49 reseñas

96% Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
49 reseñas
Usuario verificado
Traducir a español

I have had a great experience with PaidYet and no issues!

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 19/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Seamless Processing of Credit Card Payments and quick turn around time from Credit Card Processing to deposit into my business bank account.

Puntos a favor

Seamless Credit Card software to process payments for my Small Business. I like the user interface that allows me to accept Credit Card Payments in the office, as well as mobile Credit Card Swipers to process payments.

Puntos en contra

For a while, it took several days to receive payments into my business bank account. I had a conversation with a supervisor and got that turn around time minimized to one day. Other than that small hiccup, all is well with this software!

Usuario verificado
Traducir a español

It helps me keep track of customers' billing date & most importantly no recurring billing problems

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 8/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I can use it anywhere, it works fine with mobile (mostly I use in mobile) and it opens well with not-so-good internet too. Its too easy and saves much time once I get to know it. The first two weeks were confusing, but once you're used to it, it works wonderfully for you.

Puntos a favor

Of course, the price. It is not very costly and easy to use with the payment link that I can customize per my use. Most of the customers pay via phone, so ewallet facility is helpful to them. The Ewallet is essentially helpful as customer don't submit their card details, etc., and its easy for them. No hidden charges.

Puntos en contra

There are a few things that I would list below:

1. Sometimes it takes too much "frustrating" time to process payments.
2. Site on mobile works great, but resolution is poor.
3. I've had some problems with live hat when I use it in smartphone, with iphone it works fine.

Joseph O.
Traducir a español

This product makes payment process very easy as convenience is guaranteed, presentable with great UI

Revisado el 10/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

An amazing software that has made my payments very easy accurate. I like every feature that comes with this software.

Puntos a favor

Fast and very efficient way of making payment. It makes this process easy and enjoyable with receipts being sent to the email in minutes.

Puntos en contra

It may occasionally take long to process payment but gerally this is a great product with nothing much to complain about. Kudos to the team that continuously work on this and make improvements each time.

Douglas M.
Sector: Prensa
Traducir a español

Effective but a little slow

Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Using the software was pretty easy. But we made our payment on October 18th, and our Merchant Services still had no record of the payment on October 25th, so we had to have the bank fax over proof that the bill was paid in order to receive our deposits.

Easy to understand

Puntos en contra

Took more than a week for our vendor to receive payment. Since our vendor is also our merchant account, they were holding large deposits from our credit card, which mean we had to do a conference call with the bank to substantiate that the money went through our account.

Respuesta de PaidYET

Thank you for taking the time to send us this feedback. We do really appreciate it. However, the speed at which a merchants payment appears in their account is not determined by PaidYET. We only make it easy for consumers to pay merchants. We do not actually allocate the money to the merchant. That is done between the issuing bank and the business' merchant account. While we sympathize with your problem, this is not a complaint about paidYET and we thoroughly hope that your experience while making the payment was great. Please feel free to rate us based on that experience.

Thanks again,
The PaidYET Team

Probabilidad de recomendación: 2.0/10

Lewis S.
Sector: Marketing y publicidad
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
Traducir a español

Great product, easy to use and very helpful

Revisado el 22/5/2017

Puntos a favor

Fast and easy, I reached out a couple times for some assistance and I noticed that the response times were always quick and the personnel that I spoke with were particularly helpful

Puntos en contra

If I had to pick one I guess it would be the lack f dark theme. Or the fact that the live hat does not load on mobile correctly

Chris W.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
Traducir a español

Very user-friendly, especially for new business owners.

Revisado el 16/5/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ease of use when on the go.

Puntos a favor

I really like the ease of use in processing of Credit Cards. I also like the Paysaber product because of its mobility.

Puntos en contra

No Chip feature for the Paysaber Product. Many customers now have the Chip technology on their cards and like the extra added security.

Debi B.
Sector: Organización de eventos

Efficiency with One Click

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 4/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are able to capture payments in minutes without touching our customers' credit cards! We make it easy for our customers and they pay! PaidYet has increased our ability to receive payments that could otherwise be losses and we are spending little time trying to collect.

Simple, efficient, accurate

Tyler L.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Great Software

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 10/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Paidyet saves mes tons of time by allowing me to save my customers cards on file and charge them every month. It also helps me sleep at night knowing i'm not responsible for safely storing hundreds of credit card numbers for my customers.

Puntos a favor

Card-on-file feature and the ability for customers to update their cards without me having to bother them.

Alex S.
Sector: Contabilidad

Easy payments!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 30/4/2017

It has save my time

Puntos a favor

PaidYet software was pretty straightforward, easy to use and had great reporting features This site is wonderful to navigate and easy to use! No fees or "convenience" charges. I was surprised how well it all worked out.

Jason R.

