Trainual

Trainual

Easy onboarding and training software for growing businesses

4.7/5 (131 opiniones)
Sarah H.
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

So far so good!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our team has given us really good feedback about Trainual, and it makes a great first impression on new team members.

Puntos a favor

It's simple, pretty, and functional. No real complaints.

Puntos en contra

There are some nitpicky features and functions that I wish were available or that don't work quite the way I'd want them to. The search functionality gets on my nerves sometimes as it seems to load exactly the search result I'm looking for immediately but then a second later SEVERAL results load and the one I actually want (that's most relevant) jumps further down the list. If you are a speedy clicker and try to click it before the rest of the search results load (like me), it will take you to something completely different as the rest of the results will load right as you click. I do like that it *has* search functionality and when we have had to make wide-sweeping changes it is really nice to be able to hit the enter key and see not just results in whatever category you're in but in every aspect of your company. We have used other comparable software in the past and have never had true search functionality like this before.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks so much for the great feedback, Sarah! I will be sure to pass this along to our product team.

Tonya K.
Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

Training made SIMPLE!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, trainual has been a lifesaver for me and my team. By using trainual as our training platform we are able to ramp up more new team members at one time and keep our open forums to high-level reviews of the material. This saves my trainers and supervisors hours of hand holding which in turn allows them to focus on their other daily tasks.

Puntos a favor

The use and navigation of the Trainual platform is simple and clear. My trainers are easily able to create new subjects within minutes. Also, having the ability to move entire sections from one subject to another makes life so much better. It would never work if we had to copy/paste and delete. We also love the reporting in Trainual. We can monitor our new trainees' progression and identify areas for improvement at a glance.

Puntos en contra

I cannot think of anything I don't like about trainual. It would be nice if we could choose our own color scheme to match that of our company.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Tonya - Glad we were able to simplify your process!

Maggie D.
Sector: Hostelería
Traducir con Google

Best Decision we have made this year!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Using Trainual we are able to organize the content with have and share it consistently with our associates
at all properties.

Puntos a favor

Trainual is simple, user-friendly and fits our business needs perfectly. We are in the process of switching over from training our teams inconsistently to organizing and standardizing our processes with Trainual and we couldn't be more pleased with the product and service.

Puntos en contra

We need more "getting started" support - starting with a blank platform is a bit overwhelming.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Maggie! Our L&D Lead will be happy to help you with onboarding. Just email support@trainual.com with any questions.?

Michael D.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Does what it needs to.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 29/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall it is great and has greatly cut down the time to onboard a new employee.

Puntos a favor

I like the simplicity of trainual, especially the dashboard and the email reminders that content has been updated. Building lessons is fairly easy as is creating tasks. Getting my entire company to move over the platform was fairly easy, as was setting up the invites and setting individual user levels. Once training lessons are created, they are easy to update and keep current. I like how you can both link and embed video and really, create any type of layout you want. That is nice and I like having the ability to have certain layouts for certain kind of content. Embedding Loom videos has been a super easy process.

Puntos en contra

The only con to Trainual is when it comes to editing the overall structure of training. It can be a bit confusing adding new content from the subject area (but once in the lesson it is super easy). I just think the initial contents could be easier to navigate.

Terry S.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Writing Standard Operating Procedures

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, Trainual has been providing updates and works to improve their product. So, the learning curve to use Trainual is quite lw and it is easy to learn without formal training.

Puntos a favor

It allowed us as a company to combine our SOPs and make them available company-wide for anyone to read.

Puntos en contra

Not as easy to format - no copy/paste function and when we copied a document and placed it Trainual, we lost most of our formatting.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the feedback, Terry! Text editor improvements are definitely on our roadmap.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

Tony A.
Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo
Traducir con Google

For a growing company absolutely amazing!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Time saver and is allowing us to grow our company and our profits faster.

Puntos a favor

Our company is growing at 40-60% a year and we are so busy it is almost impossible to get someone trained to take off the workload and we have added 7 employees in the last 9 months. It has been essential to have to do the training once and then send everyone through it saving my manager a ton of time. It has been easy for us to setup tasks for the new hires to do as well as to have comprehensive tests that really get the new hires engaged.

Puntos en contra

It could be easier to install videos and photos.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Tony! We're working on an in-app video recorder, which should make adding videos a breeze -- Stay tuned!

