Opiniones de Tonkean

Tonkean

Automatización de procesos para flujos de trabajo que requieren interacción humana (HITL)

4.3/5 (27 opiniones)
Cody S.
Traducir con Google

Powerful, complex, quite the learning curve

Revisado el 9/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Integrates with many data sources and allows users to display and calculate data in many ways. It has virtually unlimited combinations with regards to how you can display data. Your imagination will likely be your limiting factor before the platform.

Support team is international, but responsive. Reported bugs are fixed quickly and the platform is constantly updated.

Value of the service for the money is much better than similar services.

Puntos en contra

High learning curve, not a lot of documentation for customers. Have to lean on the support team quite a bit to understand how to configure the service. Due to limited documentation attribute values that are available to the user are ambiguous. When pulling details from various services like TeamWork you are mostly experimenting with trial and error until you either give up and contact support or get lucky and find the right attribute value that exists in TW. It would be helpful if Tonkean can get better at displaying all available attributes for each field pulled in from a service.

Having a dedicated and dynamic graph dashboard for each List would be nice instead of cramming it all at the very top.

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review Cody! It's good to hear that you found the platform powerful to use, and we appreciate your suggestions on how we can improve.

Marcelo alejandro R.

Loving the product

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Excellent experience overall. From the product, we are working on optimizing our internal overations overall. Sales pipeline, Operations management, Delivery management. Each area with different needs, all being fullfilled by tonkean.

Metrics are also a powerhouse for us, that allow us to track how we are doing

Puntos a favor

Its amazing how we were able to integrate with our company processes and completely enhance the reviews and reminders.

Meetings and action items are always on point and ready for us

Puntos en contra

The product is still under development, so we are encountering minor bugs still. But the team is very responsive and quick to resolve them

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review Marcelo! We are very glad you find the product able to optimize your company's processes across different functions. We are constantly working on improving the product, and we absolutely strive to ensure our customers have the best support possible.

Matt S.

Tonkean - helpful software

Puntos a favor

My administrator setup slack integration, which automatically sends alerts based on the age/status of Freshdesk tickets. This has made managing the support role considerably simpler!

Puntos en contra

It isn't clear if this is Tonkean specific or an issue with our setup, but it would be nice if it had more intelligence concerning what alerts get passed through.

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review Matt! Through our Workflow Builder what alerts get sent when is fully customizable. Feel free to connect if you'd like to see how to configure your setup.

5.0/10
Bhaskarray B.
Traducir con Google

Amazing Project Management Tool !!!!

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It helped me to make my job much easier and faster.

Ease of integrating it with Slack. Runs super fast on Windows and Mac both

Puntos en contra

I would love to see it working on mobile phone just how it works on web browser

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review Bhaskarray! I'd recommend checking out mobile app both on iOS and Android and see if that provides a better experience for you on mobile!

Trenton W.

Support is incredible

Puntos a favor

The massive number and variety of integrations is seriously impressive. It definitely increases the value of the platform and the many use cases it can accomodate.

Also the support we receive is timely, and they will often bend over backwards to assist with problems we run into.

Puntos en contra

Mobile app, lack of view variety, and limited notes ability on items.

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review and suggestions Trenton! Our team is happy to hear that you've been impressed with the support.

Anthony F.

Simplifies Case Management

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 30/7/2019

Puntos a favor

Tonkean has greatly simplified the process of managing client caseloads for several of our partners. It provides them with regular updates as to the status of cases, and allows them to ping associates for updates through the app.

Puntos en contra

As a non-admin user, I have very limited access on what I am able to do with the app, which can be frustrating when I am attempting to perform a simple task, such as assign a case to myself in Tonkean which has been previously assigned to be by a partner.

Traducir con Google

Great product for project management

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I had a pleasant experience with using Tonkean. Aside from not having the specific charts/graphs, I loved how easy to use the software was and the daily reminders that I was able to set to help to keep me on track!

