26 opiniones

Quorum

Advocacy platform for public affairs professionals

5 /5 (26 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones

Actionable Insights

Revisado el 2/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great, my contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful.

Puntos a favor

Quorum helps us generate actionable insights on a routine basis. It is most helpful for us to understand what elected officials are talking about on social media and owned channels.

Puntos en contra

Lack of mapping integration at the state legislative level.

Katie O.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

The Quorum Transition

Revisado el 4/10/2019

Puntos a favor

User-friendly, multi-faceted approach to tracking advocate activity, leveraging advocacy priorities, engaging with lawmakers and their offices, and displaying professional data sets.

Puntos en contra

Certainly costlier than other vendors, and at times capabilities are discussed and/or promised that aren't quite delivered as described.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

Thank you for sharing about your transition and feedback. Since the beginning, we've applied customer feedback to build best in class software and we fully believe that's how we get better at helping you!

Tyson M.

API review

Revisado el 30/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

For what it advertises, it does well. For being flexible to our trade association's growing advocacy needs, it leaves a lot to be desired. The ability to do paid social and a more robust and customized reporting section would be way more useful.

Puntos a favor

The ease of set up is great. For what features it has, it's fairly easy to use and get where you need to go.

Puntos en contra

It's such a finished product that it doesn't have a lot of flexibility when you need it to do something new or to try a new feature. As such because it's so baked and new feature updates are few and far between, if the tool doesn't do something you need the customer service folks give you a big "shoulder shrug".

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

Hi Tyson - Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy to hear that Quorum is easy to use and that you were able to get up and running quickly! Additionally, I appreciate you letting us know your thoughts around new features. We are able to build best-in-class software by listening to client feedback and implementing their ideas. If you're interested, I would love to set up some time for you to share your thoughts with our Sr. UX/UI designer or other opportunities to share your thoughts with the product team. Reach out to accountmanagement@quorum.us if you're interested.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Kate B.
Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Quorum User Experience Review

Revisado el 15/10/2020

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the suite of options available for organizing bills and officials. It's helpful to be able to select from lists of officials that I've made when sending out an invitation to an event that I think officials might be interested in. I also appreciate that I can track the progress of not only individual bills, but for issue areas at large.

Puntos en contra

The search bar can be frustrating. For example, if I log onto Quorum and search a keyword like "biodiversity," it often defaults to officials.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

Hi Kate! Thank you for your review, and I'm happy to hear that you find Quorum valuable! Per your point regarding default searching, I recommend you reach out to your customer success manager or our support team who can help adjust your search settings to your liking. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Kara N.
Sector: Organización cívica y social

Love Quorum!

Revisado el 27/4/2020

Puntos a favor

Ease of use across all add ons and excellent customer service.

Puntos en contra

I wish there were more functionality in the state and local tools.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

"Excellent customer service" is music to our ears! We'd welcome your input on additional functionality you'd like to see at the state and local level. Please feel free to make your recommendations known to your Customer Success Manager or reach out to me at accountmanagement@quorum.us

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Justin S.
Sector: Servicios
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

Stop the Spreadsheet Madness

Revisado el 25/4/2020

Puntos a favor

If you work in the public affairs or government relations fields, this software is a must have. No more exporting contact lists of Members (local, state, and federal) in one platform to use in another. No more tracking legislation in one system and grassroots campaigns in another. No more spending hours putting together data from different systems to put together a report on the effectiveness of your engagement and advocacy on that critical bill. Quorum says their system is software built for public affairs. It's not only that, but it's also a game-changer.

Puntos en contra

Literally the only downside of the platform is how powerful it is and how many features it has. Remembering everything the system can help you do can be a challenge. On the flip side, I can't say enough about Quorum's customer service and their willingness to help. This isn't an hour-long software onboarding for your team. It is regular meetings with the team at Quorum. If you're not careful, you might forget that your public affairs department doesn't have it's own IT team.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

Awesome to hear that Sheets have been a game-changer for you. Our Customer Success team is at your service as you continue to familiarize yourself with Quorum's many features. Thanks for the kind review!

Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Great customer service!

Revisado el 29/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Quorum has been very helpful to our organization in accomplishing our advocacy goals, especially in the COVID crisis when virtual grassroots advocacy is absolutely critical.

Puntos a favor

Quorum is great because it combines legislative tracking, grassroots, and outbound email into one tool. I picked up on the tool quickly, but the support team is VERY responsive whenever I do have a question or if I run into a glitch. I also appreciate that I don't feel like I am being sold to when I talk to our rep, more that they genuinely want to help our org accomplish its goals.

Puntos en contra

Some aspects of Quorum are not user-friendly and take some time to learn. I use Quorum daily, but my colleagues who use it less frequently sometimes have trouble remembering how to complete certain processes like setting up an action alert or policy tracking alert.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

I love to hear that our support team is "VERY responsive," and I agree that our customer success team genuinely wants to see our clients accomplish their goals! I'd love to hear your thoughts on how we can make the product more user-friendly! Reach out to me at accountmanagement@quorum.us if you're interested in setting up a call with our Sr. UX/UI designer to share your thoughts.

