AccuLynx

Software y aplicación para contratistas de tejados.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Ordering
Estimates
Tracking of customers

Desventajas

Inability to add pictures/ reports to contract worksheet

Comfort and Familiarity
Ken
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

New User

Revisado el 1/12/2022

We are really enjoying our move to Acculynx

Puntos a favor

The amount features you can use far exceed our previous platforms

Desventajas

The layout of the site was something we were used to so it took a little longer to get up to speed

Christina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Great product but needs to be tailored better…

Revisado el 25/11/2022

We are still new to this, but we thoroughly love what we can do so far. Frustrated at some things that feel like they should be simple.

Puntos a favor

I love the ability to put everything into this. One place to look for everything and see its status.

Desventajas

This app is great but things need to be expanded on. Templates are not provided for things like quotes, estimates and invoices.They should be provided as an option to use unless hey want to import their own. It’s hard enough learning new software and trying to fight a new template on top of it.Also, the tasks aren’t very clear on how they are set up. I have tasks being emailed to the wrong people.

Lucas

Premium product

Revisado el 23/8/2022

Acculynx is allowing us to scale and to take care of customers at a high level even as business increases.

Puntos a favor

The automations and integrations are bar none.

Desventajas

I don't like that most admin tasks cannot be done from the app. I am always on the go and I need functionality from a mobile device.

JobNimbus, Roofr y RoofSnap

Razones para elegir AccuLynx

I outgrew Roofsnap. It does not have any true CRM functionality and it is not scalable.

RoofSnap

Razones para cambiar a AccuLynx

So I am able implement my processes and my software will be able to grow with me.

Respuesta de Exact Logix Traducir a español

Hi Lucas - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that our software has helped your customer service. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Stan

Review of Acculynx.

Revisado el 12/10/2018

it's 85% of what we want. We want it to go to 95% so hopefully you listen to users suggestions.

Puntos a favor

It is fairly intuitive for newbees and easy to follow through the job progress. All of the features are good especially in the products catalog except when we want to have options like instead of " pieces" we would like to translate to "SQ" so that we order 12 sq instead of 12 sheets of plywood. This is a huge profit and yes the sales guy needs to pay attention and do the math but the option to switch to SQ would have saves our ass.

Desventajas

It would be nice to have the pricing automated like it did before Allied sold out. The other desire would be to have a place in the products catalog where we could pre-determine what was coming directly from our stock in the shop so that there would be 2 orders: 1 for supplier for delivery and 1 for the shop guys to load for the job. This would eliminate a ton of time and effort by office staff and shop guys from running around the yard. I also think that when this new reports program comes out it doesn't continually increase our costs every time there is an "improvement" in the program.

Charlene

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Function CRM System for Roofing Companies

Revisado el 1/12/2022

Overall, we have been happy with the software from a Field and Customer Experience. We would like to see improvements on the estimation side as well as the accounting and Quickbooks integration.

Puntos a favor

The Field side of this software works well, scheduling the jobs, managing subcontractors, and job site coordination. The CRM side of this software enhances the project experience for the customers and streamlines the process for our staff.

Desventajas

The integration with Quickbooks is not ideal. It does not transfer data back and forth with customers already in Quickbooks. Therefore, you end up with duplicate customers. The customer setup in Acculynx does not match the setup in Quickbooks so customer information is transferred over oddly plus, it does not list the physical address in the customer setup but only lists a project # (i.e. if the project owner is for a company their name and address is transferred but if the work was completed at an address that is managed by the company it only lists that as a project #) so when you are searching for a customer you have to go into each project # to figure out which is the correct address. This is also true for commercial projects where you have a project owner and a different physical address.) Finally, the invoicing and payments processes are clunky and add additional work than the current process in Quickbooks.

Joe

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Revisado el 17/5/2022

Good just a few issues.

Puntos a favor

There are several things I like about the product. It’s great for organizing everything and having it in one place.

Desventajas

The way it seems to change too often. The uploading process takes too long. Sometime it doesn’t even upload.

Randy

Acculynx Review Randy Anderson

Revisado el 28/11/2022

My experience with Acculynx has been very good, Easy to use software.

Puntos a favor

Keeping customer contact information all in one place and photos of the job. Company documents and announcements. We will soon be utilizing the scheduling of our crews through acculynx.

Desventajas

I would like to be able to edit and mark up photos.

Briana

Good Choice

Puntos a favor

Acculynx is very user friendly and I am able to use it as an all in one CRM for roofing and other construction.

Desventajas

The one thing I would like to change is the progress choices. There is not a hold progress option.

Peter
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Great CRM for Construction Management

Revisado el 15/11/2022

Love it! Great match for our company.

Puntos a favor

The robust capability of the software and the ease of use. Mobile ability is great.

