TheraOffice

TheraOffice

EMR & practice management solution for clinics

4.7/5 (19 opiniones)
Selena H.
Traducir con Google

TheraOffice team is dedicated to helping you maintain your brand while providing a superior product.

Revisado el 9/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I no longer have stacks of paper work to do. I no longer lose sleep wondering if I have met all documentation regulations. My time is more efficient because I save and lock each visit prior to treating the next patient.

Puntos a favor

The software system has a vast amount of flexibility within its design to allow each clinician and organization to customize various reports and user functions. The TheraOffice Team is very responsive whenever questions arise. I had one payer that required a specific change in documentation. The TheraOffice team problem-solved the need and immediately created a custom report that could be used for that particular payer. The team's quick response had me submitting the claim to that payer with the new documentation format at the end of the business day. I have not locked a single document without charges included. The system has built in protection to ensure that all plans of care are signed and that no unauthorized patient visits occur. The built in business reports are very helpful for knowing the health of the business. I love that it really, really integrates with FOTO. That has saved me time because I can easily see the FOTO information right within TheraOffice in a patient's case. I also really like the fax feature. This feature not only saves time, but is also logged in the system creating proof that documents were sent and received. The ability to create tasks with those on the team has improved efficiency by eliminating a lot of non-productive communication time.

Puntos en contra

I'm still having difficulty with the accounting system. At the moment, the accounting module isn't quite as intuitive as all the other modules.

Gloria M.
Traducir con Google

Tech support is always quick to respond to our needs!

Revisado el 12/7/2017

Puntos a favor

The best part of Theraoffice is fact that you are able to customize the schedule and documentation. In general, it is easy to use compared to other programs we have used in the past.

Puntos en contra

1.Having the different modules for Documentation and Scheduling.
2. Not being able to minimize windows within the module, you have to click out of everything before proceeding.
3. Not being able to move image notes from one pts chart to another pts chart.
4. Not having a search option in the chart. We use a dummy pt for our referral log and it has hundreds of records, it would be nice to be able to search within the chart
5. With the new up date the faxes are getting back dated when moved them to a chart, we have to manually go in to change the date
6. The amount of times that you have to click through pop up boxes to get where you need to be (printing, searching for pts, moving through documentation) (keyboard short cuts would be nice)
7. It would be nice to have the most recent plan of care show in vitals.
8. That once a pt has been discharged it doesn't ask if you wish to delete future appointments.
9. There should be a contact list to fax from so you can fax multiple people: insurance, case mgr, PCP, Referrring DR, sometimes there are 2 referring and a PCP.
10 To Generate an HEP you shouldn't have to have a DX or charges entered.

Lauren A.

Good All-in-One EMR

Revisado el 19/11/2018

Puntos a favor

TheraOffice is a good all-in-one EMR, where we can schedule, document, and bill from one module. After demoing many EMRs, I realized this is actually a rare combination. The documentation allows for common phrases to be put into a drop down menu, so you can point-and-click. BCBS pulled our notes to review and said they were some of the best documented they'd seen.

Puntos en contra

There are a LOT of quirks. Once you figure them out, they become second nature, and aren't generally an issue, but you do have to understand that it may be frustrating to use at first. For instance, TheraOffice allows for charge checks, but it doesn't check them automatically, so you have to be sure to click the button on every claim. Also, TheraOffice recently went to one module and I can't say I'm a huge fan. If I'm entering an ERA that's $8,000 and the phone rings and it's a patient asking when their next appointment is, I have to close out of the ERA and start it again later, there's no "save" or way to push it to the background.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Pam H.
Sector: Práctica médica
Traducir con Google

They Tech support has been wonderful! Always fix whatever problems I have!

Revisado el 11/7/2017

Puntos a favor

It is pretty easy to use. We didn't have much training at all so glad it is user friendly. I like that the balance shows up on navigator. I like the temporary patient to start a new patient on the schedule.
I also like that you can post patient copay from the scheduler.

Puntos en contra

The original person we had that signed us up wasn't exactly honest. She told us about different functions that Theraoffice can do without telling me there were hidden charges. this did upset me however we had already signed a contract. to be honest had I known some of the features that are additional charges I would have gone in a different direction then Theraoffice. I like it but, there are some things I don't like. Statements are not that easy to print. Looking at the patient account isn't that easy you have to go into to many different screens. I don't like the fact the you get signed out if not using for a bit. I know it is a safety issue it is not convenient for me at all. There are a few other things that I am not happy with also . Over all I like the software.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Susan B.
Traducir con Google

TheraOffice is the solid foundation of our practice.

Revisado el 12/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Keeps my accounts receivable manageable. The documentation is a breeze especially when using customized templates. I have actually learned some things about therapy practices that I was not aware of in the past. Most importantly it out performs the other three programs that we have used in the past.

Puntos a favor

Listen to suggestions with new implementations every quarter. Customer support is always friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The most positive customer oriented business I have ever known.

Puntos en contra

The user manual needs to be more up to date and actually include all aspects of the software and its use.

Carol S.
Traducir con Google

Fabulous. Theraoffice has really helped me to run my business more efficiently.

Revisado el 14/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Business reporting is easier with the software.
The training the company offers is not only readily available but each person that answers the phone is patient, knowledgeable and enthusiastic.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about the software is really the people that support it. They are always readily available, knowledgeable and so patient!

Puntos en contra

It is difficult to find the reports that are helpful to manage the business. I find the names of them very complex and not easy to remember.

