RAKEN

Aplicación de creación de informes y gestión de campo para la construcción

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

178 opiniones

Aneisha
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Do we love Raken? Yes, let me count the ways!

Revisado el 24/10/2018

Just amazing! It doesn't matter if it is billing, recommendations, walking a non-tech employee through logging on, assisting on feature access or training, this company is by far one of the best in customer service and the level of power for field reporting is superior to anything we have had in the past!

Puntos a favor

1. Cloud based (no expensive servers, no storage limits)
2. Extremely easy to use
3. Allows Foremen/Superintendents to have very detailed field reports
4. Can share photos, recordings, weather, and reports with a link vs. large emails
5. Can track jobs by crews, employee, and cost codes
6. Easily document weather delays
7. Voice recording allows for a LOT of flexibility and complete detail
8. Phone, ipad, tablets or desktop are part of the accessibility with just a logon
9. All this at an affordable price
10. If you need to go to mediation and/or court, this is quite the electronic storage
11. Allows for employee to sign the time/work performed and no accidents
12. Easily modify your daily field report for different jobs.

Desventajas

1. We started when it first launched and it didn't have all the features but they were listening and added new things constantly
2. Would like to see more gps functions later for time card validating

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Thanks for your time writing this review and feedback, Aneisha! This is very exciting to hear. We have built Raken based on customer feedback and will continue to do so. Thank you!

Ryan
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Diamond in the rough...and it is rough!

Revisado el 10/11/2022

Fantastic team, all very helpful...I have not spent one minute feeling like a number or a dollar sign. My sales person [SENSITIVE CONTENT], phenomenal. One of the best sales approaches with the proper follow up that I have ever been involved with. He made this so easy. This software has made keeping track of what goes where with who and when as easy as can be. Each of my Foremen/Project managers can get their notes in all day long instead of spending 30 minutes to an hour at the end of each day to dump information to the cloud. It's quick, it's fast, it keepsy company moving!

Puntos a favor

Offline functionalityEase of usePriceEasily accsessible in the fielsUsing the App interface for data collecting along with the desktop site for organization and processing info seemlessly integrates my field operators with my office support team so we never miss a beat!

Desventajas

Would like a little more customization options but I haven't even had our full set up yet so I am sure it's coming. Would like to be able to assign tasks to mutiple people without recreating the task. Would like name and time stamps on notes.

Alternativas consideradas

Procore y Probuild

Razones para cambiar a RAKEN

Well one, their sales pitches were terrible...they just wanted to talk to me about the things they think are cool about their product. Raken took the time ask what my needs are and then let me know how they can help me deliver on them. Pricing with Raken is much more practical, as a small company I cannot see paying 10k for startup of software plus 500-1000/monthly in support/service fees with Raken at less than half that price, with better people and better service! Raken IS the Golden Ticket.
Larry
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Not the right product for mining construction

Revisado el 15/9/2022

I am a Quality Control manager. In addition to the inefficiency of its daily use, Raken has CAUSED us a loss of information on many of our daily reports. Raken puts me and my company at risk of supplying incomplete information to our client. This is unacceptable and I would not recommend this software. Use of this product has been mandatory between contractors on this Federal underground project, but we have found it to impede our work and not be as time-saving and efficient as the company claims.

Puntos a favor

Ability for all users to edit or add data to the same document

Desventajas

Glitchy. Not stable. Raken is limited to Internet Explorer and doesn't work well with that. I use other browsers by choice and Raken forces me to use I.E.. Much data has been lost due to Raken's inability to save attachments consistently. Sometimes they save, sometimes they pretend to save and disappear. Raken does not work well without internet or phone signal (like in an UNDERGROUND MINE). If one user is logged on, another user's interface with Raken is slowed down significantly.Editing equipment and crews is tedious and has to be repeated every day for every report.

David

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best suited program for our needs in the management of construction projects for our...