Great Choice for Getting Paid

Revisado el 1/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our company has been using Paidyet for over a year now and we have to say we're impressed. Several of our clients have commented on how they find PaidYet easy to use. Our customers can save their payment information in the PaidYet system and when we send out invoices they can login and pay or simply setup PaidYet to auto debt their accounts. We have seen a decrease in the amount of time it takes to get paid. Another nice feature is PaidYet provides a hosted payment page so we don't have to worry about accepting billing information on our website which can be a real headache. We are very happy with PaidYet and glad we found an unique payment service in the sea of providers out there.

Lauren A.
Sector: Práctica de la abogacía
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

Paidyet review from a law firm's perspective

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been using Paidyet for awhile now and it's been the easiest system to use. It is very user friendly for both our clerks and for our clients.

It is user friendly

Puntos en contra

We haven't had any complaints regarding this software.

Tyler L.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

PaidYET is incredibly easy to use and set up. Saved me tons of time.

Revisado el 9/12/2015
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

It's cheap and easy to use. It takes away the headache of doing recurring billing every month.

Puntos en contra

I wish they had more reporting but I can export everything I need anyway so it's not a big deal. I'm sure they will get more reporting soon. They keep adding awesome features.

Kelly M.
Sector: Productos cosméticos

User friendly!

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

PaidYet software was pretty straightforward, easy to use and had great reporting features. The customer support could use some improvement but overall the software is highly effective for streamlining the payment process.

The ease of use.

Puntos en contra

The customer support was a bit lacking.

Brandon E.
Traducir a español

Great application, lots of useful features for getting paid quickly

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Excellent way for getting paid quickly. I Loved the way you can store cards on file and set up auto payments. It's an all in one bill paying / receiving application that, after using it, I can't imagine not having it at my disposal. The PaidYET staff is extremely helpful to work with. Their support was extremely quick at answering any questions I had. It made the user experience that much more enjoyable. Would recommend and have recommended it to many business owners I know who are looking to collect payment faster, and support a wider variety of paying clients.

Iain M.
Sector: Servicios jurídicos
Traducir a español

Used this product to accept retainers for my law practice

Revisado el 14/1/2016
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

I love that it is secure and allows me to keep track of customers who forget to pay. I usually put my customers credit cards on file so that I know I can at least count on receiving my retainer in full.

Puntos en contra

PaidYET does a great job at...well, it's job. It has a ton of features, just can't wait to see when some more reporting and stuff comes to market.

Devaughn S.
Traducir a español

Awesome app, use it all the time

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I pay a majority of may monthly bills through Paidyet and it allows me to organize and manage them in a way that's easy for me to wrap my head around. Most importantly this is a free tool helping me manage my payments and budget.

Puntos a favor

Fast, easy, cool, good looking, modern, and useful.

Puntos en contra

If I had to choose I'd say lack of a mobile app but the mobile site works just great

Alyssa C.
Traducir a español

User friendly product, very efficient

Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 17/5/2017

Puntos a favor

This software creates an easier way to accept payments without a customer feeling like they're handing over any card data.

Tonya S.
Sector: Administración educativa

Love PaidYet

Revisado el 29/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I honestly am very thankful whenever it I have a vendor who uses PaidYet. The ease of use makes my like simpler.

Abduljalal M.

A Work in Progress

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Email & Text Payment Requests, low fees, Simple registration, security, recurring billing, ACH processing... PaidYet has got it all. All you need for your cloud accounting.
This ranks amongst the best cloud accounting services I've used but there is still room for improvement though.

India K.

Great quality service!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It was quick and easy and required little navigation to complete my order. I would recommend it to others for use.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and a quick process.

Puntos en contra

The extra charge for using it.

Max R.

Makes my life easy

Revisado el 23/9/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I don't have to use paper credit card authorization forms anymore, so I'm happy. This product is really easy to use and saves me a ton of time and from having to deal with the dreaded fax machine. The whole company is fun and friendly, and I think it's a great product experience overall.

Brent W.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Satisfied Customer!!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I enjoy the ease of use and functionality of the PaidYet Product. Keep the updates coming, and you will have a customer for the duration!

Puntos en contra

Lag time that it takes for payments to hit my business bank account

Woody H.
Sector: Hostelería

PaidYet Review from River's End Campground, Tybee Island, GA

Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We pay one of our software vendors via PaidYet. After waiting for weeks to receive an invoice, I was guided to this service. Easy enough, after setting an account and having to remember how to access it each month. Maybe it's too easy?

Quick and efficient.

Puntos en contra

These surveys - and having to remember yet another login credential.

Brittney A.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
Traducir a español

We love this payment method!

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Paying bills is always a daunting task, being able to login on here and pay is amazing and easy! Thanks for offering it!

Puntos a favor

It's easy to understand and enter my information.

no complaints at all.

Alyssa C.
Sector: Servicios financieros

PaidYet Review

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

PaidYet has a very user friendly interface. It is also a great all-in-one solution for your business.

Puntos a favor

I like that fact that multiple companies can benefit from the features of PaidYet.