Carol B.
Sector: Práctica médica
Traducir con Google

Very user friendly and people always available to help

Revisado el 10/7/2017

Puntos a favor

The billing software is extremely easy. Our rejection rate for claims is way below industry standards. Physicians comment on the ease of reading our reports and how complete they are.

Puntos en contra

Some alerts have multiple clicks to go through to complete a task. Not a huge complaint but the last update added extra steps.

Darrin Y.

Old User

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 15/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I liked TheraOffice, but I needed a software to take over my billing. At the time, TheraOffice didn't offer.

Puntos a favor

The software was extremely user friendly. It was easy to learn and implement.

Puntos en contra

When I was a sure, the only downside was all the specific features, scheduling, accounting, documentation, etc. were separate software. It has now changed and it is all integrated into one.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Chany B.
Traducir con Google

Great customer care! Program can be customized to the office needs.

Revisado el 11/7/2017

Puntos a favor

Customer support have been amazing in helping out when issues come up and coming up with creative solutions.

Puntos en contra

The reports that come standard can be more versatile with the input criteria. Would be helpful to have one module instead of 5.

Burke C.

TheraOffice Software for Physical Therapy

Revisado el 14/4/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been using TheraOffice by Hands On Technology for 11 years. The software is outstanding, and allows the physical therapist, business, owner, billing manager, and front desk to all work together with the same data without anyone having to re-enter data. I own 3 busy clinics and we use TheraOffice for all of our scheduling, documentation, and billing. The owners and staff of TheraOffice really listen to their clients and are able to implement many suggestions made by their users. One of the best features added last year is that as part of your subscription to TheraOffice, you are given an account rep. I have a once per week phone call with my account rep to go over how the software is working for us, have him develop specialized reports for our patient data, and to show us how to use new features of the software. They are constantly innovating. We now have all of our EOB's, scripts, insurance cards, MRI reports etc. all scanned into TheraOffice.

Tiffani S.

Always on the ball!

Revisado el 24/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Having a really user friendly system which makes my job a lot faster.

Puntos a favor

Customer service is always willing to help with anything. And you guys can sign on and help us right away.

Puntos en contra

I don't like how I can't put notes while I'm posting payments without getting out of payments and getting into the patients account to do it. Wish there was a way to do it in the payment screen.

Gerri S.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir con Google

Very user friendly, with great customer support.

Revisado el 19/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The best benefit from my perspective is that it is industry specific:-)

Puntos a favor

What I like most about TheraOffice is that it was designed specifically for Physical Therapy practices.

Puntos en contra

The Accounting module has a level of sophistication that requires a deeper understanding before being able to use all of its capabilities.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Steve A.

Momentum Physical Therapy - TheraOffice

Revisado el 2/4/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Pros: ease of use for therapists, continuity between scheduling; documentation; and accounting, customization for almost all aspects of the programs, and the responsiveness of the customer service team to our company's specific demands.
Cons: Some of the accounting reports are not ready to go for our new activity of accrual accounting. This forces our Billing Manager to wake up just after midnight (but before our first staff arrive to post, check in patients or do any other activities on our system, so that she can run some end of month reports. We are working through this with a possibly modification or customization of reports. TheraOffice has met our needs with everything else, so we anticipate this problem being a temporary problem that will be solved soon, as we just started this new activity and only found this issue recently.

Robert M.
Traducir con Google

Easy to use, great customer service

Revisado el 19/3/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have used TheraOffice since I opened my practice in May of 2006. All of the individual modules (scheduling, documentation and accounting) are very user friendly and easy to use. I can make changes to my documentation templates as needed without having to call someone to reprogram the software. The scheduling component allows us to easily schedule multiple appointments and print reminder cards. We are also using remindercall.com which integrates with the schedule to send text or phone calls to remind patients of their appointments. This has greatly cut down on our cancel rate. The customer service is quick to respond and fix any issue we have. Overall TheraOffice is a great product that we will continue to use for years to come.

Andy Z.

Best Electronic Medical Record Program for Physical Therapy

Revisado el 16/3/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I'm 100% Stiasfied with my EMR. Theraoffice has made my business double in income since I started using them 2 years ago. I'm now Running 9 centers with this EMR. It is Definately worth the money. The reports it produces are numerous and he ease of making custom reports is great. The documentation component is easy to use and configure, my therapists love it. The accounting component is easy to use and my billing company has been able to integrate their processes with theraoffice. The schedule module is simple to use and straight forward. I would Definately recommend this software over any free or any other Physical therapy software out there. 5/5 stars for me.

Jill B.

pretty and thorough

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 4/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

allows for quick access to relevant parts of a patients case.

Puntos a favor

the different colors used to quickly identify a patients status. how the program shows you what's relevant and what's needed.

Puntos en contra

freezing when scanning something and you click out of the scan pop up screen.

Sherri B.

8 years and still love TheraOffice

Revisado el 20/4/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy to setup: minimum learning curve. Love the security controls, the partnership(?) with Zirmed, Bluefin, Mobile device access, TheraOffice Web. Was easy transition from old accounting system to HOT. Documentation makes Functional Reporting and PQRS easier/ less time mired in paperwork. Scheduling is a breeze because TheraOffice puts everything at your fingertips. Appreciate support with reports: they immediately develop reports to our specs.

David B.

Good For Growing Business

Revisado el 7/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I find the tools logical and easy to use. The customer support and development teams are very willing to help.

Angel C.

Pleased

Revisado el 2/4/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very pleased with software and customer service has always been very helpful.