17 opiniones

Mobile Locker

Sales enablement platform that manages & shares sales aids

4,8 /5 (17 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
4,9
Funciones
4,6
100% Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
17 opiniones
Simon M.
Traducir a español

Highly recommended app for you sales team

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 3/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My sales materials are useless unless I can get them to my clients sales teams quickly and without technological issues. Mobile Locker handles the job so I can concentrate on the content.

Puntos a favor

Works just as well to quickly distribute your PDF or Powerpoints as to build an integrated interactive sales aid that ties in to your CRM system. As a sales content creator if my clients don't already have a platform in place I *always* recommend Mobile Locker.

Puntos en contra

I've only been using Mobile Locker for eight years so haven't discovered any cons yet. I'll come back to you.

Laurence M.
Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Excellent Digital Asset Management and Distribution Tool

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We love the product and even more love the people who support Mobile Locker. Very responsive and really listen to questions often responding with new features. The capabilities have increased regularly during the time we have been using Mobile Locker.

Puntos a favor

Mobile Locker has allowed us to get all our digital assets organized for easy distribution. It has also helped us greatly with version control. All our sales reps have all our items in one place and have the latest version. Since we also have assets available for customer download on our various websites, once we update a document such as a brochure, all the sites and sales people are updated as the link does not change. It is a powerful tool for us that saves us more in time than we are spending.

Puntos en contra

We have yet to have any significant problems.

Respuesta de Mobile Locker

Thank you Larry for taking a moment to review us. Your feedback drives our passion and commitment to get better and constantly innovate. Please keep the feedback coming and always feel empowered to share ideas and suggestions. Thanks again.

Howard S.

Mobile Locker review

Revisado el 23/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Extremely useful, but very frustrating if have to download in a hospital with poor connectivity.

Puntos a favor

It is great to have everything in one place, and accessible.

Puntos en contra

Having to constantly reload and download items

Respuesta de Mobile Locker

Howard, thank you for speaking with us about your feedback. We reached out to your marketing team with suggestions about the content items being changed so frequently, triggering the reloads.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Aaron R.
Sector: Marketing y publicidad
Traducir a español

Amazing tool for ad agencies

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 7/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's great! The product does exactly what it's supposed to with no hiccups, the team is super responsive and receptive to feedback and the price is right.

Puntos a favor

Mobile Locker gives us insight into who's actually engaging with our downloadable content. Before we started using Mobile Locker, someone would download something and then disappear into the abyss. Not only do we use the software for all of our own marketing needs, we leverage it for our clients to help validate lead quality and give deeper insights into which leads we're driving are further down the funnel.

Puntos en contra

I wish there were custom domains available. However, I've sent several pieces of feedback to their team on the product and "nice to have" features, many of which were implemented based on my suggestion.

Hi Aaron,
Thank you for the feedback and for the suggestion about custom domains.

We will be launching custom domains early next month!

George G.

Sales Force Friendly Way to Share Video Examples

Revisado el 5/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Mobile Locker provides white glove customer service and is always available to jump on a call or respond to an email with insights and guidance on optimizing their offering.

Puntos a favor

My job requires me to listen to client needs and follow up accordingly with relevant examples. Mobile Locker provides me the ability to easily organize our library of video examples such that I can easily send and TRACK customer opens via email.

Puntos en contra

To date, there are not any cons that we have experienced.

Respuesta de Mobile Locker

George. Thank you very much for taking a moment to review Mobile Locker. Nothing is more rewarding for our team than hearing positive feedback from our great clients. Know that your feedback energizes us and drives us to continually innovate and improve.
Again, thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts. Please reach out if we can help in any way.

Corey P.
Sector: Comercio minorista

Flexibility and sales driver

Revisado el 12/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall - it flows into our daily lives. They recently added the ability to process trade shows more efficiently. We just started using it before COVID kicked in. Hopefully trade shows will come back - when they do, we’ll be ready!

Puntos a favor

Product couldn’t be easier to use. The team at ML helped us integrate into our existing CRM and on top of that showed us how to get even more out of what we were paying for our CRM. Once we were up and running our whole team uses it to manage our sales process far more efficiently.

Puntos en contra

I can’t think of any big cons. Perhaps the toughest part was just implementing change in our organization. Not really on con on the product but was our biggest headwind.

Respuesta de Mobile Locker

Thanks Corey for the kind words and for taking a moment to share! You and all of our clients and users are at the absolute core of our entire business and we could not be more appreciative of your business. We will continue to earn it every day.

Holly T.

Mobile Locker for Salesforce Activity

Revisado el 6/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My experience has been brilliant, starting with the collaboration to get to a optimal build for the sales force. I particularly like the fact that they are always looking to improve the experience and will bring you solutions to enhance performance. Its refreshing, thank you.

