Raydiant

Plataforma de señalización digital para televisores

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

102 opiniones

Damien G.
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Mira review - how it works for me.

Revisado el 19/2/2019

It's been a great addition to our marketing efforts from within the store. Our locations are very busy and it's not always that easy for our customer service specialist to mention current promos. We rely on Mira to assist in this area greatly.

Puntos a favor

The set up process was very easy and fast. The support team was great as well.

Desventajas

Nothing really that I didn't like, however, it'd be great if the implemented a kinetic typography module.

Robert W.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Raydiant Boards at Arizona Culinary Institute

Revisado el 29/10/2020

we used the boards in both the public areas and in the student training areas for information.

Puntos a favor

ACI used Raydiant Boards (2) for 2 years very easy to setup and make changes to. The plug in modules would constantly freeze and needed to be reset. We tested our network and have fiber feeding the network but would constantly Freeze. The software is very well designed and easy to use. the hardware is not worth the fee however. did not renew the contract. would like to see the software use a reliable hardware platform like Roku which is rock solid in its reliability.

Desventajas

Software is great hardware was the issue

James J.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Poorly ran company

Revisado el 15/12/2021

A nightmare, I had a 49.00 per month prescriptions, in the last 2 months the they charged me 147.00, 98.00 and 147.00 this is in a 30 day span, they did this too my account no notification just unexplained charges and can not reach customer service.

Puntos a favor

It displays my advertisement in my shop window.

Desventajas

The company is poorly ran, they over charge and it is much more expensive than the competition.

Ryan G.
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Raydiant makes digital signage foolproof!

Revisado el 19/11/2020

Raydiant has created an easy-to-implement digital signage solution that in 3 simple steps you can get the software up and running. My clients love Raydiant because:
1.) It's a foolproof, plug-and-play solution.
2.) It's very affordable and can be used with their existing TVs.
3.) You don't have to hire a designer because Raydiant has built-in design software that comes with stock videos, images, and templates.
4.) The product easily scales from one to many locations and customized specials/promotions can be scheduled and pushed out.

My clients have seen impacts in increased sales from the very professional and appealing imagery on their screens. They are able to schedule specials or push something out last minute, and they can tailor the specials based on restaurant location or time of year. Raydiant has revolutionized digital signage and made it easy for any restaurant to implement and use. Cannot recommend enough!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, plug and play with remote access, works with any TV, easily scales from one to many restaurants, no design skills are needed - comes complete with graphic design software and pre-built templates, can push out customized promotions and specials, can set different music to play at different times of the day or by location.

Desventajas

I can honestly say my clients have found nothing to dislike about Raydiant's product. If we have a question or concern, their customer care team gets an answer or finds a solution very quickly.

Beth S.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

MIRA highlights my business when I'm not there to do it in person.

Revisado el 25/2/2019

My business shares space with a movie theater. As moviegoers stand in line for tickets or concessions, MIRA piques interest and provides information about my business with an audience of potential customers, that may not be exposed to my business otherwise.

Puntos a favor

I love the ability to manage my MIRA signage from anywhere... at work, from my couch, on vacation. Keeping my posts fresh keeps my patrons current on what's happening in my business, including operating hours (especially during holiday and school vacation periods), our current escape room themes, promotional programs and the weather. We even have a trivia slide that keeps onlookers' interest throughout the entire loop.

Desventajas

I wish some of the templates were a bit easier to customize. I use the Presentation template to display my operating hours. It work for the most part, but a template specifically for hours would be great.

Random loop freezing or skipping, not due to internet connectivity, occurs. If it occurs during off hours, I have no way of telling, therefore no way of rebooting the connections, or in my case, republishing. I wish there was an option for trouble notifications of some sort.

Shima D.
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Game changing software for our retail stores

Revisado el 24/1/2021

Great experience, wish we had ran into them sooner.

Puntos a favor

Raydiants technology has been game changing ... our retail space has improved in more ways than one. We have been able to educate our clients, have virtual trunk shows,display and promote our new arrivals. We can attribute an increase in sales of 5-7 % .