Puntos a favor

Tonkean was great a great and continued to help our company stay orgainized. I loved the Tonkean bot that would sync directly with Slack. I would set up a daily reminder to pust updates into each of my projects and it would help to keep me on track during those days when I felt things were out of control. It was a simple system to learn and very clean. It allowed for transparency of projects and allowed other team members to see updates daily.

Puntos en contra

When using tonkean, we were looking for a system that would allow us to create charts and graphs to use with our customers to show progress and burndown. With not having the ability to create the specific apps we were looking to have we were unable to use Tonkean as a "one stop shop".

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the positive comments! We're glad you had a positive experience.

Joe C.

Revisado el 15/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It is a decent program but I feel like Microsoft outlook reminders are just as effective some times. Something else needs to be added

Puntos a favor

It provides healthy reminders, helping track progress with agents which will definitely be important as my career prorgesses

Puntos en contra

It doesn't adjust when I mark an agent/opportunity as a "dead" lead...it will keep asking about that lead even though it is dead.

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review Joe! We're glad that you find the people and project coordination capabilities of the product valuable. I would also encourage you to take a look at some of the capabilities now available in the product to do full integration, automation, and orchestration of business processes. I think you'll find the breadth of capabilities powerful for use across the business!

3.0/10
Joshua N.

Tonkean - An Administrative and Organizational Friend

Puntos a favor

Tonkean has provided a remarkable help in getting our staff organized, updated and kept accountable. Pros for this software that contribute to that goal include:
- Calendar of events and tasks
- Categorization of tasks
- Constant reminders for tasks
- Custom Updates for owners of tasks

Puntos en contra

In its overall remarkable utility, what tonkean lacks is the ability to send text reminders other than email. Considering people respond much better to texts, sending reminders and updates via text messaging would bolster this system even more.

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review Joshua! We're glad you found the product useful. We will also take your suggestion into account.

Corey R.

Review of Tonkean

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 19/4/2019

Puntos a favor

The software is nice to look at and its fairly robust.

Puntos en contra

It can be easier to use. Overall some of the functionality isn't intuitive and ideally most software should be able to be used without having to look at a user guide or manual.

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review Corey! It's great that you found the product robust, and we appreciate the feedback. Part of our on-going effort to make the product more accessible is through the use of templates to get people started quickly. Feel free to check it out at: https://www.tonkean.com/templates/

6.0/10

Digital personal assistant

Revisado el 21/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Good. If I had extra budget and time to configure, I probably would have kept on. helpful for people who are absent minded, or for keeping tabs on big teams

Puntos a favor

So, the way this was configured in our organization, it was built to send the sales team reminders about certain stages of our opportunities and focus on updating them regularly. This helped us keep on track with our sales and made sure everything was up to date.

Puntos en contra

The notifications became a bit tiresome.

Michael J.

Great Business Dashboard

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Puntos a favor

Good value for money, able to set this up in a highly customizable way.

Puntos en contra

Would be great to have some industry standard reports pre-built so customers can start out quicker. Those reports can then be customized later.

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for review Michael! Glad you found the product provided good value.

Traducir con Google

Easy to learn and perfect flexible Project Management solution for small teams

Revisado el 12/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I realized how much time i waste following up on status of tasks when that could be easily more automated.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and the UI are great. Mobile app and Slack integration are great. I found this much less software development centric than Jira and less Spread-sheety than Smartsheet.

Puntos en contra

It could potentially be too simplistic for more complicated and involved projects. It's flexible enough for me that i don't think i would run into that.

John R.

Good Value for quick updates

Revisado el 13/4/2019

Puntos a favor

It's a great solution for quick team updates on project status. Once you have the team trained to use the software and provide status via the tool it makes it easier for managers.

Puntos en contra

Need more robust project dashboards to see status across multiple projects more easily

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review John! We're glad that the tool helped to improve the day-to-day lives of your managers.

Rebecca M.

Tonkean

Puntos a favor

Intuitive and easy to use. Worked extremely well with Slack, which made it easy to have my team use it without logging into yet another site to post updates. Lots of integration capabilities.