Revisado el 15/9/2022

Before Raken our Superintendents were filling out numerus hand written forms each day, this caused it to be impossible to get updated information with out making a lot of phone calls that took the eyes of our Superintendents off the quality of work being preformed. with Raken we have adapted all the information into the system and it can be accessed at any time, with pictures and descriptions. When we were looking for an app to cover all of our needs, Raken was the best option and at a affordable price. The Raken support team has always been quick to assist when needed.

Puntos a favor

It has all the reporting areas we need to provide quick access to information and our Superintendents can easily fill out information during the work day without taking a lot of time away from overseeing work quality.

Desventajas

Raken is always wanting feedback so they can improve the content of the program, our company has sent several ideas in for consideration over the time we have used the Raken program. Raken always response letting us know they appreciate our input.

Jon
  • Sector: Vidrio, cerámica y hormigón

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Awesome product for field accountability

Revisado el 10/11/2022

The software has allowed our company to keep an eye on the daily installations at the jobsite. If a PM sees a picture they have a question about, they can immediately reach out to the field workers and discuss it. Having the gallery to go back to if the GC has questions later on in the project has been invaluable on numerous occasions.

Puntos a favor

We have all of our Foremen, Superintendents, and Project Managers using this software. It's perfect for keeping up with what is going on in the field, and provides accountability for each crew to make sure their installs are up to standards and specs.

Desventajas

It would be great if the software could integrate more with the device's GPS for features such as time cards. It already uses GPS when setting up a project in the field by using your current location as the project address. Knowing where the employees are when they clock in would be helpful as well.

Boaz

User friendly

Revisado el 18/8/2022

The fact if used on a daily basis, this tool has been extremely helpful when stating our point on site conditions.

Puntos a favor

Easy to deploy, train new users, access to information.
This tool has helped us in multiple situations where the site supervision team will file reports to the GC claiming that the subcontractors are not preforming. I will have the foreman fill out a report along with pictures showing the real conditions of the site, simply send the report to the PM. This normally ends the false claims of underperformance.

Desventajas

Would like to see more "tool-box" talks sheets, relevant to the various trades.
More enforcement on making sure that the foremen carry out this task weekly

John A.

Simple and Comprehensive Field Productivity App

Revisado el 15/1/2019

Our superintendents dreading writing out laborious daily reports. RAKEN makes field reporting far more efficient and allows our guys to spend more time doing what they need to do, to supervise and manage the work in the field.

Puntos a favor

It's easy for our supers to keep track of their daily field reports, click of a button, on their iPads. Couldn't be easier. The ability to view the reports in the office on our desktop is key. The email notifications are great.

Desventajas

none, it accomplishes all that we need it to do.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Hey John, thank you for the awesome feedback! We are glad it works so well for your superintendents. If you ever have questions or are in need of assistance with Raken, please contact us at any time at 866-438-0646 or email us at help@rakenapp.com.

Adrienne
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, awesome platform for reporting.

Revisado el 30/1/2019

I've been really happy with them. Customer service is great every single time I contact them with a question or suggestion.

Puntos a favor

Easy to navigate, love the amount of features available. Everything we need relating to jobsite tracking is contained in here!

Desventajas

I wish they had a build-out of subcontractor companies.. there are only timecards for individual workers right now.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Thanks for your feedback, Dufina! Glad to hear that it¿s helping you track your jobs. We¿d love to get more information about what you¿re looking for in regards to the build out of subs as well as the time cards. Please email us at hello@rakenapp.com so we can discuss what you¿re looking for and share it with our Product team. Thanks again!

Jose Luis
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

Great Peoject Management tool

Revisado el 10/1/2019

I been used it for the past three years and is a great tool to gather, record, and keep the projects information

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, you can operated from anywhere

Desventajas

Adding an scheduling tools will be very helpful.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Thanks for the feedback, Jose! We will pass that on to our product team. Stay tuned for new Raken features and big updates this year!

