to have it updated.

Lighthouse 360 y Solutionreach

Razones para elegir Weave

The pop ups and the 2 way texting.

RevenueWell

Razones para cambiar a Weave

The look and feel of Weave.
laurie
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

don't miss a call

Revisado el 29/4/2020

We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

Puntos a favor

We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

Desventajas

I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

Katee

Weave is awesome!

Revisado el 26/3/2020

Puntos a favor

They are always looking for ways to improve services. Customer service is always very friendly and quick to help with any issues that we have.

Desventajas

Our Office still cannot see the patient balance on account when we pull them up in Weave

Demandforce

More options through Weave

Razones para cambiar a Weave

Liked cost and services they offer better
Andrea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Seamless integration of telephone and texting with easy recall and reminders

Revisado el 20/3/2020

Weave replaced our phone system and provided phones, so the incremental cost is not very great. They have decreased our no show rate significantly.

Puntos a favor

The best feature of the software is the ability to give an immediate response to everyone who calls us. If we don't answer the line right away, the patient gets a text asking how we can help. Also, the recall and appointment reminders are easy to script/edit and to schedule. You can also administer all of this remotely, including changing the message or forwarding the lines. I also love that they are always improving the capabilities of the software. With regularity, they post a video you can watch to see what they are currently working toward. Always very exciting!

Desventajas

At this point, I am interested in mass email capability, as in for a newsletter. I believe they are adding this feature.

Craig

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Once excellent service suffering declines in reliability and support

Revisado el 9/11/2021

Puntos a favor

The integration of a phone system and business text is great. The fact that it integrates with our practice management software and allows us to send reminders and mass texts to patients is fantastic.

Desventajas

The app interface is small, about the size of a normal cell phone face. There’s no excuse for this on a desktop app. Also, the text feature is limited. All texts come into one inbox, and there’s no way to parse out individual conversations by user. In other words, there are no text threads to help organize things. Finally, Service quality issues have plagued with over the past couple of months. Currently there is an outage, which prompted me to write this review. It is becoming less reliable, and also it takes a long time to get through to support.

Roxane

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good software, poor support and customer service!

Revisado el 25/5/2022

Overall we like weave software. It has helped symplied a lot of our tasks.
The installation team was incompetent. It set for a bad start. The person at onboarding team did was she could to help. Lack of follow up and customer service after she left.

Puntos a favor

The ability to enter patient information to call and text them without digging into the EMR.
Calling directly from the weave software without the need to dial the number.
Love the text to pay link, the call recording, the patient history.
Overall easy friendly software.

Desventajas

Integration with our EMR to avoid duplicate work.
The system bugs a lot and thr lack of customer service.
The limited option and basic platform to email marketing to our patient.

Matt

Handles Desktop Texting with Clients

Revisado el 25/3/2020

This is good for texting with clients and for handling VOIP telephony.

Puntos a favor

I like that we can SMS text with clients from the desktop computer, and can handle VOIP-level functionality with the phones.

Desventajas

We cannot create text broadcast groups, to which clients can subscribe/unsubscribe. With ZipWhip, we could do this.

Meghan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Overall happy with Weave

Revisado el 25/5/2022

Weave runs our entire phone system, texting ability, faxes, review requests, etc. We really enjoy using this system!

Puntos a favor

Generally easy to integrate. Overall user friendly. It's nice to have access to the schedule on your cell phone. Most patients like the texting feature - and it comes through as our office phone number which is KEY so that they don't think they're getting spammed. The staff messaging feature is also nice. Being able to change and update office hours so that the correct voicemail plays is also very nice. It integrates nicely with our electronic health record system. No excessive paper waste w/printed faxes - they can be downloaded and then uploaded to the proper spot.

Desventajas

Automatic Review request text messages go out to even patient who don't show up for their appointment - so they really need to be manually done until someone at Weave can fix this. We also often go through periods of time where our faxes don't send through which becomes frustrating. Customer service is typically available to help. No mass Email option for promotions, etc.

Griselda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A Must-Have for Any Practice!

Revisado el 24/2/2020

It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

Puntos a favor

The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

Desventajas

There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

Podium

Razones para elegir Weave

Weave was more intuitive and had better features.

Razones para cambiar a Weave

Better fit for our practice.
Patricia
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Weave has changed our office for the better

Revisado el 12/12/2019

Puntos a favor

We love all the texting reminders with Weave. We also love that we can respond to patients thru Weave. It was such a game changer. Weave is always updating new options for its users.

Desventajas

We look forward to when Weave adds the mass email option to patients

Razones para elegir Weave

Better use of communication with patient.