28 opiniones

Remedly

Software en la nube para dermatología, cirugía plástica y spas medicinales

4,5 /5 (28 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funcionalidades
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
28 opiniones
Brady H.

Finally one that works

Revisado el 18/12/2018

We are able to see in real time our practice financials and the reports needed to run our business. The clinical side of the software has been a great improvement on the systems we have used in the past.

Puntos a favor

Remedly has been user friendly. This is our 4th EMR/practice management software and we have finally found one that is actually capable of doing what was claimed.

Desventajas

The note and quote formats could be improved upon.

Respuesta de Remedly Traducir a español

Thank you for being a valued customer and providing your feedback. We look forward to continue providing you with great service and ongoing product enhancements.

Paul G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

User friendly with great features that suit any medical practice

Revisado el 11/2/2020

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and very convenient with regards to the scope of my job. In addition, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Remedly staff were really helpful and made sure that they heard every concern and suggestion of every staff in different roles.

Desventajas

If there's any way the software can directly call patients through the software, that would be great!

Paul:

Thank you so much for the five-star review, and congratulations on your new software implementation!

Sincerely,

Myles Saffian
Senior Account Executive
Remedly Inc.

Adam S.

Fantastic Product

Revisado el 22/3/2019

Fantastic experience. My point of contact at the company has successfully trained me and my staff on how to maximize the Remedly system, which is very robust.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, cloud-based, mobile friendly. Like the new features that have thus far been rolled out

Desventajas

Nothing. So far we have been very pleased with the product

John H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

DO NOT CHOOSE REMEDLY - LOOK ELSEWHERE

Revisado el 7/10/2020

Incredibly poor

Puntos a favor

It was a cloud-based system and my prior system was not

Desventajas

They overcharged me by thousands of dollars, acknowledged this, then refused to pay me back because I was not continuing service with them. Unbelievably poor customer service and ethics. This is on top of the fact their EMR faltered for nearly the entire year I used it. Never was able to run a single accurate report for metrics. Errors seen daily while charting.

Brian H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

A work in progress

Revisado el 9/11/2019

The customer service has been very good but they sold me on all of these different features that are not yet available. They have been very responsive to input and suggestions but the implementation will basically require a major overhaul of the system. That is anticipated sometime next year.

Puntos a favor

The EHR system - great interface to document patient interactions.

Desventajas

The program was originally designed for a cosmetic surgeon's office. Currently it is not really adaptable to other applications and so I am just using it for EHR. There are many many features that are needed that are not yet available. Hopefully next year

Bradley S.

Good product; fantastic service

Revisado el 28/12/2018

Remedly service is exceptional. They are available very quickly and are extremely helpful. They will work with you to customize the software to your practice.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use; POS integration; highly customizable; fantastic customer service

Desventajas

Need a few small tweaks with charting. Other than that, it’s great software.

Lindsay B.

Remedly is great!

Revisado el 19/2/2019

The customer service for this software is phenomenal. Every time I call I get a person that is able to help me right away. Very unlike other companies that puts you through a phone tree and almost always never has someone available right away.

Puntos a favor

The best part of this software is that it is easy to use for the employees and for the patient as well.

Desventajas

There are things that can be added to the software for better added features such as being able to re-send invitation links.

Emilee R.

Amazing Customer Service

Revisado el 22/3/2019

Executive was absolutely amazing. She answered every single phone call and email in a timely manner and went above and beyond with all of her support throughout the process. She truly wanted this transition to be as seamless as possible. Thank you so much, you were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Puntos a favor

We transitioned to Remedly from a system that was not complex with very limited options. Remedly has so many great features that we use daily. One large difference from our previous EMR is the inventory feature. Can't believe we every utilized a system that was missing that!

Desventajas

Transitioning to an EMR is never fun or easy with that being said it was not as bad as we were all expecting it to be. The two features I wish Remedly had is - Time Management, staff to clock in and out and the option to create multiple inventories so you can view by category rather than all inventory at once.

