AccuLynx

Software y aplicación para contratistas de tejados.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

687 opiniones

Aaron
Aaron

Why I love Acculynx

Revisado el 10/7/2019

I have been with Acculynx for over four years at multiple companies and have brought this product to companies it works great

Puntos a favor

I like the software because it’s easy to use and keep track of my jobs.

Desventajas

Sometimes Bugs happen that make the software hard to use but does go away pretty quickly

Tony

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

It’s getting better and better!

Revisado el 19/11/2021

I am a fan of AccuLynx and I appreciate their growth. I wish it happens faster though.

Puntos a favor

Very easy way to keep your organization organized and on task

Desventajas

A lot of new features are coming out but I feel it’s behind in the times with some technology that is used in other Crm’s.

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Tony - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that AccuLynx keeps your team organized and focused. We are constantly working to improve our product and have had some awesome releases this year with custom workflows, the mobile camera app, and the financial worksheet. 2022 will have even more updates so continue to stay tuned for that!

Jeffery

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Revisado el 3/7/2021

I am not pleased with acculynx in one bit. It works decent on a computer but as a traveling salesman going door to door I really carry my computer with me as I’m knocking

Puntos a favor

The app manages all your documents and pictures and client Info in one place which is nice

Desventajas

The app is slow. Do you why is horrible. And the message board on the app is the absolute worst thing I’ve ever had to deal with in my entire life. Trying to tag the right people becomes tedious and very annoying. I really don’t like how when someone puts a new message on my messages it shows me the original message then when I click on that message it doesn’t take me to the same thread just drive straight to the bottom of the messages.

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Jeffrey - Thanks for leaving a review! We hear your concerns regarding the Field App and urge you to reach out to our support team. In the meantime, try to work in areas with good cell service. Since this is a cloud-based app, your service greatly affects speed. We're passing your feedback onto our product team. Thanks again!

Jennifer

New user at Apex Roofing

Revisado el 8/7/2019

We have now been ordering materials through the system and not on hand written papers. We have also been able to communicate better within our company using messages and task lists.

Puntos a favor

The functions that the software offers are very vast. Very easy to use. There are multiple layers and it is fun to explore and peel back the capabilities each week through our training calls with Dave.

Desventajas

No cons. Maybe just that we joined and then they offered other upgrades shortly after. I said something and they said they would give me the sale rate after we do our training.

Jobber

Razones para elegir AccuLynx

The Marketsharp software was not an app our project managers can use in the field.

MarketSharp

Razones para cambiar a AccuLynx

The software offers so much more than any of the other software's available.
Ryan
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Acculynx reviews

Revisado el 24/1/2021

overall I recommend this software to everyone I can and I want a referral fee damn it!

Puntos a favor

I like the all the features i learned to use so far. The automation at milestone changes the material lists order function, Estimating features, preload templets.

Desventajas

Its a pain to add custom labor charges and custom material thats pretty standard in the industry. Drywall repair is a frequent request or accidential job cost and adding it to the estimate is pain staking. I would like the ability to just use job cost and have my mark up configured into each item.

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Ryan - We're glad that you're taking advantage of automation, estimating, and template features in AccuLynx! We also hear your feedback regarding custom labor charges, and are passing that along to our team. Thanks for sharing a review!

Lucas

Premium product

Revisado el 23/8/2022

Acculynx is allowing us to scale and to take care of customers at a high level even as business increases.

Puntos a favor

The automations and integrations are bar none.

Desventajas

I don't like that most admin tasks cannot be done from the app. I am always on the go and I need functionality from a mobile device.

Razones para elegir AccuLynx

I outgrew Roofsnap. It does not have any true CRM functionality and it is not scalable.

Razones para cambiar a AccuLynx

So I am able implement my processes and my software will be able to grow with me.

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Lucas - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that our software has helped your customer service. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Sherri

I love Acculynx

Revisado el 30/10/2020

I am very satisfied with Acculynx!

I am very satisfied with Acculynx!

Puntos a favor

it is very user friendly, being able to sync with Quickbooks

Desventajas

sometimes everything doesn't transfer over from Quickbooks?

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Sherri - We're glad you enjoy the AccuLynx and QuickBooks integration. We also hear your feedback regarding data transferring and have shared your review with our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Casey

Acculynx review

Revisado el 28/2/2023

We are able to get high quality reports and estimates to our customer quickly as well as organization of our business flow

Puntos a favor

It’s simple and easy to use. Interface is great and not confusing

Desventajas

I cannot or am unaware of a feature that would allow me to draw roofs for measurements

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hello Casey - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that AccuLynx has been an easy-to-use software that has helped you organize your business flow.