Desventajas

Nothing at the moment. They are making changes all the time based off feedback.

Robson

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Love the Product, highly recommend it

Puntos a favor

Is overall easy and very comprehensive to use on our daily basis.

Desventajas

The way that it handles estimates is a bit confusing at first.

Carolyn
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Awesome all around system

Revisado el 25/10/2021

I've used this software at a large company, used several other systems since then. Started a company about a year ago and needed software to help keep things organized as we grow. Demo'd every software I could find and ultimately Acculynx was still the best option.

Puntos a favor

Everything related to the job is in one place, and it's easy to get to. The dashboard is useful and relevant, and the software is scalable from small to large businesses according to needs. Integrates with many other programs and everything works well.

Desventajas

Not as customizable as others, but works so well it doesn't need to be necessarily (apple vs android so to speak.) Dont like that you have to pay extra for features that I would consider essential, such as smart docs and the full scheduler/production mode.

JobNimbus y Contractors Cloud

Razones para cambiar a AccuLynx

Smoother interface, full features, ABC integration was a huge plus, the way it generates material and labor orders with or without pricing was also a huge factor. work orders/estimates are easy to build. everythings streamlined. scalable as we grow.

Respuesta de Exact Logix Traducir a español

Hi Carolyn - Thanks for the 5-star review! We're glad that you've seen the benefits of AccuLynx for companies of all size.

Elena

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Attention Roofers - This CRM was Made for You!

Revisado el 18/5/2021

Overall, I am pretty happy with AccuLynx. The support team is responsive. I like the chat feature for questions. AccuLynx is constantly coming out with new features/integrations, so I am hopeful that some of our issues with the software will be addressed in the future.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about AccuLynx is that it was designed specifically for the roofing industry. Other CRMs have to be customized to meet the needs of roofers - AccuLynx, however, does not. The permit tracking feature is really helpful, especially when you have a bunch of projects going on at the same time. It helps you identify which jobs still need inspection. I also really like the ordering feature. We have ours set up to send orders directly to ABC. This integrative feature makes my life so much easier because it cuts down on the amount of administrative work.

Desventajas

It would be nice if there was an area in the permit tracking feature to track mid-roof inspections. It could be an optional field (since mid-roofs are not required everywhere/on every project). It would also be nice to have the option to delete notes in the file. At the moment, once the note is in there, you can't delete it. This can create some confusion if someone accidentally puts a note in the wrong file. One other thing is that the integrations with accounting software are limited. Our new accounting software won't integrate with AccuLynx, so that is going to create a problem of double-entry for us in the future.

Respuesta de Exact Logix Traducir a español

Hi Elena - We love hearing that you're taking advantage of key AccuLynx features that were designed for roofing contractors like you! We also appreciate your feedback on our product. We're passing your review along to our team, and we also urge you to stay tuned for some exciting product updates. We have some things rolling out this year that you'll definitely love! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer.

Michael

Almost Perfect

Revisado el 28/10/2020

Overall I am very pleased with AccuLynx. I do with that the Quickbook integration worked both ways. As in, if we enter an invoice or job in Quickbooks it synced over to AccuLynx. Right now it's the other way around and that really doesn't work for us.

Puntos a favor

I'm still learning all the features, but so far it has been extremely easy to pick up. I absolutely love the dashboard, especially the sales leaderboard. I've gotten into many arguments with our sales reps just trying to get them those numbers and now they can just look at them themselves.

Desventajas

I don't like that we can't import data from Quickbooks. We enter all of our jobs in quickbooks first so it would be nice if it was a two way street on that. In order to use this feature we would have to completely change how we do jobs/invoices and right now that just isn't an option.

Another problem I've had is that we do a lot of work with property managements, HOAs, and contractors. Most of whom we have multiple jobs assigned to. Right now it is extremely difficult to setup a contact that has multiple jobs in it. I believe that a fix for this is in the works from what I saw in the suggestions & feedback section.

This is just a feature I'd like, but it would be really nice if AccuLynx integrated with CompanyCam. We switched over from Job Nimbus and it was really nice that any pictures our guys took out in the field using CompanyCam, automatically uploaded to Job Nimbus. Now I have to go to the project in CompanyCam and download the pictures, then upload them to AccuLynx. I know our crew can just take pictures using AccuLynx, but our guys are special and we barely have gotten them to use CompanyCam.

Respuesta de Exact Logix Traducir a español

Hi Michael - It's great to hear that your salespeople have been able to see their performance! We also hear your concerns regarding the QuickBooks integration and photo tools. We have a new photo update coming soon, so we urge you to stay tuned regarding upcoming changes! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Sheena

Long Term Success and Scaleability

Revisado el 26/10/2020

takes quite a bit of time to setup. but once you have it setup, it makes every task more efficient and accurate.