Jennie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Functional Program that has the potential for so much more.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to start using and requires minimal instruction. The daily report is nice once it is processed.

Desventajas

The updates that occur seem to down grade the system. There has not been an update that we have been excited about. The last one wiped out many of the things we liked.

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Construction is Hard, But Daily Reporting Does Not Have to Be

Revisado el 5/3/2019

Raken was the solution to our Daily Report Delema. Years of filing paper dailys left us with mountains of papers to file, lack of information, and inconsistent reporting. On the surface this is OK until something happens down the road that you need to look back. Sometimes a job that is over 5 years old needs to get dusted off and dredged out from the bowels of the filing cabinet. Raken solves that with its easy to use interface, cloud storage, and impressive looking reports.

What sold us the most on the product was its ability to incorporate photos into our reports. It is well worth the upgrade in the account. Since our companies owner is not around all the time it allows him to log in at the beginning of each day and quickly get a visual feel for how each of our jobs are going. And we all know that a picture is worth a thousand words. This is paramount when an issue arises; photographic proof is money- be it going into your pocket, keeping it from coming out of your pocket, or in the monetary value of time.

Although I would not say that Raken takes our employees less time in the field than our traditional reports (as their product promises) it does provide us with consistent reports that are easy for us to send to clients when needed, asses for subcontractor billing and most importantly: They guys USE it. Nothing is harder than getting your construction crew to follow a clerical procedure. Raken solves that with its easy to use mobile interface.

Puntos a favor

It is a software my guys in the field will and do use. It is simple as that.

Desventajas

Although constant updates are good, Raken does change their online site up relatively frequently as they roll out newer and better options for the product. Although the end result is good, for those who do not adapt to change in the technology world, or are not tech savvy it can be a bit frustrating.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Thank you for your review and feedback! We really appreciate this information as it helps with further development of Raken. If you need any assistance with using Raken in the most efficient way possible, please feel free to reach out to us at help@rakenapp.com or give us a call at 866-438-0646. We would be happy to help. Thank you!

Jason
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

The Barton Malow Review

Revisado el 24/10/2018

I can hold people accountable for there actions of projected dates vs delivered dates. I can log deliveries as well as the inventory sheets of these deliveries.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can update from my Ipad and it will generate to my desk top and phone in real time. I also like that you can customize the review questions/inspection questions. I also like that I can email the uploaded and signed report to anyone I need to.

Desventajas

I would like to see my subs reports prior to having to sign the report as it generates the signed report. I would also like to have an option to upload videos as well. I would like to be able to search the reports making it easier to look up documentation as we move through the project., Sometimes we are required to supply dates and times of activities and or documented issues. It makes it a long investigation period when searching an issues or log that was done 8months in the past. Maybe there can be a key word search added and or task, unless there already is one that I dont know about.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Thanks for your review and feedback, Jason! Please contact us at help@rakenapp.com, we will be happy to assist you with the observations you¿ve described. Thank you!

Susan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Raken for construction reporting.

Revisado el 24/3/2017

We are steel erectors running 3 crews. We were going crazy trying to keep up with who was where doing what. None of our Forman are good with paper processing. We introduced them to Raken and we get more detail on a daily basis that we ever thought possible. They love it....what was burdensome communication is now bragging rights....the Forman take pride in their work and out-do each other with amazing photos of work completion and level of daily accomplishment. We are no longer chasing down fuel and charge card receipts as they just snap a picture of it, include it in the daily activity report and throw the paper away. No more Monday morning crisis calls from the office trying to sort payroll, either. We close everyday knowing how many hours each employee worked on each job. Payroll and cost accounting can now be processed daily and by Monday morning, payroll is all ready to go with the push of a button. The Daily Reports are also very professional in appearance. We are often treated like small potatoes by large General Contractors and now, with our Daily Reports, we no longer have long negotiation sessions over Change Order requests because our work is accurately and professionally documented along with photographs. Thanks, Raken. We are fans.

simplicity, affordability

Desventajas

limited search ability from the app.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Susan! Glad we could make your daily reporting process much simpler.

