4,1 (148)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Seguimiento de tiempo y materiales para empresas de construcción

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

148 opiniones

Marcello

Revisado el 11/3/2019

I really enjoy how easily it has made doing timesheets and the countless time it has saved me.

Puntos a favor

It saves time when doing timesheets and easy to review hours and make changes

Desventajas

It took a while to navigate to figure out to make a correction to a timesheet once in putted. Also accidentally double hours on worker when I tried to correct it. I eventually corrected it when I reviewed hours worked for the day.
It would be a good feature to be able to take a pic of persons parking and have it attacked to their time.

Respuesta de Rhumbix

Sounds like entering time for your workers is a much easier process with Rhumbix. Thanks for the feedback on navigation, I'll pass it along to our development team.

Fritz
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Moder Niagara

Revisado el 8/3/2019

Time entering is simple and fast..... as long as the app has not updated then I need to start from scratch. Like I said as long as payroll is good then my minor issue takes a back seat

Puntos a favor

As long as the payroll department is happy them I’m happy. If it saves them mental stress its all good

Desventajas

I do not like that I can see other trades cost codes. Also the order in which cost codes appear when multiple jobs are open is not the greatest. Especially if the cost code is the same but the project number is different and both codes appear next to each other.

Alex

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Revisado el 10/3/2019

Overall my experience has been less then great. It has been frustrating having to force restart or redownload the app just to get it to work. Furthermore the searching for names is a burden especially since our manpower changes so much not having people you already selected on top waste way to much time.

Puntos a favor

The all the codes and man power are on there

Desventajas

That the workers you have selected already do not show up at the top of the list when you go into employees. The process of going through and searching for people names to disselect them takes forever. Also that the app seems to diselect codes for you from your list whenever it feels like it.

Respuesta de Rhumbix

So sorry to hear you've had a tough time with the Rhumbix. We're escalating your feedback immediately to our development team.

Dustin

Way of the Future

Revisado el 5/3/2019

My overall experience has been very good. If/when there are issues they are very quick to take care of the problem and continue to improve on Rhumbix. I highly recommend this software for any company, large or small.

Puntos a favor

Rhumbix is very accessible and fairly easy to use. I like that it is internet based so I can fill it out anywhere. It is also easy to edit if needed. I haven't had the need to download the App yet, but I'm glad there is one available.

Desventajas

I used to be very slow and lagged a lot but there were some updates that made it faster and hardly any lag now. As long as it doesn't slow down and start lagging again I can't think of any cons.

Kelly

Revisado el 8/3/2019

Rhumbix is more user friendly for our field employees, which is a major benefit. I like the cost code accrual report but dislike how I can't export it into a pdf. Overall it's an above average experience.

Puntos a favor

It suits my needs and easy to understand.

Desventajas

Some areas are a little confusing and may be too complex for our older employees. Every once in a while, there's a glitch with something. If I scroll/click too fast, the website freezes (not sure if it's Rhumbix or our server). It may be a bit too detailed on the weekly view side such as the required fields for adding a note. Not being able to change the overall status for an employee is frustrating (when it shows multiple statuses) because I need to change the odd one. I don't like how the cost code accrual report doesn't show a job number.

Nicky
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Overall a good product, needs some improvements

Revisado el 11/3/2019

Overall I am happy with our experience with Rhumbix. I think for the price it would be able to do more that I want it to do.

Puntos a favor

I like that it is easy to import the time to our accounting software. It is fairly easy to make corrections and enter time.

Desventajas

I do not like the limited parameters on certain features. The fact that it only reads from particular cells in our accounting software. I do not like that time can be entered on jobs that are closed, this creates a lot of problems. I cannot remove team members from projects. I wish that the default job on weekly view would be "All Projects". Under the time entry view I would like it to say the job name not the cost code name.

Jackie
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Rhumbix is a Game Changer!

Revisado el 7/3/2019

The Rhumbix Team listened to our companies needs and worked diligently to create a file that would successfully import into our payroll / accounting system. By using Rhumbix, we reduced the amount of time it takes to perform payroll by DAYS!

