Weave

4,3 (518)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software de comunicación de equipos basado en la nube.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

518 opiniones

Rebekah
Rebekah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the best things we have done for our practice!

Revisado el 23/2/2019

Our experience has been great. Customer service is easily accessible and ready to help you. It has cut back on our time spent reminding people of their appointments and made communication with our patients so much better!

Puntos a favor

We love that we are able to easily text our patients about upcoming appointments, when their glasses or contacts are ready, and just communicate in general! It saves us a lot of time and in this age of texting, our patients love it too!

Desventajas

The only thing that we don't like about the software is the ability for the software to make phone calls for us to the few people who don't receive or want to receive text messages. We are a practice with older patients and some of them just don't do text messaging.

GINA

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Can't do business without it!

Puntos a favor

During a power outage, we were able to access our schedule and communicate with patients through the Weave app.

Desventajas

We cannot upload our own consent forms.

Kelly
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

When my phone number was transported over to Weave they did not have my number working for 2...

Revisado el 27/11/2019

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the company are not fully trained in both how to set up your phone line or the phone and how to use their system. I called customer service 8 times today to be hung up on. So I finally called the sales line to get an answer. There online help support didn't have access to the PIN number. So i have asked for a phone call back like I did two weeks ago left on the online help support message and the phone does not take messages. The help center through the sales department didn't know that PIN

Puntos a favor

I was sold on all I was told is was going to do for me and my business. None of it true. There is no phone personal message even thought I have set one up both on the phone and on line. There is no forwarding the call to my cell phone number. The training videos do not cover how to set up call forwarding and text messaging that me or my office staff understand.

Desventajas

I had no phone service for 2 business days. We I called my assigned customer representative she didn't care that I had no phone service. She even called the number the next day and couldn't get through as the phone service had not been turned on by Weave. They did not send us a cordless phone that we ordered, they sent 5 separate phones which would ring randomly in set up in different rooms. You could not answer the call in the room you were in I had to leave a patient and run into another room to answer. the video she sent us to set things up was a different model. Afterall of this I decided to take my numbers to my prior service. They will not give me the information to do so. I explained I was going to do this and why. I had to call back to get my account number which took me several phone calls and waiting on hold to do. I explained why I need the account number. I sent the signed consent off to my new phone service, it was refused as they now needed a PIN number. This is odd as no one at Weave knows anything about PIN numbers. This has been going on for two weeks now.

Lana

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

a must for a busy office practice!!!!

Revisado el 24/5/2024

Puntos a favor

We can communicate better with our patients.

Desventajas

Easy to communicate with patients over the texts. Confirming appointments is easy. Notifying that glasses are ready. Calls being recorded.

Meagan
  • Sector: Veterinaria

Vet Clinic Review

Puntos a favor

Love the convenience of usage. All things within one app, texting, review requests, voicemail, caller ID, etc. Also very nice to be able to easily upload our monthly on hold message and listen to call records as needed.

Desventajas

Not integrated without practice management software so we manually have to upload our client list to utilize caller ID. This is time consuming.

George
George

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Weave has terrible customer service.

Revisado el 2/5/2024

Very negative. We had 2 locations with weave and acquired a third. That location already had an exisiting weave account so we just needed to transfer the ownership and set up the same features. It is a month and a half later and it still doesn't work. My so called account representative [sensitive content hidden] is unreachable and does nothing. We are now looking to switch all of our locations to a different provider

Puntos a favor

Great if it actually works, but the second you have a problem its good luck

Desventajas

If there is an issue good luck getting it fixed

Respuesta de Weave

George, we’re sorry to hear about this experience. We’re focused on making our Customer Support experience best in class. Can you contact us at pr@getweave.com so we can escalate your issue with our Customer Success team?

Mohamed
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Very Efficient System

Revisado el 7/6/2024

Puntos a favor

The system allows you to track every conversation your staff had, and also, have it as a transcript if needed. In addition, you have the option for mass texting and sending forms for patients prior to scheduling. Very effective.

Desventajas

Cost can be a little lower, and the fax functions are not very good on mobile devices

Fay

So helpful

Great, it has helped the communication on the office tremendously

Great, it has helped the communication on the office tremendously

Puntos a favor

You can communicate with people in the office in real time and get answers right away. You can contact patients via text as opposed to having to make phone calls. Pts prefer to text these days.