Ammar

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Don't waste more time on daily reports and stay organized!

1) Its both on the mobile and desktop
2) I added all work logs so that I am always reminded of what things I have to look into
3) It has a task list
4) Can easily navigate between days / work logs
5) You can add pictures directly to any work log
6) It reminds you if you missed a daily report and you can specify which days you work
7) When you have repetitive work logs every day, you can use the roll over button and it'll automatically copy your previous day's report into today, without the pictures!
8) There's a note section where you can add general site notes, safety notes and so on
9) There are 6 survey questions that helps you stay on track every day and remind you of stuff
10) You can add more members and you can all contribute
11) It automatically adds today's weather to the report

and so much more! it helps you stay organized and is very user friendly.

1) I can not export all pictures or reports at once if i'm on the lowest plan
2) when you add a work log, its added to all future days ahead and will always show in the report even if it was empty and not added, this should change and raken should hide empty work logs from the report
3) work logs updates sometimes in a weird way and say you started with 10 work logs every day and if you delete some of the logs to not show in the report empty, raken will eventually update and delete that log from the upcoming days

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Thanks for all the great feedback, Ammar! We really appreciate it! Please reach out to us at help@rakenapp.com so we can help you with the work log rollover feature. We can turn it off so you can start fresh each day if that¿s preferable. Either way, it would be great to collect further feedback from you. Thank you!

Brian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great keeper of information with Cloud based back up.

Revisado el 19/10/2018

The Raken has been a positive addition to our field. It has replaced the old school hard bound book used for daily reports. It has allowed us the ability to diversify the documents we upload, including daily equipment inspections and other paperwork that comes in every day. The additional benefit of uploading photos or project progress and potential issues on site have been a bonus to the project management team in that they can see details if issues without having to go to the field to see them.

Puntos a favor

It has been fairly easy for our field end users to operate. By self admittance, we are not the most tech savvy group, but it has proven to be easy to maneuver around and upload documents we find to be important to us.

Desventajas

Not necessarily a con, but more of a financial decision. We should have upgraded to the next level to really take advantage of the customization. That was our choice and we are working through whether we make the jump to the next level.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Thanks for the review, Brian! It's great to hear that Raken is easy to use, especially for a non tech-savvy group, and that you find lots of importance in the app. We appreciate the feedback! Feel free to call our fantastic customer success team at 866-438-0646. They will be happy to help with any questions you may have regarding packages and capabilities.

Eduardo

Raken reports

Revisado el 23/10/2018

Good and fast pace. I like baing able to mix computer and app updating depending on needs.

Puntos a favor

I can track delays easily with pictures going back to dates.

Desventajas

I would like to be able to see a list of one particular section of the survey throughout the whole project instead of looking day by day

I.E. - (Oct23) Survey: Any delays today? Yes, rebar was not done on West wall...
(Oct 14)Survey: Any delays today? Yes, rebar was not done on North wal...
Etc.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Thanks for reaching out to us, Eduardo! We have a feature very similar to what you described. If you log on to our web app at app.rakenapp.com, you will be defaulted to our dashboard. From there, click on the search bar at the top. If you're looking for all delays that occurred during the life of a project, select the category 'delays' and the project name. The search results should appear chronologically. Alternatively, you can also use the 'Insights' tab under the 'Delays' graph. You can specify a time frame and a project to see a graph with all delays over time. Clicking on each bar of the graph lets you see each delay in detail. One more option to consider is running a Weekly/Monthly Summary Report. It will include the daily breakdown of delays. Let us know how we can help at help@rakenapp.com. Thank you!

