16 opiniones

Formotus

Generador de formularios para aplicaciones de negocios móviles

3,7 /5 (16 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
16 opiniones
Sector: Edición
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
Traducir a español

Need to make forms? USE THIS!

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 9/11/2018

Puntos a favor

Fantastic program. It's intuitive and easy to use. Formotus has saved us from many headaches!

Puntos en contra

NONE! There have been no complaints from anyone while using Formotus.

Roger S.
Sector: Administración gubernamental
Traducir a español

First class Infopath forms for iOS

Revisado el 9/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The Formotus platform allowed us to deploy native SharePoint forms to iPad's, being the only product on the market at the time to offer this compatibility along with the ability to capture data in an offline mode, which was crucial for us. Since the initial launch, the platform has evolved to support most of the controls and business logic available to an InfoPath designer, without sacrificing functionality or restricting the design in any way.

Having tried most of the alternatives available today, Formotus is still the only product on the market to offer this without compromise.

Compatibility with InfoPath controls, conditions and rules is very near 100%
Use InfoPath as a design tool then use the Formotus portal to configure and push to iPads is intuitive
Support for pre-populated forms (called Workflow Forms) with sync between library and iPad's
Support for offline with automatic sync once connected to a network
Support for multiple user logons and granular permissions
Full support for check out / check in within SharePoint library

Puntos en contra

Licencing model can become costly if sharing iPad's between multiple users
Support could be more responsive (although the time difference between UK & USA is responsible for the lag) - support once online were always helpful

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Sector: Deportes
Traducir a español

We had a non-developer create a form that was used in the field for a few years

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It served its purpose while we used it. We now have a native app that replaced it. But it's easy to set up forms. Moderate to slightly difficult to handle the data the form generates. End users found it difficult to retain reports they submitted.

Puntos a favor

- Easy to create forms with low technical skill necessary
- Allowed the transfer of knowledge from InfoPath form creation to iOS "app"
- Several different methods for submitting data back to the office from the mobile devices

Puntos en contra

- Once a form was submitted, the data was gone to the field staff. We sent forms via email back to a SharePoint list. Users were going through their sent items in their inbox and pulling up the XML to read what they had submitted
- Didn't seem like very many new features during the time we used it. But that may be my own unawareness - I was only moderately involved in that project
- InfoPath seems to be on its way out, there are a lot of better alternatives now... including Office Forms

Probabilidad de recomendación: 3.0/10

Leigh D.
Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10.000 empleados
Traducir a español

Formotus has been an invaluable tool for the organization

Revisado el 22/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Formotus allows to rapidly deploy field solutions in very little time and with very little issues from the field. The customer support always finds a way to resolve your issues.

Puntos en contra

Since we primarily deal with InfoPath it is a shame that MS has discontinued the development of the software. That being said the Formotus team is putting in great effort to establish their own web version of InfoPath as a replacement. Time will tell how it stacks up against MS PowerApps.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Molly M.
Traducir a español

More functionality in certain areas compared to similar apps, but limitations in other areas.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 27/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Visibility on what our field team is recommending.

Puntos a favor

App is easy to use when it comes to searching the recommendation list. You can start typing in a recommendation and all those with those letters will appear--which is much easier than apps our organization has utilized in the past.

Puntos en contra

Unfortunately there are some formatting limitations that make our final product look less than desirable. We are working on correcting this, as the final formatted version is what our members see.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Traducir a español

Formotus feels more and more outdated.

Revisado el 26/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy to implement into existing processes and with the InfoPath option we had one solution for everything. We create one form and use it on many different devices including the browser. This made it very quickly available mobile.

Puntos en contra

But forms where never really created for the mobile experience. If we try to create our existing processes in Formotus it feels quickly slow and not up to date anymore. It is very easy to create complex processes which quickly don't work anymore proper on mobile devices. We found that it works well for very simple forms and processes but as soon as it gets complex you reach the limitation of the architecture behind it.
Compared to other app it now also seems to be to expensive for the provided functionality.
I don't think that it should be about forms on mobile devices anymore it should be about creating simple apps on mobile devices to represent the whole process.
I have to mention that I'm not using much the new Formotus form build but we tested it. If I have to create a separate form in the browser and one to print the form or install and separate add on on our SharePoint server. This loses the advantage Formotus had so far in the last couple of years. If I have to do this I would at least expect that I can change the whole app and would not just get a long form list.