Steve M.
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

Training and Certifying our Sales People

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We needed to find a practical and reliable system to deploy our sales processes to all of the sales people quickly and ensure that each is competent and familiar with the sales guidelines and processes established by the sales management team

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to use for both the administrators and end users

Puntos en contra

The interface could be much more sexy making this even more appealing to the end users

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the positive review, Steve! We're working to make our interface better everyday, but you can submit any requests at trainual.com/ideas. :)

Ian B.
Sector: Sector textil

Great training platform

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall their quality of support has been excellent with great webinars to help guild and show new features.

Puntos a favor

Initially i thought that trainual was "too simple" in that i was not able to build out huge heirarchys of subject matters, but after talking with them and going through the training it makes a lot more sense now. We are successfully building out a complete training for our operators and enjoy the platforms ease of use.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see a bit more functionality in the testing options, specifically the ability to "choose all that apply" type of questions. The publishing and granting access it also not very intuitive as i have found that when i click publish, that doesn't necessarily mean it will show in someone eases library without assigning it to them.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Ian! Select all in multiple choice is definitely on our feature request board - Feel free to add any other suggestions to trainual.com/ideas :)

Emily R.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir con Google

Trainual cares about their customers!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Took a bit to get going, as with any LMS, getting your outline and content in there is the longest part. Then once you get going, keep diving into the features to make your content even better. My overall experience has been really positive.

Puntos a favor

Really excited to use the Gusto integration. Trainual makes it easy to share knowledge with people on my team and get new hires up to speed, quickly. The new Google extension and search feature make it convenient for those already on-boarded, to reference a past article. They do a great job of being in communication with their customers regarding feedback and overall great customer service.

Puntos en contra

Newer software with some missing features, but the team is working to make them available and are even sharing a roadmap to let us see what features are in the pipeline.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Emily! Happy that you know about the roadmap, too. ?

Chris M.
Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

Training Made Easy

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 29/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I like that because I wish to continue growing at my company, I am able to easily access training sessions online to expand my knowledge in my field and be better equipped for any crisis I may face while in the field.

Puntos a favor

Being part of a growing business, it is highly beneficial to have something out there that can help expedite the training process. Trainual makes it easy to create tasks for new hires so that they are able to get all of the information in a compact manner. We are able to emphasize the key aspects of the job competencies and have the new case managers take tests to ensure that proper practice is being executed. It is easy to use for the user and auto saves your progress.

Puntos en contra

I have not run into any issues with using this software as a user. It was easy to use and I like that it made the training process even faster so that I could start going into the field sooner.

Usuario verificado
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir con Google

Just what our company needed!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, Trainual is something that every company needs, big or small. It's important to have a process where you can train your employees and then test them to see if they understood what they just learned. Trainual helps you do that with ease and helps your whole team get up to speed at the same time.

Puntos a favor

Trainual allows you to easily create a way for your employees to learn of a new subject and then they can take a test to get tested on their knowledge of the subject after going through the training materials. For our large company, it allowed us to get our employees certified, so that we felt confident that they knew the new information on the new product we were rolling out.

Puntos en contra

There are no cons that I have been able to find.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the review -- Happy we were able to help get your team up to speed!

Jonathan L.
Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
Traducir con Google

Trainual - Great to Have!

Revisado el 12/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have absolutely loved Trainual. The start of this year, we completely revamped our training program and with the support of Trainual software and their team, it has been a real game changer for us. We highly recommend this company and program to anyone and appreciate the continued support.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and establish a whole training program for our entire team. Love that we can assign certain topics to team members, but also that they can go in and also request permission to other training we have built into the system.

Puntos en contra

The few instances where we have had recommendations and brought up to the Trainual team, they have been able to help us with a solution or have shown us how future versions of the software will address.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks so much for the review, Jonathan! We are so happy to hear Trainual has been a game changer for your team! Stay tuned for more exciting things to come in 2019 :)

Sarah R.
Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Training Make-over

Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall it is great. Our business is set up with multiple locations across 4 states and it is has allowed the training to happen without the cost of long business trips. I would honestly say that Trainual helps me accomplish 80-90% of my goals with training and that really cuts down on the time and expenses spent traveling and training.

Puntos a favor

I love that I can add screenshots into the quizzes - it allows me to ensure that employees I have never met (due to hiring in a region I don't live in) understand what they are looking at. I love that in general I can have the benefit of a "hands-on" approach and thoroughly teach concepts and in actuality use up very little time to do so. Overall, Trainual is very helpful.

