Tovuti

4,8 (99)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Activa el potencial de la organización

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

99 opiniones

Osvaldo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Excelente Para LMS

Revisado el 28/8/2023

Puntos a favor

En general, la plataforma está bien desarrollada, es muy amigable para los negocios, muy bien definida, facilita la capacitación en línea para los principiantes y ayuda a mejorar la naturaleza de nuestro negocio de capacitación en su conjunto. Tiene muchas funciones potentes que se pueden implementar fácilmente. a la sonda

Desventajas

No he encontrado tales problemas. Para nuestro uso funciona bien.

Respuesta de Tovuti

We're delighted to hear that Tovuti is helping your organization. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering an exceptional experience. Thank you for your kind words!

Christine
Christine
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Friendly Staff & User-Friendly Interface

Revisado el 22/9/2020

From the start, it was clear that Tovuti was knowledgeable about the needs of their users and passionate about meeting those needs in a professional and honest manner. From their pricing structure to their communication to their onboarding, everything has been on brand and a perfect fit for our organization.

Puntos a favor

The customer service has been beyond amazing. From our first conversation with Tovuti, they have been dedicated to helping us create exactly what we had envisioned. Their onboarding was four hour-long, one-on-one trainings where I was able to work directly with one of their employees on our course development. These meetings were recorded and sent for future reference, but also their customer service has resolved any and all minor questions I've had since within minutes! I am grateful for their product and its functionality, but the people are what set it above the rest.

Desventajas

With the software set up in a "course" format, there are some features that do not adapt to professional development activities as well (grades, etc.) but by no means are they a hinderance. They are just extra features we do not utilize.

Alyssa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Tovuti Review - Ekso Bionics

Overall, this has been a huge upgrade to our previous system

Overall, this has been a huge upgrade to our previous system

Puntos a favor

The course building software is easy to use, once I learned to do it the first time. I like the ease of signing people up for the site and how automated we can make that process, leaving less work for each admin.

Desventajas

Customer service is very responsive but sometimes does not know the answer to questions. I find I have to jump between pages a lot to get the software to do what I want.

Razones para elegir Tovuti

Price was high for what we were getting

Razones para cambiar a Tovuti

The features for the price quoted were great. Also it was easy to learn and didn't have TOO much - some other sites had so many options that we as a company didn't need and which were overwhelming as a learning admin

Respuesta de Tovuti

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet.
Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

AYUSH
AYUSH
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Amazing software for LMS

Revisado el 23/9/2020

It was moderately good. Things worked well for me.

It was moderately good. Things worked well for me.

1. Easy user management.
2. Intuitive UI. Liked the interface.
3. Billing is flexible.

Desventajas

I didn't came across such issues. Things worked well for our use case.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Revisado el 6/9/2020

Overall, our company has had a fantastic experience using this software. It really has made learning within our company accessible and fun. We would recommend this to any company looking for an LMS platform that has all the functions you need but is still reasonably priced.

Puntos a favor

This innovative software has helped improve the quality of our training across the company. Within Tovuti, you’re not restricted at all, you can create as many courses and lessons as you want with a dynamic use of resources.

The platform offers a ton of useful features that help solve problems you might encounter within a learning environment. For example the system can notify learners when courses are due to be finished by/set reminders and you can also alert users of other news. The software can even monitor attendance within virtual lessons and allow you to send both group and private messages. Adding users to the platform is also really simple you can upload a CSV file, set up a single sign on or create registration forms. You can also optionally charge for courses or subscriptions with a variety of safe and secure payment methods. All of these different options make the software truly adaptable to your business.
Tovuti also provides useful analytics that you can personalise your progress reports around to help monitor both a learner’s progress and the business’ development.

Desventajas

Whilst using this software we haven’t had any issues. When starting we had a few initial questions as we got to grips with the software, but they were quickly cleared up. It’s generally very easy to use and there is support available for anyone who might need it.

Andrea

Very Happy with Tovuti!

Revisado el 23/4/2019

Prior to my switch over to Tovuti, my website, e-commerce portal and LMS were all hosted on 3 different sites, which created a choppy experience for my customers and a logistical nightmare for me. Tovuti has given me a beautiful, professional website, a simplified e-commerce platform, and a learning management system that all work together, look integrated, and allow me to create courses that are challenging and informative.