Puntos a favor

Once it is set up correctly the sky is the limit. It saves so much time when it is setup right that as one person i can turn out the work of four easily. it has checks and balances. every feature i was asking about has now been created, and implemented.

Desventajas

I wish there was a way to remove OR EDIT the standard AccuLynx material and labor items. They cause a lot of issues. They are not useful or helpful. If they were removed from my library and system the templates and estimates would be flawless. if i am searching for an item and it finds the AccuLynx item then it is not linked to anything it doesn't have a price and it has to be changed. it is frustrating.

there needs to be a way to forward an email from AccuLynx that was sent thru AccuLynx.

JobNimbus, Jobber y Quickbooks Online

Razones para cambiar a AccuLynx

Because of the estimating templates. and the ability to invoice. The job flow thru the system from measurements to estimate, to contract, to labor order and material order, to final invoice requires NO double entry work. it is fantastic

Respuesta de Exact Logix Traducir a español

Hi Sheena - We're glad that AccuLynx is saving you time and increasing your productivity! We also hear your concerns about editing the standard material and labor templates and are passing your feedback onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Brett

Summary of Acculynx, 1 month in

Revisado el 26/5/2020

Production and work flow is becoming more fluid with Acculynx.

Puntos a favor

I like being able to view a file in its entirety. In addition, being able to upload docs, pics, etc while at the job site. I am still navigating through all of the options available. And the customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] scheduled training's to being able to reach support from the dashboard is huge for me. I am NOT tech savvy.

Desventajas

A few issues I was having include: photos would rotate and condense when I attempted to draw on them, only able to create 1 estimate in the system (will be addressing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on next training) , and I would really like for the calendar / events to have the availability to scroll down (currently I have to shrink screen to 68% to see the save box) and this is also true when I submitted the idea through Acculynx, that window did not allow for scrolling.

Razones para elegir AccuLynx

We have not made the transition as of yet bc of one main factor: Location/time stamp. In Evernote when I am taking pics, added comments made by adjusters, clients, subs, etc, it is showing that I am on the job site, in real time. Acculynx is lacking that (hopefully only for the time being).

Evernote Teams

Razones para cambiar a AccuLynx

Fluidity and personally the availability of support. From the first contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], hearing from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] during demo to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] following up and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ongoing amazing training's, I am not feeling too lost. (I tend to navigate too far without reaching out for a life line.)
Leanne

Great Software but Still Missing a Few Key Features

Revisado el 2/7/2019

Overall, Acculynx has made a huge difference to our roofing company. We are able to more easily track our success with leads and keep everything organized. Even though there are still some features we would like to see, we are overall quite happy with it.

Puntos a favor

We love the lead pipeline and the ability to track exactly what is happening with a lead at any given point in time. It's super nice that all files and photos can be stored in Acculynx for each job. This helps us stay organized!

Desventajas

Acculynx is still missing a few features. For example: The calendar on Acculynx doesn't sync with the job files. You can't create an appointment w/a customer directly from the pipeline (after it's been entered as a lead--I know it can be entered when being added as a new lead). Even though the calendar does allow us to enter a job into it, the notes on the calendar don't go to the customer's file. This could cause problems if that info isn't transferred. In addition, the app doesn't give users access to the calendar. Since we use the calendar so much, this would be incredibly helpful. In addition: It would be nice if there was a dedicated field for referrals. We like to credit customers who give us referrals, and a fillable field for this would be great!

Amanda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Complete Business management tool at your fingertips

Revisado el 2/4/2015

Puntos a favor

Best CRM program for contractors by far, but it's much more than that! It's all at your fingers. Access from anywhere in the county where you can have a computer connected to the web. Love the integration with QuickBooks, which eliminated the multiple entries. Managing multiple locations all fluidly from Acculynx. All your reports and numbers are right there. Honestly, we operate everything through Acculynx and QB, and it's so smooth. Very easy to use. Department capabilities so office staff and sales reps view what you determine necessary. Our new hire got on for 5 min and messaged me to say, "Wow this program seems really user-friendly" if that says anything!

Desventajas

There is nothing I that least like! I think the program is awesome and a giant leap in the industry. We started with Acculynx back when it was still its first version. I can tell you that they are always trying to improve and make advancements anywhere they can. So be understanding if something in the system changes. I promise it's for the better! We all get used to using something one way and people seem to resist change. These improvements come from our feedback like this, and they are hearing it and implementing. Previously, the reps would push back if there was a software update, but then the "awwww" moment comes later in the day and they love the improvements. So definitely appreciate it!

Caleb

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Really nice user experience.

Revisado el 20/10/2020

Puntos a favor

It is a very intuitive and easy to navigate product. It is easy to learn and very professional looking. The estimate templates really make things easier and faster. I like the price integration with ABC.