Michael K.

Health Care EHR/ EMR/ Schedular- Remedly

Revisado el 27/2/2019

Remedly has offorded me the opportunity to take back control of my practice with a simple, streamlined and integrated cloud based program.

Puntos a favor

It’s multifocal Approach to patient care and ability to have everything within the patient’s chart at your fingertips including; photography, EMR, EHR, schedular, point of sale, online store capabilities, use of Siri on your mobile device.

Desventajas

Sometimes a bit slow starting the program

James N.

Essential part of our Practice

Revisado el 5/4/2019

Must have for our practice after using it for the past 3 years, new staff get up and running with it fairly easily.
Very reliable and look forward to future releases.

Puntos a favor

Solid cloud based integrated software for all aspects of plastic surgery. So many features it keeps everyone informed about our patient flow from scheduling to invoices and charting. For executive management it provides real time analysis of practice trends and identifies staff productivity.

Desventajas

I hope the mobile interface will adjust to screen views better with future releases.

Pari A.
  • Sector: Plásticos

Remedly is great

Revisado el 31/1/2020

We've had a great experience with Remedly over the past two years! The product and customer service team has been extremely prompt, helpful and understanding.

Puntos a favor

Remedly is very easy to use. With their updated UI, it's a breeze to do my daily tasks within the scheduler. The updated finance dashboard is also super user friendly and allows for a lot of flexibility with payments/promotions/etc.

Desventajas

I wish the software allowed to see when the appointment reminders have been sent, how many have been sent, and by what methods to better keep track.

Pari:

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our company and with the User Interface. We hope you enjoy your Software for many years to come.

Sincerely

Myles Saffian
Senior Account Executive
Remedly Inc.

Marc S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Looked at all of them and Remedly shines above

Revisado el 17/2/2019

My experience with Remedly has been fantastic. I have had the oppurtunity to have my concerns addressed by the CEO who is more than willing to spend time with the users of Remedly in attempt to constantly improve it.

Puntos a favor

Having come from one of the largest EMR/practice software vendors where there was virtually no support and major issues would take days to resolve if ever, Remedly's customer service is exemplary. I can always have my concerns addressed within hours. Sometimes minutes. The don't nickle and dime you with every update, new component, new user, new device etc. One monthly fee. This has obviated the need for other complementary softwares like Solution Reach as this functionality is built in to Remedly.

Desventajas

New software updates sometimes have some bugs.

Mukhtar R.

Remedly Is Way Above Its Competition

Revisado el 25/3/2019

Incredibly good. These guys really care, and they have produced an outstanding product. Again, they are the only ones out thinking outside the box when it comes to creating a subscription billing option. That's cool. But the electronic health records system is so smooth, it has saved us countless hours. Awesome system.

Puntos a favor

I spent months researching dozens of the top systems out there, and Remedly had what no other system could offer - the capability of handling our membership pricing model, combined with our need to do efficient insurance billing, combined with our need for excellent electronic health records. Remedly was the ONLY system out of all of them that could handle these needs. And they handled them perfectly. Integration has been flawless. But above all else, the kindness and decency of the team at Remedly in terms of bending over backwards to accomodate our needs was really the best part of working with Remedly.

Desventajas

I sat and thought about the cons, and I seriously struggled. Every time we thought we'd discovered a limitation in the system, it turns out we just weren't understanding it correctly, and it was in fact much better than we'd realized. There are so many cool features to the system. I guess if I had to pick one thing that was not entirely optimal was the scheduling had to be in 15 minute increments, but they are about to fix that anyway.

Orna F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Remedly Is a decent practice management and scheduling system

Revisado el 20/3/2020

This system works well for scheduling and charting.

Cloud-based.
I like the ease of inputting appointments.
Once the templates are in place, which was a time consuming process, charting is easy as well.
They have made improvements over time and are receptive to feedback. I like the support team.