Puntos a favor

I made the decision to switch my online presence and LMS to Tovuti primarily because it allowed me to put everything under one "roof" - my LMS, my website and my e-commerce are all now hosted together on one platform which really streamlined things for me.

I've been on Tovuti for over a year, and their LMS is one of the most robust I've ever used. There are a lot of built in features that allow me to create effective, engaging e-learning courses, and the student experience is beautifully easy to navigate. From the first look at course descriptions on my main site, to the purchase experience, to the actual course completion - everything appears seamless, integrated, and intuitive to the user.

The customer support I received while getting the platform up and running was awesome - I definitely felt like I had a partner in Tovuti and my questions were always answered quickly and thoroughly.

Desventajas

There is literally nothing I don't like about this platform!

Mohammad
Mohammad
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The Best E-Learning Management Platform in This Century!

Revisado el 22/3/2022

I can manage all the content very effectively. Tuvuti LMS has an excellent support system which makes things easier. They have online classrooms, social profile options, interactive presentations during the live class. This platform is easy to implement. Even without having help from any professional developer, you can easily design course landing pages. It has built in the content management system. It also connects students with email notifications and pushes notifications to engage with trainers during the courses.

Puntos a favor

Tovuti LMS is the one-stop solution for the E-Learning Platform. It is the most advanced platform with excellent customizable features. I like the super-smooth UX and it has a clean interface that is very easy to maintain everything. Tovuti LMS is dominating the market just because this software has all the essential features for a complete e-learning platform. It has a flexible content management system that ensures the students and trainers utilize the course resources perfectly. In 2022 there not a single LMS platform is well developer compared to Tovuti.

Some awesome features of Tovuti LMS:

* It has a PowerPoint importer option.
* Trainers can take assessments and class quizzes.
* The platform is Mobile friendly and well responsive.
* It also has a digital certifications system.
* Students can interact with trainers in live classes
* There are community user groups and forum options as well.

Desventajas

I don't think there is any single thing that can be disliked by anyone. Though for newbies, it will be a little bit tough to manage all the staff in a very short time. But again later this platform becomes too much easy to use within the next few days. One more thing I can add is, the analytics dashboard can be more developed to show more robust data.

Ty
Ty
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Game Changer

Revisado el 15/11/2019

Whenever I've had questions or broken something, Tovuti's support is quick to respond with the answer or the fix.

Puntos a favor

We love the interactive content we are able to produce to keep our customers attention while taking our required new customer course.

Desventajas

The learning curve to understanding the little details that are sometimes important to figure out for one thing or another to function properly.

K
  • Sector: Servicios
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Efficient and User-Friendly: A Review of the Learning Management System

Revisado el 9/2/2024

Puntos a favor

Pros:
- User-friendly dashboard for easy access to courses and resources
- Well-organized and engaging course content
- Progress tracking feature to identify areas of improvement
- Convenient and efficient way to enhance skills and knowledge

Desventajas

Cons:
- Limited customization options for course content
- Limited interactivity with instructors and other learners
- Limited support for integration with external tools and platforms, althought this is grawing.

D. Brooke
D. Brooke
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Great LMS and Great Value

Revisado el 17/4/2020

Puntos a favor

Team was great to get it setup. Has more features than I know what to do with.

Desventajas

Not much. If I had to pick something that I wish was better was the interface. That is me grasping at straws though.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent LMS for authoring content, managing assets, and distributing training

Revisado el 8/9/2020

We used Tovuti for B2B. In the past we overly relied on our clients LMS which has no authoring or content management support. With Tovuti we can load all of our assets for development. Since everything is cloud based my team members have been able to seemlessly work remotely during COVID.

Puntos a favor

As an instructional designer my world is authoring, content development, and evaluating training. So many LMS's do a poor job integrating eLearning development with LMS administration, but Tovuti does such a great job of giving my team the tools to succeed.

Desventajas

Nothing that I do not like about Tovuti.