Desventajas

No problems at this time with using weave

Beth

An important Review

Revisado el 22/5/2024

Great! We lOve everything about it. If we could just use this for all of our work it would be even better! Then we would not fill our search bar with 6 different apps!!

Puntos a favor

How easily accessible it is! Very easy to use. Easy instructions to follow and to teach to new employees.

Desventajas

No knowing about more features until now.

Janira

Great Company

Puntos a favor

What i love most is that messages go out on their own to confirm dental appointments.

Desventajas

That sometimes when we program auto messages there are certain times when they dont go out and we have to call the company.

Lori

Love the Weave Software

Revisado el 6/3/2023

We have loved our experience with Weave. Our schedule stays full most days without a lot of extra help.. We get so many compliments on our reminders patients love the texting

Puntos a favor

I love seeing who is calling before I answer the phone as it helps me be prepared for the caller. Love the reminders that are sent out. We have a lot less no shows and frees up our time from manually having t call or write reminders.

Desventajas

Sometimes the phone glitch a bit, one of the phones won't ring at times at the front desk then I have to move to another location

Megan
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Software is great. Customer service could use some work

Revisado el 24/5/2022

Puntos a favor

The features are great once you get them going. We love that our patients name pops up on the screen as they are calling so we can pull their chart up before we ever answer. The Google reviews sending is also helpful. The texting is a great feature. The service itself is great once it is set up correctly.

Desventajas

Every time we have on boarded a new location there have been issues. We have had calls somehow going to random workers cell phones instead of ringing in the office. We have had faxes not coming through. One time the onboarder just quit in the middle of onboarding and it took us days to reach someone to complete the onboarding. It also does not integrate with therapy software so we miss out on a lot of the features. Also when if the phones go down it is nearly impossible to reach an actual person for assistance.

Andrea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Seamless integration of telephone and texting with easy recall and reminders

Revisado el 20/3/2020

Weave replaced our phone system and provided phones, so the incremental cost is not very great. They have decreased our no show rate significantly.

Puntos a favor

The best feature of the software is the ability to give an immediate response to everyone who calls us. If we don't answer the line right away, the patient gets a text asking how we can help. Also, the recall and appointment reminders are easy to script/edit and to schedule. You can also administer all of this remotely, including changing the message or forwarding the lines. I also love that they are always improving the capabilities of the software. With regularity, they post a video you can watch to see what they are currently working toward. Always very exciting!

Desventajas

At this point, I am interested in mass email capability, as in for a newsletter. I believe they are adding this feature.

Venetta

Patient Communication

Revisado el 14/3/2024

Overall I love using weave. It has made a positive difference in my practice.

Overall I love using weave. It has made a positive difference in my practice.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use. The instant communication with my patients.

Desventajas

Frequent service interruption. Change/elimination of features that we have grown accustom to using.

Griselda
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A Must-Have for Any Practice!

Revisado el 24/2/2020

It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

Puntos a favor

The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

Desventajas

There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

Alternativas consideradas

Podium

Razones para elegir Weave

Weave was more intuitive and had better features.

Razones para cambiar a Weave

Better fit for our practice.
Patricia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Weave review for dental office

Revisado el 1/6/2022

Great. It may be pricier than other programs, but I save a lot using the voip program so in the end it evens out. Plus has more features than other programs

Puntos a favor

I love that o can check schedule from an app on my phone. I can also contact patients from home using the app and the outgoing phone number is the office number

Desventajas

The voip phone sometimes cuts out. Not really weaves fault, it the area I am in where the internet is not always reliable

Linda

Weave

Revisado el 3/3/2020

Weave really takes a lot of work off the front desk personnel. Give them more time to do other things.

Puntos a favor

Love the texting and accepting photos in the office. Easy to use app. Easy to install and get set up. Takes a load of work off the Front Desk personnel.

Desventajas

The only thing I don't like is the new update: when you go to messages you don't see a name, you see phone #s. I have sent the wrong message to a couple of people because I think I'm in a certain person's account.