The program is very user friendly, our team was up and running the first week without any issues (both the field staff inputting the time and the office staff exporting the time)

I cannot speak highly enough of their customer service or the entire Rhumbix Team.

Puntos a favor

The amount of time Rhumbix has saved us in completing our payroll input process. This along with the accuracy of the data being input into our job cost / accounting software. It completely removes the possibility of clerical input error. Other companies claimed they could create the import file, but Rhumbix was the only company that actually could!

Desventajas

Reporting, there needs to be reporting functions. This is something that is necessary.

Respuesta de Rhumbix

Jackie, wow your results on Rhumbix are incredible, we're glad to hear you found value in the software so quickly. More comprehensive reporting is on our roadmap, stay tuned!

Allen
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Forman

Revisado el 18/3/2019

Keeps track of time which is instantly relayed to management

Keeps track of time which is instantly relayed to management

Puntos a favor

You don’t have to hand write any time or equipment

Desventajas

Entering equipment is hard when you use multiple pieces on multiple jobs

Respuesta de Rhumbix

Glad to hear you're enjoy a digital solution for time and equipment tracking. Thanks for the feedback around equipment, I'll pass it along to our development team.

Michael

Almost perfect!!

Puntos a favor

The ability to keep track of my hours and progress easily. I also like how easy it is to submit my time cards!

Desventajas

I dislike every time the app dose an update, I have to renter all my cost codes and and works. When you have a large crew and are using a lot of different cost codes, this can be a huge inconvenience!

Respuesta de Rhumbix

It's great to hear you're able to easily submit time cards with Rhumbix. Thanks for the feedback about the updates, we are working to make updates more seamless.

Brooke
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Revisado el 12/3/2019

Overall, the switch to Rhumbix from a paper timesheet procedure has been smooth and easy. It has drastically cut down the administration time required for our payroll processes. It has been easy to get even the less tech-savvy of our field staff on board.

Puntos a favor

Time entry is easy for field staff, which makes getting time to payroll much faster. I like the accessibility of being able to go back over past periods to view time. I like the daily and weekly views for easy reviewing of time. Exports work fairly seamlessly so uploading time is easy.

Desventajas

I would like some pdf printable payroll reports. For example being to print a pdf report of an employees daily, weekly or time-period specific by job, or total hours.
Field staff are somehow able to double up 2 days time into one, resulting in for example, 16 hours in one day. Some thing to prevent this happening would be helpful, as I then have to get them to go back and fix the time. Maybe some sort of alert or special authorization.

Jerry T

Very satisfied
Once I learned how to use it, turning time in was not complicated.
It has helped me...

Very satisfied
Once I learned how to use it, turning time in was not complicated.
It has helped me to keep better track of time.

Puntos a favor

The ease of being able to turn in time.
How job can be broke down, enabling job to be tracked better.

Desventajas

When new app was introduced it had quite a few glitches.
Much better now.

Respuesta de Rhumbix

It's great to hear you're able to keep track of time better with Rhumbix. Sorry to hear there were a few glitches when you first started, but glad to hear it sounds like it's smoothed out.

Alexander
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

General User review

Revisado el 6/3/2019

It's nice to have a database of job numbers and cost codes readily available and not having to memorize or keep looking up cost codes.

Puntos a favor

It's very upfront and user-friendly. Easy to input time.

Desventajas

it was clunky and slow being web-based previously but seems to have improved in the last 4 months or so.

Respuesta de Rhumbix

Alexander, workers first is our motto, and it's good to see it comes through in our product. We will continue to scale the technology so it exceeds your expectations.

Susan

Revisado el 25/7/2019

Re-entry of timesheets has been eliminated so we don't need as much overhead to process payroll weekly.

Puntos a favor

Completing a timesheet is much simpler now that it can be done from a phone, ipad or laptop.
The notes are a great tool to deal with some of the unexpected issues on timesheets like absences.
Quantity tracking also makes it useful for daily production tracking.

Desventajas

If many cost codes are involved, the search feature does not always work very well.
It would be nice if you could make a CC inactive once its complete to remove it from the drop down list.

