ComputerEase

Software de gestión de la construcción.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

127 opiniones

Donna

Revisado el 15/10/2012

I am the Accounting Manager for Randall Mechanical, and all of the Randall companies. These companies include HVAC, sheet metal fabrication, plumbing and tilt-wall concrete construction companies among other enterprises. We had been using a UNIX/DOS operating system for accounting and job costing for many years. This system was labor intensive, and very limited in functionality.

I had used ComputerEase a few years earlier, when I worked for an electrical contractor. So one day, when I could no longer tolerate this backward UNIX system, I called ComputerEase to see if it would be a good fit for Randall. They put me through to John Meibers, the President of ComputerEase. John began giving demonstrations to our key personnel in each division of our operation - A/P, A/R, payroll, purchasing, etc. He answered every question and showed us that ComputerEase could handle every aspect of our businesses, better and more efficiently than the old system. When the Owner saw that we could have a far better system for the same price as we pay for our old system, there was no reason to say no.

We went live on July 1, 2012 and every person that works in the system has expressed appreciation for ComputerEase. Everyone has been impressed with the new system and how much more they can get out of the system. With the old system, we felt like we were working for the system. Now the system works for us. The people at ComputerEase are all so helpful and great to work with, especially Maribel Scarnecchia, our Trainer. Her endless patience has been instrumental in our transition to ComputerEase. Maribel guided us every step of the way with moving open A/P and A/R and payroll, etc. which resulted in a smooth transition.

I have worked with several accounting/job costing systems in the past. ComputerEase is by far the most user-friendly, construction-based, intuitive, complete software I've ever used. We look forward to a long and happy working relationship with ComputerEase.

Michael

Revisado el 10/4/2013

I am the Vice President and CFO of Stallion Builders LLC. Stallion is a General Contractor -we self-perform 80% of our projects involving HVAC, building Renovation and New Building Construction. Our client base includes: New Hampshire DOT, Massachusetts DOT, U. S. Air Force, U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, Private Sector Commercial Build-outs and various municipalities throughout New England. Each of these Government and State Agencies individually require many different forms and reports from Certified Payroll Reports to Contract and Change Order Management. The ComputerEase Software functions and form design capabilities allow us to easily comply with all of the reporting requirements for each agency.

I have over 25 years experience in the construction industry, and have worked with many Construction Job Cost, Project Management and Accounting Programs and have found the ComputerEase Software and Support System to be the best of all that I have used. John Meibers, the President, was very hands-on throughout the introduction and answered every question and showed us that ComputerEase could handle every aspect of our business better and more efficiently than the other Construction Software Programs we were considering.

We went live on November 1, 2012 and the transition of the accounting and job cost data to ComputerEase was smooth and painless. We use all that ComputerEase has to offer including FieldEase, payroll & tax service and ProEst Estimating. Our trainer, Bill Hutchison was and continues to be the reason for our success in leaning and using all that ComputerEase has to offer.

Integration of Accounting, Job Cost, Project Management and Estimating provides a snap shot of our business position at any moment in time. Keeping your finger on the pulse of your business is the key to success; ComputerEase puts your finger on that pulse!
We look forward to a long working relationship with the team at ComputerEase.

Kristen
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Some features are very useful for project management but as a CRM tool, it's underwhelming

Revisado el 3/8/2018

NOT FOR PUBLICATION, JUST FOR BACKGROUND: I have changed companies and industries since I was using ComputerEase. At the time, I was in the construction field, and used CE for CRM functions, sales reporting, financials, and some project management reporting. I worked for Redrock Security and Cabling and reported directly to ownership. My role incorporated sales management and marketing functions.

Puntos a favor

For project management and some accounting functions, CE is very useful. It was easy to track project expenditures, progress to completion, etc.

Desventajas

As a CRM tool, CE is not a robust enough solution to meet most users' needs. Even in a construction environment, some more meaningful reporting and analytics would have been helpful, as well as more seamless integration with other systems we had in place such as RingCentral, MailChimp, etc. We had to find work arounds and manual solutions for processes for things other solutions can accomplish routinely.

Laura

Ah-ma-zing

Revisado el 7/6/2017

I have been using this software since 2000. It is amazing. I've also used Quickbooks, Sage, Peachtree. They all have nothing on ComputerEase. I'm trying to convince my new employer to take a look at it as I know it will work for him way better than Quickbooks. Change is scary sometimes. ComputerEase may look intimidating in the beginning, but give yourself time to get to know it and you'll never stray.

Puntos a favor

Payroll, Project Management, Inventory - all of it. Of all the accounting programs I've tried, this one is the one I will stick with.

Desventajas

Nothing yet. Sometimes it can be a little difficult for people within your company to accept change, but it's not hard to use.

Beth

Great Construction Software - Lacking HR component however

Revisado el 20/3/2017

This software would be complete if it contained the HRIS component.

This software would be complete if it contained the HRIS component.

Puntos a favor

Job set up, tracking, tax reports, AP & AR systems ease of use, GL accounting system, contract/subcontract/p.o. templates and ease of payroll.