Leah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Weave has been beneficial in several ways to our office.

Revisado el 1/6/2022

As stated before, we love Weave and what it has done for our practice. It has brought us up to date in the technical world, it has allowed better patient communication, and be more time efficient. At times I feel like we have hired another team member to help with all the features we have been able to benefit from within Weave and it has been a game changer for our team.

Puntos a favor

Before Weave, we were using one company to offering texting to our patients and another company for phones. When we first discovered Weave, I was excited to combine our phones and text messaging feature with the same company & have the same text number be with our office main line. Little did we know all the amazing features Weave would continue to offer! For our office to now offer auto-reminders, sync confirmation texts, a mobile app, communicate with patients off hours via phone or text and appears we are at the office, team communication during office hours via computer, digital forms that are customized to our office, data collection, payment links to patients, and more. We are so blessed to have found Weave and implement into our practice.

Desventajas

I wouldn't say there is anything we necessarily dislike about Weave.. we were in the beta group for forms and we know there was a process of designing and having bugs worked out. We are very patient knowing it will be worth it in the end. The feature that would be nice in the future would be to also offer to send patients digital forms or payment links from the mobile app!

Stevie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Really liked weave but man, customer service DOES NOT DELIVER SOLUTIONS.

Revisado el 15/2/2024

So in short, easy to use given everything is working correctly however customer service DOES NOT resolve the issues they claim to and apparently even if you do a "free trial" of any features, you're still going to get charged and then it's going to take MONTHS of back and forth to get the charges removed. And there is still no guarantee that they have been. BOO. Prior to this situation I would have happily recommended weave to any office...now I'd would not recommend and instead warn against it.

Puntos a favor

Weave is easy to use, makes communication between staff and patients a breeze.

Desventajas

We have used weave for years for features such as 2 way texting, faxing, appointment reminders/confirmation and payments. About 6 months ago we felt that we may be interested in adding the online scheduling and online forms feature to our account. We opted for a month long free trial for each feature which, unfortunately did not start at the same time as the onboarding person we worked with was unaware that we were doing both and also didn't really seem to know what she was doing anyways. We got a brief explanation of how to use these features and had maybe 1 of 5 questions answered then and there. No worries, it was pretty self explanatory. Unfortunately these features did not mesh well with our EHR system (even though we were convinced that they would) and when we reached out to customer service about the issues we ran into we were put on hold for LITERALLY 4 HOURS?! After that hideous hold experience we decided to go the email route. There was no follow up to resolve the issues and by the end of the month free trial we hadn't been able to successfully use either of the features. So naturally we decided to stick with what we had already and opt out of the new features. It was at this point that we called at the end of the month to ensure that we would not be charged for these new features to be added to our account. After a half hour long call of being told "you don't have to call, at the end of the month the free trial will automatically end and you WILL NOT BE CHARGED" I was confident we could check this off of our list of things to do. Well get this, WE STILL GOT CHARGED. This then spiraled into us having to call weave not once, not twice, not even three times but FOUR TIMES to try and get this billing issue fixed. I kid you not, every single call ended in someone promising us that the issue had been resolved when it in fact had not. This lasted over 5 months of us getting notifications that our account was past due and emails from weave stating that we had an unpaid invoice and blah blah blah. Again, within one of those 5 calls in total I spoke with them again about this issue when I was again told it was taken care of and then BOOM! WE'RE LOCKED OUT OF OUR ACCOUNT AND OUR PHONES ARE NOT WORKING. WOW AWESOME. I had to call YET AGAIN, this time I'm told there is an invoicing issue but that they will unlock out account so that we can continue to use it. Now we are in again and using it still but we are still getting a constant pop up stating that our account is past due and you know we have the slightest feeling that the problem is still not resolved.

Kari

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Weave is our right hand man

Revisado el 17/12/2019

I have overall had an amazing experience with Weave, from the ease of installation, to the ease of use and the ever helpful updates.

Puntos a favor

I could go on and on about what I love most, however, I will leave it to this; Since starting with Weave, our lives have been improved so much. It is so easy to use and contains so much information, I cannot imagine life without it at this point.

