Atlan

Funcionalidades
4/5
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación

Filtrar

• Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Finally a good data governance solution at a reasonable price

Revisado el 7/4/2021

Outstanding customer experience.
Great user user experience.
The solution is constantly evolving.

Puntos a favor

The think I liked the most is how easy is to work with the company, they are outstandingly fast at checking any concerns you have and their implementation process is flexible and you feel all the time supported.

Over all is a pretty nice tool and it was designed form a user perspective, I can see users feeling comfortable with this software, the number of features are growing and the maturity of the tool getting better and better.

Desventajas

At the beginning it was hard for me to find more information about the software, I couldn't find reviews in YouTube or reviews (hence I'm doing this one), but you can request a demo and they will also give you access to their tool so you can paly around and ask questions.

Some features are not automated, but they are constantly adding more features and more value to the solution.

Alternativas consideradas

Talend Data Fabric y Tableau

Razones para cambiar a Atlan

We choose Atlan because of the price to performance, this is a pretty good solution that completely nails our needs at a much more reasonable price compared to other solutions we found. Through the process, I must point out really one of the best surprises was the engagement, my team feels we got a premium customer service.
Akhilesh M.

• Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Atlan keeps quality and data integrity as priority.

Revisado el 9/9/2020

Puntos a favor

Quality was maintained throughout in the process. The features were very intuitive and helpful in identifying required properties in selection tab and thus made our schedule easier.

Desventajas

Integration with 3rd Party needs to be handled as there was lot confusion, even the support team lacked knowledge on the walk through.