Monitask

Supervisión de empleados y productividad para equipos remotos

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

101 opiniones

Miguel
  • Sector: Seguros

Funciona como se indica

Revisado el 5/1/2021

Puntos a favor

Muy bueno para tener control de los trabajos en casa.

Desventajas

Podría tener mas funciones, pero está bastante bien

Jennyfer
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Probably the best time tracking system I've tried

Revisado el 12/3/2021

I've used it for the duration of its trial and I love it! My trial is going to be over in a few days and I'm planning to purchase.

Puntos a favor

Whether logging in as an admin or end-user, the system is super easy to use. There's no steep learning curve or anything like that. It tracks time and works as a keylogger to better track productivity, my staff and I love it because it helped us keep productivity levels at 90%

Desventajas

I wish there was a way to set up shifts and to process payroll based on those shifts.

HiveDesk

Razones para elegir Monitask

Hubstaff had all the features I wanted and then some but it was just too time confusing having to figure them all out and make them work.

Hubstaff

Razones para cambiar a Monitask

Simplicity and ease of use.
Essence
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

The best of the best!

Revisado el 21/10/2020

I used to use a time tracking software but it didn't take screenshots and remind me of idle time. I like both of the features because it gives some accountability.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use and the design of the platform is clean and easy to understand.

Desventajas

I liked other software to download an app,I don't believe this app has that option.

HiveDesk y DeskTime

Didn't take screenshots.

Toggl Track

Razones para cambiar a Monitask

Easy to read, clean fresh look and affordability
Muhammad
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

" New software but a very impressive "

Revisado el 7/9/2022

I have a good experience and I rate it 9.5/10.

Puntos a favor

Monitask is one of the best project and team management software.
it is a very easy and simple tool to manage your tasks, you can easily access all the information and also it provide you the guidance and templates for your projects,
one of the best things that impressed me is that we can easily access ouer account from anywhere on any devices that we trust.

Desventajas

This is a new entry in the market so there are some errors at the developer's end. but overall it is the best software to mange tasts.

Saurabh

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Missing features

Revisado el 19/12/2019

Overall I liked this system but without few features mentioned above, it will be difficult to use it for long term.

Puntos a favor

User friendly interface, Required reporting features.

Main thing I liked about this is ability to select currency for each individual separately.

Desventajas

It do not have some of the features like

1) We can not provide access to client for reviewing project and where time is consumed

2) It do not have a way to put non billable hours. For example, if I have worked 5 hours on a project and want to bill my client only 2 hours. I can not do that. I have to delete 3 hours in order to do it but I need those 3 hours information for future reference.

3) It do not Integrate with task management software like Office 365, Jira

4) Good to have video recording feature apart from screenshot

Time Doctor, Hubstaff y DeskTime

Razones para cambiar a Monitask

As of now I am mostly using Hubstaff because of missing features I mentioned.
Karen
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Great Tool

Revisado el 12/8/2022

Pleased with the tool as first time users, very comfortable easy and complete tool.

Puntos a favor

I do like myself an easy tool where I can monitor and help keep track in actual time for our staff.

Desventajas

we can implement notifications when agents access one of the restricted websites and let the leader know right away so we can adress and review it right away.

Joy
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Life Changing Self Management

Revisado el 28/5/2019

As an entrepreneur, I often feel guilt that I'm not spending "enough" time working on various projects. Once I started using Monitask, everything became objective and my time has started to become more valuable.

Things that get measured get improved. This objective feedback on how I'm spending my time has given me so much encouragement and motivation. I can see progress happen, and I'm able to feel better about the work I do.

Puntos a favor

Weekly reports by project that give you a visual overview of how you spent your time

Desventajas

I would like a colorful chart or graph that gives a visual breakdown of how I spent my workweek (time spent by project). At least they provide a numerical total hours logged by project, and by week.