Desventajas

Lacking the HRIS component - Had to purchase a separate HRIS (Human Resource Information System) through BambooHR that our employees could log into to track their time off, for benefit enrollment and tracking and for supervisors/foreman to perform performance evaluations and post job openings.

Krystal
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Not a Relational Database

Revisado el 16/6/2017

Puntos a favor

ComputerEase seems to be one of the less expensive software options out there while still offering many optional features. There are multiple pre-built reports to see profitability, etc. We have not had any system "crashes".

Desventajas

ComputerEase is not a relational database - which if you are used to a relation database, the process of looking up or entering information will require more steps. The service module is a bit weak despite an upgrade in Spring 2017 (dispatch board lacking features, unable to easily view a work ticket once it has been completed, not easy to link to AP, time keeping app unable to view submitted entries without additionally logging into the online portal). The customer technical support is handled by a third party company that is divided into regions. The regional team supporting us seems short staffed at times.

Keith

Great next step from Quickbooks

Revisado el 16/4/2018

Solid accounting program that lets me know how my projects are doing and helps me manage my cash flow.

Puntos a favor

Really is a great accounting program that handles multi-state payroll, Prevailing wage, and AIA billing. Customizable reports - Qtools are great. Revised estimates, WIP, job cost summary reports are great. Time card app integration works great. It has its shortcomings but I have yet to find anything that is a no brainer for a replacement.

Desventajas

The added PM module leaves you wanting more. should integrate with more third-party apps. Field Ease also leaves you wanting more. The service module is terrible. It has been a while since any substantial updates

Mazen
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Accounting starts to be simple and easy

Revisado el 12/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Very simple software, but very powerful and covers all major and minor needs of construction accounting, it help in reducing lot of expenses.

Desventajas

Some fine tuning will be great to cover Projects variable items and details, overall more than great Software

Respuesta de Deltek

Hi Mazen, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We are glad to hear that ComputerEase has made accounting for you and your company easier. We believe that an accounting software should be easy and functional. Your review tells us that we have accomplished just that. If you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you, Donna, ComputerEase Representative

Shannon

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Decent product

Revisado el 5/12/2017

Puntos a favor

This product allows you to house and report on a lot of important information pertaining to payroll and human resources.

Desventajas

It can be difficult to find the information you are looking for. Would be nice to have a tutorial or manual housed in the product.

Respuesta de Deltek

Hi Shannon, thank you for writing a review on Software Advice. To hear that ComputerEase helps to allow you and your company to keep payroll and human resources in house is great. This was one of the aspects that we wanted to accomplish with our software. We hope that you will continue to be a valued customer. Please feel free in reaching out to us with any questions. Thanks again, Donna, ComputerEase Representative

Amy

Great Product

Revisado el 27/3/2017

This product gives you several ways to set up and track work items. Some jobs you want more detail and others not so much. You choose by job what info you want to track. It is great for small companies as you don't have to use all the features to get the info you want. You choose which modules you want and only pay for those and not others you don't need.

Puntos a favor

Practice company makes it easy to see if a journal entry etc. affects accounts as you thought it would do without changing anything in the live company.

Margaret
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Do not use this software if you can avoid it!

Revisado el 4/1/2017

It's format is still DOS - like in the late 80's before we all switched to the windows format. All this software did was remove the use of the F1-10 keys and replace it with a double click. It shuts our printer down and locks it into an internal loop at which point we have to turn off the computer and the printer, wait - repower everything and try again. Ever so often it decides to print the payroll checks backwards and other inconvient things like that. I suppose it is better than no software and is also cheaper than the better written programs for this industry. I guess you get what you pay for.

Respuesta de Deltek

We’re sorry you’ve been experiencing problems, Margaret. As for the problems you’ve been experiencing, they certainly sound unique. It appears to be a problem with the printer rather than your software. Either way, we are always eager to help in any way we can. Let’s get in touch and see if we can figure out what’s causing that issue.

We have to disagree with the assessment that our system is still in DOS format. We haven’t used anything close to DOS in decades. In fact, in the last couple of years we released a complete overhaul of our system’s user interface, adding custom workflow functionality with a lean, modern design. If you’d like, we can get together to show you some of the newer features. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you.

MARC

ComputerEase for Contractors

Revisado el 21/1/2020

Great overall for any size contracting job.

Great overall for any size contracting job.

Puntos a favor

Software interface was very user friendly and easy to set up multiple databases for individual companies in a group. Report functionality was very detailed for job costing.

Desventajas

Drill down capability from the general ledger was limited.

Susan

Very thorough software

Revisado el 3/10/2017

Accounting information

Accounting information

Puntos a favor

All of the operations of the company is available through this software. Once you learn the system, it is easier to use.

Desventajas

System has a lot to offer, you just have to know how to get the information. Would like to have GPS capabilities via their payroll system (Field Ease).

Denise

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great software for a great price.

Revisado el 24/5/2016

Puntos a favor

ComputerEase is distributed and served by Target Systems in our region. Our rep was with us from implementation, and throughout our use. She knew the software inside and out and was always easy to contact and very helpful. The software itself was intuitive, easy to use, and had all the features we needed as a medium-sized insulation company. It was very useful with our union, even with several locals. I was pleasantly surprised at how much we liked using ComputerEase, as it was not at all expensive. I definitely recommend this for a small to medium-sized construction company.