Tim

Best Software for Daily Reports

Revisado el 30/12/2019

We have been able to easily track many daily reports of our projects using Raken. Being able to have them all in one location is nice. Also, sending out daily reports to other people that need to see them is a great feature.

Puntos a favor

Using Raken for the past 3+ years, I have seen the software develop and continue to expand. Raken strives to be on the leading edge for keeping track of day to day activities on a construction site. Using the app on my phone or tablet has been very helpful in keeping track of jobsite Daily Reports. Being able to attach pictures to the report is great.

Desventajas

There has not been any issues or problems with the software that has stood out to me. Only thing I've had trouble with in the past has been pictures uploading sideways. This was corrected with an update to the app.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Hey Tim, thank you for the review and feedback!

Robert
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The very best daily reports!

Revisado el 9/5/2018

Due to the ease of use of this product, the entire team that now does Daily Reports does them quickly and easily and most important they do them DAILY because of this great product.

Puntos a favor

Started out with the free trail version on a single construction project, and after seeing how well it worked and how easy it is, we are implementing this program on several additional teams to get buy-in from more company members. It is extremely easy and QUICK to fill-out valuable daily information. I love the ability to quickly snap pictures right within the app and the final report timestamps the photos and formats them beautifully in the end product for distribution. Implementation of your company-specific logo is a great touch and it is very professional looking.

Desventajas

I wish we could add some fields / customize them a bit (for example, adding an Overtime and Double Time section to the hours). Also it would be great if we could search from within the iOS app - not just for days but also for content within reports in case we need to go back and look things up.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Thanks Robert! Glad to see we're helping you out at Bayley. We're releasing some updates soon to address your concerns with time cards customization. Let us know if you have any other feedback!

John

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Raken Haves and Have nots

Revisado el 13/3/2019

Raken is good. But far from the best.
It is expensive for what little it does. I think for what it offers. Others will soon come along and find it essy to do more for far less

Puntos a favor

Raken is for all intents and purposes a great software for daily reports. Weather is right there. Days can be pulled up and out when needed

Desventajas

There are many things that other software does, within their daily reporting capabilities that Raken simply doesn't.
issue tracking and reporting is much better with other software. And the ability to customize the daily reports on a per job basis is better with other software

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Thanks for your great feedback! We'd love to schedule time to go over Raken with you. Although we start out as a simple easy to use daily reporting app, there¿s a lot more that our software offers, including subcontractor collaboration, photo management, Time Cards, Summary Reports, Executive Dashboard, budgeting of hours, and more. We want to make sure that you get the most out of our solution so please email us at help@rakenapp.com to schedule a free (as always) training session with one of our team members. Thank you!

nichole

Love Raken - Highly recommend

Revisado el 23/10/2018

Tracking and receiving daily reports is made possible. Without Raken it would be a paperwork nightmare for everyone.

Puntos a favor

The support is the best support out of all the software packages we use. The developers respond quickly to bigger issues and most importantly the software is incredibly intuitive and well designed. All spectrum of technical skills in our company can use it with ease.

Desventajas

I wish they had more functionalities that we could use. We really only use the Daily reporting function. I would love to be able to download everything into an excel file.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Thanks for your feedback, Nichole! We have an Excel report called Manpower Summary which includes every work log ever entered into a daily report including the hours, the name of the contractor, and the description of the work performed. Please reach out to us at help@rakenapp.com and we will give you a rundown of this feature. Thank you!

Joe

Super Easy & Effective

Revisado el 13/3/2019

Has been great. Customer support is excellent. They check in to make sure everything is OK frequent on the beginning while you are learning. After that they still occasionally check in & if you message them on the RAKEN site they are quick to respond.

Puntos a favor

The ease of tracking what is going on with my jobs & being able to hold others accountable by having record of the quality of work we are doing. We polish concrete so in the past without this program we would polish a floor & other trades would come in & abrade the floor with the grit & grime brought in & not cleaned up because the parking lots are rarely finished until the end. When the job was ready to turn over to the customer of course the shine was not as good & we would get the blame for not polishing well originally. Now we have documented readings of our shine & no issues. The GC's really like this as well as I email to them daily to show our progress & things we need them to do to operate.