Desventajas

The system does not generate enough useful reports. It seems to have improved, but still not that useful. One puts in a lot of data, but most of it can’t be utilized for information.
The system is not ideal for insurance use. In fact, if you do a lot of insurance I cannot recommend this system at this time.
Quoting and inputting payments is cumbersome and we use a different method for that in the practice.

Juris B.

Positive Experience with Remedly

Revisado el 23/1/2020

Biggest issue for me personally has been portability and easy of use. Also, much less expensive (and support staff much more responsive) than with Nextech, who I left after 25 or so years of steadily increasing costs and decreasing tech support

Puntos a favor

Intuitive, easy to use, can be accessed from anywhere via smart device/phone (i.e. can check next days schedule, finish some notes on the phone after coming home for dinner), secure & HIPPA compliant communication, excellent photo storage system (directly off iPhone), ability to submit prescriptions directly to pharmacy, financial reports, etc

Desventajas

A few quirks with the reminder system (lists oldest first and have to scroll all the way to bottom of list to find current ones) that I have asked them to fix and they still have not done so - but overall, very responsive support team and I am sure they will do so

Joni V.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Poor customer support

Revisado el 5/1/2021

N/A

Puntos a favor

I like that this software is internet based and can be accessed from anywhere. It's convenient to use from home or work.

Desventajas

This software requires a lot of work to set up. It is basically bare bones. I understand this and it actually makes it very individualized once it is actually set up.
Customer support is really bad. I had to call 4 times within several hours one day to get help. The system wasn't recognizing my email address to log in. I had clients and was unable to use the system for the majority of the day. The next time I asked for customer support, I didn't get a call back at all. I was told would get a call within 1 hour. No call. I had a question about how to change some information that was mistakenly documented on the wrong appointment.
This software is quite costly for what you get.

Sagar P.

Beverly Hills Practice Owner

Revisado el 23/4/2021

I signed up with Remedly as my first practice purchase out the gate. The on boarding team treats you like family and is vested in the growth of your practice from the get go. The platform is constantly improving and add customization and partnerships.

Puntos a favor

Ease of Use, Price, Customer Support, Scheduling Platform.

Desventajas

Photo System does not meet the needs of a plastic surgery practice but would work well for a medical spa.

Tara C.
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Medspa software

Revisado el 12/11/2020

As always it is hard to transition from one software to another, but the Remedly team was always there to answer our questions and walk us throught the software. In addition to the team there is an online help desk with videos and step bystep instructions. This is a key detailed feature that has been a lifesaver.

Puntos a favor

We love the functionality and ease of use with the calendar as well as the automated patient reminders, and the online patient portal. Our clients are getting use to the patient portal feature that allows them to fill out all of their forms before arrival. This makes their spa appointment more enjoyable because they are not having to spend time filling out forms in the office, and they are able to go straight back to the room and enjoy their relaxing appointment.

Desventajas

I wish that we were able to change the text content and/or text the clients directly to update them on changes to their appointment. As of now we are either sending an email (which they don't always get in time) or having to call ( they don't always answer).

Also, it would be nice to have a service price button like the inventory button. There are times we have to look up prices for services, but it takes quite a few steps. Hopefully in the future we can have a quick button like with inventory. This would be an amazing feature!

Shonda C.

Using Remedly for 6 months

Revisado el 27/7/2020

Puntos a favor

I have multiple locations and sometimes the patients travel between locations, this product simplifies and streamlines the patient care. I can easily log in to one platform and manage the practice or book appointments without having to use LogMeIn to get to the computer program at each office. It also allows patients to have access to their own patient portal.

Desventajas

Needs an easily accessible patient history, including services and retail pricing, that is available on check out

Respuesta de Remedly Traducir a español

We want to thank you for your partnership and valuable feedback. We are looking forward to continue providing ongoing enhancements as a testament to our strong commitment to our customers.

Nick L.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The Change Electronic Healthcare Platforms Needed!