Puntos a favor

It's so easy to set up, customize and tailor to the sales force. I really like the fact that you can connect with the salesforce data - makes it so effective for the salesforce. You can get some great metrics from the system too, everything is track able.

Puntos en contra

There are no limitations I can think of, its a great software.

Respuesta de Mobile Locker

Holly. We really appreciate your taking a moment to share your feedback.
Our main objectives are tied to our clients achieving their business goals and we are here to help in any way possible to that end.
Never hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way as our clients are the main inspiration and fuel for our innovation engine.
Thank you again for the great feedback.

Sue L.
Sector: Maquinaria

Repository for Sales Tools

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Mobile Locker is very user friendly and the developers are responsive to our needs. They regularly add additional functionality. We think it's a good value.

Puntos a favor

We chose this software to use as a repository of our sales tools, which include documents and videos. As the administrator, loading presentations is very user friendly. As a user, videos and documents load instantly and it couldn't be easier to send items to others.

Puntos en contra

We don't use the software to its full capacity. For our needs, we have no complaints.

Eric K.
Tamaño de la empresa: 10.001+ empleados

Mobile Locker Customer Assistance

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very happy using this platform. When I’ve needed assistance the customer support has been flexible and readily available to work with whenever an issue has risen. I truly appreciate having the one-on-one “Help” when I’ve requested it.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and navigate when using with my customers

Puntos en contra

No negatives or concerns to share at this time

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Marc B.
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir a español

better traceability of my customer

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Puntos a favor

better traceability of my customer contacts thanks to the follow-up by email after a commercial event organized by my company. no more paper sheet for signatures and faster sending of attendance certificates if requested by the customer.

Puntos en contra

the signature with the finger is not simple and often not representative of the one desired by the person at the time of registration

Respuesta de Mobile Locker

Marc. Thank you for taking a moment to offer some feedback and insight. Hearing from our clients and their experience is how we improve and we strive to do so each day. Thanks for the feedback and please stay tuned.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Lashonna G.
Sector: Envases y contenedores
Traducir a español

Large file storage and monitoring

Revisado el 19/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have received a lot of support from the Mobile Locker team on new features, training and options. It has been helpful in allowing us to utilize it to its full potential.

Puntos a favor

I like that we can upload and share large files with customers and distributors. It allows us to track who has opened, viewed and shared the files.

Puntos en contra

There was a little bit of a learning curve on how best for us to categorize our information.

Respuesta de Mobile Locker

LaShonna. Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback. Your insights help in numerous ways as we continue to build features and seek new ways to add value for our clients. Please reach out directly if we can ever be of help. Thank you again.

Rubén O.
Sector: Maquinaria

The Perfect Tool

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I can immediately share the information to my customers.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive Menu, Easy access to the information.

Puntos en contra

The software takes a little time to start before you can use it.

Respuesta de Mobile Locker

Thanks for sharing your feedback Ruben. We appreciate your insights and your ideas. Our clients' ideas are the lifeblood of our platform features and we always seek to innovate from the needs of our amazing client partners. Never hesitate to share with us directly and we will always be here to help and support your success.

Delphine L.
Sector: Biotecnología
Traducir a español

strong and powerful for document sharing on the go!

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Customer support +++ Our representative and his team are doing an awesome job!

Puntos a favor

The ability to send any of the corporate documents from anywhere at anytime and to get feedback on their use

Puntos en contra

Some minor bugs but the team is extremely responsive and has been fixing them right away each time!

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Claude F.

Revisado el 12/5/2020

Great

Puntos a favor

Quick access to material upon opening Mobile Locker.

Puntos en contra

I don't have a least favorite at this time.

Respuesta de Mobile Locker

Thank you Claude for taking a moment to share your feedback. Please reach out directly if there is anything we can do to help or to make your overall Mobile Locker experience even better. Thanks again.

Jay V.
Tamaño de la empresa: 10.001+ empleados

Jay

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 15/5/2020

Overall, great product

Puntos a favor

Integrates well with my CRM. Keeps the reps safe compliance wise.

Puntos en contra

I wish it would have a memory for emails, it doesn't remember past emails

Respuesta de Mobile Locker

Hi Jay. Thanks for taking a moment to share your great feedback on your Mobile Locker experience. We absolutely count on our clients' feedback for the identification of potential areas to build upon and get better. We appreciate you taking a moment to help.

Mark F.
Sector: Envases y contenedores

Combi review of ML

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 21/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ability to showcase product line in front of customers.

Ease of customization
Response time

Updates to often.
Need to learn how to create personal folders.

Whitney G.
Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 27/2/2020

Great

We have found that Mobile Locker is super easy to use & streamlined

Puntos en contra

Nothing. I don't really have any complaints.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10