Mark R.
Sector: Servicios medioambientales
Tamaño de la empresa: 10.001+ empleados
Traducir a español

Used on multiple jobs/projects to create efficiency.

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 21/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Project efficiency, avoid use of paper forms, more accurate data submitted to the project team or database.

Puntos a favor

Ability to use complex calculations and customize mobile forms for use in the field. Great online dashboard to upload and deploy forms to mobile user groups.

Puntos en contra

Initially, required to use Microsoft InfoPath to create forms, but that is now changing. InfoPath is a powerful tool, but has a steep learning curve, and some features in InfoPath are not supported in Formotus.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

Greg F.
Sector: Administración educativa
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

The functionality of the program is well-designed.

Puntos a favor

Formotus produces high quality results for conducting surveys. It takes a few minutes to learn, but once the basics are mastered, it's easy to create surveys.

Puntos en contra

The cost is a bit probitive, especially for those using it for academic purposes. It would be nice to see an expanded field of offers to make it a more affordable option.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Olivia P.
Traducir a español

I only used Formotus once for an event where I had absolutely no wi-fi and it served its purpose.

Puntos a favor

I chose to use Formotus for an event without any wifi, and it's ability to function without WIFI served my needs at the time.

Puntos en contra

This product was difficult to set up initially, and when I did download it, I couldn't set it up using a Chromebook. I had to switch to my PC, which wasn't much easier.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 4.0/10

Stephanie S.
Traducir a español

I tested this product for a class, but did not use in the field.

Revisado el 2/4/2018

Puntos a favor

I liked that you could customize the form to the detail necessary for good qualitative analysis. Appropriate flow of questions is essential to good survey design.

Puntos en contra

I thought setting up the form itself was clunky and the design was a bit confusing to figure out. Could be more intuitive.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Chris W.
Sector: Servicios medioambientales
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Traducir a español

Versatile tool that has boosted our productivity

Revisado el 13/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Saves time in the field and in the office. We generate customer facing reports automatically when a survey is completed using the mobile app.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and easy to deploy. Great features makes it easy for us to customize both the field app and the reports we generate from the field surveys. GPS feature is awesome. Fantastic customer support!

Puntos en contra

Would like to have satellite view for GPS coordinates in report output. Other than that, I don't have any other "cons" for Forms On Fire.

Kelly C.
Sector: Administración gubernamental

FORMOTUS Forms support

Revisado el 3/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The FORMOTUS support team provided me with exceptional customer service. When I encountered an Apple iSO issue with my organizations forms, FORMOTUS worked with me to trouble shoot the issue and then quickly created a fix to get my forms running smoothly again. THANK YOU FORMOTUS!!!

Puntos a favor

Great support team and trouble free forms for the last 4 years.

Puntos en contra

I can't think of any major issues. No problems.

Chris Y.
Traducir a español

App crashes a lot. Our in the field contractors have difficulty using.

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 23/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It has helped with gaining knowledge of what works and does not work.

Puntos a favor

App has given us a good template to start with. We have been able to learn what we like and dislike.

Puntos en contra

When issue arises with app tech support solution is to delete the app and start again. Continually have issue with communication between the app and Microsoft SharePoint system. When app is getting an update it would be nice to get a notice.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 2.0/10

Dana K.
Sector: Productos químicos
Tamaño de la empresa: 10.001+ empleados
Traducir a español

The features & functionality are very good, it is just the lack of support

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 26/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I don't think I got as much as I could due to lack of communication and help.

Puntos a favor

The Features of the forms are great and easy to use. the templates are useful and easy to set up.

Puntos en contra

the lack of Support and communication / Help is not good also it is not widely known about any training course of help with anything.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 0.0/10

Shelley O.
Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Very easy and fast

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 23/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Speed up processing the companies dispatch an receipts.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use while creating forms. As an option fir mobile use, Formotus is the easiest I have experienced at tjis time.

Puntos en contra

I find Limiting User Interface Options like inserting barcodes and QRcodes for ease of processing. For some functionality it would be quite an advancement.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Kelly C.
Traducir a español

I learned Formotus for a graduate level course in Project Assessment. It has been very useful so far

Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 5/4/2018

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of creating surveys, especially for use offline in the field. I traveled to the Philippines to do fieldwork. I learned this software in order to easily access surveys offline.

Puntos en contra

Some of the saving of multiple drafts caused me problems, as well as the transfer to the app. Once I practiced a few times, it became easier to understand but initially caused me some difficulty.