Koneda
  • Sector: Juegos de azar y casinos
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Great LMS!

Revisado el 20/3/2024

Puntos a favor

Ability to make the training interactive.

Desventajas

The reporting for each course is complicated. I would like to have a simple report show when employees were assigned a course, completed the course, and passed the quiz. I would also like to be able to get alerts for training that is passed due.

Ginger
  • Sector: Banca
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Beautifully designed, easy to use platform

Revisado el 20/4/2019

The overall experience with Tovuti and the Tovuti team has been OVER THE TOP! They have guided us through our design and added special functions that we didn't even know were possible. They are always available to hop on a call when we have questions. Their standard in customer support should be the industry standard.

Puntos a favor

Tovuti has been instrumental in helping us launch our industry directory, calendar and education hub. For years we had searched for a solution that provided us with one platform to bring vendors, events, education and community together. We were finally able to realize our dreams with Tovuti. It's platform gives us an easy to use software to bring everything together. It is easy to train new team members and customers on using Tovuti and we always get a comment of how beautiful everything looks during our demos. Dream realized with Tovuti!

Desventajas

We started looking at Tovuti over a year ago and there were a few things on our punch list, like reporting that were not as robust as we wanted. We decided that the overall benefits of Tovuti outweighed some of the reporting functions we thought we needed and we know that they are on their punch list and will come in time.

Gretchen
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

E-Learning the easy way

Revisado el 4/4/2021

Overcoming pandemic and still be able to deliver teaching material without risking infections was our main goal. Tovuti was our solution for this problems and we weren't disappointed as it functions as well as we need. Easily one of the best E-Learning platforms out there.

Puntos a favor

Many features it offers especially quizzes and video meeting.
Being very easy to use
iOS and Android applications for easy access.

Desventajas

Currently teachers did not report any problems but it would've been better if we were able to have a free trial before we actually buy the product.
It also takes some time to be able to understand all features and use them properly.
No windows app so must use via Browser.

Angus

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Tovuti - You are more than a ticket support number!

Revisado el 17/3/2020

With this software we are now delivering professional development courses to maritime professionals ashore or on ships around the world.
Our overall experience with Tovuti has been extremely positive and a large part of that is down to the accessibility of the technical experts who are willing to listen and spend time to help you develop your product.

Puntos a favor

The onboarding process with their technical experts gets you up and running quickly.

In the past I have purchased separate authoring tool licences. The tools embedded in the software mean you don't have to do this and you can create engaging , interactive courses and learning outcomes quickly.

I particularly like the ability to create interactive video content very easily. The students 'Learning Portal' looks very professional and reporting and analytical tools allow you to monitor student progress and engagement.

Desventajas

There are always elements of compromise in adapting an existing software package to your specific business needs. What we have found though is that Tovuti are willing to listen to your requirements, make changes if they can and if they can't make suggestions for an alternative approach.

Denis
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Our praiseworthy and Exemplary Virtual Classroom and E-Learning Tool.

Revisado el 27/10/2022

We have greatly achieved alot from the tool especially in scheduling our online classes.It's excellent and we would choose it again and again.

Puntos a favor

It gives us the best video streaming and audio qualities for effective online learning. Instant screen sharing enabling us to easily share files with our E-learning students. It has a very easy to use interface which gives us a seamless navigation making our online classrooms a success.

Desventajas

We have really had great interactive sessions with tool and we have not developed any dislikes towards the software.

Yusuf
  • Sector: Medios online

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy and simple to use E-learning platform.

Revisado el 20/11/2022

Tovuti is a unique E-learning software with great flexibility and awesome integration with various application like zoom,it is easy to use and navigate through it intuitive interface,it design layout self-explanatory and understandable,the creation process of causes is simple and straight forward.

Puntos a favor

Platform is commonly well improved and excellent for firm,it has a very nice and large definition, which makes it simple for beginner's online training,it has helped improve the nature of our training across the company.it has lot of great features that are easily to fathom.

Desventajas

Everything has been strong I have not experienced any dislike.

Maxwel
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

My experience with the best E-learning management tool.

Revisado el 6/11/2022

Overall, there are many applications for learning management in the market but Tovuti LMS is the best. Very easy to learn and understand.