Desventajas

The lack of company cam integration is so frustrating. The photo app in acculynx is not even close to as useful, and I just wish it would let me integrate. The email system is also clunky and not very professional. I don't really like sending emails through acculynx because it is so hard to use. I end up downloading documents to my computer and emailing them with gmail. Basically when I am inside acculynx I love it, but when it has to interact with something else, I find myself frustrated.

JobNimbus, Jobber, JOBPROGRESS y Contractors Cloud

Razones para elegir AccuLynx

Ease of use, better looking interface.

JOBPROGRESS

Razones para cambiar a AccuLynx

It seems easy to use and navigate.

Respuesta de Exact Logix Traducir a español

Hi Caleb - The ease of use, templates, and ABC integration are features that many of our customers love. We hear your feedback in regards to the photo app and email capabilities. We do have a product update coming out shortly that will address some of your key concerns. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Kyla

Best Software for Roofing Companies

Revisado el 29/10/2020

Great. Super easy to use and customer support will gladly help you figure out anything that you might be struggling with.

Puntos a favor

This is by far the best and easiest to use software for running a roofing company. It really helps you keep everything so organized and on schedule and with the ability to always quickly have everything you need. It has been critical to take business to the next level.

Desventajas

Really no complaints with this, some things may take longer to figure out how to fully take maximum advantage of but it really can do everything I need it to.

Razones para cambiar a AccuLynx

Way easier to use, better organizational structure.

Respuesta de Exact Logix Traducir a español

Hi Kyla - We're glad that AccuLynx has been an asset for running your roofing company! As you said, organization and scheduling are key in order to take your business to the next level. Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Pretty Decent Software

Revisado el 10/7/2019

Good for sales, not as great for management and production. They are working hard to improve production side.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, great customer support, tailored to my industry.

Desventajas

Limited custom options for production and ordering.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir AccuLynx

Chronicle has too long of a setup process. It is not nearly as turn key.

Razones para cambiar a AccuLynx

Acculynx is tailored specifically to my industry.
Harlan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great program for Contractors and subcontractors

Revisado el 17/11/2020

I have been working 2 plus years with Acculynx and it has done a fine job of keep our compnay abreast of the issues that face contractors. I will say I am nowhere near an expert in this software, but I learn something new every day!

Puntos a favor

I liked that for the most part, this software is intuitive.

Desventajas

There are so many bells and whitles that you can get lost in the minutiae of the program

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir AccuLynx

Market sharp was NOT intuitive and didn't seem to work well for my company

Razones para cambiar a AccuLynx

Acculynx seemed the most interested in getting us on board with their product. The Tech support is without equal! If I have a problem... Thay fix it!

Respuesta de Exact Logix Traducir a español

Hi Harlan - Thanks for being an Acculynx customer and for leaving a review! We're glad that you find our software easy to navigate and that you've taken advantage of our awesome tech support team. Thanks again!

David

Honest Review

Revisado el 14/6/2021

I have been using AL since 2012 and have greatly enjoyed the customer support and developments that have happened. The support department is really great at their jobs. The development team listens tot he users and reaches out to discuss recommendations that have been requested.

Puntos a favor

I really like the tracking that AL provides. From the production scheduler to the payments tab and syncing with QB.

Desventajas

I wish the mobile app was a little more fully functional as compared to the web version.

Respuesta de Exact Logix Traducir a español

Hi David - We love hearing your feedback, so thanks for sharing a review! We're glad that AccuLynx helps you track everything before, during, and after your jobs. We also hear your concerns regarding the Field App. We've got some exciting product updates coming later this year, so be sure to stay tuned for those! In the meantime, we'll pass your feedback onto our product team.

Dan

Great Customer Service!

Revisado el 17/11/2020

I have been using AccuLynx for almost 3 years now and we love it. I could not imagine trying to run my roofing business without it!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and very user friendly. I like how the system looks and puts everything in front of you to see on a daily basis. It makes it easier to plan my day.

Desventajas

At first they did not have the ability to do automated tasks. They have since implemented that which has made our jobs easier.

Respuesta de Exact Logix Traducir a español

Hi Dan - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you're able to see everything you need in one place and have been able to utilize additional AccuLynx features that we've rolled out. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Janine
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

GREAT Product!

Revisado el 20/10/2020

This is the third company that I have worked with that has used Acculynx. Wonderful software. Very use friendly and easy to navigate. I would give this program a 10/10.

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Desventajas

I wish that the accounting was all inclusive in the software and we would no longer require QuickBooks as well.

Respuesta de Exact Logix Traducir a español

Hi Janine - Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer and for sharing your review! We're glad that you enjoy the easy to use aspects of our roofing software and we appreciate your feedback regarding the accounting features. We'll be sure to pass that along to our product team! Thanks again!