Emburse Certify AP

Solución de adquisición a pago para simplificar la gestión de gastos

Relación calidad-precio
5/5
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente
4/5

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

• Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Certify AP is the best bang for your buck

Revisado el 15/2/2022

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that each invoice that is put through the system I can add a picture of the corresponding receipt. A great tracking and verification tool.

Desventajas

On my end as a user it is just one more thing I have to do in my day but from a business stand point it is a very good tool .

Hans
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Relación calidad-precio
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Content user and hoping for improvements

Revisado el 5/5/2022

Overall, I enjoy Certify and their customer service is great. Certify is now under Emburse which definitely enhanced their product but hopefully it doesn't take away from their personalized customer service. I just hope they will update the payment process because I could see this being a potential problem later on.

Puntos a favor

I really like how intuitive it is to use. I like the controls and the workflow.

Desventajas

I think the weakest part of AP is the payments system. It would be nice if you could schedule payments. It also would be nice to submit domestic wire payments. Also, sometimes the "pay to" is different than the actual vendor. They should have an option to have a separate field for "pay to".

Alisha
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Takes some getting use to

Revisado el 1/3/2021

I use it, because I have to. But I prefer Concur, the process was more simple, but I could also be saying that because I used it for years at two different companies. I feel as though it's overly complicated and you have to make all these unnecessary steps, just to get expenses input.

Puntos a favor

Certify has a lot of cool options that make completing your expenses for work very easy. It can pull receipts for you, just by setting up a few little steps.

Desventajas

There steps are a little irritating at first, but once you get a hang of their process flow, it is easy to use. We just started using it, so we're still working out some kinks in the system. I've used Concur in the past and really liked it, I'm not sure why our company changed.