6 opiniones

Sticky Advisor

CRM para asesores financieros de Canadá

4,3 /5 (6 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funcionalidades
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
6 opiniones
Terry G.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

It's so much more than a CRM... it's a personal assistant!

Revisado el 14/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Sticky Advisor has features that most CRM packages dont have. Internal messaging services, the ability to save documents and files specific to each client, marketing assistance and handy places to keep your selling codes and supplier codes. The categories feature can be used to segment clients and groups. Works great on my phone, computer and tablet too!

Puntos en contra

It wasn't available sooner! More training to help with understanding how to use all the features in the day to day work flow.

Respuesta de stickypages Traducir a español

Thank you Terry for your review.

Training will always be improve upon. We will do our best to improve training as our product evolves!

Risa A.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Asistencia al cliente

Amazing! The program is always adding new and useful features!

Puntos a favor

Cost is amazing compared to others on the market and the customer service is amazing, they are quick, friendly and so helpful!

Puntos en contra

Needs better guide when starting to use the program to get the most out of it right away. I would like a better tour or a manual

Respuesta de stickypages Traducir a español

Thank you Risa for your review! We appreciate all your feedback!

We understand our help guide isn't amazing. Although we took large steps on improving it this year, we will continue to improve it with our "scenario videos" in the future.

As always, if you have any other questions regarding the product, please use the feedback button when you are logged in to Sticky Advisor.

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

It is satisfactory experience till date

Revisado el 17/2/2018

Properly manage the customer leads which improve my overall services accuracy.

Puntos a favor

Sticky Advisor has some of the very good features such as Internal messaging services, segmentation of client leads, saving clients documents, marketing material assistance. It can be easily accessible from all the devices such as phone, computer and tablet too!

Puntos en contra

It isn't available to other marketplace. Hopefully it will be available sooner! More training to help with understanding how to use all the features in the day to day work flow.

Hello!

Thank you for your review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

In regards to the cons you mentioned, we would like to understand more of what you are referring too. Available to the marketplace? Are you able to elaborate on this more for us?

We are continually working on our help feature, and realize it's a hurdle that will always need to be improved. If you have any questions about the product, please feel free to use the feedback button when you are logged into Sticky Advisor.

Stewart H.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

Addresses the financial advisor current and future requirements for a cost-effective...

Puntos a favor

The most feature-packed customer relationship marketing program for any advisor whether one is starting out or well-established practitioner. Dollar for dollar, feature for feature, sticky advisor can not be matched. Very little customization is needed to tailor to the likes of any advisor. Support and his team is simply legendary, to say the least. I have seen and experienced many of the crms in the marketplace attempt to address the unique CRM demands of a financial advisor, sticky advisor simply hit it out of the park, bar none!

Puntos en contra

Gmail sync is not fully explained.
Credits for sending email (not thrilled of paying in tokens that Gmail would address with no cost )
Challenge of separating notes (ie. Corporation - separate, husband - sperate, wife - independent from one business or family record

Respuesta de stickypages Traducir a español

Thank you Stewart for your feedback!
Much appreciated!

We will look to improve our documentation on the Gmail Sync feature!

Caitlin B.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Easy to get started

Puntos a favor

Integrated email. Activities options. Straight forward. Importing muni database was super easy. The reminders make sure no one is missed.

Puntos en contra

I think the website could be prettier. Options tabs are repetitive. My activities don't disappear after I've completed them. No option to search contact by name. When I hit contacts it automatically lists recent instead of all of my contacts.

Hi Caitlin,

Thank you so much for your review!
The cons you mentioned,
- Regarding no ability to search contact by name?
--> You can search for contacts using the search box on the top right where it says, "search". You would be able to search for a name here.

- When you hit contacts it automatically lists recent.
--> I would love to understand a bit more about this and your process. Are you able to explain in detail? This will help us improve our product!

When you are logged into Sticky Advisor, you can use the 'feedback' button to notify us about any of these issues you face.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Andrew M.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Features, great CRM, great price

Revisado el 15/11/2018

It's pretty intuitive. I'm sure there's lots more to learn if I wanted too. Another major provider had the audacity to require $400 as a training program to learn how to use their program.
Also, if I've ever had an issue, the Sticky Advisor team had it fixed in less than a day.

Puntos a favor

Being able to save all of my client data in one place and find it with ease. Also for the price, the software does everything and more than the other guys.

Puntos en contra

Lost the birthdates of my clients when merging in my contacts from Excel.

Respuesta de stickypages Traducir a español

Thank you Andrew for the kinds words! If you have any issues importing again, let us know and we will make it right!