13 opiniones

RoomPriceGenie

Software de gestión de ingresos para hoteles pequeños y medianos

5 /5 (13 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Daníel S.

Couldn't be happier

Revisado el 27/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

After contacting them I instantly received an answer. All questions or requests are usually dealt with instantly and our needs regarding price management have been met in every way. The service feels very professional and it has given us a lot of insights into how we can fill our rooms sooner for the best possible rates at any given time.

Puntos a favor

Room price Genie has made a huge impact in our company since we started using it. The price suggestions are spot on, the system is easy to use and the customer service team is phenomenal. The pricing is fair and you immediately feel the benefits and value it brings.

Puntos en contra

Dont have anything negative to point out at this time.

Sohta N.
Traducir a español

Best dynamic pricing app ever

Revisado el 25/10/2019

Cost is low.
Working well.
Support staffs are good.
Good UI and UX.

I am satisfied with it.

Nothing.
I don't know why many people don't use it.

Usuario verificado
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

A perfect starting point

Revisado el 8/9/2018

Puntos a favor

Since using this system it has allowed us to really focus on our key areas of growth really well. We have gone from strength to strength and this is definitly with the assistance of this system.

Puntos en contra

It would be good to be able to focus on other areas of our property also, but nothing bad as such.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Inga K.
Traducir a español

Easy to use software that improves our revenue and pricing.

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 24/6/2020

Puntos a favor

I loved how easy it is to use. Once the prices are set the Genie does the work for you. Our revenue has already gone up and received a lot of bookings that will turn into returning customers.

Puntos en contra

It would be great to have the genie integrated into the property management system to change the prices right there and not have to go to a different website. Also an overview of all the accommodation we have would be great.

Chance T.

Huge Time Saver!

Revisado el 13/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Mine is a 24 unit motel and I could not compete with the bigger hotels constantly changing their rates. I used to have to change my rates on the OTAs manually. I had to do Expedia et al on one site and Booking.com et al on another. I usually had to adjust different room types and days individually. It took a lot of time. This was AFTER I reviewed all of my competitors' prices and decided on mine.
Even without a truly comparable hotel in my area, Genie helps me to better determine rates, see trends, react to others' changes and maximize profit.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. I can set minimums and maximums. I can override the pricing if I want. It updates ALL of the OTAs automatically when I make a simple adjustment and several times a day when it checks my competitors' rates. The customer service team is great! They get back to me right away and help with questions. I can finally adjust my rates like the other hotels. Before, I would spend a lot of time determining and changing rates, only to have my competitors react to my new rates , and I didn't have time to start over.

Puntos en contra

It isn't Genie's fault, but I don't have any really comparable competitors for my competitive set. It still helps a lot and saves so much time, but if there were true comparable competitors, it could do more.

Natalia A.

Increase Your REvenue with RoomPriceGenie

Revisado el 24/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We signed up with Room Price Genie about a year ago after watching their highly informative (and entertaining) video clip on YouTube. What made us sign up was that we realized that small B&Bs, inns, and hotels are losing money both in high season (pricing too low) and in low season (pricing too high). It was exactly our story - we just don't know how to price well in relation to the local competition. And since we are located in a very dynamic area - by major international airport - hotel prices change daily, if not hourly. Room Price Genie created a logarithm for us to reflect the local economy and help us climb peaks and valleys. As a consequence, our ADR got lower, but our RevPAR got higher, reflecting higher occupancy and improving the efficiency of our property. What we really like is that on any specific date we can create our own mark-up or discount if we feel that the logarithm is not on target. This is might be true in times of inclement weather, local events, airport closures or group reservations. Updates go into the system immediately and we are still in control. But when we cannot control things - serving our guests - the system does the pricing for us without fail. A month after month we see an improvement in our performance. Customer service is excellent and support is available quickly.

Puntos a favor

The software is beautiful, very easy to use, set up by the host, flexible enough to incorporate our situation on the ground, accurate in relation to local competition, provides an immediate update to the PMS.

Puntos en contra

We like everything. There are hardly any negatives about the software. In six months they made at least one complete overhaul of the system - giving even more clarity and flexibility to users. So the system is fresh and constantly being improved and updated.

Marc S.
Traducir a español

Excellent tool for property owners - strong value proposition, easy to use, great result

Revisado el 25/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Before RPG, we spent a lot of time scanning competitor pricing and adjusting prices manually. We did a lot of last-minute deep-discounting of rooms to clear inventory. The sales process and implementation were very smooth. The couple of questions we've had while using the tool were answered quickly and helpfully.

Puntos a favor

We are big fans of this software. RPG provides us the information we need to make daily decisions that would not be able to make without it. We are confident in the pricing information we receive keeps us competitive without underpricing the rooms. We are clearing more inventory at a much stronger RPN than without it.

Puntos en contra

The team continues to add functionality. There one or two things I wish it did, but I understand that these will be included before too long. Therefore, there is nothing to say here.

Tracey W.
Sector: Hostelería
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
Traducir a español

Excellent value, great customer service, easy to use

Revisado el 18/6/2018

Puntos a favor

As we don't have an integrated system I am updating availability daily. Although I thought this might be arduous and time consuming, it really isn't. Very easy to use. Customer service is excellent, giving clear instructions where necessary. Really good value product helping us sell rooms is an ever competitive market.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I don't like about this software. If we had an integrated system it would be a doddle to use.

Matej M.
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Perfect, Simple, Easy to use

Revisado el 6/11/2019

Puntos a favor

Simple setup, the help from the RoomPriceGenie, great value for money

Puntos en contra

Nothing. Some advanced features are lacking but overall a perfect software

Sebastian B.
Traducir a español

Great idea for independent hotels / hostels

Revisado el 14/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Being a small/medium sized start up hotel concept in germany, having a yield management solution in house would either be costly or time consuming, room price genie solved both these problems, by being absolutley fair priced and super fast to work with.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, great support, created more revenue ever since implementing it.

Puntos en contra

nothing negative to say here and i would if there was

Thomas J.

Highly recommended

Revisado el 14/6/2019

Puntos a favor

The software is very easy to set up and use. This programme runs in the background multiple times a day to check your occupancy and the overall market and automatically updates prices to your PMS. So far we have seen good returns and as we start to fine tune the settings we are really getting the most out of the product. Customer service has been fantastic, always available to speak on the phone or over email. The information is displayed in a neat and logical way.

Puntos en contra

Nothing to report at this time. The product is continually being updated and improvements are made regularly.

Usuario verificado
Sector: Educación superior
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir a español

Excellent Product for small hotels and inns

Revisado el 27/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very friendly service, excellent support and I was given an extra month use free without any questions. Way to go to get business!

Puntos a favor

I like this product for the fact that it keeps tabs on big box hotels and allows us to be priced competitively. this increases both occupancy and revenue, something that's hard to achieve.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing not to like in this product.

Efstratios K.
Traducir a español

A great innovative product for small hotels

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 25/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It helps small to medium hotels decide on pricing and to help boost reservations while being in a competitive sector.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and top of the notch customer support.

Puntos en contra

That the program is not compatible yet with my pms.
Nonetheless the team responded fast and they began the process to connecting with my pms.