JOSEPH

Construction Rhumbix use

Revisado el 24/10/2019

for myself I have a very favorable experience, I can do time much faster, correct mistakes from my employees with ease, its easy to verify and approve, it really has saved me a lot of time.

Puntos a favor

having the master for me its extremely easy to use, I just log on and I have control over my Foreman, can easily see overall week view, and daily.

Desventajas

at this point on my version I have had no issues, the phone version for my manpower can be tricky for them but it takes a little time to get use to using your phone but using the computer is much easier.

MIRANDA

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Revisado el 12/3/2019

I have mixed feelings about Rhumbix. I think that the idea is great, but I think there is still a lot of work to be done. Rolling this out to our users and using the software as been a lot harder than we anticipated. Overall, I think Rhumbix is moving in the right direction.

Puntos a favor

I like that the software is accessible on phone, tablet, or desktop. I also like that I can see what the Field is inputting while I am in the office.

Desventajas

The software is extremely glitchy and there are a lot of kinks that need to be worked out.

Bruce

Revisado el 5/3/2019

The future is here... One more thing that saves me time in a very busy day. Looking forward to utilizing the program more as i get more familiar with it.

Puntos a favor

Saves on having to fill out full time cards each payday, and it is very easy to add/remove employees.
I can also use the program to see how much time is being used or that is left on certain tasks.
Very handy, I almost exclusively use it on my Iphone.

Desventajas

I have to go back to my laptop to edit data that i have already entered.

Mark
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Rhumbix on the iPad

Revisado el 5/3/2019

Been fairly easy to use if you remember the above glitches.

Been fairly easy to use if you remember the above glitches.

Puntos a favor

Easy to navigate in the app on iPads even though it doesn’t have as many features as the desktop version.

Desventajas

The fact that job cost codes are listed in the order you enter them and can’t be changed. They should be listed in numerical order if that’s how you created them.
Also would like to be able to delete a cost code if you added it to your list by accident while in an employees time.

paul

Rhumbix Payroll review

Revisado el 5/3/2019

This make entering time for pay roll very easy to do on a daily basis and allows my crews to easily stay current on time entry

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Very intuitive. A one hour introduction "seminar" at the corporate headquarters allowed a large group of very blue collar (and not particularly tech savvy) individuals to largely master the system.

Desventajas

needing to reset/repopulate settings after software updates

Genieve
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Rhumbix Yay or Nay

Revisado el 5/3/2019

I really like all it's functions however again we are limited to them. Why have them if we are not able to use to it's full potential.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that you can see those who put time on your jobs to make sure it's accurate, however this functionality is limited and some of us do not have access.

Desventajas

Only some employees have access to certain functionalities.
1) seeing who puts time on your job to make sure it's accurate
2) I don't like the fact that I can't enter my time on my cell phone or tablet
3) It's redundant having to put in your sick / vacay 2x's meaning once I select absent / for whatever reason I have to also select the cost code that also has either sick / absent along with checking the little square underneath your name.

Steve

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to use, never have any problems using it

Desventajas

Nothing, it’s been wonderful, really easy to use

Respuesta de Rhumbix

Wow, thanks for the glowing remarks! We are committed to delivering even more products to empower you.

Ben
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

RMBX review

Revisado el 15/3/2019

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and understand. Especially being able to delete/edit time cards.

Desventajas

So far there is nothing that I dislike about this application.

Respuesta de Rhumbix

Thanks for the glowing remarks.

Dave
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Job made easy

Puntos a favor

It keeps the time to do your timesheets to a minimum and next to impossible to make a mistake

Desventajas

Nothing really it’s pretty good and easy to work with

Clark
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Revisado el 5/3/2019

When the shop updates if you job into Rhumbix I have to sign out and sign back in just to get the right job loaded.

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to use. Saves all of my time weekly and I really like the ability to duplicate.

Mo

Puntos a favor

The fact that you can duplicate a time card from one day to the next, what a time saver!!!! Especially when you have a large crew. Easy to navigate and in case you have any questions help desk are extremely helpful.

Desventajas

So far I have not had any bad experiences.

Alex
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Fantastic App!

Puntos a favor

This App has paved the way for keeping track of time and cost codes.

Desventajas

No issues with the app whatsoever so far.