Desventajas

My only real complaint is that I cannot update our on call doctor myself, I have to message in to support to have it updated.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Do not recommend this software unless they improve their overall service

Revisado el 9/4/2020

Once you have realized how bad and precarious this service is trying to cancel your contract is a nightmare. They refused to give us our Account number fo several weeks until we have to get one of the owners of the company to speak with a manager. Our rep was nowhere to be found after we told him that we needed our Account number to go back to our previous provider. After that, he never answered our calls or emails. Total Fiasco this company.
Save yourself the headache and do not sign up with Weave, stay with your current provider even if its a bit pricier. I can promise you they provide a better service than Weave.

Puntos a favor

Nothing. There is not a single thing that I would recommend from this company. We saw them at a Fair and their demos are great, they promise everything and say yes to all your business needs...unfortunately when its time to implement all that you were told they could do you will be very disappointed.

Desventajas

- The software looks cool and promising at the moment of the pitch, however, the excitement only last what the demo lasts. 80% of the things promised to us were not possible because "they are still developing" they capabilities.
- Customer Service does not suck, even worse, is simply Non-existent. Their website is so limited that for you to customize your phone service your business's needs you literally have to clear your schedule for a whole afternoon and stay on the phone for at least 40 min to get your call answered. Then to your disappointment when you ask for help with particular features their only answer is: we cannot do that yet but we are working on implementing that in the future.
- Chat service does not work, ever !!!. Better for you to be patient and call customer service and waste a whole day trying to get in contact with them. Good luck.

Jacqueline

Wonderful Weave

Revisado el 9/3/2023

Puntos a favor

Intergration and setup was easy. We love the ability to customize forms, text patients, and set in-office reminders. We have also been able to limit the number of vendors communicating with our patients through various Weave services. Customer service is stellar! I have always been able to speak with someone in a very timely manner to resolve issues. I've also had suggestions for improvement acknowledged and implemented.

Desventajas

rearranging/editing the order of information on forms. More optometry friendly templates, ability to organize the order of listed forms, option to duplicate forms/templates, a printer friendly form option for our non-tech savvy patients and the capability of sending forms to new patients who are not yet setup in our EHR/to any phone number would all be very helpful. Recently, we've experienced issues with being able to hear the caller when listening to the recordings. The volume has to be on the max setting, which makes our end very loud, to barely be able to hear the patient.

Bev

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Weave review

Revisado el 6/3/2023

I think there are some really good aspects to Weave. But the wait times can be long. Every time we call we are told that can be added on the next update but never happens.

Puntos a favor

The communication level with our patients are critical: new patients, appointments and confirmations. The ability to contact our patient when it is convenient for them. Texting allows us to do that.

Desventajas

We are not getting Forms notifications. Can't see text message, or the text being sent says "unfortunately we've been unable to reach you" even on the first text. The constant updates and changes are too much. The last update - the format of the messages- ability to see hx of messages sent and notifications and not user friendly

Nick

Simple, Elegant, Exceptional

Revisado el 24/10/2019

Weave has streamlined our customer communications and optimized our business efficiency.

Puntos a favor

Weave gets the most out of our previously antiquated phone system. Their features, support and software make running our business more efficient and profitable.

Desventajas

Nothing. Very easy to use and excellent all around.

Alternativas consideradas

RingEX

Software anterior

RingEX
Leigh
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Weave is Wonderful!

Revisado el 22/6/2023

I have been very pleased with Weave from the beginning. It has saved us time and money. My employees are happy and can get more done now. This, in turn, makes me and my physicians happy. I like the fact that you can continue to call for help if you need it and they are very helpful and pleasant. I applaud the staff they have working for them. I like the fact that they are continuously updating and improving the product.

Puntos a favor

The integration process was a breeze. They help you with every step. The software is very easy to use. I was a little nervous when they told me that they do not send someone to train you on the software. Once it is installed, you watch the training videos. I was nervous for nothing! The videos explained everything step-by-step and in great detail. The customer service line is more than helpful. The best part is they continue to be helpful long after the purchase of the software.

Desventajas

We wanted an online payment option, but their software could not integrate with our EMR. I was not happy with that. They did have other payment options, just not the online one. They are continuously updating the software so I think we are now able to have the online payment option.