Carol Anne

Worth the price!

Revisado el 23/8/2022

Wonderful! Customer service is top notch and everyone I’ve dealt with has been super helpful.

Puntos a favor

File management. Estimating is a breeze. Invoicing and inputting payments are user friendly. Customizable dashboard and files.

Desventajas

Mainly the mobile app. I’d like to be able to download documents that are already on the file to my device.

JobNimbus y Jobber

Razones para elegir AccuLynx

Easier to use and make sense of different job stages.

Ease of use.

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Carol Anne - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that our software helps you stay organized and aware of different job stages. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Austin
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

Highly recommend

Revisado el 12/5/2022

Very happy, more organized, proposals are easier to make having the templates there. We really enjoy the program.

Puntos a favor

It's hard to choose just one thing, every feature is very helpful. The calendar and the notes are nice to have to remember who is needing what and when we last spoke with the client. The invoice process is easy and the option to import from the worksheet is a big time saver! Having the "paid" mark is a nice way to give the client a receipt. We highly recommend Acculynx and are glad we chose to go with it!

Desventajas

At first it was a little challenging added the crews to the mobile app, and figuring that out but we re-scheduled a short training and was able to get the help we needed.

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Austin - Thanks for sharing a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you've been able to take advantage of the features designed for roofing contractors. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Stephanie

Safe Haven Office Review

Revisado el 29/10/2020

I've enjoyed working with the system, it is consistent and doesn't glitch like other systems we used.

Puntos a favor

I find the system is very user friendly and intuitive.

Desventajas

The formatting the transferring data from one system to another. Still haven't figured that out so have been manually inputting data.

Buildertrend

Razones para elegir AccuLynx

For many reasons, Job Nimbus glitches often and doesn't have the the amazing and user friendly interface that Acculynx has.

Razones para cambiar a AccuLynx

Because it's a better system and we had used it in the past so there is someone on our team with knowledge of the product already.

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Stephanie - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you find the system intuitive and easy to use. We know that moving from one system to another can often be overwhelming. Don't be afraid to reach out to our dedicated support team with questions. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Erik

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Love the photo features

Revisado el 9/8/2023

I’ve used it in the past and the photo reporting can’t be matched, it’s the only reason why I’m here. If someone matches it I’ll consider leaving. Don’t like paying $3.99 per signature where other cram don’t charge for this feature.

Puntos a favor

Photo reports, the albums, PDFs, acculynx camera, and editing.

Desventajas

Price, I can see $100 per user not $120. Also I’m a startup company wished there is something to help business startups. It’s hard getting up and running. Sending thousands out at startup and to have a big company like acculynx not provide something in return at startup leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hello Erik - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that you have been taking advantage of AccuLynx's photo features. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer!

Adam

Great Platform For Residential Roofing

Revisado el 10/3/2023

Great program. Great Customer Service. [sensitive content hidden] is an amazing trainer who is responsive.

Puntos a favor

All in one from lead to close. PM, Commission tracking, Loan tracking... All around great software

In ability to change POs when ordering. No sage integration

Jobber

Razones para cambiar a AccuLynx

Ease of use and multifunction

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Adam - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that you have been taking advantage of our tools and integrations. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Brad

Acculynx Review

Revisado el 10/7/2019

I'm able to be more efficient allowing me to generate more business and keep my A+ rating with more customrs.

Puntos a favor

It's real time. You can create a file (Lead) the first time you meet someone whether it be standing at their front door, met in the coffee shop/restaurant, or on the phone. If the lead develops into a Prospect and you go to the residence and asses the damage you can take your pictures for documentation purposes and upload them to the file while sitting in front of the customers house. The office has all of the same information, including conversations noted in messages before the field rep. pulls away from the curb. It's a matter of if Acculynx is being used to it's full potential will you really see how efficient it can be.

Desventajas

It's very important that the pictures upload in the order in which they were taken so that anyone can look at the damage report and follow along by looking at the pictures in order with the report. When I upload pictures from my phone they go in random locations and make it difficult to follow along with the report.

Rob

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I've come around on this Accylynx deal!

Revisado el 3/12/2020

I have used Acculynx on and off for many years. I am notoriously critical of any new program and Acculynx had a few things that frustrated me at first... This is more of a me issue than an Acculynx issue to be honest. It wasn't until I looked into and tried other operating softwares with other companies and shopped around for some different options. In the end.... Acculynx is quite simply the easiest one to use, implement and teach others how to use. There is no equal to it. If you are in the roofing and construction industry this is the program you need to go with.

