Conversocial

Conversocial

The Digital Care Platform for Social Messaging.

4.6/5 (8 opiniones)
Nolan P.
Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria
Traducir con Google

Conversocial: One of the best for social monitoring and engagement

Puntos a favor

The best thing about Conversocial is its ease of use when monitoring and engaging several social media accounts. My team used Conversocial to monitor conversations on 60+ Facebook pages and multiple Twitter accounts, but I've also used Salesforce Radian6, Salesforce Social Studio, Percolate, and Hootsuite. Conversocial has one of the best user interfaces I've encountered. It's easy to select single or multiple accounts and channels, apply tags for categorization, assign out to different team members, and even create and use macros to do several actions at once. Plus, Conversocial has keyboard shortcut keys for most of these actions, which other platforms are either completely lacking or too limited. The team at Conversocial were always great to work with and responsive to service requests or questions.

Puntos en contra

The only reason my team stopped using Conversocial was to switch to a more fully-featured social media management suite so we could have all aspects of social managed within one platform (Monitoring, Publishing, Listening, Reporting, etc). If you're looking for a point solution, Conversocial's great. They do have some limited reporting and are working on further offerings there.

Amy O.
Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

Simple and Effective Engagement Tool

Puntos a favor

Conversocial stuck out to me above other social media listening tools because of its simplicity and easy to use platform. The layout of Conversocial is strategic and everything seems to have a place. The shortcut options are quick and I love how easy it is to use their keyword search (for the most part). My other favorite features from Conversocial are the way they pull up previous engagements. You can see how many times each user has mentioned your company/brand/school and then can view those previous conversations. With other engagement tools, I've had to click around a few times to view previous engagements, or there is no option to view them. Conversocial has found a very efficient way to provide this data. They also have a wonderful tech support team and are quick to act whenever myself or my team experienced issues. The tagging options were simple to use as well.

Puntos en contra

I wish Conversocial had an app for their platform. Since conversations on social media occur 24/7, it'd be nice to quickly access Coversocial from my phone and archive, respond, etc. quickly. I also wish it was easier to bulk archive in Conversocial as well as only search for items that weren't already assigned or archived. All in all, this is a great platform, though.

David T.
Sector: Comercio minorista

Conversocial for Dedicated Social Customer Care and Engagement

Revisado el 19/11/2015

Puntos a favor

Not only does the technology meet our needs, the partnership with Conversocial as an organization is incredibly valuable. They consistently position themselves in an anticipatory industry foothold, helping us identify and meet opportunities to stay ahead of customer expectations. This holds for reporting, associate experience, and the partnerships they build with social media entities. We have a solution and subject matter experts that help us use it to its fullest capacity.

Puntos en contra

Hard to pick out anything in particular. Any issues we've had, we've been able to work quickly to either resolve or road-map solutions.

Usuario verificado
Sector: Marketing y publicidad
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
Traducir con Google

Manage customer feedback with ease

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 19/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

If you can afford it, go for it. I’m sure you'll love using Conversocial for the fact that it has a lot to offer its clients.

Puntos a favor

I have to admit that Conversocial is amazing when it comes to managing customer feedback. Not only is it super-easy to use but it has some of the best features that help you do a lot more than messaging.

1. A helpful tool for social listening and managing brand reputation.
2. Powerful analytics and automation feature.
3. Supports multiple channels and is fairly scalable.

Puntos en contra

1. Needs regular updates and new features quite often.
2. It is pricey.

Gina T.
Sector: Filantropía
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
Traducir con Google

Great interface and software design

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 23/10/2018

Puntos a favor

The platform is extremely easy to use with a well-designed layout that is great to work with. Customer service makes a point to ensure you have the best experience possible with this product.

Puntos en contra

After a demo and trial period this product became slightly pricey and we had a hard time fitting it into our already full budget.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

David T.
Traducir con Google

Conversocial in the contact center

Revisado el 9/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use Conversocial to support inbound customer service requests on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. They've been a tremendous partner and have helped us expand our social footprint from within customer service to not only help our customers but serve the rest of our organization through community management and growth. Thanks to their partnership, we've been able to push the boundaries of Twitter engagement by enraging with users based on unique search terms apart from our brand.

Puntos a favor

Made our agents markedly more efficient (10X as many responses as if we handled natively or through deck-based platforms) but maintains the native experience within their tool. Great prioritization components as well.

Puntos en contra

Reporting is relatively static, but continues to evolve.

Paul W.
Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

No other compares! 10/10

Puntos a favor

The staff are very helpful and always willing to help. The program is so easy to use and would say reduces response times having all channels in one place.

Puntos en contra

The only critique I would have is when sentimenting a thread you have to do each one individually.

Tom H.
Traducir con Google

Secure system that is an easy way to monitor inbound calls which shows all previous correspondence.

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 12/4/2018

Puntos a favor

I like their tracking system and how it has a record of all past contact calls. I also like the keyword search tool.

Puntos en contra

They need to create an app for my phone so I can manage more calls when I am traveling. I also thought the price was high for a small business.