Together Mentoring

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

129 opiniones

Kath
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Together Mentoring at Heineken UK

Revisado el 24/6/2021

The overall experience was rocky - because of challenges at our end. If we hadn't have had those challenges, it would have been good - but the challenges really gave the Together team a chance to shine.

Puntos a favor

There are so many good things about the Together mentoring app, that I would struggle to list them all so here are my top 3. First of all the platform is easy to use - both for the users and for the administrators. I'm reasonably confident on tech and found it very intuitive. The second thing would be a tie between the reporting and just the speed with which you can get a mentoring programme up and running using this app. Finally - the team at Together deserve a huge shout out, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular. We faced some significant challenges during set up and the team were very patient with us. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us all through and is really happy to help us with any questions or queries. Thank you Together team!

Desventajas

There are no cons - it's true. I can't think of any!

El
  • Sector: Banca
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Personalized, easy-to-use platform

Revisado el 18/6/2021

The Together team is super friendly and very accommodating. We had some very specific and unique pairing requests. The Together staff really went out of their way to make sure the pairing happened as we had hoped. When it was time to roll our program out to the organization, they made themselves available for questions, and even hosted Q&A sessions for the program administrators in advance. They have been incredibly pleasant to work with! It has been a great choice to work with them!

Puntos a favor

The platform is also relatively easy to understand and navigate. The program suggest pairings based on proposed best fit. The platform developers are able to implement changes quickly.

Desventajas

The platform changes a lot. This is good from a process improvement standpoint, and the Together team does a nice job of signaling change. Nonetheless, it's frustrating as an administrator when things are shifting often. Also, some functions of the program (i.e. on the admin side) are not intuitive to navigate to.

Catherine
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Together software was a good mentoring service

Revisado el 1/10/2021

Puntos a favor

How it paired me with a very compatible mentor

Desventajas

Weekly updates to log and there were certain specifications to discuss during allotted time.

Chastity
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The Together Platform has been an excellent tool for our growing company!

Revisado el 28/5/2021

Together Enterprise Mentoring has served as a great platform tool for the implementation of our first-ever mentorship program. Customer service has been great and the tool itself is so intuitive that it renders customer care almost obsolete.

Puntos a favor

The integration of the product was seamless and very intuitive. The algorithms built into the system have made it easy to pair mentors and mentees. Navigation and user experience are excellent!

Desventajas

As the system becomes more widely used, I expect that there will be changes to the content offerings, which are limited right now. But I am excited to see what developments are ahead.

Ashley
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Landmark Health - A happy customer!

Revisado el 16/5/2021

EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend.

EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend.

Puntos a favor

I truly enjoy our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has been a tremendous support, help, and advocate to ensure a successful onboarding experience. The platform is very user friendly and the touch points are beneficial to discuss areas of opportunities, reporting, and data analytics centered around the program deliverables.

Desventajas

The algorithm in pairing mentors and mentees the first round was more of a manual process, but since we've revised the rules in the settings area of the platform and have placed more definition around process of pairing.

Kodi
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great platform, easy to use!

Revisado el 17/6/2021

Our experience has been incredible! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been wonderful in ensuring our program runs smoothly and without any issues. He joined our program kick-off to talk about the tool and provided a demo. Highly recommend this to everyone!

Puntos a favor

Together allows our company to offer a mentor and mentee program every year with minimal effort! Using their technology, we got rid of manual matching and have been able to streamline the program. We use their technology to match everyone, email communications, and reporting! It's the ideal tool for companies looking for a scalable solution at a great price.

Desventajas

The only "con" is the Outlook and Zoom integration. This is available but we on our side need to take time to integrate it with the Together solution. Other than, no cons!

Ashley
  • Sector: Papel y productos forestales

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Revisado el 24/11/2021

Excellent overall. Very satisfied with this company and we plan to continue our subscription.

Puntos a favor

The implementation process was seamless. Together has a great team of reps that walk you through every step and answer questions promptly. The program itself is extremely user friendly, even in our heavy manufacturing industry where many folks aren't particularly tech savvy.

Desventajas

I believe this has been remedied but we would like the ability to operate on a rolling calendar so when new people join the company, they don't need to wait until the enrollment period.

Michelle
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

Mentorship and Ease

Revisado el 19/4/2021

Engagement, retention and inclusivity for our entire organization to finally be able to include our EMEA team with interaction amongst each other. Great experience in launching this program and ease of use.

Puntos a favor

This was pretty much a open box program to implement and roll out to the organization. Very quick customization process and excellent customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that really helped walk us through the process and ideas.

Desventajas

Sounds like it's to come, but forcing a meeting location or at least come up as a reminder so when the meeting is scheduled you must click a resource (phone, teams, etc.) It is a little confusing that the time is automatically in EDT for the scheduling and reminder emails. It does save the right time zone on my calendar, but when opening up the actually meeting it's a bit confusing.

Cassandra
  • Sector: Hostelería

Mentoring Review

Revisado el 26/10/2021

Puntos a favor

I like how the prompts given help the user to create a report to follow for the mentoring lesson and we can choose to add or omit prompts during sessions. The way to reflect after the mentoring session helped to rate how successful the session was to the overall prompt

Desventajas

I wish that it had a better way to integrate into our calendar system. I found some minor issues with time zones becoming automated when creating the invites.

Sarah
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Makes running a mentor program easy

Revisado el 22/6/2021

We are a very small HR team, and we are finally able to run a mentoring program without taking up a ton of HR staff time on administration. Together's representatives made everything easy. Excellent customer support for a helpful product! Definitely worth the investment.