Desventajas

I have no complaints. I do have a suggestion if you could make the workers to where if you made a mistake while inputting their information (name) to be able to edit instead of having to delete & redo. Not a big deal if that is not east to do.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Hey Joe, thank you for the great feedback and review, we love hearing stories of how Raken helps our customers protect their work and communicate easily and effectively. As for editing worker information, we would love to assist in answering this request for you. Please reach out to us at help@rakenapp.com or give us a call at 866-438-0646. Thanks Joe!

Kyle
  • Sector: Servicios
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Complete construction management tool

Revisado el 12/3/2019

My company used a different field management app a few years ago and it did not have anywhere near the same capabilities as Raken. Raken is a straightforward way to track the progress of your project. Clients who receive the Raken report are also very impressed.

Puntos a favor

The software is user friendly, generates clean reports, and allows for all the information needed to keep an accurate and detailed reporting of the day's work.

Desventajas

The only con that I can think of is I know the Raken administrator for my company has dealt with a couple of glitches. I haven't had any issues though and think the app is great!

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

This is great feedback. If anyone in your organization experiences glitches or issues within Raken, please reach out to us at help@rakenapp.com or call us at 866-438-0646. We will be happy to get it straightened out for you. Thank you for the review, Kyle!

Chris
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Great time saver

Puntos a favor

The time it saves. Ease of use. Great to use with pictures.

Desventajas

Lack of OneDrive interface. Inability to turn off photo saving. Lack of Caching.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Thanks for reaching out to us! Please note that we have recently rolled out an integration piece with OneDrive that lets you pick files directly from OneDrive. Photos get automatically saved and organized on your device for you. Photos are autosaved because most customers like to have a backup of the photos added to their reports but we will be sure to communicate with Product that you¿d prefer them not to.

For more info in the OneDrive integration, check out this post: https://www.rakenapp.com/blog/announcing-new-raken-integration-with-onedrive

As for caching, please stay tuned. We¿re releasing a new version of the app next month which will allow for offline work. Please contact us at help@rakenapp.com if you have any questions. Thank you!

Dianna

Great Product

Revisado el 12/3/2019

The crews can do their daily report on time, fast and accurately and can do job in progress photos and videos, step by step, enabling us to keep accurate records which are easily accessible to other team members and management.

Puntos a favor

Our field crews are experts in their roles, but not everyone is an expert with software and computer skills. Raken has made it so easy for our crews to be an expert using this program and are able to do their reports on their phones in the field every day and load photos of their work in progress.

Desventajas

Not everyone needs access to all the advanced features but to upgrade we need to pay per user, regardless if they use them or not.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

We love hearing how easy it is for your field crews to use Raken on a daily basis. Thank you for the review and feedback, Dianna!

Rachel
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Raken is easy to use

Revisado el 12/3/2019

We are a large construction company with many Foremen and Superintendents, and this software has made it very easy for everyone to complete their dailies. We have one Superintendent who handwrites his daily report, and he just takes a picture of that and submits it. I have needed to call customer service several times, and Raken has probably the best customer service I have ever encountered.

Puntos a favor

It is really easy to do dailies. We like the ability to be able to submit pictures with the daily reports.

Desventajas

This software runs much better on mobile and tablet devices as an app than it does on a desktop computer. On the desktop, we frequently got error messages saying an internal error has occurred. This never happened once on mobiles.

Respuesta de RAKEN Traducir a español

Glad to hear Raken is working out well for you, Rachel! We¿re constantly working on developing new tools that will help improve you with your daily tasks, so feel free to reach out by email to help@rakenapp.com. It would be great to address the web issues you¿ve encountered. Thanks!