Recruit CRM

Software para pequeñas y medianas agencias de contratación.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

283 opiniones

Julien

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I've worked with many, this one's the best!

Revisado el 18/6/2020

To be honest, the best customer support service I have ever experienced (and I've worked with "a lot" of CRM's). Whenever I have a question or a request to add a custom item, I get a reply within minutes, often with a tailor-made video from the team.
Actually, they even have pre-made videos of a few minutes ready at hand that usually answers the questions you may have.

Puntos a favor

It's user-friendly, web-based, looks modern, 99% customizable AND the RCRM team release updates so often it's a pleasure to see the tool become better by the days.
We could embed the candidate application form onto our website.

Desventajas

Nothing (really!). Most features that have asked for have been developed within a few days, and some bigger features are part of larger tool updates.

Albert
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great CRM/ATS system with the best and friendliest helpdesk

Revisado el 10/6/2019

RecruitCRM really has been a valuable contribution to our business growth (turnover multiplied factor 7 in 2018, factor 3 in 2019). It allows all of our staff to work on one platform for business contacts and aplicatant tracking.

Puntos a favor

Having one system for CRM and ATS is the main attribute. The helpdesk is always available and very helpful. There is a great link to LinkedIn, it supports and tracks our communication within our company.

Desventajas

Some of the dashboard functions could be improved, we are in contact with the programmers to improve the functionality.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para cambiar a Recruit CRM

The good and friendly service and overall cost level.

Respuesta de Workforce Cloud Tech Traducir a español

Thanks for appreciating our support team, Albert! We're planning some really interesting updates to our dashboard in the coming months that you will just love ;)

It's an absolute privilege to be a part of your incredible progress and we wish you continued success in the coming years.

Cheers!

anthony

Great Customer Service & Always learning

Revisado el 9/12/2022

Great

Puntos a favor

The reporting functionality and the deal tracking function for new business. We are still going to migrate our NBD from Active campaign over to Deals on Recruit CRM and excited for this as we can keep all our info in one place.

Desventajas

nothing specific comes to mind straight away

Christian
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Running from responsibility

Revisado el 23/7/2021

Disrespectful discourse.

Puntos a favor

They take my money on time every month.

Desventajas

Updates that negatively impact your business.

Luke
  • Sector: Construcción

CRM Feedback

Revisado el 3/10/2022

Puntos a favor

Being able to search my candidates are key to my business and Recruit CRM have made this extremely easy for me. Rutvik Mahendru has made my day to day life very clear and enjoyable and profiting off the back of his help 10/10

Desventajas

There's yet a fault to be found. (Could be free) haha

Ian
  • Sector: Automoción

Review Recruit CRM by Ian de Meijer

Revisado el 12/12/2022

Good and simple to use CRM system.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of extra features you need to use.

Desventajas

It is not as adjustable as it could be. But you could talk with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] about it. But if you want a new development but it takes long before the extra options are made. Sometimes the need is already gone before it is applied.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Construcción

Love this!

Revisado el 28/12/2022

Puntos a favor

You can tell it's made by recruiters, for recruiters. The ease in handling the data, importing and exporting and the customizable tags and the linkedin chrome extension.

Desventajas

I can't wish for anything else.

Amal
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best tool for recruitment agencies

Revisado el 21/12/2022

Puntos a favor

CV databasehot listsjob listingAdvanced searchEmailing

Desventajas

Candidate database. I feel like candidates can have profiles Job filtering. It would be perfect if candidates can filter jobs instead of a just listing

Yves

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

good an solid CRM

Revisado el 19/12/2022

Puntos a favor

easy to understand oncee set up - use it to have a overview over the pipeline

gratis JD publishen - and better searchs in Candidates

Stefanie

Very happy!

Revisado el 13/12/2022

Puntos a favor

You can customize a lot, individually to your needs. Clear candidate and contact masks. Super control of the process (different statuses in which the candidates are located along a job).

Desventajas

Actually I can't tell anything. For our purpose of use it is nearly perfect for now.

Brent

Best Recruiting Software I have used

Revisado el 30/3/2020

I have run large scale external recruiting agencies since 2007 and launched my new agency last year. I have used Bullhorn, Crelate, and other software and have always been frustrated by the experience, lack features, and the time it takes to make edits or additions. When I researched Recruiting Software for my new agencies I knew what I wanted and what I didn't like. After demoing Recruit CRM I knew it was the right platform for my teams' needs. Recruit CRM is THE FIRST Recruiting Software that all my users like and update regularly without complaining. Time is money for recruiters and having a Recruiting Software that meets our needs is priceless. I highly recommend Recruit CRM.

Puntos a favor

Great UX/UI. Easily Customizable. Easy to update and navigate through. Easy to digest Data and Reports. Easy to use and integrate Jobs Page into our company website. ATS is efficient and time-effective. Drag-and-Drop functionality for candidate pipelines makes moving people through the pipeline quick and easy. Email integration. Fully functional Chrome Extension lets me update profiles and add candidates to the system without leaving the browser page I am on. Great, responsive Customer Service.