Puntos a favor

Tovuti LMS is an excellent and exceptional E-learning management system that allows us to offer training to our employees. It has a very nice and high definition video quality which makes it easy for us to offer online training. Implementing Tovuti LMS is very easy, simple and fast. I like the ability to share screen which makes it very much possible to share notes and files.

Desventajas

We have never experienced any challenges while using Tovuti LMS. It is an excellent and exceptional tool for e-learning management.

Liv

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Useful and impactful LMS!

Revisado el 30/12/2020

Puntos a favor

Lots of help resources! There are two places to ask a quick question (MOYO), a place to submit a ticket for assistance, you can email your coach, or you can go to the help site. The site is relatively intuitive and easy to use, but if you get stuck you'll get a response from someone on the Tovuti team or be able to find your issue on the help sites easily enough.

Desventajas

Little bit confusing to navigate, some of the tools are in multiple places that aren't all intuitive. There are lots of features to adjust which is great and also a lot of work. The coaching calls are effective but take place in the first month, which is not when I anticipate having most of my questions.

Emily
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Tovuti is great for interactive users

Revisado el 14/10/2020

Due to the pandemic, we were able to design our own, original pre-ets program, all online. We intend on using virtual classroom as the year goes on for some more blended learning options. The help center has been EXCEPTIONAL - so patient and helpful.

Puntos a favor

For our purposes, interactive content is vital for blended learning. There are a ton of options for interactive activities, making it easy to design a well-rounded program.

Desventajas

I would love to be able to see interactive video responses in a results section, or be able to run reports on specific user responses.

David
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Streamlined training and messaging

Puntos a favor

The team is so helpful. They helped navigate our system and helped us walk through our process from beginning to end. We needed a training platform and structure. It was super helpful to have a team so kind and thorough.

Desventajas

No real cons. Our need was such that we needed to build it with them from scratch so they made a difficulty process easier. I don't know where we would be without it.

Ashley
Ashley

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Robust and complex platform, incredible customer support, so many options!

Revisado el 9/3/2021

In general, very pleased with this platform and the support team!

In general, very pleased with this platform and the support team!

Puntos a favor

SO many options! So many ways to accomplish what we need to get done. Very customizable. All in one, one stop shop (I dont need another rapid authoring tool for example). The customer training and support has been AMAZING and detailed and thorough and quick.

Desventajas

It's SO complex and so robust that there are sometimes TOO many button clicks to accomplish something, or you have to turn over far too many stones to find something. It's not always easy to do make changes, especially in batches. Just so many clicks. lol. And sometimes simple things that Im used to being able to do in other tools can not be done simply in this platform.

Rasik
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Tovuti LMS makes Online Training very easy and in Todays Pandemic situation provides better...

Revisado el 28/12/2021

Off-course no Physical presence in Today's situation is the most beneficial. Making the cost also very competitive.

Puntos a favor

It Capability to provide Online Training and ease. When we are in a Pandemic situation, it is very helpful

Desventajas

Physical Presence is missing, which was a must two years back

Carole

Extremely Satisfied Customer

Revisado el 10/3/2020

I am thrilled to be an extremely satisfied Tovuti customer. I've enjoyed the user friendly administrative system that allowed us to quickly build our site and enter our events and courses. I also appreciate the support we received to learn the system and determine what would work best for our organization. Our employees are impressed with the look of our site and the ease of registering. When we faced a hitch that would have affected our launch, the Tovuti team went the extra mile to resolve the issue so we had a successful launch that was on time and offered the features that were critical. I can't say thank you enough.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and Tovuti is willing to customize.

Desventajas

I do not have anything I did not like or did not work well for us.

Jane
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to Implement! Great Service!

Revisado el 10/3/2020

I have nothing but terrific feedback about Tovuti's support and the ease of use of the Tovuti system. Your support has enabled us to launch our new system to our organization in a matter of weeks. It’s up and we are already hearing very positive feedback! Thank you for your hours of hands-on support for our team. We are very excited and proud to be Tovuti customers.

Puntos a favor

It has robust functionality and is very intuitive.

No issues so far!