Hubstaff

Razones para cambiar a Monitask

It is less expensive, easier to use, AND has a slightly better visual presentation of my time spent by project by week.... and I didn't need most of the other features in Hubstaff.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

it is easy to manage personal programs that are not supported by these monitoring

Revisado el 5/4/2022

Need to set some prohibition features for programs and tracking

Puntos a favor

There were a lot of questions, but they were very kind

Desventajas

I was complete satisfied with everything

Muhammad
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

"A powerful and best time Tracking software"

Revisado el 6/9/2022

Puntos a favor

It's accurate and easy to use. All the features and functionality are excellent. I like the dashboard. It's very easy to use. All the products have an easy and user friendly interface. The screen shot option is very good. It is a fast reply software.

Desventajas

This software automatically pauses when it is active on your computer. It's always updated.

• Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Very Helpful t

Revisado el 5/8/2022

Allows me to track my work time, and if there's a power outage. I don't have to worry on files that are not saved because this website have recorded my screen.

Puntos a favor

It's my first time using Monitask on my first ever VA job, and it is very user friendly and easy to use!

Desventajas

There's nothing to unlike on this software.

Martin
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Feature for productivity!

Revisado el 14/9/2022

Great experience to manage Team Productivity

Puntos a favor

Live monitoring and screenshots are great to keep track of employees productivity

Desventajas

not too much to call out but probably dashboard appearance can be improved

Syazila
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Task tracking efficiently

Revisado el 30/6/2021

Puntos a favor

Monitask is one of the software that has a very clean and effective task tracking feature. All the task can be added its own due date and can be flagged with its current status like on progress or complete. For collaborating task with my colleague, the task status help us aware of our current project situations.

Desventajas

One of feature that Monitask missing is the client platform. It will great if there is a way or platform that I can grant client access to some space on the software wheres i can share the task progress with them. It will make it easier for them to collaborate with me and get a quick report for it.

Falisha
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Task tracking and manager

Revisado el 21/10/2021

Puntos a favor

Monitask is important for my workflow, as they offer an easy way to track and time track my task. I usually collaborate it with my team, and we can monitor easily the task progress and intervention that are needed for the task. The notification will be sent either by email or on the notification central for the task that has reach its dateline and still not marked complete.

Desventajas

Monitask has limited logs or history for the time tracking. It only store the logs for the last 2 weeks and nothing after it. I make the auditing process is harder as i will need to save the logs manually before it disappeared.

• Sector: Comercio minorista

Monitask - easy, fast, nice

Revisado el 14/4/2021

Overall, very good app, if not the mobile app absence, this would be our winner.

Puntos a favor

We were testing few apps to pick up the most appropriate, and Monitask was the easiest to implement. Although we run the trial period only, still impressed with customization options, and a very user-friendly interface and support.

Desventajas

There is no mobile app for employees, those who work "on the go" can't track the timing. Also, there is still a place to improve in the reporting section.

Hubstaff y Clockify

Razones para elegir Monitask

TimeDoctor is too expensive, and not that flexible

Time Doctor

price and functionality balance
Simon
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Simple to use with one drawback

Revisado el 18/12/2019

good experience. site has been up 100% of the time. Quick and intuitive

Puntos a favor

the software has a very easy interface to use. i use it on desktop and have never opened in mobile so i cant indicate how that is. its features follow most software formats which have all of the user capabilities on the right hand side. Visually the interface is appealing and easy to read. It provides all of the useful features needed in a timetracting software

Desventajas

I am the admin of the account and in not as user. However i am being charged as a user. i contacted the company about this and they said they hope to deal with that in the future but i haven't been informed as such.

Respuesta de Monitask Traducir a español

Hi Simon, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoy using Monitask.

I would also like to inform you that now we do have a feature of setting Admins to be free on paid plans. I've just enabled this for your account. New invoices will subtract one user, since you are not using the app to track time!

Orlando Nandito
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A powerfull Software to manage team, good job Monitask Team!

Revisado el 22/4/2019

Puntos a favor

this software is really helpfull for me to manage my small team. its really make a remote work is really possible to do. before i know Monitask, i just thing that working remote is really difficult to trust really my team. but because Monitask, i can really more trust with my team, and i can be more productive and effective to know what is important in development so i can see all my team works on their screen. good job Monitask Team!