Desventajas

I don't have any complaints about this software.

Razones para elegir Recruit CRM

Bullhorn was expensive and very cumbersome. UX/UI is outdated and inefficient. It takes multiple (too many) clicks to make simple updates and additions. Very time-consuming to customize anything. Every recruiter I had complained about using Bullhorn and the time it took to make simple updates.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razones para cambiar a Recruit CRM

Better features and functionality.
Glenn
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Accelerated our Talent placement offering

Revisado el 20/9/2021

One thing that I didn't get to mention is the level of customer service we have received. I never had an issue that was not responded to at least within 12 hours, often, I get a response within minutes or hours, depending on business hours.

Not only would there be a response, but a resolution would be quickly reached in a thoughtful and concise manner.

Overall, it's been great to work with/ partner with the RCRM team. They have truly expanded our ability to place candidates and has had major consequences to our revenue.

Puntos a favor

Candidate Status Tracking by Job and the Job Posting features were the most critical features when we started off. We needed a quick, efficient, and cost effective mechanism to intake candidates and move them through a basic recruitment pipeline.

We have evolved since our initial use and heavily use the API to assist in the customization of experiences for our Clients and candidates.

RCRM is still the foundation of how we track Jobs, candidates, candidate communications, etc. We have a small team that is able to handle a relatively large workload, which is all made possible by this software.

Desventajas

Now that there is an API that is regularly improving, there is not much we dislike about this software. It provides all our basic needs and the API helps us reach beyond that.

Zoho Recruit y Trakstar Hire

Razones para cambiar a Recruit CRM

It was mainly a factor of features required and cost. We did not necessarily need a large number of features, only what we needed to process candidates, post jobs and the means to use an API to customize things to our requirements.
Michael

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product even better team

Revisado el 15/12/2020

I love working with RecruitCRM. Very easy to use software with multiple features, a really amazing google extension addon, and a mobile app. Has all of the features, I need.

Puntos a favor

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at RecruitCRM are amazing. The features are very straightforward and easy to use. However, if you run into an issue, the team has been more than willing to go out of their way to get you an answer. Great support and now that they have a mobile app, it's a very smart play

Desventajas

My only beef with RecruitCRM is with API integration. They offer it and it's very easy to implement. BUt you have to be on their enterprise package which increases the cost of each user across the board. A minimal concern but still a concern for our small business.

Zoho Recruit y JazzHR

Razones para elegir Recruit CRM

Monday was not a fullblown CRM which we needed.

monday.com

Cost, features, functionality.
Kevin
  • Sector: Software informático

Early Customer Perspective

Revisado el 18/3/2022

Great development and customer service.

Puntos a favor

For the purpose of adding, candidates, clients, interview stages this software executes it all perfectly. It does exactly what we need it to do.

Desventajas

There are features that our agency doesn't need, but others likely do. I wish we could remove those features but it's more of a visual preference. Other users might have other concerns but our needs are very simple, and those needs are well executed.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM y Tamago-DB

Razones para cambiar a Recruit CRM

There were more CRMs in our evaluation but all had major flaws. Either expensive initial cost and then expensive customizations. Or it was more of a ATS client side but not good for agency. Or it was slow, or bulky, many reasons. We only needed a way to store CVs, Track pipeline, track clients, and track candidates, and this was one of the few CRMs that didn't look terrible in the photos, that actually allowed us to try it out without having to call a sales guy.
Iren

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Customer support and intuitive UI + customizable.

Revisado el 4/2/2021

Thanks!

Puntos a favor

Nice overview, intuitive UI and it's very customizable. But what I like MOST is the awesome customer support, they have a hands-on approach are always available to give personal advice through calls or video messages. I hope this never changes in Recruit CRM; the personal approach is what I think really sets them apart and make the subscription worth the buck.

Desventajas

Smaller things such as an overview of all notifications. But I've addressed these ideas to customer support and they will implement these changes. It would be even better if they could update these functionalities daily; but that's probably not realistic because there are so many users and they have to prioritize. Honestly, can't complain.

Razones para elegir Recruit CRM

Laggy customer support, no support at all and poor follow-up. Also some things felt very unintuitive.

As mentioned above.
Max

Recruit CRM

Revisado el 15/9/2022

Very good experience

Puntos a favor

Great candidate tracking facility, good Linkedin integration, lots of automated facilities, full SaaS solution

Desventajas

Not so good for managing the sales process

Vincere

Needed a true SaaS solution during COVID lockdown

Vincere looked over complicated
Craig

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

From all ATS recruitment systems we've ever used, this is hands down the best

Revisado el 17/1/2022

Fantastic, the support is the best of any software, direct on demand 1:1 support, super responsive and friendly. In addition, they are constantly developing professional new features so this great ATS/CRM is only getting better and better by the month.

Puntos a favor

The software is very user friendly while still holding a lot of advanced functionality and features, perfect for staff learning and usage. It supports mass volume hiring and mass applicant tracking, while also being ideal for more direct CV sourcing. With the CRM included it creates a full circle sales and recruitment, all connected, which is a game changer for us. So much transparency.