Sara G.
Sector: Plásticos

Unmatched customer service

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Puntos a favor

Quorum provides the best customer service of any product I think I've ever used. They are always extremely quick to respond and are direct in answering your question. They ask the right questions, and while most things can get solved within minutes, if they can't, they will get it done as soon as possible--you are not forgotten.

The bulk upload feature is great because you can correlate your cells to the actual fields in Quorum. Extremely intuitive so that it doesn't require a set Excel template to upload.

The custom data and download center is also great for creating leave behinds for our congressmen.

Puntos en contra

The Outbox feature is great to have, but it is not meant to serve as your primary newsletter service, even though it can. There are many simple email features that are lacking that would be great to implement.

While it can serve as your database of contacts, it is not the best CRM we've ever used. It's definitely meant to be a place for your advocacy efforts but maybe not your entire database.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

The bulk upload functionality is certainly a handy one! Wonderful to hear that makes it easy for you to keep your contact records up-to-date. We'd welcome your product feedback on how we can make Outbox more valuable to you; feel free to share that feedback with your Customer Success Manager or reach out to me at accountmanagement@quorum.us

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Kathryn L.
Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10.000 empleados

Quick and Easy Access to State Legislation Status

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Always get quick, efficient and pleasant service from staff when I have a question. That is critical when I need to run a report.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can quickly reference bill text, status, and latest actions from either my laptop or phone when travelling.

Puntos en contra

Filters still need to be refined. Still receive a lot of bills that don't impact my business.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Capterra community and for highlighting our mobile app! It's great to hear that's helpful while travelling. If you'd like to talk more about your bill filters, please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager.

Frank R.
Sector: Fuerzas del orden público

NDAA Review

Revisado el 27/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've had a fantastic experience wit Quorum! Their product is effective in ensuring we do not fall behind in tracking legislation or staff changes. Further, they greatly value their clients in a way that other companies simply do not!

Puntos a favor

The ability to track legislation and place the desired bills into an easily downloadable spread sheet is the most significant tool for our legislative affairs. Additionally, the ease in creating custom one-pagers for our members is an important feature for providing value for prosecutors who may visit DC to lobby their legislators.

Puntos en contra

The two areas lacking in some form are custom descriptions of legislation, including short summaries. Further, the service does not provide its own news service, however it very effectively tracks news that may mention your company.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

Great to hear the custom one-pagers feature is valuable to youit's definitely a unique tool we're proud of. Thanks for sharing about your experience with our product and our team!

Quorum

Revisado el 5/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

When asked by colleagues which platform I would choose if I could only have one, I recommend Quorum. It's a one-stop shop for legislative tracking, contacts management, developing advocacy target lists, and more.

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to quickly create lists of members based on criteria such as committee or caucus memberships, sponsors/cosponsors of legislation of interest, etc. I also like the fact that we can create custom fields to track members' positions on key issues.

Puntos en contra

It has so much functionality that it's a bit disorganized. I would also like to see custom bios improved.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

Thank you so much for submitting a review about Quorum! We really appreciate your willingness to share your thoughts with the Capterra community. As a boot-strapped company, any form of client feedback is very important to us. We're looking forward to continuing to work with you! -The Quorum Team

Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

Excellent Government Relations Platform

Revisado el 8/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Quorum is a feature-rich government relations and legislative/regulatory tracking platform that has helped our federal affairs team to improve our outreach, track legislation, and map our engagement and impact. Quorum's tools, particularly its issue tracking and sheets features, have given us the opportunity to have a bird's eye view and the ability to go granular across the wide variety of issued we track. Quorum is first in class for state legislative tracking, too.

Puntos en contra

Quorum's rich feature set took some getting used to, and they were very helpful in resolving these initial challenges through a strong customer service offering.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

Thank you for providing your feedback on our product and customer service. It's wonderful to hear the issue management and sheets features are helpful to the work you do!

John V.
Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10.000 empleados

SGR Review - Top 5 pharmaceutical company

Revisado el 8/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The Sanofi SGR Team would highly recommend this product to other state lobby teams. Every month they add more and more content to make our jobs in the state easier to navigate. If there is a new request, customer services is always willing to help their IT Department add that for our SGR Team. Our representative even comes to Team meetings.

Puntos a favor

The Sanofi SGR Team comments about the bill tracking and daily updates. The system also runs great reports for internal use.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes, I can't remember how to add or delete a function. But customer services will always jump on a call or webex to assist.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

Thank you so much for recommending Quorum! We're glad to hear regular updates to the platform enhance your experience with Quorum State and that our support team has been able to assist when you've encountered challenges.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Amazing Resource

Revisado el 5/4/2019

Puntos a favor

There are so many different components that as long as you invest the time to learn the software, it can make your job so much easier and give you an incredible amount of data. The Quorum team is also excellent to work with -- friendly, helpful and genuinely interested in feedback.

Puntos en contra

It can take some time to become familiar and learn the features, but it's worth the investment.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and for making the investment in learning and making the most of Quorum!