Puntos en contra

If I could change one thing - it would be Trainual creating the ability for us to upload videos directly to the website as opposed to having to go through youtube or Vimeo. Either the quality of the video is reduced by the time it gets to Trainual to the point where it's blurry and not really useful, or we have to pay a separate vendor to upload the videos, or we have to upload slowly over time. If that aspect were changed, I would give this software an 11/10.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the feedback, Sarah! An in-app video platform is definitely on the roadmap. :)

Benjamin C.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
Traducir con Google

Excellent and efficient training solution.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Trainual is well executed in its layout, using mostly common and current web standards. It loads fast, is mobile friendly, and simple from both creator and user experience. I was up and running almost immediately and worked through the how-to guide as I went. Moving processes into training modules helps heightens the awareness that all company processes need to be documented, trainable, and scalable. Rollout to users has been easy and feedback has been great.

Puntos a favor

Trainual is a well executed and easy to use solution for moving training onto the cloud. My favorite aspect about using the software is how it trains content creators think more about their work processes, which increases efficiency and scalability.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing not to like. For future improvements I would like to see a dark mode, which would help with users who check into content late at night. On mobile, the topic steps stay at the top of the screening the actual step contents require scrolling below the steps list - this UI section could be improved.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Benjamin! You can submit suggestions (like your night mode one) at trainual.com/ideas!

Oryan L.
Sector: Software informático

Great Tool, needs more flexibility

Revisado el 30/5/2019

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is for our employees to learn how to use it. new employees can just sit down at their desk on their first day and go through the trainual and be onboarded in an organized way.

Puntos en contra

Theres not a lot of flexibility in terms of look and format. I would love for the UI to be more fun and engaging so our employees dont just feel like theyre flipping through pages of text. I think typeform is a great example of engaging and fun UI that would be a great fit for trainual. Think turbotax also. We want our employees to enjoy training, but we are extremely limited in what we can manipulate in trainual.
I would also like to see more types of content than just text and tests. I want surveys, i want feedback forms, or at the very least, a non graded test.
I also would like to be able to generate a report of all the freeform test answers from a specific subject.

Respuesta de Trainual

Hi Oryan -- Thanks for the review! We would be happy to hop on a call and discuss your feedback if that would be helpful. Just email support@trainual.com and we'll get that coordinated!

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Michelle M.
Sector: Servicios financieros
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
Traducir con Google

User-friendly so you won't pull your hair out

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love having everything in one place and organized into "need to know" sections when onboarding (both as a new hire and later, a manager). As a growing start-up, we were constantly adding to the training content, and bringing new superstars into the fold was easy because they're getting a consistent and thorough rundown of our company history, SOPs, and tools we rely on to function. BIG PERK: even as the Founder/top dogs get busier, the flow of information isn't disrupted for new team members. I wish Trainual existed years ago!

Puntos a favor

Simple user experience w/ clear navigation for both trainers and trainees, prompt response from Trainual staff if there's an issue, and it takes away the excuse of "I didn't know" as new staff onboards (the admin dashboard with progress reporting is magic!)

Puntos en contra

Nothing to note at this point. Any hiccups or new feature suggestions are always acknowledged quickly by the team...which isn't a bad thing at all!

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Michelle! We're so happy to hear Trainual has helped your company train as you grow.

Ross N.
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
Traducir con Google

Great for small and medium business documentation

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Trainual has been a great platform for us to document our business practices. We've also used it as a learning automation software for all of our training purposes. Great product.

Puntos a favor

Trainual is very easy to use and has very good functionality. Their support team is very responsive to questions and issues. New features are consistently rolled out and the product is getting better by the month. It's a great value.

Puntos en contra

A few small bugs here and there, but nothing that is too irritating. Any bug I run into usually gets resolved within a day or two.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Ross! It's always nice to hear from you and we know you'll love everything we have planned for 2019 :)

Leilah R.
Sector: Servicios financieros
Traducir con Google

Using Trainual to document everything and anything about your company!

Revisado el 12/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall we are very pleased with Trainual. Our biggest hurdle is getting information OUT of people's heads and onto "paper" so that others can benefit from the knowledge or pick up the pieces if the need arises. Trainual is a great tool to do just that!

Puntos a favor

I really like the organizational structure of Trainual. I love that I can leave it open on my desktop and add things QUICKLY (drag/drop/cut/paste/add links or images) and without getting too side-tracked.