Puntos a favor

Set-up is easy. Customer service is FABULOUS. Our Together representative made everything so simple for us, and was very responsive whenever we did have questions.

Desventajas

Would like to be able to utilize more languages, such as Arabic.

Wes
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

Works for me

Puntos a favor

The system was quite easy to use and it helped me to keep things goal oriented and guide conversations

Desventajas

The calendar was a bit of an issue, we needed to set up separate invites because teams or zoom or webex was not an option and we were always meeting via one of those platforms due to covid, would be nice not to have to schedule a time on the platform and then another

Joshua
  • Sector: Automatización industrial

Mentoring Together

Revisado el 20/10/2022

Puntos a favor

This product utilizes automated registration to pair you with the best possible mentor/mentor. The customization is free for employees to utilize.

Desventajas

The hours / timing available for users to pair with a mentor are very limited. Only up to an hour. Limited customization on odd things.

Giovanni
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

SCIEX Mentorship Program review GC 10/2022

Revisado el 6/10/2022

By providing a clear structure for the Mentorship Program, Together Mentoring saves a lot of time (otherwise needed to manually manage the process), thus proving highly beneficial to our business.

Puntos a favor

It's a great tool for clearly structuring a Mentorship Program.

Desventajas

I am not sure there is a mobile app for this. If not, it would be practical to have it (for example if a mentoring session needs to be organized when no laptop/pc available...).

Kristina
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great platform, very helpful for mentorship programs!

Revisado el 7/10/2021

Overall, I loved using this platform for the mentorship program I was a part of. As the mentee, I was the one using it to book meetings, and submit feedback after each meeting. I think it was very useful, and effecive in helping us achieve our goals.

Puntos a favor

In my opinion, this platform was really easy to use and helpful. I really liked the reminder emails telling me when it was time to schedule another meeting with my mentor. As an Executive Assistant, I have my plate full of helping others stay on track, and his feature made it easier for me to keep myself in line with my own mentorship scheduling.

Desventajas

The inability to easily change meeting times in calendar after scheduling through the Together Platform. The meeting time in the invite lists the time differently than my current time zone, so this made it challenging to try and select a different time for my mentor and I to meet at a mutually convenient time.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

Together Enterprise Mentoring Review

Revisado el 1/10/2021

Good

Good

Puntos a favor

The software is really User friendly which is what I like most

Desventajas

I cannot think of my lease favorite thing of the software

Mark
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Intuitive UI/UX. Easy to Use as Both Mentor and Mentee.

Revisado el 8/4/2021

Puntos a favor

The matching of mentor to mentee is solid. Managing both sides of the relationship (as a mentor and mentee) is intuitive and easy to navigate. The scheduling functionality is great, although the inclusion/deep-linking of various video-conferencing software/services is limited.

Desventajas

Links to user LinkedIn profiles are not clickable, which makes finding out more about a potential mentor/mentee a bit more cumbersome.

Kayla
  • Sector: Construcción

Excellent Software

Revisado el 23/9/2021

Puntos a favor

Enjoy the formalized mentorship pairing with recurring invites and reminders. Great for companies that want to assist employees in creating lasting and meaningful mentorship bonds. Participants beneficial to larger organizations.

Desventajas

There isn’t a way to opt out of the goal planning or agenda setting for a more informal meeting.

Louis
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Kickass Mentorship Software

Revisado el 14/5/2020

Puntos a favor

Handles all of the logistics of running your mentoring program. High customizability. Killer customer service.

Desventajas

Doesn't let an admin update user information on the fly without SQL updates.

Alternativas consideradas

Google Sheets
Tanya

Together Software Review

Revisado el 23/6/2021

Our overall experience has been wonderful, this software and the team have been excellent would highly recommend it

Puntos a favor

The ease of use, the customer service, the integration with our current Ultipro software is wonderful.

Desventajas

Nothing really negative to write about this software program.

Kristan
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

Mentoring made easy

Revisado el 21/10/2021

I was needing to schedule in some time with a mentor, he was from a Canadian office but the program allowed us to schedule in time that suited both us.

Puntos a favor

Great software which linked me to someone who matched my criteria perfectly.

Desventajas

Could integrate Microsoft calendar better and be more connected with MS Teams.

William

Mentoring Software

Revisado el 30/9/2021

Puntos a favor

The ability to schedule and view the calendars of recipients.

Semi-difficult navigation.

Shiv
  • Sector: Automoción

Mentorship

Puntos a favor

Hi, I like how it makes mentorship a formally supported system at my company. It is easy to sign up and get paired. I like the suggested agendas too.

Desventajas

So far, so good. Maybe I wish it was easier to log the sessions we had together.

Lori
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Best Mentoring Platform

Revisado el 8/2/2023

Excellent.

Excellent.

Puntos a favor

The software provides structure for setting and following up with mentees.

Desventajas

I am very happy with it as is, it has all the functionality I need for my coaching and mentoring practice

Elaine
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

Together Mentoring

Revisado el 23/11/2021

It was great. easy to use, and follow.

It was great. easy to use, and follow.

Puntos a favor

I liked that you always had ideas for conversation starters, things that prevented awkward silence lol

Desventajas

Can think of anything that i didn't like about it.

Dee

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Pleasant Surprise

Revisado el 30/9/2021

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the reminders and push-ins that I get on occasion. It's easy to forget to schedule follow-up meetings or meet just for the sake of meeting. I've utilized goal-planning and micro-training videos that have been surprisingly helpful tools that I wasn't expecting to be a part of this mentoring tool.

Desventajas

The guilt! When the daily grind gets the best of me and I forget to schedule a follow-up mentor meeting, I feel guilty when I get reminder emails. But that is not a fault of the software - that's just me.