Puntos en contra

The price was too much to justify unfortunately. Ended up using tools we already had and free sites such as Trello.

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review Rebecca! Glad you found the product easy to use with Slack. Sorry to hear that you couldn't justify using our solution in production, but if there are any future business processes with justifiable ROI that we can help with, don't hesitate to reach out.

Good Project Management Tool

Revisado el 22/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I think for the price point it gets the job done, easy to use.

Puntos a favor

Love that it integrates with slack and I can get notifications/pinged when something needs my attention. Dashboards are helpful too.

Puntos en contra

Wish it was easier/ more user-friendly to upload documents that support our projects from a marketing perspective.

6.0/10

Carter Wilcher Tonkean Review

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. The software is easy to access and straight forward.

Puntos en contra

Frequency of updates. Can clutter up my email inbox.

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review! We appreciate that you find the product easy to use. The frequency of updates can be configurable in your workflow, so if you need any assistance finding the right volume of updates, feel free to reach out.

Mike W.
Traducir con Google

Overall, Tonkean was a good improvement over managing project milestones in a spreadsheet.

Revisado el 14/3/2018

Puntos a favor

1 - Love that it can take care of the communication and updates automatically.
2 - Good way of organizing lots of projects.

Puntos en contra

1 - Manual updates to projects should be able to be done with less clicks.
2 - Updates/notes should keep dated, chronological history.

Michelle C.

Task Tracker & Reminder

Puntos a favor

I like the interface of managing tonkean tasks and who they're delegated to. I like that you can set a due date and the owner or the task/project can give updates as to where exactly it's at.

Puntos en contra

For a non-manager, when you open up Tonkean in a web browser, it displays really poorly. The Slackbot part of Tonkean I also find confusing and not the best UX.

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review Michelle! We're glad that you found the solution useful. We also appreciate the feedback, as ensuring a great user experience in the product is of key importance for us.

Brittani F.

Tokean

Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

Useful for team projects

I really appreciated the Ease of Use in Tonkean

Puntos en contra

My lease favorite feature of Tokean is that it is Web-based.

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review Brittani! Glad you found the product easy to use. I'd recommend checking out the mobile app in iOS or Android if you're looking for another interface! Let us know if you need any help.

Ilene C.
Traducir con Google

Easy to use but pretty simple

Puntos a favor

The software was easy to use and very intuitive

Puntos en contra

Pure project management - could use more functionality

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review Ilene! Glad that you found the product easy to use, and thanks for the suggestion. The product has actually evolved in the last year to encompass a full integration and process automation platform. Feel free to check out tonkean.com for the latest on the platform!

5.0/10
Pat M.

Simple to set up.

Revisado el 15/3/2018

Puntos a favor

The automation is really great. I like the idea of being able to set something up and let it run for me.

Puntos en contra

It may need a better on boarding process for team members. Particularly not-so-tech savvy team members.

We are thinking to begining on the RAp Worl,

Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 16/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It has the process that we are thinking to use who part of our solutions.

We vare a Company who has experience in ML, IOT AM

Puntos en contra

Automatitation of process that are the part important in our Value offer to the customers

Michael P.
Traducir con Google

GREAT Idea, a litle hard to figure out

Revisado el 12/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The reminder bot that gets updates

Puntos a favor

LOVE the idea of a bot emailing myself and my team to get updates so I don't have to! This makes managing a large to-do list easy

Puntos en contra

It's complicated to understand. I have a pretty simple business and the software seems like it is very well suited for a much larger company who can spend more time setting it up with all their systems.

Aaron Y.

Good concept

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Decent - still trying to find a home for it

Puntos a favor

Easy of use to on-board & good support.

Puntos en contra

Missing feature sets, more importantly no defined workflows (e.g. solutions) to guide users. Clunky to tie together concepts

Respuesta de Tonkean

Thanks for the review and suggestions Aaron! We now have built-in templates in our product, which may help with providing some guidance. https://www.tonkean.com/templates/

Hope that helps in finding a use case for you. We'd also love to connect if you need more guidance!