Puntos en contra

I'd like to be able to keep a consistent view in the main SUBJECTS page. They give you two options, Card View and Outline View. Outline View is much more intuitive to me (perfect for linear thinkers...) but unfortunately the default is Card View so every time I go to the main SUBJECTS page I have to toggle back to my preferred view.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Leilah! We do have changing your default Subject view on our roadmap, so I'll be sure to let you know when we release that! :) Thanks again for being a loyal customer!

Danielle B.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Great Training Sote

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It’s been a great tool for both our employees and managers. We’re really glad to have Trainual because it was our missing link. It’s the perfect to house ‘us’ for training and have a place for employees to refer back to when they need a refresher.

Puntos a favor

Trainual is extremely user friendly. Our team has been able to collectively use this site to help create new training for staff, onboarding for new employees, roll out new policies, and more.
We love that it can be branded, how everything autosaves, and the ease of us for our employees.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I wish this had is a way to order training for our employees. Some hires should start out with a different course than others, so we’ve been making our training schedules manually—however, it’d be great if the site came with a training scheduling system.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Danielle! You can your feature requests (like the awesome one about training order) to trainual.com/ideas.

Wes H.
Traducir con Google

All your company's info in one place

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The platform is simple and easy. It's just a great way to capture everything you need to for your employees. Gone are the days of Google Docs and PDFs.

Puntos a favor

I love capturing all the company's procedures in one location. It makes it easy for new and old employees to search what they need and instantly get the answer.

Puntos en contra

The user interface currently is a little meh, but Trainual is constantly updating and listening to their users.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for your review, Wes! If you have any ideas you want to submit regarding our interface, feel free to visit trainual.com/ideas.?

Ariel D.
Sector: Seguros
Traducir con Google

Excellent Service & Our Company Loves It!

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use and how simple it is to create all the sections needed for our CRM and Company training.

Puntos en contra

There are somethings I would change like the fact of the publishing and the employee user interface. But I would say everything works well and simple enough to make it very useful.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the feedback, Ariel! We added a new permission that requires an admin to approve content before it is published, so maybe this would help with your publishing issue! If so, email support@trainual.com and we'll get this added to your account.?

Daniel P.
Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Very Easy to Use

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, I would say that I have had a wonderful experience with trainual!

Puntos a favor

I like this software because it's very easy to use. It helped my company build a training program when we'd never really had a linear training system before.

Puntos en contra

The program is easy to use and utilize but the navigation of the page could use a bit more work.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Daniel!

Mary F.
Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación
Traducir con Google

A breeze to use and monitor progress!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I will continue to use trainual for all my future on-boarding needs. I always have support for questions. It is easy and effective.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use in posting and understanding set-up. The ability to monitor progress of team.

Puntos en contra

I wish the platform was available on an app instead of through a website and browser.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks for the feedback, Mary! We do have an iOS and Android app on our product roadmap so stay tuned for exciting things to come! :)

We look forward to helping you train as you continue to open in new markets. Thanks for your support!

Leonard R.
Sector: Deportes

Trainual Helped Grow Our Golf Business

Revisado el 22/12/2018

Puntos a favor

The fact that we look very professional as a company in the pre-boarding process and that our new staff members get up to speed so much faster.

Puntos en contra

We are excited to see the features expand. More advanced ways to design tests and a way for the trainee to submit documents through Trainual.

Respuesta de Trainual

Hi Leonard! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review -- We're so happy that you're loving Trainual. We'll be sure to let you know when we make updates to our testing functionality as well. ?

Casey M.
Sector: Música

Provides a Great Central Database For My Company

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are able to keep our company handbooks and internal resources within Trainual, which makes it easy for employees to access information and search keywords to find what they are looking for. Overall we have had a very positive experience with Trainual and the customer service.

Puntos a favor

Trainual is extremely easy to use, we were able to onboard our company hassle-free

Puntos en contra

We still have to utilize Google drives for things like photo/graphic databases, it would be great if Trainual had a better way to host and display multimedia. Also, it does look a little bit basic, but that does contribute to the ease of use. Formatting does take some work if you are copying and pasting information from a word document or PDF.

Respuesta de Trainual

Thanks so much for the feedback, Casey! I will be sure to pass this along to our product team to discuss. We have lots on our roadmap for 2019 so stay tuned! Thanks again!