Puntos a favor

It's by far the easiest to use. Out of all the others I've used/looked at, it is by far the least cumbersome and confusing to new users.

Desventajas

I'm a tough critic sometimes and at the start it had some glitches and would go down for periods here and there for various reasons ... Didn't love the customer service. That was many years ago.

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Rob - Glad to hear that you've found that AccuLynx is an easy to use program! We hear your feedback regarding glitches and urge you to reach out to our support team if this ever happens. They're always willing to take a look to see whether it's an issue with our app or the carrier. Thanks again!

Charlene

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Function CRM System for Roofing Companies

Revisado el 1/12/2022

Overall, we have been happy with the software from a Field and Customer Experience. We would like to see improvements on the estimation side as well as the accounting and Quickbooks integration.

Puntos a favor

The Field side of this software works well, scheduling the jobs, managing subcontractors, and job site coordination. The CRM side of this software enhances the project experience for the customers and streamlines the process for our staff.

Desventajas

The integration with Quickbooks is not ideal. It does not transfer data back and forth with customers already in Quickbooks. Therefore, you end up with duplicate customers. The customer setup in Acculynx does not match the setup in Quickbooks so customer information is transferred over oddly plus, it does not list the physical address in the customer setup but only lists a project # (i.e. if the project owner is for a company their name and address is transferred but if the work was completed at an address that is managed by the company it only lists that as a project #) so when you are searching for a customer you have to go into each project # to figure out which is the correct address. This is also true for commercial projects where you have a project owner and a different physical address.) Finally, the invoicing and payments processes are clunky and add additional work than the current process in Quickbooks.

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Charlene - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that you have found our software useful for scheduling and managing jobs. We are sorry to hear you are having some issues with Quickbooks and suggest contacting our customer service for recommendations and possible solutions. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Greg
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Red Stick Roofing of Louisiana

Revisado el 10/1/2021

We are almost a paperless office now. It was a huge problem not being able to keep files current in the office. It is an ongoing challenge to scan everything in to a file, but when it is in the file and you need it in the Customers home, it is always at my fingertips on my mobile phone or iPad.

Puntos a favor

The Lead Management Systems, the invoicing is the best I have ever seen. AccuLynx has thought of everything. We depend on everyone in the company the company knowing what is going on with each job in Sales, Owner, Administration and Production departments. I also love being able to text straight from a customer file to communicate with them.
Also, the reports are amazing, I can see my Sales Report , My A/R aging- whatever I need is available.

Desventajas

The fact that I am sure there are a lot of features that I am not aware of or proficient in yet

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Greg - Congrats on making the move to a paperless office! That's no small feat! We're glad that AccuLynx has helped you access job information wherever you are. We also hear your feedback regarding our plethora of features. Our US-based support team is always here to answer specific questions or come up with solutions to make your day even easier. We also offer user certifications specific to key business functions. Here's some information on our certifications: https://acculynx.com/user-certification/. Your team may find this helpful too! Thanks for leaving us a review!

Amanda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Complete Business management tool at your fingertips

Revisado el 2/4/2015

Puntos a favor

Best CRM program for contractors by far, but it's much more than that! It's all at your fingers. Access from anywhere in the county where you can have a computer connected to the web. Love the integration with QuickBooks, which eliminated the multiple entries. Managing multiple locations all fluidly from Acculynx. All your reports and numbers are right there. Honestly, we operate everything through Acculynx and QB, and it's so smooth. Very easy to use. Department capabilities so office staff and sales reps view what you determine necessary. Our new hire got on for 5 min and messaged me to say, "Wow this program seems really user-friendly" if that says anything!

Desventajas

There is nothing I that least like! I think the program is awesome and a giant leap in the industry. We started with Acculynx back when it was still its first version. I can tell you that they are always trying to improve and make advancements anywhere they can. So be understanding if something in the system changes. I promise it's for the better! We all get used to using something one way and people seem to resist change. These improvements come from our feedback like this, and they are hearing it and implementing. Previously, the reps would push back if there was a software update, but then the "awwww" moment comes later in the day and they love the improvements. So definitely appreciate it!

Kevin

Acculynx Review

Revisado el 26/5/2020

Excellent and very useful.

Excellent and very useful.

Puntos a favor

This program is the absolute easiest to use in the industry today. It can be customized to fit your companies specific needs. The training for new users could not be easier. The reports are helpful and easy to understand and customize. I love the new automation features, it makes it seamless for staff and ensures follow up and consistent communication with homeowners.