Revisado el 31/1/2020

Our practice chose the Remedly cloud-based platform – no, we are not a mega practice or some paid advertisement. We are regular medical professionals who want to see our clinic succeed and ensure our patient’s success. Part of a successful patient-provider relationship is ensuring that we document well, bill appropriately, and are able to complete daily operations without wasting our patient’s time. Remedly is more than just an EHR and PM platform it is a group of dedicated people who stand behind their technology. When we speak, they listen and continually strive to fulfill our needs and our patient’s needs from the moment of contact, through the revenue cycle, and every engagement thereafter.

Puntos a favor

Why choose Remedly? Great support from their staff members. One system to accomplish everything your practice needs. Customized for your needs yesterday, today, and well into the future!

Desventajas

They are still growing their marketing platform and relatively new; however, I believe every day they continue to improve in these areas. Once they have their weakness down they will be unbeatable I feel in this space with their tenacity and dedication to clinics like us.

Rachel W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Intuitive software with great customer support

Revisado el 19/5/2021

Love Remedly!

Puntos a favor

Remedly has AMAZING customer support. I routinely reach out to the best Customer Success Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Remedly takes customer suggestions seriously and has implemented several meaningful changes based on customer feedback in the last few months alone.

Desventajas

Some of the scheduling functions could be improved, however it is much better than other platforms I have used

Patricia S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Review on Remedly

Revisado el 3/1/2019

Puntos a favor

I like the text message and email reminders that are sent to patients of upcoming appointments. I also like the feature that pops up to ask if you would like an additional email to be sent when moving or adding additional information the existing appt.

Desventajas

I wish this program had an alert that would pop up with pertinent information. The software also continues to update (which is needed) with a glitch in the software every time. This software also won’t allow the user to add own treatment with labels to customize to individual practices.

Respuesta de Remedly Traducir a español

Patricia, thank you for taking time to write us a review. We really appreciate the feedback. Have you been able to check out the latest updates to the software? We think you will find many of the issues resolved and hopefully you're able to take advantage of the newly added features. If you are still having trouble, please feel free to reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager any time. They are there to be your personal product concierge 24/7.

Michael S.
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Remedly, not only for Plastic Surgeons.

Revisado el 8/6/2021

Being able to finally find a program that allows for the customization our field requires has been so helpful to move from pen and paper to the modern age.

Puntos a favor

Being able to customize Procedure notes, create dot phrase macros as well as being able to customize the platform to best fit our niche ocular prosthetic field.

Desventajas

The portion that I like the least would be the setting up of reminders for patients appointments. While the functionality is there, in my opinion, it could be a little more instructive on when the reminders go out and how that interacts with the system.

Usuario verificado

Using Remedly for 2+ years

Revisado el 11/2/2020

Remedly is a growing company and they've been able to take feedback constructively and implement most, if not all, suggestions we've had over the years. Looking forward to seeing them still achieve more with this platform.

Puntos a favor

As far as comprehensive software goes for EHRs specific to medical aesthetics, Remedly stood out for us when we opted to go with them 2+ years ago. It has features including subscriptions that are quite useful. We've created internal hacks to help with efficiency and flow.

Desventajas

While not all of Remedly's features are used, it's a matter of preference. The inventory tracking is tremendous in theory, but executing has its practical limitations. Overall support, reliability, and ease of use has improved greatly. You've got to be savvy to use, but once you get into a rhythm you can make the software work and it will be an asset to keeping patient records clean, tidy, and well documented.

Scott w. M.

Excellent EMR solution for Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists

Revisado el 31/12/2018

Puntos a favor

This product has vastly enhanced my efficiency by allowing me to offload my schedule and have most of my post-operative patients check in with virtual follow-ups, which they prefer anyway. My main bottleneck is my time and Remedly has freed up a ton of that.

Desventajas

This product is in need of a user interface overhaul, which I understand is coming in 2019.

Respuesta de Remedly Traducir a español

Scott, thank you for taking time to sit down and write us a review. We very much appreciate it. You are correct, the software has been getting a full face-lift. Luckily, it's a short recovery time and the new look is already being rolled out.