Desventajas

We were not able to tie it into our POS system- (our POS was built internally)

David D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product with innovative functions

Revisado el 19/2/2019

We use Mira to engage with our guests and stores on a more personal level. With the proper
equipment, we are able to 'facetime' with our guests during an event or on any occasions that we see fit. And of course, its core digital signage functionality is a great in-store communication channel that can push any promotional messages almost instantly.

Puntos a favor

It can display digital menus, promotional ads, video messages, youtube videos and offer a variety of capabilities. What makes it stand out is its video conferencing capability - it's like facetime but when it is used in a commercial setting with the ability to broadcast to multiple locations at the same time through TVs, it is veryinnovative. The management/service team is responsive, reliable, and great to work with.

Desventajas

Video conferencing requires the user to facilitate the process and turn on the equipment. If everything can be automated with 1 single tab that will be incredible.

Michael J.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Easy to set-up and implement

Revisado el 20/10/2020

Generally pleased with the product and support received. The slide function has been in "Beta" mode since our start-up. Hoping improvements are forthcoming that allows for full transparency with Microsoft PowerPoint or other similar software packages. Various transitions between slides would be nice.

Puntos a favor

Allows for truly remote administration on a recurring basis. Eliminates the need for local intervention for updates and changes.

Desventajas

I wish it had better functionality with Microsoft PowerPoint. At this time, PowerPoint presentations require that the file be saved as a PDF and then uploaded. Doing so results in the necessity to time slides uniformly relating to the display time each slide is on the screen. The work around requires slides be uploaded individually and is more involved than hoped for.

Greg W.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Get Mira!

Revisado el 19/2/2019

Great response - Support Team is great!

We started with 2 Miras and now we have 5 running in the hotel

Desventajas

keep on adding templates - makes our lives easier!!

Evan B.
  • Sector: Inalámbrico

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great digital signage software!

Updating digital signage easily

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, constantly adding new features, helpful support

Desventajas

Lots of bugs early on but they have all been fixed

Kristen B.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Shaky UX

Revisado el 20/10/2020

I am stuck because I don’t understand using credits and/or how to apply my credits to showcase my display.

Puntos a favor

I like the variety of templates and videos.

Desventajas

The concept of using credits is not well explained. Customer service doesn’t know product well enough to guide customers accurately. No proper follow up to ensure user experience.

Lori B.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Mira Makes Life Easy

Revisado el 25/2/2019

Mira Screen Signage is a simple solution for our company. We needed a way to consolidate and streamline all the signage that cluttered the customer area of our dealership. Mira gave us a one-stop-shop with one digitial screen in the customer area and it is working out exactly as we expected. Great bang for our bucks!

Plug and Play
Easy to Install
Intuitive Navigation
Great Support and Follow Up
Good Value for the investment

Desventajas

We had a few issues initially with the software locking up on certain screens and we had to reset the device or Mira had to reset the software for us. However, things seem to be error free and performing as expected ever since.

Jessica K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Digital Menus

Revisado el 20/10/2020

We've been very happy so far with Raydiant.

Puntos a favor

This product is easy to use for our locations. It is easy to setup and schedule slides for our guests to view pricing.

Desventajas

When connected to WiFi, the menu board doesn't work when internet is out.

Daryle S.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy set and maintenance!

Revisado el 26/10/2020

Puntos a favor

Raydiant created an easy-to-use digital signage system for all types of users. In minutes, I can schedule, update and deploy new messages. Their integration library keeps growing making it a system that's constantly evolving! Raydiant picked the best features and integrated it into an all in one solution!

Desventajas

I like the current features. Ongoing updates make it best in class.

Robin C.
  • Sector: Vino y licores

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, priced right

Revisado el 25/2/2019

Mira allows us to create presentations for customers that give us the opportunity to let them know about events, offerings, specials, and other items. Not only do we use it to show menus, but also ask for reviews and advertise our Wine Club. Since we have started using Mira we have been able to stop printing menus which saves money on paper, we have nearly doubled our Wine Club membership, and have gotten many new positive reviews on multiple platforms.

Puntos a favor

Mira allows us to keep important information in front of our customers via the TV we already have installed in the tasting room.