Desventajas

I can't think of anything I didn't like about this product and vendor.

Jeremy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

This fulfills all of our accounting needs.

Revisado el 16/5/2018

Puntos a favor

This program works as described. It takes a good deal of set up time but that's to be expected. Overall a great product.

Desventajas

I don't have any major complaints about this software. As I said it works pretty much as described.

Respuesta de Deltek

Hi Jeremy, thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave your review on Software Advice. Two of our key values here at ComputerEase is customer satisfaction and providing a great product. Hearing from you that our product is great lets us know that we are doing just that. We look forward to serving you and your company. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything! Thanks again, Donna, ComputerEase Representative

Lyndon
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

ComputerEase saves the day

Revisado el 23/9/2018

It really works well in small scale company, but like us it has a struggling the need of project manager.

Puntos a favor

This software is easy to use and it helps your company to improve your existing process and there customer service is so great , they teach you things that you may not know step by step also they has also the answers on your problems .They know there product well.

Desventajas

there is no way you can directly export your works to Microsoft excel and in terms of scheduling its better to use MS project maybe limiting some field in 10 words also make it hard to use.

Priscilla
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We use it primarily because we job cost 95% of our employees.

Revisado el 13/10/2017

Puntos a favor

Easy for job costing our employees. Great customer service. Really easy for certified payroll because we can pay more than one pay rate per check.

Desventajas

I don't like having to save the payroll Register and check stubs on my desktop each payroll.
I would rather have the ability to pull them up on the CE system at all times.

Respuesta de Deltek

Hi Priscilla, thanks for sharing with us what you and your company like about ComputerEase. Job Costing can be time consuming and difficult. We are so glad that ComputerEase is living up to its name. Do not hesitate in contacting us with any other suggestions. Yours sincerely, Donna, ComputerEase Representative

David

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Fairly easy to learn the basic accounting processes.

Revisado el 17/4/2018

Your staff has been very helpful in working with us to resolve various user issues.

Puntos a favor

Ability to track job costs in a fully integrated environment, a strong audit trail and ease of getting help to solve user issues.

Desventajas

As Canadian customers we are being asked to pay for converting the US payroll module into something that works in Canada!

Danielle
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great Software

Revisado el 4/10/2018

I would use it again very soon

I would use it again very soon

Puntos a favor

I like that it is really organized program

Desventajas

Its not easy software to set up on computer

LouAnne
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Ease of Use!

Revisado el 8/3/2017

Computer Ease helps me keep track of the many facets of our construction company.
The customer...

The customer support is fantastic and very timely with their help.

Berkeley

Really affordable software

Revisado el 25/4/2018

Puntos a favor

Really easy to use, and is affordable. Has the capabilities for some operations within our organization that does not hinder growth or expansion.

Desventajas

The customer support is not all that great to be completely honest and also initially it is a little overwhelming because there is alot to learn the software, but it just takes a little time to get the hang of it.

Shannon
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Computerease works great for Construction companies!

Revisado el 10/9/2018

Puntos a favor

There are so many things you can do with the computerease program. We do all of our accounting in this program for our jobs as well as keep track of all of our equipment. We discover new things all the time that will help us in our business.

Desventajas

The only con would be that there's so many things this software can do that it takes a long time to figure all of them out.

Gladys

Revisado el 15/10/2012

We are a Plumbing Contractor that does both contract work and time and material work. Before ComputerEase we were using Quick Books and in house generated Excel spread sheets to follow our jobs. We felt we needed a comprensive program in order to track our jobs and service men as well as doing payroll along with job costing and job profitability.

We hired a consultant to find us a software program. After looking at many options we chose ComputerEase. We purchased the program in January, began our training and implementation and went live April 1 of this year. The training and implementation went without a hitch. Our trainer (Maribel) was absoultely wonderful.

Most of our team learned quickly and were able to manage the program. If you are computer literate it is a user friendly program.

The customer support has been great. If I have a problem or can't figure out how to do something, I get a call back in a timely manner. If it is an emergency...I get a call back immediately.

Since using the program, jobs and service calls are easier managed. There aren't things "falling through the cracks". Tracking employee time and doing payroll is more efficient.

Cristy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

I have been using ComputerEase for 7 years on a daily basis.

Revisado el 30/3/2016

Puntos a favor

1. Integration of accounting, purchasing and project management; 2. Ability to promote a "paperless" office; 3. Ability to merge into Microsoft Office products; 4. very responsive to user recommendations

Desventajas

Seems skewed towards subcontractors or specialty contractors and service providers and we are a general contractor. The project management module could be better.

Aaron
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Easy to use for construction project management

Revisado el 15/7/2020

Puntos a favor

For the purposes I used this software for as a construction project manager it was for the most part easy to learn and use. Doing projected final costs and tracking a construction budget were a breeze with Computer Ease.

Desventajas

User interface could use an update. The ability to connect and share info with project management software like Paskr would be a huge plus.