Desventajas

There are a few features we would like such as sms messaging but this is being developed as they are always adding new features.

Jobber

Razones para cambiar a Recruit CRM

It's better, hands down! Way more features, better interface, top support.
Martin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

RCRM for IT recruitment

Revisado el 20/9/2022

It a good product for our needs.

Puntos a favor

The integration clients and JOBs and Candidates are essential to our business. All in one place out of the box.

Desventajas

Tracking jobs on day to day. Each recruiter is assigned to multiple jobs. We need to follow the progress job by job. We have to use Asana to do that.

Reporting is not great. Need more flexibility.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para cambiar a Recruit CRM

Salesforce was too expensive and needed a lot for personnalisation & custom code to do what RCRM is doing.
Louis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great product with easy to use interface

Revisado el 12/6/2019

Overall very happy with the software. I am able to do all the tasks with ease. The features are also great and not as expensive as other recruitment agency software.

Puntos a favor

The software is extremely easy to use with many good features that help recruiters do the job quickly and productively. It is also a lot cheaper than other softwares.

Desventajas

The software is fairly news and new features are being developed to improve the software.

Recruitly y Vincere

Razones para elegir Recruit CRM

Recruitee doesn't offer CRM capabilities.

Recruitee

Razones para cambiar a Recruit CRM

Better features, price and user friendly interface.

Respuesta de Workforce Cloud Tech Traducir a español

Louis, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review! We really appreciate your kind words. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We're psyched already!

Kate

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Game Changer from Spreadsheets!

Revisado el 27/9/2022

Very good experience, really easy to use and we have not had to contact anyone for more advice as the Help Centre has answered all questions so far.

Puntos a favor

We used to use spreadsheets, so switching to Recruit CRM has made a huge difference in how we monitor jobs, candidates and processes. Recruit CRM is very user friendly and easy to customise to our own unique process of Talent Acquisitions. The client facing portal is also a great way to easily share with our clients the potential candidates for their roles.

Desventajas

When in Kanban view of candidates, you cannot select all the candidates in any one stage to change their status. It only selects the first 10, you have to manually select more than that. Or look up bulk candidate changes, not easy to find.

Zoho CRM, Lever, Chameleon y Crelate

Razones para cambiar a Recruit CRM

Worked best for our processes, customisable, easy to use and good reminder and tasks systems. It also had easy to use Chrome Extension. Much better than spreadsheets!
Lone
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

It's ok for recruitment agency

Revisado el 5/8/2022

Puntos a favor

The overview is good and easy, and for agencies it is easy to build talent pools. They are always open to give training and help with problems. Like the automatic integration with linkedin to add people with their details.

Desventajas

The training around the system is needed. It's quiet hard to use compared to other recruitment tools. Sharing with clients it is hard to see the feedback and clients weren't really happy with it. Hard to make assesment lists, because people are forever in the system/connected to the job and hard to remove (only some can do that)

Greenhouse

Razones para elegir Recruit CRM

looking for more agency friendly problem

Recruitee
Chris

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best CRM for a growing company

Revisado el 20/11/2020

Puntos a favor

Unlike other platforms, RecruitCRM is equally robust and versatile, allowing our team to streamline our workflow without limiting the creativity and style of individual team members. The layout is intuitive and easy to navigate, as are the administrative features on the back end to customize the ecosystem and published pages.

Desventajas

The only pain point from my team thus far has been some of the language or labelling or core features, but that is mostly a learning curve inherent in moving to a new platform that I don't anticipate enduring.

Bob

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, intuitive platform for any type of staffing/recruiting firm

Revisado el 30/11/2020

I looked into 10-12 other platforms for our organization and chose Recruit CRM. I'm happy to say we're thrilled with the product and will be a customer for a long time.

Puntos a favor

This platform is easy to use, but intuitive enough to handle everything we need - I can house clients, candidates, open jobs and my billing all in one place. It's not overly complicated and the team at Recruit CRM is constantly updating and improving the product.

Desventajas

I have enjoyed every aspect of the software.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price and customer service
Michael

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent CRM to use for all recruiters

Revisado el 15/9/2022

I've used Recruit CRM when I began my recruitment consulting business and it's been with me for years. I could recommend it to others that need an easy to use all-in-one CRM for their recruitment needs. They offer excellent technical support and constant product improvements.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and the UI is as intuitive as it can be. I've used many other CRM in the past and Recruit CRM is superior for Recruiters of all industries.

Desventajas

There's no real cons that I can think of. The overall license fees could be a tad cheaper but overall I'm satisfied.

María

Awesome Product!

Revisado el 10/11/2020

Puntos a favor

The software is amazing, and the team is excellent in terms of service. Is pretty easy to use and has amazing features that make our recruiting lives easier.

My doubts are solved with extreme efficiency and they iterate so quickly.

Desventajas

Nothing so far, I think the team is pretty aware of where to grow, and they've been doing it great!

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razones para cambiar a Recruit CRM

Cost, service, and interface.