Desventajas

There is not much to dislike. Mira is adding functionality all the time.

Robert I.
  • Sector: Deportes

Quick and Easy

Revisado el 25/2/2019

Mira customer service has been very helpful, we even were able to get a custom slide to display live updates from our website. We looked at several companies and Mira was very easy and cost effective. They are always working to make the service better by adding more options.

Puntos a favor

Really easy to create, add, edit or delete displays.

Desventajas

Would like to be able to use the display for Powerpoint Presentations with use of a remote control

Jeffrey Z.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Simple and easy to use

Revisado el 25/2/2019

Overall, very pleased. We had a basic need and every other platform we tried were overly complex to get going.

With Mira, we were up and running in literally minutes. It provides exactly what we need!

Puntos a favor

What I like most is how simple and quick it is to get content displayed.

Desventajas

The library of built in apps is small and the ones that do exist should allow for more features and be more customizable.

Adam J.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Pet Store

Revisado el 5/4/2019

I love it! I think it opens up the doors for many creative options. Allows us to promote our sales and talk to our customers while they are waiting in line or just walking in the door.

Puntos a favor

I love the ability to transition from videos, to the weather, to photos. It gives us lots of options on how we would like to promote something.

Desventajas

It has froze a couple of times and I have to unlug it and plug it back in to get it going again. I would like to see a few new things added. Like maybe some form of game or trivia customers could do.

Joe S.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Difference maker!

Revisado el 19/2/2019

It has been very pleasing to not have to deal with a lot of headaches. I’ve replaced one unit and it was simple. I’ve needed help and it was sent to me within minutes. Very helpful.

Puntos a favor

That I can change the screen from anywhere in the matter of seconds is key. My customers really like the up to date info I put on the screens. Very helpful selling new products.

Desventajas

Don’t know if it’s me or the Mira but I have to unplug them (some of them) every day. My WiFi does not keep them all moving.

Lindsay F.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy Digital Signage for Club

Revisado el 20/10/2020

Overall, we are very happy with the product and it does what we needed.

Puntos a favor

The program is quick and easy to use to get your message on the Board. We use it to promote club activities and events and it's very quick to update.

Desventajas

The design features are pretty limited.

Matt B.
  • Sector: Educación superior

Intuitive but inconsistent

Revisado el 25/2/2019

Mira has been very helpful in allowing us to display varied content to our students in a new platform and has limited the number of emails we send, which is always a good thing.

Puntos a favor

The user portal is really easy to figure out and post/schedule content. If your not a tech person but need to use a platform to display content, this is a great option.

Desventajas

The devices frequently disconnect from WiFi even in areas with strong connectivity which is extremely frustrating at times.

Kent G.
  • Sector: Hostelería

Frankie's Mira Review

Revisado el 28/2/2019

We can easily update the screen and offer our guests information that is both interesting and up to date

Puntos a favor

Easy to use from the start. Fast to implement new specials and other information to the screens

Desventajas

The portal to create screens is limited however using other creative tools make for a good workaround

Pablo B.

Communicate is everything

Revisado el 25/2/2019

Great costumer service, easy application. Best way to show your specials and events for restaurants. Work with the screen on remote mode

Puntos a favor

The ability to effectively communicate future promotions with videos or powerful images

Desventajas

Deal with third part WiFi connection or poor service from the WiFi supplier companies

Fran S.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

New User

Revisado el 26/10/2020

Since I am still learning how to use it is very hard to say if I like it better than others. Before I created a PDF using Publisher. While I liked my visuals better it was cumbersome to make changes.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that I can change out our menus daily and that is is not difficult for my staff to use as well

Desventajas

would like 24/7 customer service. When we have a problem we don't have hours to wait for help. I haven't found a perfect menu board to use (even though we also use Poster My Wall) so ours looks very generic.

Jeni R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Need more options!

Revisado el 20/10/2020

I had lots of problems in the beginning but everything is running smooth now.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that you can add pictures of your product to the menu board.

Desventajas

You need more editing options. The fonts available are terrible and not attrative at all.