Desventajas

The one feature I'd like to see available and made to be easier for us users, being able to build templates for the material order forms. With that said, when sending the order off, not need to save first, then send.

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Kevin! Thank you for your review and for being a great AccuLynx customer. Your business means the world to us! We're continuously updating the product to better fit our customers needs, so we'll be sure to share your feedback with the correct teams. Thanks again!

Aislynn

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great CRM with a lot of connectivity

Revisado el 17/7/2019

We are solving the issue of having to panic when customers from more than a few years ago call in for warranty work. With Acculynx, we are able to pull up past client info and see exactly when and where we sent all documents, ensuring that claims of misinformation are squashed immediately. In addition, the operations and finance departments are better able to see the big picture metrics in sales and job costs, to help to organize where additional resources are needed and where we can pull back.

Puntos a favor

i really like that the messages can be sent in-system or externally as email. The reporting feature has been very useful to our lead tracking and overall closure rates.

Desventajas

The emails we send to clients from in-system ALWAYS wind up in their junk mail because of that crazy extension on the email addresses. Also - when entering lead notes, the calendar and appointment features Auto-populate the customer info unnecessarily - when our field reps look at each appointment, they have to scroll and scroll past the customer info to get to the lead notes. We are now going back into appointments and having to alter to get the lead notes above the client info. It is double work.

Cj

Overview of Acculynx

Revisado el 12/2/2022

The best I have ever used for an overall system. No other CRM has it's capabilities from within the app. The only thing I wish they would fix is the photos. The customer service is 100% the best on the market, and for someone like me, that has a lot of questions that is very important! I am not tech savvy. The tech support is the best! Period!

Puntos a favor

The ease of uploading clients and tracking them through the process. You can also add custom fields that have to be completed frome lead status, prospect, approved, completed, invoiced, closed

Desventajas

The Acculynx photo app. I feel like it is not that great. Also uploading the photos to a file is sometime a pain.

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Cj - Thanks for sharing a review! We're glad that you've been able to easily track your jobs within AccuLynx. We also hear your feedback regarding photos and have shared that with our product team. Thanks again!

Robert

Pros and Cons of AccuLynx

Revisado el 23/8/2022

I can’t say enough about how awesome this software is. From initial personalized 1-on-1 training to the tracking of my first lead through job completion, this software has what I’ve been looking for and my business is better for it.

Puntos a favor

Feature rich CRM software that addresses every aspect from lead to final invoicing and closure. I liked the quote/estimate feature the most because you can set up an estimate template and link it to your SRS (supplier) account so it automatically populates with your current pricing. I also liked the billing and invoicing. This allows the option to provide financing for your clients and record/track payments.

Desventajas

The only con isn’t really a con but more of a learning curve so it’s on the individual’s ability to understand, not the software’s ability to provide what is needed.

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Robert - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that our software has helped you manage and streamline so many aspects of your roofing business. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Thomas

Works well

Revisado el 18/11/2020

Puntos a favor

Cloud base, and easy to use. Like the ability to e-sign contracts.

Desventajas

Writing estimates is not the easiest. Would like to see estimate writing redone.

Easy of use.

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Thomas - We're glad you enjoy the e-sign and cloud features offered in AccuLynx. We hear your feedback regarding estimates and are passing that onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Tim

Excellent CRM for High Volume

Revisado el 7/8/2023

Puntos a favor

The system is very user friendly even for us contractors who are more comfortable using a hammer instead of a computer. We use many of the automation features which makes it very easy to keep our customers informed throughout the project and our sales team up-to-date.

Desventajas

It would be nice to have a few more integrations with other software companies, giving us more options as to where we want to invest our time and money. Also all of the add-ons, and separate features are hard to keep track of. I do think the production tool should be on all acculynx platforms.

Priscilla

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Wish it were more sales friendly

Revisado el 17/11/2020

Puntos a favor

I like that it doesn’t get glitchy. It’s nice to have the ability to be an all in 1 software.

Desventajas

It should be more sales friendly. I’ve used various softwares in the past and this is my least favorite. I wish it had a note section for each individual person so that I can make notes in the account while not having to look through everyone else’s notes. I wish the tasks were easier and better to use. It’s more of a team based software and I wish it had options to personalize it for each user. The app also doesn’t have the same ability as the browser which is frustrating - example: seeing Ext on numbers

Respuesta de Exact Logix

Hi Priscilla - Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad that you enjoy the dependability and full capabilities of AccuLynx. We also hear your feedback regarding the notes section and are passing this onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!