Sean D.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Simply the best!

Revisado el 29/4/2020

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly on both the user experience side, as well as the administrator side of things where I am able to control nearly aspect of what I would like to do. The customer support team is also incredible. The live chat support always has quick responses and answers, and if they do not know immediately they will get an answer for me in a timely manner.

Puntos en contra

Nothing, it is the best product on the market and helps me on a daily basis!

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

Thank you for your review and for your kind words for our support team. I'll make sure to pass those along.

Cicely S.

Quorum is a Game Changer

Revisado el 22/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experience with Quorum has been incredibly positive. I recommend Quorum often to colleagues at lobbying firms, public affairs firms, associations and corporate offices. Highly recommend!

Puntos a favor

Quorum is a must-have for public affairs and government relations professionals. I have used Quorum for 5 years and continue to be a big fan of the product.

Puntos en contra

I don't have any problems or cons with the software.

Eli S.
Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones

Quorum — Best Legislative Database for Public Affairs

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Providing great data to track all of our issues and help our clients.

Puntos a favor

Simple to use, great and constantly updated insights, helpful customer success teams and great template designs.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes have trouble downloading data in formats that would be most helpful but usually can work around this

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

Thank you for sharing your experience using Quorum! If you'd like to chat more about how we might be able to improve the format of your data downloads, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or myself at accountmanagement@quorum.us and we'll see what might be possible.

Rachel W.
Traducir a español

I couldn't do my job without Quorum!

Revisado el 7/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Easily integrates into each part of my advocacy work, from outreach to Congressional staff to organizing constituent outreach, Quorum helps make my day more productive.

Puntos en contra

It can be difficult to navigate, not super intuitive.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

We're so glad to be able to contribute to your productivity! Thank you for the feedback about your experience as a user navigating the platform as we strive to make Quorum as easy to use as possible.

Titus F.
Sector: Política pública

Fantastic Program, Always Expanding

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 13/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As a pro-life organization we've been able to use this for both public policy and to counter abortion industry influence. It's been an effective and versatile tool, we've set up close to 200 quorum pages at this point and paired them with blogs and email.

Puntos a favor

Very effective, has allowed our organization to collect thousands of contacts and make significant lobbying pushes at a state and federal level.

Puntos en contra

There are always things that could be streamlined, but they're constantly adding functionality. If a specific process isn't made their customer service will do what they can to bridge that gap.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

Thank you so much for your thoughts! I love to hear that the customer success team works with you to achieve your goals with the platform. We're always adding new functionality, so please don't hesitate to reach out to your CSM if you have any other ideas for updates.

Sector: Organización cívica y social
Traducir a español

Love the ability to make custom reports!

Revisado el 4/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Quorum makes the work more efficient and manageable!

Puntos a favor

Capturing engagement as we track legislation in a more intentional way helps to not only visibly see but understand the relationships, issues and area where our progress lies and where there is work to do.

Puntos en contra

Inability to sync with other software or programs being used like VAN.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

Thank you for sharing your experience with Quorum! It's great to hear that our software makes it easier to track and report on your policy landscape in one place. While we do have the ability to integrate with some platforms, including Salesforce, I'm sorry we aren't currently able to support the particular sync you're looking for.

Ashley L.
Sector: Automoción
Traducir a español

Saves me hours of time every day!

Revisado el 12/3/2018

Puntos a favor

ease of use, all the information I need in one place, google for government, great alert system

Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

I love Quorum

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 19/4/2019

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use, the customer is fantastic and I like how it helps to make my teams' job a little easier. They have information at their fingertips with the app to look up staff members, notes, or touches to offices.

Puntos en contra

At the moment, I don't really have any cons

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

We're so glad we can help make your team's job a little easier. Thanks for sharing your Quorum experience with the Capterra community!

Estuardo R.
Traducir a español

Reliable, thorough and easy to navigate.

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 14/3/2018

Puntos a favor

I enjoy the fact that the information is constantly being updated and that they are always innovating to ensure that the tools make our work easier and improve our deliverables to our clients.

Puntos en contra

The functionality is superb, if I had to come up with a criticism I'd explore the color scheme and layout to allow for certain most often used functions to pop.

Kevin r. K.
Sector: Investigación
Traducir a español

A dynamite tool for helping us focus our efforts most effectively

Revisado el 14/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our job as a 501(c)(3) is to educate policymakers and their staffs on very complex issues. Different policymakers and staff are interested in different policy issues. Quorum helps us discern who is interested in what topics.

Puntos a favor

The data streams are incredible. It has up-to-date contact information for all legislators and legislative staffs, amongst other data.

Puntos en contra

I can't think of anything I find unsatisfactory.

Respuesta de Quorum Analytics

We so appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Quorum, Kevin! It's great to hear Quorum is helpful in focusing your efforts.

Paulette J.
Traducir a español

The software is very user friendly.

Revisado el 13/3/2018

Puntos a favor

What I like most is the functionality of the software. I like the idea of being able to create individual projects, pull calendar of events and being able to send out mass communications.