Desventajas

sometimes monitask is buggy, where sometimes the screenshot is not loaded or sometimes at my team screen it already recorded, but in dashoard its not. so i hope this software can be better in the future. but overall i realy love the team how they treat me as a user.. where every report i bring to developer, they really heard about that and fix it as soon as a possible.

Daniel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Super easy to use and br

Revisado el 23/7/2020

Puntos a favor

I could quickly implement it and it made it viable for my company to fully stabilish with home-office work.

Desventajas

Lacks a few settings options. The default options are ok, but for some cases, some flexibility would be nice.

shailendra

simple and affordable

Revisado el 7/1/2020

Well it solves the purpose of monitoring your remote employee and helps in getting the productivity from them. The reports are very well detailed and provides good insight though more improvements can be done.

Ease of use.
Clean UI.
Amazing support.
Mobile friendly Dashboard.
Affordable and provides features which are mostly in other softwares for $10+ .

Desventajas

No Android App or IOS app for monitoring.
Some more advanced features in Projects can be included.

Masturah
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great way in tracking task

Revisado el 8/7/2021

Puntos a favor

Monitask gives a new perspective in the way of monitoring a task and project. It is a great way for project administration to track the project progress percent and which task is still left behind the time schedule.

Desventajas

It will be great if the task has an option for mobile version, so for the user that need to go off the sites still can be counted on their task timing. It is not too pressing, but should be good it they have it.

Mei Angelica
  • Sector: Relaciones gubernamentales

Great time-tracking app!

Revisado el 2/3/2021

Puntos a favor

I love the idea that the app is able to track the internet time and apps used by the user. It builds discipline and also shows your integrity for the client.

Desventajas

I'm not very fond of the pause feature since it's hard to track the specific time you spent for a task especially if your project is split on a daily basis.

Dubravka
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

The Best Time Tracking Software

Revisado el 3/9/2019

I tried a couple of different time tracking softwares and they all missed some of the features that I liked, Monitask has them all. I really like all the different personalizations you can do, it's cool that you can have different settings for different team members. I also like the ability to have different projects.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use. It's accurate. What I really like is that it can work in background and you can turn off screenshot notifications so it doesn't hinder your work.

Desventajas

Adding manual time cannot be disabled and I don't get notified when one of the employees adds manual time.

HiveDesk

Razones para cambiar a Monitask

It had all the features that others did not and it was accurate.
Len
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

good value- full feature set & supports multiple monitors

Revisado el 8/8/2020

our full team, everyone including management and owners, uses this tool. We found it very helpful to keep us on task.

Puntos a favor

Full feature set, ability to screen capture more than one monitor, and ability to update task comments in between/independent of screen captures - this allows the team to note key items as they come up. Pricing is fair.

Desventajas

minor...no direct way to go from the tool to the www dashboard. Need to click 'enter manual time' then go from there.

Ramona
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

HAppy with the product

Revisado el 10/11/2020

happy with it so far; been using it for the best part of two years and it is a daily necessity as I work remotely. Is great that you can use it for free on the basic options and I wouldn't change it unless I have to. It does what I need it to do.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, straightforward, little errors over time.

Desventajas

Has some unexplained glitches over time and in the last few updates I can't have it in the pinned taskbar icon when running, it opens in a different icon - so I end up with two icons on my taskbar.

Akash

Monitask Review

Revisado el 31/8/2021

Nice Experience for this Product.

Puntos a favor

This App Contains Company Features.
Time to Time Notification.
Nice Access and Privileged settings.

Desventajas

If possible can you also add daily keyboard and mouse taps.

Jay
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A great way to track how efficient you are!

Revisado el 13/10/2020

It's been great! Time saver and lets me see what tasks are taking much of my time!

Puntos a favor

This takes screenshot, automatically groups my time depending on the task I am focusing on, and so easy to use! UI looks good too!

Desventajas

For now - at least I don't like that I need to manually click Sync to server to get updated of things, I like that to be automatic

Time Doctor, TOGGLE, Harvest, Hubstaff y Clockify

Razones para cambiar a Monitask

Pricing is simple. UI is great, screenshot is enabled, Tracking projects is great